Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

I'm sorry.

Go down 
+6
Sid
Kenji
PunkPrincess
Blade
Elias
Aurielle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime30th May 2018, 11:22 pm

I really hate this, like I don't want to but honestly things haven't been really good at home as you know I have a wife & 2 kids and a lot of the time we end up fighting because I'm not as focused as I should be on irl things. It got really serious today granted it's been getting serious for these past couple of months and I've come to a decision which probably would affect nb as a whole. I have to leave as much I I don't want to it's for the best because there is always a part of me that's here that I don't give to my family and it's kind of fucking everything up. I forget things because I'm thinking about the site I get on a computer and that's the first thing I think about, I spend hours on the site ignoring them to spend time on here and honestly I didn't realize it was such an issue until today.

So, I just want to apologize to everyone and I love you guys but I really have to think about what's best for my family outside of here the ones I'm really not appreciating as much as I should. I'm not going to delete my account because (well I can't for one) and I'm not going to delete the site because I guess a part of me hopes everyone will keep it alive. Honestly I don't know if or when I'll come back only because realistically I'm kind of addicted to this place and that's not a good thing.

But um, yeah. I guess that's it. Goodbye everyone and I wish you all luck and I'm really thankful to have spent all of these years here. Really helped me, kept me both sane and alive up until this point.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Elias

Elias

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime31st May 2018, 12:27 am

.... Damn, well i love ya. Thanks for all the love you've shown me and the memories that you've helped create.  You can always hit me up on discord, but until you need us again give your family the person they need.  ^_^ Laterz Sensei, thanks again for the last 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime31st May 2018, 5:36 am

It was a pleasure. I've got a lot of fond memories thanks to you and although it is incredibly sad to see you go, I'm glad to see you're practicing what you preach. Real life is the most important and you need to look after your family. I hope things improve, I really do.

I can't speak for everyone but I love you to bits, Vix, and I wish for all the best for you. You've been a fantastic admin and this has been one of my favourite sites ever... I'll try and keep this place running in case you ever find the time to come back for a bit, maybe even as a player rather than an admin, heh.
Back to top Go down

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime31st May 2018, 6:52 am

Aw dang. Hopefully we can still catch you popping in from time to time though! :<

Hope things turn out well for you and your family’s ties <3
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime31st May 2018, 7:05 am

I'm not crying, you're crying. I'll miss you Vix, and i do hope you still keep in touch. But we'll be behind you regardless, even if this means giving up nb, we as a community will be here to support you. And i know I'm gonna do everything i can to help Blade keep things going. It won't be the same without you. But hopefully if you ever pop your head back in some day, you can look at this place with pride that we hood up your legacy.

<3
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime31st May 2018, 8:57 am

Damn, a sad day indeed, but you have to do what's best for the family Vix, never apologize for that. I'm not really sure what to say to be honest, still pretty shook. It's been a blast and you've been my friend for going on 7 years now. Keep in touch through email, discord, whatever, good to just catch up on life once in awhile.

Best of luck to you and yours.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sid

Sid

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime31st May 2018, 6:16 pm

There's no need to apologize, Vix. Real life always, always, always comes first and you need to take care of yours. You've done an amazing job here, building all of this and I have had an awesome time on NB. I know I adore you, so if you ever wanna chat for whatever reason I'm always available. You have all my love and my best wishes for all your future ventures <3
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime31st May 2018, 6:49 pm

Bitch. Reading this while drunk. Gonna make me cry. I'll miss you vix. Sucks you're leaving just as I get back. It's been a long time since we met and all I can do is wish you the best. <3
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime2nd June 2018, 10:53 am

Logged in to say farewell Vix, you'll always be a great friend of mine and the times we've shared I'll never forget. I always feel a bit guilty for not being around anymore but it was always unrealistic to be here forever anyways. The things you have created managed to bring me out of a very dark hole earlier on in my life and coming into this site at a young age it really helped me break away from all the bullshit and grow into adulthood, for that I owe you my thanks... With NB being such a huge part of my life during one of the most important times of growing up, It will always have a special place in my heart.

I love everyone here, and I hope NB lives on for a long time, and even if it doesn't, it'll stay with those of us whose lives it has affected forever. Take care Vix, and everyone else.

Love you Cassie <3
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime2nd June 2018, 1:35 pm

Whoa... It isn't so... Well Kira. Vix. It saddens me to hear this, I know how much heart and soul you've put into this site. I know this site is your baby. I truly always wished I could come back and give my time to the site but same as what's happening to you now. I just don't have the time.

But honestly though when I met you and Zen back when i was 16 it was honestly a game changer. You and me were like family, I still consider the top brass here as my family with the most of you being able to contact me if you needed too. I know my rping was kind of lacking toward my end, but for real if it wasn't for this site I probably wouldn't be a writer right now. I owe much to this site and I owe much to you Vix and for that I thank you and I thank you all.

I'll miss you Vix, don't become a stranger. You still have me on Discord and honestly if you got social media you should just finally add a guy lmao. I hope to see you again one day. I wish you and your family well.

Have a wallpaper:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime4th June 2018, 5:57 pm

Goodbye Vix, take care of yourself and your family, hope we meet again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry.   I'm sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: