Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 12:49 am

"Ah, I was just telling, err Mimi here about you. I rescued her from Ivan, and even managed to snag Kin after I disposed of the former, turns out there was some truth to those rumors about her wanting freedom and killing the wrong people." Calypso said before she promptly relayed everything she had told Mimi that she would say to Dende. "Still I'm glad you took care of them, they fled before I could get to them and I didn't want to risk their owner waking up again. So what do you think about my proposal?" she said, as she had felt that potentially getting not only a crew member but also allowing her to cash in the privateer ship Ivan had commandeered would be enough to settle them for the info that she had received. Sure she had said it was free of charge but Calypso still felt indebted as such info was very valuable in their trade, and while she didn't have any info to share as well she would try to make up for it with something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 1:02 am

Lezlie would think on it for a moment. It was a juicy proposal, so the answer seemed clear "I'll put in a word for the girl and take her under my wing. I'll use some of the spoils from the ship to outfit her with some gear and train her up a bit. When you return, she will be as good a person as any to join your party." She would nod a bit and smile at Calypso "No doubt you'll be wanting to get on your way after all of this, and I have some bounties to turn in, a ship to claim, and a girl to free. Until we meet again, Tia Dalma." She gave as much of a bow as she could with the beasts in her grip before heading into the office, leaving Calypso alone to be on her way with a very successful first day for a bounty hunter under her belt.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 1:31 am

Calypso would smile at her antics deciding to go with Bo as her nickname, it was short for Lesbo seeing as it was pretty obvious that she was into her, but that was something for another time and she would bid Mimi a farewell before receiving her payment. She had done pretty well, and would look at the sky for a little bit longer before heading back to The Monsoon where she would store her newly gained Niikos and promptly untie it so she could set sail yet again. Where she was going to this time, she really had no idea after all she wasn't a navigator so she probably would just sail until she found some new island to hunt Bounties on. She would turn to look back at the island with a smirk, it had a fitting name after all she managed to know nothing but victory on that island. Now it was on to somewhere else, hopefully the weather would stay on her side as the constant echo of thunder and the pouring rain was like a lullaby to her.

(Calypso Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3