Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 9 Reunited

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 2:32 pm

Praise would nod before getting distracted when Diana arrived she would smile before giving her a hug and then refocusing on the subject at hand. "Okay so then that's interesting. So essentially I have to test esch one to see which one works for me okay. Thanks." Praise said before going off to the side to try just that and would start to shape her bones into projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 4:10 pm

Quinton would frown at the sight of Indra just using her coordinate technique to just deflect the senbon which was sad as he wanted her to dodge so he could follow up another senbon technique but she just had to ruin the fun. Either way, he was pleased that she was able to grasp the concept of shurikenjutsu so it meant that he didn’t have to continue going over something he really didn’t have an interest in. “Ah, look who it is. Welcome back! A bit late aren’t we?” Quinton stated having seeing Diana enter the fray. Calling his nimbus in he would hop on and waited to see if Praise needed him again.

--------

Returning Indra’s embracing she would be happy to see that she was actually doing well which was nice. She had seen her since the exams and she was interested in seeing how much she had grown. “Yeah, I finally got parole. It’s good to see you Indra.” She said with a smile after patting her on the head. An even bigger smile would appear on her lips the moment she had seen Praise and would quickly embrace her as it had been so long but she would have to control herself and not make it awkward and let her go so she could go to practice. “So how’s it been?” She asked Indra ignoring Quinton’s statement.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 6:41 pm

Indra's eyes became slit as she glared back and forth at Diana and Indra, she wasn't quite able to put her finger on it however she was a bit jealous that praise had yet to give her a formal greeting like a hug. "I've been okay, just been running around doing grunt work for the L&S" she admitted despite the fact that she wouldn't actually do most of the thing they ask of her since she was looking for information that was above her paygrade, she would open one of her two packs of kunai that she received from graduation then would place the Lightning sealing method on each of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 7:29 pm

Praise would smirk when she saw that Indra was mad at her but she wasn't bothered too much maybe if she was fortunate enough she could find a significant other of her own she could hug because Praise reserved such displays solely for Diana. In fact she didn't even hug her parents anymore much less a teammate byt she would gladly give her a fist pound, a forearm shake or a high five. "It's been fine I've not left yet to head to the Guardian Shinobi Temple I was hoping to go on one last mission with all of us as a team before I left. Would you all be up for that?" she said looking between her teammates even though ultimately it was their jounin sensei who would have the final decision since now he wasn't obligated to stick around them.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 8:11 pm

“One last hurrah before we part ways? That’s not a bad idea. It’ll give me a chance to see if you guys were deserving of the promotions you got. I can look to see if there are any good missions around so until then I’ll keep you updated.” He said while rubbing his chin. He supposed it was a good idea as it would give them the illusion that he had actually trained them since he was taking them on a mission so there was no way they could question his promotion. Who would’ve thought that these couple of brats would be his ticket to the high life it was almost too easy, to be honest. “Anyways, before we disband our little meeting, is there anything else you’d like your sensei to enlighten you on?” He said looking to Diana and Indra. He had recalled the last time he and Diana crossed swords and wondered if she had gotten any better than the last time he had humbled her, but he wasn’t in the mood to bully her unless she had the balls to confront him.

------

Diana could feel Quinton eyeing her but would keep her composure as she didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She wanted to be the bigger person in this scenario and if it meant allowing him to say and do what he wanted then so be it. "I see. Guess we all got a bit too busy huh? I'll miss this." She said trying to smile but unable to do so. She had grown quite fond of these two ever since she had managed to get herself transferred as her other two teammates weren't people she really liked.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 8:54 pm

ingorin th e sorry mouth of Q once again she would instead ask for him to do her a favor "Q, is it possible for you to strike these with one of your lightning jutsu" she asked hoping that she could get him to do just that before he decide to depart. "so where did they take you after the exams, since I didn't see you leave?" she asked diana after q gave her an answer of using a lightning tech on the seals.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 9:09 pm

"I'll miss you. I'll also miss Indra but sorry Q-sensei I won't miss you one bit." Praise said the first statement without thinking much about it before remembering they were in the company of their team as thus adjusting her statement to include Indra and Quinton. Still she figured they could always write to one another and it wasn't like Praise wouldn't be able to visit Mahogakure every now and then to keep in touch with Indra and Diana. Then again that was assuming they still stayed in their home villages. "Did you get assigned to different villages than Mahou? I wasn't paying attention to be honest but I'd like to know so I know where to send my letters too."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 9:50 pm

Well, I can't wait to see the back of you brats, to be honest. Quinton said to himself while smirking. His eyebrow would raise caught Praise's declaration to Diana, she tried to make up for the slip but he knew when someone was trying to save face. Was something going on there? How interesting. He thought to himself before turning his attention to Indra. "Sure no problem short stack. Get ready, gonna hit you with something fierce" He said chuckling before making a couple of hand seals. Once that is done he would fire off a thunderbolt towards her designated targets. He knew she was practicing her sealing techniques so he decided to give her some extra power just in cause.

------

Seeing what was going to happen, Diana would step back a bit as she wasn't interested in being caught in the crossfire. "I just went for a briefing on what the probationary period was and what was expected of me" Which was obviously a lie but even if she wanted to she couldn't tell the truth which was a shame. "Umm, yeah Praise I was resigned to Dipugakure. Its a bit off a pain but Zhao was nice enough to uproot his life and come stay with me so it isn't all that bad."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 10:29 pm

Indra shifted her head, as she wasn’t quite sure what Q meant by hit you with something fierce but sure enough he sent something her way, she quickly reached by shielding her face but had forgot that she had knits put the lighting seals onto the kunai. “That was a shitty warning” she replied to Q letting him know that she would have something for him eventually. She would tuck both of her arms under her armpits to signify that she was upset.

Learned:

-exit

Last edited by Haio on 15th November 2020, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 11:11 pm

Praise you nod before deciding that they had trained for long enough sure Diana had justgotten here but there was stuff she needed to do and Q seemed like he wasn't really trying to teach them anything useful once again. Still she would nod when she got the information she wanted about where Diana was now assigned to and would sigh when Indra made her comment. "Well..it seems like things habe for the most part stalled we might as well wrap this up."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 11:25 pm

Now with everything wrapped up. Quinton would look to make his exit as he was getting bored of all this training nonsense. "Well, I'll reach out to you guys when I find a suitable mission. Until then, I'll see you." He didn't wait for them to say goodbye since well he was pretty sure they hated him anyway. When this was all done he could finally get to planning on how he'd rub it in the faces of the others once he got promoted to Sannin.

-Quinton leaves

----

With the training over and she quite frankly just stood by and watched them talk, Diana would let out a soft sigh. She wasn't one that was afraid of change but it was obvious things were moving on with or without her. She started feeling alienated again which made her think of what Zhao said to her earlier. She had to make her decision soon which made her feel even more pressured. While she watched Quinton leave, she'd wait to see what the other two were up to before making her move.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 11:36 pm

Now that Quinton had headed out Praise would move over to Diana taking her hand into hers before giving it a light squeeze. "It'll be okay Dia, we'll be okay. Come let me walk you home." she said while noticong Indra had zoned out yet again and thus she wpuld wave a goodbye before gently pulling Diana along with her. Once they were away from the others she would steal a kiss before smiling at her. "Cheer up it isn't the end of the world I have a plan you see. But it's a secret all you need to know I've got you."

(Praise Exits)

Training Topic:

Last edited by Savannah on 16th November 2020, 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 11:46 pm

Noticing that Indra was having one of her many episodes. She would give her a quick hug before heading out. A smile would appear on her lips when she felt Praise's hand against hers. She would always feel better whenever Praise was around, that was always been the case ever since they had met in that forest which seemed like a lifetime ago. I have something to tell you, was what she wanted to say but couldn't find the strength to do so. She knew what she needed to do but she was scared. "I... I hope so." She said having heard Praise's words.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 Reunited   Team 9 Reunited - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 9 Reunited
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2