Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Empty
PostSubject: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime28th July 2017, 4:32 pm

Garm had left her adoptive home where she was treated as a prize, a trophy, taking little but a few days of rationed meals to make something of herself. After the first few days she was outside of the family's grip, and browsing the markets. She didn't exactly have much in the way of money, but what little she had she hoped to spend it well. One thing about being an orphan girl tasked at getting groceries twice a day, she was great at budgetting and finding the best deals. What she kept hidden however was the extra prize she had swiped in her escape; a fabled Devil Fruit.

As such she would go hunting for three things; firstly she was searching for a way to distinguish the types of Devil Fruit to see what else was out in the world she could hunt, secondly was somewhere she could get a good price for her current fruit that bore no interest to her, and third, to find a job to earn herself a little more cash to no longer need to ration herself if she couldn't find a buyer for her fruit.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime28th July 2017, 5:32 pm

Meanwhile docking at the outskirts of Mystery Island, Calypso would smile as she heard the echo of thunder in the distance. Sure with the fog which surrounded the island in the day obscuring the sky she was at least relieved that a thunderstorm was approaching, after all it was just the sort of weather she enjoyed. She would tie The Monsoon and then disembark making sure to reach into her sleep space to retrieve her blunderbuss and secure it on her waist along with the pouch she held her Niikos in. "New island..new adventure." Calypso thought to herself especially interested in seeing exactly what manner of bounties this island had and whether or not they had a place for her to spend some of her hard earned Niikos. Still she was somewhat reluctant only due to the fact that she knew that due to the sea she was in they would probably not have as good of a selection as her hometown but such was the way it was.

She would look around squinting slightly only because it was somewhat dark before deciding to head inland to hopefully find the bounty board with the currently listed bounties posted. She was still unfortunately reeling from her fights from the last island, if she hadn't been lucky enough to rescue that woman she would of probably been crippled in combat from her untreated injuries most of which were self inflicted. Sure she had learned how to control her tricks so that her road didn't hurt her but still what if she ran into trouble again and needed patching up..what then. She would sigh and try not to dwell on it, it just meant she needed to try not to get injured this time around.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 10:36 pm

The sound of thunder resonated throughout the island as multiple streaks of light decorated the sky with each light blinding anyone unfortunate to be looking upwards at that time. Luckily for those who had just arrived on the island, the worst had yet to come so they had time to find shelter before it had actually started raining. Both women had different paths before them of course due to being in separate sections of the island or at least that was an assumption. As Garm wondered she would notice a small looking shack with the words items for sale and trade, it was up to her to decide whether or not she wanted to enter the oddly situated shop or continue onwards in hope of finding somewhere else she could find shelter or means to get some cash.

Calypso on the other would notice a small path before her each time the lightning flashed. If she decided to follow the path, it would lead her to a bar. Inside the bar was quite lively as the locals chattered idly while drinking a few rounds. If she decided to enter, the bar would immediately go silent and then everyone would turn to look at her for a solid minute or so before going back to drinking and chattering.

Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime10th August 2017, 5:19 pm

Seeing the shack ahead, along with the streaks of lightning in the sky from her peripheral vision, Garm would make a dash to find some shelter, just in time to spot the vendor. Tucking her bag under her arm she would make her way inside, looking for whatever might be on offer. In particular she would be looking out for a guide to the oceans Devil Fruit, not letting slip she was carrying one unprovoked, but wanting to make sure she could identify what she had in private, and any more she might find along the way.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime10th August 2017, 9:49 pm

Calypso smiled as the thunder illuminated a path for her and she would casually stroll despite the looming thunderclouds she felt completely at ease in this sort of climate after all. Eventually she would see a bar in the distance and while she continued skating she would look to see if there were any other buildings around and if there where what they were so she could use it to navigate herself if she needed to get back here. Once she was satisfied that she'd mapped out the area around the bar enough she would enter it, noticing how the locals stopped talking when she entered, and her eyes would scan the crowd trying to see if any of them stood out. She would then look around for a bulletin board mainly due to the fact that it was far more likely to have Bounties listed especially in a public place like this where people often came to and fro. Eventually if she wasn't interrupted she would look at said bulletin board all the while skating in a circle to conserve her Trick Speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime11th August 2017, 9:51 pm

A small chime resonated throughout the shop the moment as Garm passed through the door. Inside Garm would notice a wide array of items stocked on shelves with larger items on the ground which would perhaps give her the faintest of hopes that what she was looking for was indeed in this random shack on the outskirts of the island. After a few minutes, a shady looking individual would appear behind the counter to greet the young woman. “Hey there lass, how may I help ya?” The man said with a crooked smile as he eyeballed the girl in his shop. She was quite the cute little fauna, maybe she had a service she was offering? It had been quite some time since he had been with a fauna and he wouldn’t pass up such a lovely opportunity.

As Calypso mapped out the area, she would notice a group of men hanging out before an abandoned building they did seem like they were up to no good, if she had taken a longer look at them she would notice that each had similar visible tattoos on different sections of their body. The men did keep an eye on her as it was obvious she wasn’t from around these parts but didn’t act on their suspicions but instead made their way south west. Back inside the bar, the bulletin board was filled with a ton of bounties but as few names that would stand out to Calypso would be Big Al, Jean E and Ja Farsworth because of their bounty of course. “Looking at bounties, I see. Them there on the board are small fry compared ta tha Mack. Thankfully he ain’t shown up around these parts since his fight with them privateers.’ The bartender said out loud. Just the mention of his name caused the bar to go silent for a while. They all feared that blood thirsty fauna who just took whatever he wanted some silently hoped that someone would end the bastard’s life once and for all everyone who tried was either killed or raped, some both. Depressing mate.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 7:02 am

Garm's eyes snapped to the old man clearly running the shop, instantly feeling a shiver run down her spine. There was just something off about him. She wanted to be in and out at a moments notice. "Hi, err, yes. I was wondering if you might... have Devil Fruit." She spoke it in a slightly hushed tone, only as she wasn't sure if this was something to speak about freely. They were a highly sought after commodity after all. "Or at least, a way to classify them. I know such material exists," She was a young ex-slave Faunus, but she did her best to sound like she actually was somebody, knew what she wanted and fully intended to get it. She just hoped that was what actually came out of her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 9:20 am

Calypso would want to take the bounties however when the man began speaking she would turn to regard him as her interest had been piqued especially since this Mack seemed to be a menace to the island if judging by how everyone in the bar just got quiet. "I see, if this Mack is just a plague I'm guessing the Privateer's haven't dealt with him because they do not know where he is? Do any of you have any information towards his whereabouts or rather where he usually frequents when he comes around?" she said deciding to forget the other bounties for now and focus on what was right in front of her, if it was however a false lead and this person was covering for the bounty holders she would come back to this bar find him and beat the crap out of him. But if it wasn't and if Mack was really a serious threat well then she would be rather interested to see how she matched up against him in combat, especially with the weather being so nice.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 4:13 pm

The crooked smile that was already plastered all over his face grew wider the moment she had mentioned Devil Fruit. “Why yes! I do have devil fruit! Didn’t you see the sign outside? It said devil fruit for sale!” There was no sign outside. “I have dedicated my life to the study and classification of devil fruits and I’d be more than happy to help you figure out what classification yours belongs to. Come let’s have a look see!” The man said eagerly before pulling out a giant magnifying glass and waiting for the girl to hand over the devil fruit.

If only anyone actually knew Hunter-chan.” The bartender said while pouring a glass of whiskey for the person who was obviously too young to be drinking. “Ever since his battle with the Privateers he’s gone into hiding. Though he managed to kill the privateers, he was gravely injured and went into hiding. No one has seen him since. Though rumor has it that one of the big three on the board actually work for him. Which one? No one knows.”  He ended before taking a shot of whiskey himself. God, he hated this damn island and if it wasn’t for his ex-wife taking everything he had he would be on the mainland somewhere enjoying life.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 4:31 pm

Garm didn't know if she could really trust him or not. There was no sign saying that after all. She wouldn't even make a move for her bag to give any sort of indication she was carrying one. "I don't have it with me of course. It's back on my ship. It's an yellow eggplant like fruit. Zig zag markings in a baby puke green." She had seen it enough to decurve it with ease. "There are ones I am seeking though. I would like a way too identify them myself."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 6:08 pm

"Hm..I see" Calypso said looking once more at the Bounty board and deciding to take the three ones which stood out the most and hope for the best in regards to figuring out which one of them was working for the Mack. "Well, I intend to find out, do you have any idea where any of these three usually like to haunt?" she would thank him for the drink but shake her head she needed to focus and maybe after she brought that Mack person in she could have a drink with the bartender. If he managed to give her any better information she would linger just enough to hear it before setting off again back into the open where she could scan around once more and if she didn't see anything knew she would skate her way towards the abandoned building where she had seen the group of people.

She didn't know how strong this Mack thing was but if it could take out privateers even if they weren't as powerful of a presence in this sea as they were elsewhere, then at least it should be somewhat of a challenge. Then again she would still not recklessly rush into something as last time when she had underestimated the threat level of bounties native to an island she had hurt for it. This time she wouldn't be making any foolish mistakes like before.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime12th August 2017, 9:39 pm

His smile would immediately turn into a frown once she mentioned that she didn’t have the fruit in her possession. After a soft sigh, he would place the magnifying glass back down and listened to her description of the fruit. It wasn’t helpful as course as there were plenty of fruit that was designed in such a way that and he didn’t care to help her any further without any incentive. “I do have a handbook somewhere around here that can provide you with information about the different types of fruits as well as how to identify them. But why should I help you? You don’t have the fruit so I can inspect it and judging by your appearance you don’t have much money on you to buy the book. What am I getting out of helping you? This is the real world lass, people don’t just hand out favors for nothing in return.” The man stated before standing up straight. He knew her answer it was pretty obvious that she had nothing and he wasn’t going to waste his time with her and thus if she didn’t stop him he would turn around and leave.

This is where I say something like I ain’t no snitch but to be honest I hate all them fuckers.” The bartender stated bitterly before downing the Whiskey he had poured for her. “Those three have been a pain in my ass for the longest while so I’ll tell you what I know. Ironically, Big Al and his group of misfits were just in here, broke poor old man Jebediah’s nose just cause he didn’t pay him his protection money or let him shag his daughter. He usual hangs around a few guys with matching tattoos. Dunno his daily routine but he usually pops up here the same time and orders the same thing. Gin and tonic. Which he never pays for the bastard.” God he hated this island. “Jean tends to snoop around the docks looking to rob people who are just arriving on the island, sometimes he jacks unattended boats and sells them at ridiculous prices. The bastard. And finally Ja, there hasn’t been any recent sightings of her recently which is a bit odd.” Or coincidental but nah there was no way she would be working with him? Could it? Either way that’s all that the bartender had to say, hopefully she would be able to kill all those bounties or else well he would be murdered and have his bar burnt to the ground for snitching on the, But oh well, such was the life of a background character.

When she had made her way to the abandoned building, she would notice that all the windows and doors were completely nailed down from the inside and out. If she looked through the window she would see two shadows moving around before going out of sight. She could try something unconventional like climbing to the top of the building. It was quite possible and easy to do so after all the barricades on the walls and windows were sturdy enough to grip and hold her weight. But it was up to her to either continue or look for the other bounties. Speaking of which Big Al and his gang had almost arrived at their destination.

Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime13th August 2017, 11:11 am

Garm would sigh, this wasn't getting her anywhere and without cash herself, she was really hard pressed to do much. Taking a step back she slipped her hand to her bag, taking out the fruit and holding it up. "... Tell me what this is. I might even think of selling it. Or trading it if you've got one yourself I like." She slid it back in to her bag, tightening the strap so it wasn't going anywhere if he did anything foolish. "So, show me the guide. Show me what this fruit is. Show me what you have if you have fruit. And we'll make a deal," Even if this was the first time negotiating, she didn't feel she was doing too badly at it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime13th August 2017, 3:20 pm

Calypso would scope out the area first and then something hit her basically what the bartender said concerning the m.o's of some of the bounties precisely the bit about how they liked to target new arrivals and sell their ships for cash. She would immediately turn and head towards the docks to make sure the Monsoon was okay first and foremost before she dealt with whatever lurked in this abandoned building skating at Bullet Release speeds was easy. When she eventually got back tot he docks she would head to the Monsoon to make sure that no riff-raff were eyeing it with scumbag eyes. If there were any of them however she would yell to attract their attention. "Oi, get the fuck away from my ship!" she said while her shadow would manifest considering someone trying to jack her shit was the absolutely worst offense in her book especially since that was the only way she could get around this place.

New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Big_th10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime15th August 2017, 11:38 am

Upon hearing her words, the man would stop and turn around. His eyes would widen at the sight of the magnificent devil fruit she held in her hands. What got him even more excited was the fact that it seemed to be more exotic than the ones that he had in his shop. Before he could say anything, however, the chime attached the door would go off and four men entered the shop. The man’s expression would immediately change from one of pure joy to terror as he instantly recognized the gang of thugs. “Big Al said I had more time! I was just about to get a devil fruit to pay him back! She has one right now!” The man said frantically as he tried to use the girl as some sort of leverage for his life. It wouldn’t work though as each man would pull out a Dragoon and opened fire on both Garm and the man. Each bullet was flying at C rank speeds. They were unsure if Garm was able to dodge the bullets and if she wasn’t able to then good but they knew for a fact that the old man would be Swiss cheese. If she did manage to dodge, however, the men would turn their attention towards her. “Oye bitch, hand over the fruit ya?” The shortest one of the group said as he pointed his gun towards her.

Having already secured a number of boats, Jean would be looking to make his way out of the docks when he saw this cute little ship tied up on the dock. Though he really didn’t need such a ship he decided that he would take it anyway, after all, it could probably fetch him a few Niikos. While he was busy attempting to untie the boat the sound of a very angry woman had caught his attention. Turning around to greet this person, he would instead be greeted by some sort of sea monstrosity. “What the…” Jean muttered as he tried coming to grips to what the hell he was actually looking at. He would look to the boat and would pull out a knife before cutting the rope then kicking the boot off into the ocean with C rank strength before running off.  She had to make a choice, didn’t she? Either she would have to try and save her precious boat or try to capture him. He wouldn’t go far, however, as he would hide amongst the numerous crates on the dock. The storm clouds would finally burst as it suddenly started raining heavily which meant that if she didn’t go for the boat the waves would surely wash it away.

Garm:

Calypso :
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 10:53 am

Garm knew the second she saw the expression on the shop keepers face to stash her Devil Fruit away and to keep her tail tucked in and hidden from sight. She turned on her heels and came face to face with the shortest of the members pointing the gun at her. This was her first real fight, she hoped it wouldn't be her last. "Tch," She muttered and immediately weaved to the side and forwards in two steps at her own B-rank speed. She hardened her fingers in to a point, letting her inner flames run wild as she jabbed the front man in the shoulder of his dominant arm, aiming to disarm him on top of harming him through her Dragonic Surgical Strike. Not one to let the others take a second shot at her, Garm would retract her arm from the first assailant to form the next technique, the Draconic Roar of Flames. She aimed her breath down at their feet, including the stabbed man, exhaling deep black fire that spread across the floor at their feet. She cared little for the stall now the owner was dead, but she would remain on the ready for any sort of counter attack before she would loot the now burning store.

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 1:05 am

Calypso would grit her teeth before jumping and foregoing the boosts she would usually receive from Trick Speed to instead close the distance with the vagabond who dare thought he could steal her property. All the while she would ride the Hurricane Road basking in the thunderstorm which occurred overhead, resulting in the movement speed she had used to jump with being enhanced to reach speeds which would have normally broken her skates assuming she was still on the ground. Either way she would use her additional momentum to essentially jump over him as he kicked The Monsoon into the ocean and flip in the air to deliver a downward kick as she utilized the power of the Hurricane Road to generate two Stratus clouds around her body. The flip would be possible due to her using Typhoon Turn and relying on the first step to alter her forward movement into dropping downward and then the second in order to spin her body to deliver the kick which would condense the clouds into two dangerous projectiles. The remaining two steps would be used to get herself to The Monsoon before it was lost at sea though she wanted to make sure that her prey didn't get away as she knew if she needed to she could catch up to her raft seeing that was the primary way she trained while at sea.

"Seriously..not cool bruv." Calypso would say if she managed to successfully land on The Monsoon turning back to regard the opponent she had just tried to knock-out. She was ever thankful for the sky, Thunderstorms were often seen as bad, but to her they were always a good omen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 12:13 pm

The short guy would scream out in agony the moment her hand dug into his flesh like a hot knife through butter. The others wouldn’t even get a chance to react as they would end up being engulfed by her flames and with no means of quenching the flames they would end up rolling around in agony before burning to death. Though she was successful in dispatching her enemies, there was one more concerning problem. The shop was made from a highly flammable material which meant that the shop would quickly burst into flames destroying everything within the shop. With the shop collapsing within itself it would be a safe bet for her to exit the burning building before she got buried alive. Once she did leave the building the first thing she would notice is an individual standing in the distance smoking a cigar. “Never send a bunch of boys to do a man’s job it seems.” Big Al stated before outing his cigar on a nearby tree. He wouldn’t move from his original position, however, he would wait for the girl to make her move.

Big Al:

Unfortunately for Jean, his attempt to run away had been thwarted as he was knocked unconscious. Calypso would be successful in capturing her boat before it was swept away by the turbulent waves. With Jean hers to claim she was free to pursue her other targets. Perhaps she could revisit that abandoned building?
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 12:23 pm

Garm stepped out through the flames, trying not to let it show on her face just how cool she thought she'd look doing that. At least one advantage of them being her flames is she knew exactly how they danced to avoid catching herself. Standing outside she patted herself down where a little ash got on to her, all whilst her eyes fixed on the large man who seemed to be a part of the group who had attacked her. "... funny, because I'm only fifteen. You really think you're a big man for attacking an innocent young girl like me?" She taunted him without restraint, seeing he was anticipating her to make the first move, analysing him. With his weight it was unlikely, not impossible, he was a fast type, so if she went flying in at him he would likely counter her. And if she didn't need to fight, that was all the better. "I just burned your guys and didn't break a sweat. And around that intense fire, not breaking a sweat is a pretty big achievement. So... if you have a Devil Fruit guide, I'd like to know what sort of recorded fruit is out there, I'll take it as payment for your men messing up my business, and I'll be on my way. I'm heading off the island any way, so you've got a guarantee you'll never see me again," She cared less for her own fruit as this man wouldn't know she had one.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 3:12 pm

Calypso would tie The Monsoon back to the docks this time double knotting it for extra security and then walking over to her downed would be thief, sure enough he matched one of the fliers she had in her hand and since he was unconscious she would step on his knees with enough force to break both is his knee caps thus ensuring that even if he did manage to wake up, he wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. To further discourage him escaping she would place some of the heavier crates and barrels around him so that when he did wake up he would have to free himself which probably wouldn't happen given the fact that he would have no leg strength. "That'll teach you to try and steal from me, pirate scum." Calypso said spitting to the side in disgust before getting a renewed sense of purpose, namely deciding to check out that abandoned building she saw earlier skating along at Swift Release speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 3:57 pm

It was funny that she thought he really cared about her being fifteen. He’s killed far younger than she was so beating her down wouldn’t bother him in the slightest. “Aren’t you cute? You took out four men who barely knew how to spell their own names and you feel like some hotshot.” He said as he shook his head in disbelief. Maybe he should just show her the difference between himself and the others and teach her that being humble is a trait she should probably pick up. Kicking off the ground at bullet release speeds, he would look to hit her with a straight to the face with his right but instead of following through with the attack he would stop mid attack and followed through with another straight with his left aiming to confuse and punish her for her false reaction.

Completely out cold, Jean was easily restrained and possibly left to drown as the rain poured down heavily on his unconscious body. As Calypso arrived at the building, nothing had really changed. If she had peeked through the barricades she would one shadow moving around. The way through the front required herculean strength to even remove the barricades and open the door before her but if she did pay attention she would notice that she was able to climb upwards by using the barricade as footing.

Big Al:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 4:18 pm

Garm had gotten exactly what she wanted, and by that she got the lesser of her preferred options as she was actually in a fight now. Her C-rank reaction caught the feint, and her B-rank speed allowed her to effortlessly dodge to swing. She hoped to end this just as quickly as his men, but with his size she knew it would not be as easy. Thankfully though, she had a large target up this close. Having waited as long as she could to dodge after the feint, she channeled her fire, and once more exhaled the stream of black flames directly at his torso, once using her Road of Flame. With it exhaled though, she would dash back putting another 10ft between them as she figured he was a close range fighter.

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 5:07 pm

Calypso would look around a bit more before noticing that the building was much too barricaded for her to want to break into normally thus she would first skate around it mainly to see if there was any other entrance which was less fortified than the one she currently saw. If she didn't see any other option then she would be forced to scale it, though she wouldn't do so normally after all she was a Kukinorite, and thus would back up before attempting a jump before kicking off the front of the building once she came in contact with it to further increase her upward distance. Usually this would result in her falling back down but she wasn't exactly a normal individual and if there was one thing a Kukinorite was good at it was maneuvering while in the air. Thus rather than angle it so that she'd try and aim for the non-existent other wall she would instead kick-off upward and if she managed to get to the top of the building she would utilize flip so that she could position herself and land on top of it. Otherwise she would attempt another kick-off to get even more air, and then proceed to figure out what she had to do next to avoid falling to the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 11:52 am

His attack would miss and before he could try to launch a counter assault he would end up getting burned by her flames, which was odd as he was pretty sure he would’ve been able to dodge it if he was able to see it coming. The flames would melt the very skin off his face and reduced him to nothing but a pile of burning flesh. Before the flame had hit him, however, the speed at which he was traveling he would end up dropping a book of sorts that held the names, last known location, and identity of a few people currently on the island. This book was a book of bounties and Garm had seen and picked it up she would notice that she would see an image of the man she was just fighting alongside Jean E, Ja Farsworth, Yasmin "Tigress" Agrabah, and Sound Sultan. It would be up to her which she would now want to try to claim if she wanted to. Whatever her choice was, she would have to do it in the heavy rain as the thunderstorm would now completely engulf island.

Calypso would arrive at the top of the roof in spectacular fashion and if she looked to her left, she would see two barricaded entrances. These barricades were easily removed but it did still present the age old dilemma. Left or right? Left seemed to take her to the main hall way of the building while right seemed to take her to some sort of basement. Would she take the obvious route or try and take the basement to get a jump on whoever it was inside the building?

Garm:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 12:39 pm

Garm was really quite surprised she was taking these people down so easily. She picked up the book and looked through, seeing that it seemed to be a bounty book. Not the sort of book she wanted, but she supposed it would do. Cracking her knuckles, she would grab the burnt body by his fat leg, and begin dragging him off to claim the bounty on him, whilst making plans to go and find the others after. She recalled seeing a bounty office towards the docks, heading there with the big guy. At least this way she could get some cash without flaunting her Devil Fruit about. Direction however wasn't her best suit, and whilst dragging him the wrong way she could go by the docks, passed the body sprawled on the ground. Something about their face was familiar though, checking back in the book and seeing it too. With a sigh, swearing she was too young for this, she would find some rope as more of a way to pull them both along due to her short stature, and with them both in tow, pull them along to the bounty office.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next