Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 1:50 pm

Calypso had finally arrived at her destination, after the long journey from Kakegoe Island, now she could finally start her bounty hunting career in a proper sea befitting any newbie, the Northern Abyssal. She had bid the man who had assisted her farewell while exchanging information just in case she ran into him later and well forgot his name, which she had already did once she got onto the island. As for her waver she had decided to leave it at the dock for now, anchored securely as she looked towards the island despite the thunderstorm overhead. She didn't really mind it, she wasn't really afraid of thunder and honestly it kind of comforted her, she was more nervous when she was in clear skies as it meant anything could happen whereas a storm was...familiar. "I wonder what bounties are on this island, I really need to earn some cash." Calypso thought to herself while she walked deeper into the island keeping her eyes peeled for a bounty board of some sort. Sure it was a bit odd to be walking around at night, even if the waxing gibbous moon partially obscured by the storm clouds was giving some moonlight, the constant echoes of thunder was enough to send most to their homes in order to stay warm and avoid getting wet.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 6:14 pm

The storm raged in the distance and Calypso would find that even though many had taken to their homes to avoid the wet and the cold, however she was not completely alone. Several people moved about the port, some moving into taverns and inns in order to get a quick bite or settle down for a long hard night of drinking. Others were gathering things from shops, while some looked a bit more shifty. As if they were doing something they were supposed to be doing. However, moving one's attention away from the shifty no-goods, Calypso would notice a woman step off a boat that just came to shore. She was teeming with weapons, swords in several harnesses upon her person and guns peeking out from the folds of her clothing. She walked with a swagger that said she knew the place she was in well, and she walked forward with purpose. The woman herself wasn't important to the dark-skinned bounty hunter, however where she went was. The woman stopped in front of a board that held several pieces of paper tacked to it. She looked and pulled down five of said pieces of paper before stashing them away and moving to the nearest inn. If Calypso would examine the board herself, she would notice that it held several different bounties ripe for the picking. Perfect for an eager hunter such as herself.

OOC: I'm sure you know where to find the Victory Island Bounties. Just pick one or two from there and we'll continue ^.^
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 6:24 pm

Calypso would notice the woman and go to the board as well, after scanning the board for a bit she decided to pick five which were within her abilities to deal with, memorizing their faces and sighing before putting the paper's away. She decided her first target would be Skeeter McGee, judging by the name he had to be some sort of pervert so she decided that it would be best to check near the residential district to see if there was anyone lurking around or trying to sneak into houses. Sure she could of just went to the inn but she didn't feel like fishing around for information when she could just wait for a lead to pop up through her own personal findings. "Hopefully that woman isn't also a Bounty Hunter hunting down my targets, then again if she is I could just follow her and pick them off of her. It does leave a bad taste in my mouth though, it's really all that honorable. she thought to herself before skating over to where she saw houses hoping that she'd get lucky or something she'd move fairly quickly though nowhere near what she was actually capable of, but the faster she got familiar with the surroundings the better.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 6:39 pm

As Calypso came close to the residential area, she would see a group of women walk by. They were all dolled up in dresses that hugged their bodies and had their hair and make up done in ways that made them look the most provocative. It would be quite obvious that all of these women were whores ladies of the evening. One of the women in the middle of the group was looking rather upset as she went on ranting to the others "...The nerve of that man I swear! How could anyone just...just do that and leave?! He didn't even pay me! That is what I am most upset about, really. He ruined the front of my bodice and I got not a penny for my troubles!" She gave a frustrated little scream and stomped her foot a bit, the others cooing and trying to console her. Maybe this was a lead to the man Calypso was looking for? It would do to investigate and find out.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 7:04 pm

Calypso's eyes would widen for a bit as it seemed the lead she needed had just sprouted up, so she would walk over to the woman and decided to just go for it. "Excuse me, sorry to bother, but is it to my understanding that some man may have...dine and dashed so to speak? It's a good coincidence as I am looking for a man bearing this description, are they one in the same? If they are could you point me to the direction that he fled hopefully when I bring him in you can be reimbursed for your time." she said quickly pulling out the wanted flier and showing it to the woman once she had her attention, hopefully it was the actual lead because if not then she would have to find some other way of getting a lead on him. If he was however than maybe she would be able to get a lock down on where he could be.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 7:22 pm

The women turned on Calypso as if to tear her to shreds, but calmed as they saw it was another member of the fairer sex. The affronted one gave an indignant sniff and nodded "That's the bastard! I was attempting to wipe myself clean of his...filth and when I looked up he was running that way." She pointed off down the street to their right, leading to a more cluttered part of the residential area "When you find him, thrash him good for me, yeah? He deserves it..." She sniffed once more before turning and walking towards a brightly lit tavern. She pulled the shawl she had closer to her body, obviously hiding the stains that were left. The other women gave words of encouragement to Calypso as they followed the first. The Bounty Hunter had a clear lead on where she needed to head, but one could only hope that she would fine one pervert in such a maze of homes.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 7:49 pm

"Understood, thanks." Calypso said before skating off at D-rank speeds in pursuit of her criminal, using her Trick Speed to gain a nice pace, and if there was a nearby roof she could hop onto she would in order to give herself a wider field of view. She needed to see exactly how fast he was moving and whether or not she would need to pick up the pace to gain on him. Still her eyes would quickly scan around for traces of him, fortunately for her Trick Speed wasn't reliant on her normal physical capabilities, otherwise she would be in a pinch as she never felt all that comfortable on Island in comparison to at sea, or better still the mainland. Though that wasn't the point as she had a pervert to deal with at the moment, she wondered how she would manage to beat him up to satisfy the woman's request. She didn't want to curb his habit after the beatdown as if he ever did get out and start it up again it would be good for repeat business.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 8:11 pm

There was in fact a roof close to Calypso, the Kukinorite being able to ride along it without issue. As she was riding, she would see no sign of inhabitants, but after a few minutes of searching, a scream would be heard from an alley below. Should Calypso move over to look down into the alley, she would see a woman backed into a corner, unable to escape. Before her was a man with a rather large coat on. His hand was inside his cloak, and while Calypso couldn't see what was going on inside, the woman's horrified expression and the frantic motion of the cloak itself was enough to give an indication. The man hissed at the woman he cornered venomously "Hush up, will ya?! I'm almost done!" The woman's eyes widened and she looked frantically for a way out, but the stranger blocked her way. She gave a terrified whimper and wished for someone, anyone to save her from this lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime20th March 2017, 9:48 pm

"Yosh, target....locked. Commence Falling Axe Pervert Annihilation. Calypso said increasing her speed as she pushed off the roof to ascend into the sky before dropping down like an anvil fully intend on breaking his shoulder with her strike. She did put enough force in order to deal a harsh blow but she would hold back enough so that it hopefully would only be enough to knock him unconscious rather than kill him outright from hemorrhaging or something. Still the pervert was probably a masochist or something, ugh then again there was nothing wrong with that, after all her clan head being one, it was completely normal no judgement. Anyways if her kicked landed she would land on him hard and while he was on the ground she would step down on him for good measure. "Looked like you needed help, don't mind me your free to flee now." is what she was would say if things were resolved, if they weren't well at least she'd be a distraction.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 7:48 pm

The man had heard the woman riding across the rooftops before jumping and attempting to deliver a rather nasty kick to his head. He was a pervert, and while he didn't care about being seen by his victims, authorities were another thing. As such, he had honed his hearing where as others had honed their sight and ability to deduce one's riches, putting him a step above others when it came to thwarting stealth. He used his reaction to be able to move away from the kick that was coming towards him, back tracking with C-Rank+ Speeds. As the mocha beauty landed, his eyes were drawn to her chest and away from the other woman that was making a quick escape. He had more...material to fuel his activities, so his hand moved faster within the cloak as he licked his lips, leering at the Kukinorite "Hey there girly. It's been a while since I've had someone as pretty as you for an audience..." He gave a smirk as his hand worked within his cloak, bringing himself closer to completion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 8:32 pm

Her kicked missed causing her to sigh, as she knew she should of probably put more omph behind it, however when Skeeter's attention turned to her and she became his spank bank model of the week she would become grossed out. However she quickly realized why the other woman had been so frightened, it was so gross that well, she could feel herself getting physically sick, which would cause her to actually lash out. "You pig...I hope you get raped in jail." she said deciding to cut lose and she would suddenly dash this time much faster as she would run not directly towards him but rather at a near by wall before jumping at it. She would contort herself smoothly in the air making use of Cube before bending her knees and kicking off the wall at him once more this time trying for a flying knee to the face far faster than before. She intended on first stripping away his vision, and then still using her forward momentum to flip over him and kick out both of her legs for a drop-sault. If it managed to find purchase in this perverts skull then she would find herself in the air once more with enough time to see how he fared before deciding what to do next if he was still standing. Hopefully that was enough, she had still held back as she knew her kicks were strong enough to snap necks but hopefully it would just be enough to send him into blissful unconsciousness instead of well..death

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 8:55 pm

Unfortunately, he didn't possess the reaction necessary to fend off her assault. However, as the attacks landed, his cloak would fly open revealing a fully naked body and a rather average length. As the pain coursed through his body, it would become apparent that he was, in fact, a masochist as he let out a rather sickening moan of pleasure. He would climax without having to do another stroke, streaks of white shooting onto the ground. He fell unconscious and landed face-first in his own mess, which would most likely make for a most embarrassing situation when he woke up. Despite the...vulgarity of the situation, Calypso had triumphed. And now the man was hers to turn in. Unless she wanted to have a little revenge of her own for the assault on her retina as well as the other women.

Spoiler:
OOC: I would appreciate it if you would not make have me make an NPC like this again. I feel so dirty....
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 9:10 pm

"Ugh..gross just...gross." Calypso said as while she hadn't the pleasure of ever having sex before she knew what the tell tale sounds of someone being close to orgasm sounded like, she had after all watched her clan head react that way while sparring with members of the clan who had managed to land a severe blow. Once more there was no judgement, masochists were people too, still it didn't prevent her from not shutting her eyes as she flipped thankfully missing whatever it was and whatever lingered would thankfully be covered by his body. She would land on the ground with her face scrunched up and one hand covering her mouth as she tried to force the bile down, fortunately he was now unconscious and she would proceed to look around for a trash bag or something in order to wrap her hand in before grabbing him by the ankle and literally dragging him to where she would be collecting his bounty.

------10-15 min later-----

Once that was over and done with she would proceed to go to the next person on her list of bounties, Kin G. James, who judging by his appearance seemed pretty athletic despite his lack of a hairline. "I wonder what he did, and maybe it's related to that." she said snickering slightly before she decided to try and be professional. Still it was raining so, she decided to head to the inn after all and see what she could dig up on him and possibly any of her other bounties.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 9:23 pm

With that...ordeal behind our "heroine", Calypso moved onto the inn. She would hear nothing about this Kin G. James from the patrons, them being rather involved in their own troubles and conversations. However, a shadow would fall over Calypso's shoulder. A rather large shadow. If the girl would turn, she would see the bounty hunter woman from before staring down at her with a playful smirk, letting her eyes caress the other's body. It would seem as if Calypso would be getting checked out frequently today. The woman nodded to the bounty the other was holding before speaking "I would give up on that one, lovely. He is a notoriously difficult one to find and even harder to catch. His bounty has been up there for a long time. Not the longest time, but a close second. Why don't you try something a bit easier?" Her smirk grew wider "Or spend some time with me?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime21st March 2017, 9:39 pm

"Ah, I see that's unfortunate. I had just gotten rid of Skeeter Mc'gee and was looking for someone closer to his level before moving on to other low ranking bounties." Calypso said raising an eyebrow at the proposition, though deciding to use it to her advantage. "I mean, while I don't have an urgent need to hunt them down, I am busy, so it depends would spending time with you be worth my while or? she said leaving her inquiry as vague as possible, on one hand she could be referring to whatever it is this woman had in mind and on the other she could be referring to the exchange of information as Bounty Hunters were to exchange with one another from time to time. Though she was more interested in the former than the latter, while she seemed experienced, Calypso was more focused on getting wrong enough to pursue her goals rather than romantic entanglements. But if she had to mess around to get a lead on a target well...she'd play ball if only for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime25th March 2017, 1:07 pm

The woman's smirk didn't fade, though it became more suggestive "Hmm...I am not sure if I can remember anything on that bounty, if I am being completely honest." Her voice was sugary sweet, but one could hear the suggestive undertones of what she was saying "But a couple of drinks with a beautiful woman is usually enough to jog my memory. If only a little. But where can I find a beautiful woman?" She brought a hand up and tapped her chin, looking around a bit dramatically. After a quick moment of this, her eyes landed on Calypso and she gave a small gasp "Bingo! What would you say to a few drinks miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime25th March 2017, 1:57 pm

I believe it's only fair to introduce yourself first, after all you are the one who wishes to drink with me. Still I suppose I have some free time for the time being, so thanks for the treat. Calypso said, wanting to know who she was first and would follow her to whichever table she wanted to be seated at, hopefully they could have a couple of drinks and she could be a good source of information otherwise it would be a complete waste of time. It's Tia by the way Tia Dalma" Calypso said if her benefactor did happen to introduce herself, giving the woman an Alias rather than her actual name. She had been told by her pseudo-mentor that Bounty Hunter's generally had a couple of names that they went by until they became too famous to really hide anymore so she was trying to build a name for herself with that rather than her actual name.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime29th March 2017, 7:55 pm

The woman chuckled and gave a little bow, her weapons tinkling on her person "The name's Lezlie Bian, but people call me Lezz or Lezzie." She stood up straight and puffed out her chest a bit with an arrogant smile "Most people know me as 'Lezlie of the Three Blades', a name I earned due to my unique way of handling swords. I'm kind of a big deal around here." She reached for the other woman's hand and, if allowed, brought it to her lips for a gentle kiss "Tia. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Shall we take a seat?" She motioned towards a booth near the back of the establishment. She let go of Calypso's hand somewhat reluctantly and moved to the booth she had indicated, taking a seat and waving to the barkeep to come over. He gave her the sign for a moment and she turned to Calypso if the other would have followed her, her smile still in place "You defeated ol' Skeeter, huh? Is he as repulsive as the stories say?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime29th March 2017, 8:04 pm

Calypso would blush at bit as her hand was kissed not knowing what to make of this person but deciding to go with the flow for now, Leslie at least had a title something that she herself had yet to obtain since she was still a newbie. Still she would follow and sit down placing both of her hands together on top of the table having scanned the area discretely as she was being led around by her fellow Bounty Hunter. "Yes, he was if not more so. I only managed to get a lead on him due to overhearing a whore comment about his antics. Luckily I managed to save a civilian who had almost fallen prey to his sexual assault.." she said deciding since Leslie had brought him up she would be able to continue the conversation for targets she was looking for and see if she had some information on them. "Other than Kin G. James, I'm also looking for Bones "Mad Dog" Griff, Ivan "Toothpick"Jones & Mimi Heeler. Do you perhaps have any idea of their whereabouts, I just started out and would appreciate the help really."
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 1:31 pm

Lezlie sat back in her chair and just watched the girl appreciatively, her eyes roaming as discretely as possible, which wasn't that discreet. When presented with the names, the black haired woman would think a bit "Bones is a...character. A Beast of the Hokkai clan. I forget what his pets are, but I know he has two. If I remember correctly, that is." Her finger traced the table top a bit as she continued speaking "I knew Ivan. He used to be a Bounty Hunter, you know. Terrifyingly good at his job. The Bounty was put on his head when he killed a group of Hunters took a job he was looking at. They got a pretty sum of Niikos, but that was Ivan's not long after. He uses needles to take down his enemies, so be careful. You'll need to be perceptive to pick up on them. People say he kills with toothpicks, but that is just a tale. He always has one in his mouth, though. As for this Mimi Heeler..." She shook her head "I've heard nothing but tales. Some say she killed a whole ship's worth of Privateers, some say she is one of the Midnight Bucaneers. And some say she was just a woman who wanted her freedom, but killed the wrong people to get it. I'm afraid I can't tell you much other than that."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 1:40 pm

"I see this information is greatly appreciated Lezz, especially the latter two. But I take it that such information does not come free, you will have to know I don't have much cash unless my company was enough for you to spill about my targets out of the goodness of your heart." Calypso said noticing the eye roaming and leaning forward while tapping her face as a sutble, "my eyes are up here", gesture. [color=crimson]"I will have to repay you come time, but I do have to get going while the iron is still hot and the conditions outside are perhaps one of my favorites when it comes to tracking down targets. "Hopefully she doesn't press me, I'm not exactly interested in anything physical at the moment I have target's to hunt down. Especially that Mimi Heeler, if she is part of the Buccaneers I'll have to leave her alive because of the Bounty restrictions, but that would be all that she'd be, just alive if barely." she thought to herself remembering her own misfortunes as a result of their influence. If she was allowed to go for now she would head outside once more, if not she would have to try another way of convincing Lezlie to collect another time or would just have to humor her this once.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 4:39 pm

Lezz gave the female a nod, and the bartender came over with the female's usual, the large woman getting up and taking a sip of her drink "It was a pleasure, my goddess of the storm. Don't worry, I do not require payment. Your gratitude is payment enough." She picked up the girl's hand and placed a feather light kiss there "If you finish up earlier than expected, you should come back and visit me. I'll be resting here for the night, just come to this place and ask the barkeep for my room. Until we meet again." She winked at the girl and left, heading up a flight of stairs hidden away in the back. The young Bounty Hunter was now alone with valuable information, free to hunt as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 4:49 pm

Calypso would blush at the nickname as it struck a chord within her, she did in fact want to be known as that, especially since within her clan those who had transcended the limits of Kings and Queens of the Roads were known as Gods and Goddesses. Still she was grateful for the information and would head out deciding to see if there were any stables or something, somewhere that she could find some evidence of the "Mad Dog"'s whereabouts, she had never fought a Hokkai before but they were supposed to be very skilled what with their animal companions also helping them out. "Just means I have to be careful then." she thought to herself as she begun skating once more in the rain on route to her next destination. Still even though she was looking for one target if she was lucky enough to come across the others she would not hesitate to take them down as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 4:59 pm

As the girl rode around, she would indeed find something akin to a stables. There would be a small crowd in front of the entrance, and soft sniffles and sobs coming from within. If she got closer, she would see a small family was the "crowd", there were two men and a little girl, one man towering above the other and the smaller male having pointed ears that denoted his status as a Nova. The smaller male held the little girl's hand as she sobbed, but Calypso would only be able to tell what they were looking at when they got close. A small pony, white with blonde hair, with her throat torn open and her eyes lifeless. The stable hand soon threw a blanket over the creature, the girl sobbing ever harder. The Nova male pulled her into his arms to console her and they turned to leave and get to some place warm. The stable hand stayed there though, noticing the woman that had come up "D'you need somethin, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 5:06 pm

"Sorry to bother you but I'm looking for this man, I couldn't help but see the death of your livestock and figured he may have a connection to it." Calypso said holding up the wanted poster that she had taken to show him the exact person she was looking for. It was tragic the little girl had probably cherished that pony and now it was dead due to some brute who didn't care about others that may be affected by his actions. Depending on the situation she might not be able to afford to hold back as much as she usually did, but then again capturing him again would be significantly easier if he lacked his pets so she decided that she would choose not to spare them and merely bring him in alive. That is if this was connected to him, otherwise she would try to get as much information on what happened as possible after all it could lead to another bounty perhaps one she had missed when she looked at the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next