Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 9 Reunited

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime26th September 2020, 4:56 pm

Indra slapped her hand against the alarm clock that refused to not be heard, she slowly rose out of bed. Her hand brushed through her hair, however that one sniff told her all she needed to know; Indra had determined that it was time to take a shower. Lately her new job had been taking a lot of time, but it wasn’t like she didn’t have a different objective; sadly none of the information she was searching for was available to her.

She stepped out of the shower and swiftly put on bother of her fabulous blue summer dress, it seemed to be what everyone wanted to see. Or was it the amount of skin they saw that gained their attention. She slowly made her way out to the kitchen to find breakfast and a note sitting on the table ”congratulations on becoming a chunnin, love dad” oddly this letter from him seem robotic but it wasn’t as if she hadn’t already determined that something was off with some of his letters. She quickly gobbled down the food then made her way outside.

It wasn’t as if today was special or anything she just planned to meet her old teammates, she sat firmly at a bench in the residential area as she waited for her team 9
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime29th September 2020, 9:54 pm

It had been a while since he had seen or spoken to his team, he never truly wanted to be a squad leader but to see how the group of girls managed to get a promotion without his help made him think that they were truly special after all. With that said he had quickly organized a meeting with the team in order to personally congratulate them on a job well done. Having arrived at the rendezvous point early he would be sitting on a cloud looking up at the sky daydreaming, that was until Indra showed up. “ Yo short stuff, where’s the rest of your gang?” He asked since as usual, they would all be there by the time he had gotten there himself or he at least thought that they all would’ve come together eager to see their sensei for the first time in months.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime30th September 2020, 2:08 am

”they assumed it was too late for you to try to be a sensei...” She gave a slight pause letting her spiteful words sting a bit before continuing to throw salt on the wound ”you honestly never really did a team training since praise wasn’t there” she finished off hoping to have scarred his pride however knowing that he was so shallow, she barely hit the surface. “I only truly came out because I wanted to know more about the fuinjutsu and I was hoping that you could get a training session with me.” despite her strong demeanor she knew she wasn’t quite ready for a sparring session.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime30th September 2020, 12:49 pm

Praise had changed her outfit a bit seeing as she not only was a bit older and no longer belonged to the village despite still being a member of the Republic. As such she had taken to wearing a red headband to tie her hair back and had switched into a tank top that emphasized her cleavage while leaving her belly exposed. This partially revealed the red bandages she had tied around her torso rather than relying on other support since they'd just ge torn up by her Dance of the Kaguya. She likewise wore forearm bracers and her guardian shinobi sash was being worn proudly over her mid section and with an adjustment concealed the fact she was wearing bandages in such a manner. Finally she completed her outfit with a red & black checkered skirt and black shinobi sandals. "There is a first time for everything, then again Diana has been really busy lately so it might jist be the two of us." Praise said as she walked up to the two of them, she had dressed up simply because she figured she could get a training session in before heading off with Janus to head to the Daimyo's palace in the Land of Malice.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime30th September 2020, 2:08 pm

Quinton was taken aback by the words of his precious students. Did they really believe that he didn’t care about their well-being and whether or nor not they got promoted to chunin? Well they were right to be fair but now that they actually passed the exams this was his shot to getting a promotion himself, thus here we are today. “Your words hurt Indra.” He said sarcastically before hopping off the cloud he was sitting on. Maybe he did go a bit overboard with completely neglecting them but they seemed like such a bunch of losers when he had met them so who could blame him? “Oh? Our little diva is busy, is she? I was certain she would’ve loved to rub her promotion in my face but we’ll have to make do without her.” He said in response to Praise’s words after she showed up. “Now that short stack, you said you wanted to learn some Fuinjutsu? I should have a scroll on Fuin somewhere here on me. What are you looking to learn?
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime30th September 2020, 5:03 pm

It has been a while since she has seen praise much less heard her voice “long time no see!” She spoke in a playful joyous tone to praise, however the smile that grew across her face would disappear once Q opened his mouth with his ridiculously tone. However he had spoke something that peaked her interest, she got up and walked over to him with both her hands open, hoping he would give it to her. ” do you really have the right to know that dispute the fact that you never trained the three of us together?” she rebutted however if he still refused to have over the scroll she would call him out on the real reason he’s actually here “don’t you get a pay raise for every student you get that passes the test, how much did we make you?” she questioned
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime4th October 2020, 5:49 pm

Praise shrugged at Quinton's comment she didn't really care too much about him training her since she got training from her parents but for someone like Indra it was probably more keenly felt. It explained why she didn't seem to have that much versatility in the exams and Praose felt for her teammate and being the dab hamd at fuinjutsu she was maybe she could give her some pointers. "Hey Indra, if you need some extra help with fuin I know a bit about element seals. They are pretty useful especially against people who like to spam elemental jutsu." she said trying to sjift the conversation into a more productive one as she knew the two of them would just bicker back and forth and nothing would get done. "Though while that happens I'd like to work on my shurikenjutsu, Quinton-san" she was polite but that didn't mean she'd call the dude her sensei after all Indra was right he hadn't ever taught them anything.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime6th October 2020, 9:41 am

Since Praise had volunteered to help Indra out with her seal work, that and she completely ignored his question, he decided that he would let her teach Indra what she wanted to know. After all, she was pretty good with her seal work and it meant less work for him so it was a win-win situation. "Shurikenjutsu huh? I'm not too versed in it but I know a thing or two. Help Indra out with whatever it is she wants to learn and then we can have at go" He said with a smile before hopping on his cloud to watch the two learn about seals. He had purposely ignored Indra's comments as it was none of her business to know if he had gotten any incentive for them passing the exams.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime8th October 2020, 11:43 am

“Elemental seal?” she questioned out loud as she wasn’t too familiar with anything except for storage seal and coordinate shapes, her brain started to wonder about what exactly she mean about these elemental seals “are these elemental seals similar to the ones they put on weapons for samurai?” She asked, placing her hand underneath her chin, before imagining herself using the coordinate shapes with the elemental seals “wouldn’t that give my shapes a sense of immunity to those elements?” she continued to question as she wanted as much information on them as possible.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime20th October 2020, 12:36 pm

Praise would wave her hand in a so-so gesture in response to Indra's comment about samurai weaponry. "Truth be told I'm not to sire about how they make samurai weapons though it probably does stem from element seals just to a degree that I'm not familiar with. What I do know is that they are pretty useful for giving your weapons an extra omph and also useful for cancelling out elemental techniques that you have the same seals for. I'm pretty sure as an Inkan you'll be able to put them to better use than I could considering you jave your co ordinate techniques." she saod before sitting down and taking out some of her fuinjutsu supplies even though she really didn't use them all that much. "Before we start it's important that you have knowledge of the following seals. Base Seal Storage formula 1-2, Base Seal Enclosing formula, modification seal Expansion 1, Stacking formula 1-2 and Modification Seal State formula solid and liquid. If you know those we can get down to business otherwise I'll have to teach you a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime22nd October 2020, 12:48 pm

the moment praise opened began to speak indra's eyes darted onto her, however the more she spoke about how fuinjutsu would compliment her inkan genes she smiled a bit more "yes, yes praise me more" she joked cunningly while turning her head away from praise however she would only keep one eye on her. when she began explaining what she needed to start learn to give her weapons an elemental absorption she turned her head to make an acute angle with her shoulder as she wasn't exactly sure of any of the seals other than the storage seal. "of course, i know those seals they are for, the storage is the main seal that you put things in..." she spoke, however her eye quickly gave away her bullshit about knowing the rest. "Can you refresh my memory on the others, praise?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime24th October 2020, 12:38 pm

Praise sighed as she heard Indra's antics but she would simply nod and proceed to break down the seals that her teammate was unfamiliar with. "State formula seals allow you tp seal things with different states of matter such as solid pr liquid objects. The enclosing formula is a stronger storage seal which is more suited for use with elemental seals in comparison to storage seals. Stacking and expansion seals are useful for your element seals as this will allow you to store more of an element within a seal." she said while showing Indra each of the seals after drawing them on slips of paper. Fortunately her teammate had the engraving seal so she didn't need to provide her with fuinjutsu materials otherwise this practice would be a bit costly.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime28th October 2020, 1:36 pm

Indra place one of her hands over her chin while praise explained the seals she wasn't quite familiar with "And these would be the best for disposable elemental weapons?" she questioned as she wanted to show her teammate that she had some brains rather than being useless since it was shown in the exams that she didn't do much, her eyes pierced deeply at the stacking formula, she was trying to memorize every nook and cranny of the seal. She would follow this by coping the seal into the air with her finger, from there it was simple to guess how the level two of the formula would look so she decided to move on to the Expansion formula as it was probably important for her cause.

"so, if I combine these three together with the elemental seal that you're referring to then it should give some decent weaponry for use." she stated as she looked at the more complex, enclosing seal, and swiftly copied it with her finger again and again until she felt that she had it down to the curve.

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime30th October 2020, 4:57 pm

"Not just yet as there are still some seals you would need to make everything go smoothly. For instance those seals are best for storing elemental materia and will aide you in ensuring you can deal with most common threats. However to apply them to weapons once you obtain the elemental seal it serves as it's own base seal. You use a transfer seal in order to allow you to transfer stored materia from these storage seals into that seal which gives you more materia to use to enpower a weapon. Thus I'll need to teach you this seal which is called the Modifical Seal: Manifest.l lvl 1. This seal causes whatever materia you stored to manifest itself thus kunai with stored fire can manifest flames. Cool right?" Praise explained while liking that Indra seemed to pick things up rapidly then again she was an Inkan and thus it was far easier for her. "Oh and you could use that seal alongside your co-ordinate shapes in order to give them elemental spiritual damage which is pretty nifty."
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime1st November 2020, 12:13 pm

As soon as Indra thought she was done, praise had cut her hopes down by telling her there was more. India’s eyes watched every move that praise’s lips made, she wanted all the information she could get as it’d help in her journey of becoming stronger. “Modification Seal: Manifest level 1” she repeated before looking at the way seal was made then slowly repeating it as exact as possible. “Damn that is pretty cool, and it’s versatile for me.” she spoke before giving a smile then pausing as she realized she was missing something. “So the transfer seal can transfer anything to another seal, so what if I transferred wind to a lightning seal?” she asked
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime8th November 2020, 11:49 am

"It can transfer anything to a seal which can contain what it is transferring, so if you tried to transfer lightning to a wind seal or wind to a lightning seal it wouldn't work since they are different containers that hold different things. Also depending on the Transfer seal they can transport certain things as the higher level transfer seals have been known to transfer more than just chakra or materia but other esoteric energy sources." she said watching as Indra seemed like she was quickly picking up the concepts which was good as she didn't want to have to repeatedly drill things into her skull. "Now that you have the components down you can move to element seals themselves. Which are notable in that you first have to learn how to construct them, then you have to learn the specific method to seal a particular element as no two elements are alike when it comes to sealing formulae. There is a shortcut however if you possess the element you wish to seal away where you can sort of adjust the seal by simply intuitive knowledge of how your element works in your case it'll probably be much easier for you to create Wind & Lightning Sealing Methods after I show you how to seal other things." she said while showing her how to make the Base Seal for the Primary Elemental Sealing Method without an element.

After Praise did that she would showcase her knowledge of Earth Sealing Method, Life Sealing Method and Water Sealing Method so that Indra could see the differences. The first two used something of the same format with different kanji detailing Earth or Bone, while she would notice some overlap between this sealing method and Solid State formula as it was somewhat incorporated into it. Water Sealing Method however had more in common with Liquid State formula and had the Kanji for water but otherwise looked similar to the other two besides some superficial changes, and it was for that reason she was confident that Indra could probably make Wind & Lightning on her own. "Copy them and put them to memory and then show me if you can make Wind Sealing Method & Lightning Sealing Method." she said knowing that this probably would take a lot longer for Indra to pick up in comparison to the others due to these being moderately complex seals to master.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime12th November 2020, 5:52 pm

Praise would go on explaining for what seemed like an eternity, it was long and unpleasant for simple minded people like herself yet she listened firmly to each passing detail. She placed her index finger over her eye as she looked at the difference between the three elements however the most notable difference came from both the bone and earth, as the kanji were similar compared to that of the water. ""is it weird, that by looking at your primary sealing methods, i have an understanding for how the wind and lighting one will look?" She questioned to praise before slowly etching both the wind and lighting sealing methods on her arm.

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime13th November 2020, 4:35 pm

"No actually that was what I was banking on. Now that you've picked those up you need to learn how to change them from merely a method to seal things away into something you are capable of modifying for use with weaponry. Like so." Praise said after checking to see if Indra did it correctly and then using her remaining fuinjutsu materials to draw out a Modification Seal: Earth Element so that Indra could see it and thus figure out the similar seals for Wind and Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime13th November 2020, 5:06 pm

Indra slightly tilted her head sideways and stared at praise “what does she mean she was hoping that I could do it, has she seen through my laziness?” she thought to herself, before praise seemed to introduce another test to her. “I don’t quite understand what I’m supposed to do here?I thought I could only pull the respective element out only when I’m able to store it in there?” she questioned to praise who seemed to have confused her on this part
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 3:31 pm

"No you are correct I'm merely tesching you this seal for when you eventually do just that. This way you aren't lacking in seals in the field.So after you use the seals I showed you before to seal an element away you use this seal to convert into a reusable seal for storage and removal. Praise said before checking to see what Quinton was doing because she was wrapping up her teaching of seals with Indra.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 9:36 pm

Quinton was actually paying attention to what was being said and in truth, he was impressed by two things. The first was how effortlessly Praise was able to give accurate information on seals and their inner workings and secondly, he was impressed that she was able to successfully teach Indra how seals worked as she wasn’t the brightest of the bunch. “Impressive Praise, your seal knowledge is on par with most Jonin I know. You’ll be a great asset to the Daimyo and well done Indra didn’t think you had it in you to be fair you never did seem like the type of gal to grasp complicated matters.” He said with a smirk before hopping off his nimbus and letting out a yawn. “Now then, are you ready to learn some shurikenjutsu? I’m not that skilled myself but I know a trick or two. Anything you wanna learn in particular?
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 10:12 pm

Indra waited for praise to explain what she had a one point thought was something complex, she looked over to Q and once he began to talk she rolled her eyes as she knew he always had something to say and whose to guess, he basically called her dumb. She twitched her eye a few time before deciding to bite her tongue since for once he was going to be useful and actually teach her something. ”one of these days that mouth off yours is going to be the death of you she thought to herself while watching over the shoulders of praise.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 11:16 pm

"It was hard work but element seals have always been a passion of mine ever since I found out I didn't have any ability in nature transformation beyond the Life Release from my Dakar heritage." Praise replied while frowning when he threw a slight at Ondra sure she wasn't the most motivated but Indra wasn't dumb she just was a slacker probably because she realised she could afford to slack thanks to her teammates. "Well I mainly want to know about the different types of projectiles and to see you throw some arpund, I'm trying to create my own weapons out of bone and need examples of different types lf shuriken, kunai and other thrown weaponry to see if they have differences mid-flight and for combat purposes." she said knowing fully well that an Arashi like him not only had the clan weaponry in his posession but jonin could afford the various types of projectiles the republics shops offered. She didn't really believe him when he said he wasn't that good at it as he probably was saying that so he had an excuse to not teach her much.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 10:48 am

Quinton would notice that neither of them tried to challenge what he said and was disappointed. “One would think that a group so tightknit as yours would have at least tried to challenge me on my words. Then again the one who talks back isn’t here so I should be surprised.” He said with a smile before turning his attention back to Praise and their training. He was actually quite impressed with how resourceful she was as he would’ve never thought about using bones as projectiles. Then again he didn’t have life release so naturally, his mind wouldn’t stray that far. “Interesting well, let’s start with the basics shall we. So as you should know the three main types of throwables are senbon, kunai, and shuriken.” He said before pulling out all three from his pouch and handing them to her. “These three have different variants as well for example the senbon can be a needle head senbon, the shuriken can be in the shape of a square instead of a star and kunai can be dual-pronged. To be honest, if we go through every variant that was ever made it’ll take a long time. The point is they can be tailored to suit your specific need and techniques. Like I said I’m not that skilled at shurikenjutsu as I’m more of a kenjutsu man myself but I do know one or two shuriken techniques so observe.” Pulling out a single senbon, he would throw it at crashing ground speeds towards Indra aiming for her forehead which would naturally force her to dodge. When she did attempt to dodge, however, he would manipulate the second hidden senbon with a wire to try and hit her while she was preoccupied with the first.

----

Diana had arrived just in time to see the three of them going over shurikenjutsu. She wasn't about to interrupt them as she was late so she would stand back and watch the training unfold. "Hm. Shurikenjutsu huh? I could totally learn that." She said to herself as she did recall some shuirkenjutsu listed in her family scrolls. But that was for another time.

Quinton :
Back to top Go down
Haio

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 12:10 pm

Unfortunately Indra wasn’t in a very good place to dodge the incoming senbon, much less the second one, however she still had a trick or two up her sleeve, rather than dodging she would create a co-ordinate cube around her and praise causing both the senbon to get knocked the ground due to the cube being of a strong type. She would open her mouth to curse him but that would suddenly change As the voice of Diana could be heard “”they finally let you out the prison?” she joked since it’d been ages since she heard from Diana and even longer since she spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team 9 Reunited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 9 Reunited
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next