Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 5:27 pm

"Twas a beast, it was. A Fauna, I think it's called." He looked fearful as he remembered "It was all white with large fangs, the size o' daggers. It turned on me like it was gonna eat me when I came up and saw it...eatin'. I nearly pissed meself, I thought that was the end of me, but then it run off. Like somethin' was callin it." He pointed down a road that seemed to lead into a foresty area on the island, and even in the dim light one could see a small trail of blood leading that way "It went through there. I dunno if it is connected to that man, but you should be able to find it. If you do...best of luck." He nodded to her and then took off to get out of the rain as well. Calypso had been given a large lead on where the creature, and possibly it's master, may be.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 5:40 pm

"Understood" Calypso hadn't stopped skating even though she was talking to the man, while most considered it to be rude it was just her way of keeping herself limber in case she needed to fight at any moment. Fortunately such a habit did pay off and she would head into the forest after this white creature with a resolute expression on her face all the while scanning around in case she might be skating into an ambush or something. Still she was excited this was the thrill of a Bounty, the thrill that she couldn't get by being anything else but a Bounty Hunter up against the world, after all she had very little respect for Pirates especially morganeers while Privateers were ultimately too law abiding for her to feel at ease with. The Buccaneers were filth, especially after everything that had happened to her and really she just thought that Bounty Hunters were the most necessary, not only did they hunt down pirates but also the rare shinobi that found there way into these parts and raised hell with their freaky powers too.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 5:58 pm

As the girl entered the forest, the light that filtered in through the trees would cast the world around her into dimly lit shadows. The night was dark outside the trees, but it was all encompassing here. Should she choose to continue, she would find that darker spots, tiny dots really, littered the ground and lead ahead of her. They were barely able to be seen in the darkness, but the light that shined ever so often showed them clearly. Blood from the pony. That would mean the creature had walked through here, and that Calypso would have to forge ahead to find it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 6:07 pm

Calypso would continue moving onward following the trail and keeping her eyes open, she didn't bother trying to skate quietly after all with the thunderstorm and rain sound wasn't exactly the best thing to use to try and find someone. Then again by the same token neither was scent thus she would have to go with her faithful sensory organs, her eyes. "Come out come out wherever you are..." she thought to herself looking at the forest and trying to judge distances, such as the heights of the trees and how far apart they were spread out, mindless math that she could easily do in her sleep but may be knowledge she'd require to know in case of the coming battle. That is if there was one, she had nothing on the cycle of life so if there was some wild Fauna running around killing stuff it wasn't her concern she wasn't a Privateer and if it didn't have anything to do with her bounty well she didn't see the point of exerting herself pointlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 6:42 pm

The trees were around ten feet tall and grouped close together, less than two feet apart, the girl would find. She would continue to roll forwards until she came to a clearing surrounded by trees. The clearing itself was around 40ft in diameter, with the trees forming a sort of barrier around it's circumference. There were a few rocks scattered across the clearing, but at the very center sat a rather imposing looking Faunus, lounging upon a rock with two large beasts at either side. One was chewing on a bone, attempting to get at the marrow, whilst the other was simply sleeping. The male would look at her with a smirk as she entered the clearing "A little pup enters the our territory. Those skates...A Kukinorite? I've killed a few of you before. Their flesh was delicious. Unmarred by the burn charcoal taste of chakra. I wonder if you would taste the same." Bones stood upon the rocks, the Orugaron to either side of him rising as well. He was tall and lithe, with fur covering his body and his hair falling down his back in a long mane that was loosely tamed by a strap of leather. His ears twitched on the sides of his head and he motioned to his pets to attack, and they took off  using their Strength to push them forward at C-Rank Speeds in order to reach the girl, one coming from each side. Once they got closer, the darker one lifted it's leg and aimed a well placed shot of urine at the girl before they both stretched out with their claws in front of them, performing a spin. As they did, the released more urine, creating a dangerous vortex of the stuff around themselves. This was a particularly powerful technique, carrying them forwards at A-Rank Speeds in order to tear into their quarry, dealing C-Rank Piercing damage each.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 7:50 pm

Calypso would move forward before circling around once she saw her target who would start speaking to her, thus she wouldn't be caught flat footed once when his pets suddenly lashed out at her. "I'm not most Kukinorite." Calypso said calmly despite the 3 versus 1 situation though she was obviously aware of the danger seeing as he would see her shadow rear up like a challenge as she quickly leaped up in order to avoid the charging Orugaron and the liquid that they tried to spray on her. As a result she would be able to clear the distance that they most likely wished to use to attempt to grind her to paste, not that she'd allow them to, no not in the slightest. "So slow." she thought to herself as her Altered Sight gave her the ability to see things moving much faster than what they were capable and thus she could calculate their trajectory and plan accordingly.

If they managed to alter their eventual Roga to try and ascend into the air after her she would use it to her advantage as the skies were her territory. She would flip once she reached the peak of her jump using Typhoon Turn to spin herself while generating three stratus clouds two of which would be suddenly compressed before being launched downward at the two Fauna that were approaching her and try to slam them back downward while avoiding being torn up by their respective Roga's by remaining barely out of range. If they didn't however it was easier for her as she would simply angle her drop so that she would land closer to Bones and head towards him using Typhoon turn in order to close the distance between them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 10:05 pm

As the missiles of pure storm descended upon the two beasts, the force would slam them into the ground as the damage from both the storms and their impact with the earth was negated by their rather impressive A-Rank Defense. They would stand once more and turn towards their enemy that was now in the sky...though they did nothing. Calypso would find out why, as while she had been setting up her move, her opponent had slammed his foot down onto the ground with A-Rank Strength, causing his body to launch 20ft into the air at A-Rank Speeds. He then utilized his ability to walk upon air in order to dash forward in a zigzag motion at B-Rank++ Speeds, reaching Calypso's position just as the storm missiles hit their mark. Being within close proximity would put him in the perfect place to facilitate a close-ranged Roga from behind the woman, carrying him the extra 2ft between them at S-Rank++ Speed and dealing A-Rank Physical Piercing damage to her, should she be hit.

Orugaron:
Bones:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th April 2017, 1:01 am

Calypso would notice how both of them didn't  get struck down and thus would sigh, only to be suddenly approached by her target who was moving much faster than she figured anyone in this sea was capable of. "He's dangerous, I should take him more seriously." she thought to herself before deciding to do just that she was lucky that she had kept a single Stratus Cloud behind and would utilize Air in order to use Jump again shifting out of the way of the Roga aimed at her with an aerial jump. All of this was done as he managed to get behind her but before he decided he was close enough to try and preform Roga, with her Altered Perception allowing her to gain additional time to plot out a course of action so she wasn't caught off guard like he so intended.

She would then produce 4 more stratus clouds, the first one she would use to jump off of in order to chase her opponent, was faster that was for sure but she had the advantage of not only jumping but likewise falling from above whereas he was limited to the downward momentum of his own technique. Which left two outcomes the first being her impacting him from behind his Roga, while the slashing vortex was dangerous it was primarily geared at rending objects from the front and slicing things from the sides leaving a singular vulnerable point in the back, after all the back of the vortex seemed to lack the added omph from charging forward. The other alternative was in order for him to not be caught up to despite their speed difference he would quit using Roga and try to fall naturally however that was why she had produced not one, but 4 clouds and thus at any time she could simply use serial kick off and boost her speed further. Either way she would begin to spin aiming a missile drop-kick right for him in an attempt to drill right through him.

If that wasn't enough to finish him on impact she would use kick-off in order to flip off of his body tucking herself into a ball which she would utilize to compress all three of the clouds, that she had formed. Rather than release them immediately however she would dive downward in order to build up additional speed before launching all three of them at him with A-rank Speed

Spoiler:

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th April 2017, 5:04 pm

The first hit from behind the man would be enough, as he didn't have the presence of mind to actually stop his technique when he went a bit...off course. He slammed into the ground, and unlike his pets, he was focused more on all-out assault rather than tanking damage, so he possessed no defense tiers to mitigate the damage done to him. He crashed into the ground and was promptly knocked out clean. The two Orugaron growled as their master fell, but rather than attacking outright, they turned tail and dashed into the woods side by side. If he wasn't strong enough to protect himself, then why should they stay with him? At least that was the mentality of these animals. Calypso could decide to stick with her plan of killing them in order to keep the island safe from their tyranny, maybe even drawing in a few more Niikos, or she could let them roam free. After all, the Bounty was for Bones and not his companions. It all fell to her conscience, really.

OOC: Sorry! Didn't know about the strength of the seas. I thought that they were all sort of equal in strength. Well except for the Lost Ocean. I'll keep that in mind for the next bounties hehe.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 12:07 pm

Calypso would land after lingering in the air long enough to make sure that his two pets weren't going to continue fighting, and when they fleed she would let out the breath that she was holding, having not expected someone this strong on this island. "You were a pain" she thought to herself before crouching down and grabbing one of his legs before dragging him along with her as she decided to head back to collect his bounty. Creatures were dangerous sure but if they got too dangerous then they would get bounties themselves and then she could earn extra coin by bringing them in. She would make sure to put extra omph behind her techniques when she did, that is if she was still on this island by the time the bounties for them were put up, if they ever would be. It was likely that since they were a pair that they'd eventually breed and the ecosystem of this island would be affected seeing as Orugaron weren't native to these parts. "But that's none of my business." she said with a shrug as she skated her way back...

-10 to 15 minutes later-

Calypso would once again return from cashing in another Bounty that she had captured alive, crossing off the second out of the five targets she had wanted to capture on this island. Unfortunately she wouldn't have any idea where Kin G. James was so, she had to make the decision whether to go for Ivan "Toothpick Jones" or Mimi Heeler. On one hand she had the former who was a fellow Bounty Hunter turned rogue and thus was wanted dead while the other had a lot of conflicting rumors about her but was only wanted alive. She quickly came to a decision choosing Ivan as it was in her opinion easier if she went for him just trying to kill from the get go than go for Mimi as it would save her strength since her other targets seemed to be annoyances and tire her out in the process of capturing them. Thus she decided to head for the docks, any former bounty hunter who knew that they had incurred the wrath of their fellow hunters would know to make a break for it away from the island which currently had their Bounty posted. Unless they were powerful enough to just not care in which case they would probably collect bounties like normal and use proxies to cash it in. Whichever the case she could kill two birds with one stone as she did want to store some of her newly acquired Niikos in her raft.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 4:04 pm

The girl would be able to cash in her bounty and return to her raft to store her spoils without incident. As she was moving away from the craft, a gruff looking man would approach her. He sized her up with a small huff of what could be easily taken as disapproval "You're the bitch that took down Bones and Skeeter? I wouldn't expect much from someone like you." He shook his head and turned towards a boat tied to the dock. A rather large vessel that appeared to have once belonged to a Privateer crew. But no more. One could tell it's new inhabitants were a bit more nefarious "The boss would like a word. C'mon." She had two choices: she could ignore the man and keep on her way or she could follow him and find out who this "boss" was. It was up to her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 5:00 pm

"I see. It seems my bounty hunting exploits have spread, but you have me at a disadvantage seeing as I have no idea who your boss is, or why I should be meeting that person in the first place." Calypso replied taking a glance at the formerly privateer owned ship and would narrow her eyes at the man. Not a lot of pirates would be caught dead sailing a privateer vessel, most just sunk them and if they had commandeered them it was just to sell them as many a shipyard would happily accept them whether for scraping them down or reselling them on the black market to a Buccaneer crew. However she would use her glance at the ship to see whether or not there had been some alterations made to it, as only Buccaneers tended to incorporate other ships designs while cobbling together hybrids based on whatever materials they could find that would reinforce their ship. If it was one of such ships then she would happily go with him, though little could be said for the fate all of those she'd find on that ship as she'd kill Buccaneers for free.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 5:06 pm

She would find that she ship seemed to be the same as it was when the Privateers had owned it, with little alterations. There were obviously repairs, and a few of the canons seemed new, but other than that it was much unchanged. The man gave an exasperated sigh "He told me not to tell you exactly who he is, but that you could find some Niikos in meeting him. Apparently he has a proposal for you. Though why, I can't tell you." He looked at her over his shoulder "You can come or you can stay here. If you come, you could probably make some cash. If you don't, then the boss will probably send one of us to kill you. If I am being completely honest, I hope you stay. It's been a while since I got to kill someone." He gave a chuckle and continued walking towards the ship, not caring whether the girl followed or not.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 5:40 pm

"I see, very well then." Calypso said before deciding to go with him as she saw that the ship wasn't in fact a Buccaneer vessel and thus she had no reasons to not hear this person out. Still it stank of pirates and she wasn't one to just walk into traps so she would prepare herself so that if anything did in fact go down she would be able to deal with whatever she found there. She'd skate behind him, and when they got to the ship rather than remain still she would skate in circles trying her best to casually glance around the ship to count exactly how many of them there were on this vessel. Her legs were aching quite a bit, but that was the price of her using her roads so she would bear through the pain and try to refrain from having to fight using them again, at least until she could find a doctor and pay for some medical treatment.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 6:35 pm

The male looked behind himself to see the girl following, only feeling slight disappointment. He lead her onto the deck of the ship, where she was surrounded by pirates of all shapes and sizes. Riggers, Whores and Musicians. Everyone looked at the girl as she was lead to what appeared to be the captain's quarters. The male knocked and a voice called from the inside, giving permission to enter. The male held the door open for Calypso to ride in, promptly closing it after she was inside. The captain's quarters were large for a ship. Three quarters of the room were filled with all manners of pillows, making a sort of nest for the man that lay in the middle. Two guards stood on either side of the door, now behind Calypso. While the space of open floor was small, there was definitely enough for her to keep riding about. Upon looking at the nest of pillows, Calypso would see a man lounging in the middle. He was handsome and, by the looks of him, tall. A good foot taller than Calypso herself. His hair was pure white and slicked back, his eyes a shocking blue color. He was wearing the finery of a haughty noble and he carried an air of superiority around him. He smiled at her, and while she stood there she would notice the room beginning to get a bit...colder.

The man got up from his lounging position to stand, yanking a chain and pulling a rather harassed looking girl from her corner to sit at his side. She had flowing blonde hair and her head was down, as if she was fearful of angering the man. He smiled at Calypso and spoke "Tia Dalma, right? I've heard so much about you!" His smile was charming, but also at the same time unnerving. Like a predator sizing up his prey "I have no doubt you know of me, even if you don't know me." He gave a short bow "I am Ivan Jones. Now before you try and kill me, I have an offer to make." He motioned to one of his guards and the man moved to another corner, pulling a defeated looking man from it and dumping him at Calypso's feet "I have heard tales of your skill from my little birds fluttering around the Island. Sent Bones' dogs running and felled Skeeter with a rather powerful blow. Impressive. The offer I have for you is simple, and it has two routes. One, you can take this man and turn him in for his Bounty, he happens to be Kin G. James. Afterwards, you'll start doing your bounties for me. You turn them in and keep half the profit whilst I get the other half. Your other option is you can fight me, risk death, but also run the chance of being able to beat me and turn in both bounties. The catch with the second is, if you lose, I get to do with you what I please. And I can be a very cruel man. Isn't that right, darling?" He yanked the chain, sending the woman to her hands and knees. She gave a sob and whispered to Calypso in a pleading voice "Please help me..."

"Which do you choose?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 9:07 pm

Calypso would look at the man who seemed to be rather self important, but judging by the difficulty that she had with Bones she knew he was probably stronger or at the very least on the same level as he was, with probably an advantage which gave him the ability to talk trash about him. Skeeter of course was no one to really not trash talk, besides his vulgar antics he was a weakling and she herself knew that. Still there was something about the way he spoke, that steered her decision towards the latter of the two options, she also saw herself in the woman he kept chained up. She too would have been in such a predicament in her youth, used by various crew members until she became servile or worse her mind broke completely. "So, my freedom or your death." Calypso said before utilizing Typhoon Turn to accelerate to B-rank- speeds before attempting to strike him with her foot snapping upward to first try and cut open his torso with her foot before spinning and trying to sweep him off his feet. "The choice is simple then, two Bounties for the price of one."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 10:14 pm

A smile would blossom upon his face as the girl attacked and he tracked her movements. He was able to follow her easily, due to his perception of A-Rank. He himself had been a Bounty Hunter before he gained his Bounty. He was capable of all that Calypso was, maybe even more. He jumped above the girl with A-Rank Strength, carrying him above the girl, evading her assault. He let the chain go as he did so, the girl scurrying back into her corner. As he was positioned in mid air, he expended his physical energy in order to advance his Winter's Breath a few stages. Three senbon were in each hand mid-jump, the Bounty Hunter throwing them at Calypso's positioning with B-Rank Strength, though only one would be able to plainly be seen by the girl unless she possessed A-Rank Reaction in order to view them. The senbon were each aimed at the female's back: two at the base of her spine, two at each kidney, and two at each calf. They were aimed to cause paralysis or crippling injuries rather than lasting damage to her, as he had plans for the girl. Oh did he have plans for her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 11:04 pm

Calypso would feel the cool air emanating from his body and would know that he wasn't some run of the mill opponent, however he relied on throwing weapons and had made the mistake of heading into the sky which was her domain. Thus when he avoided her first kick rather than try and follow up with her calf kick she would spin and kick off the ground, nimbly avoiding the incoming senbon while advancing towards him. He threw pretty fast but even so it was still slow before her eyes. She would actually manage to overtake him in the air and would flip before jumping a second time, literally kicking off of nothing by the sky itself to descend back down towards him in order to attempt to deliver an Axe-kick to send him hurtling back towards the ground. "Please kindly die." Calypso would say if the kick landed, as she was all and all done with his attitude and cockiness.

If she was successful not only would he smash into the ship's deck but he would actually bounce off the ground from the impact rising 5 ft upward and leaving him vulnerable for her to finish him off with her Missile Drop-Kick from above. This time however she held nothing back and hopefully the ship was sturdy otherwise in addition to drilling through his body she would pierce straight through the ship and probably end up sinking it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 11:18 pm

The combo would be devastating as he was sent crashing down into the ship only to bounce back up. The look of shock on his face was priceless as the Moon-Drop Missile pierced directly through his body as he was slammed into the ship's floor a second time. The ship barely sturdy enough to take the hit, however the pillows below softened the impact and only a dent was made and the wood splintered slightly. The guards moved to do something about the girl that just killed their employer, but a senbon pierced each of their eyes. If Calypso cared to look, she would see that the girl had taken aim with them in order to kill the guards before they could act. Once Calypso had landed, the girl would stand and walk up to her timidly "Thank you for saving me. You're...you're the first person to take him up on his offer of a fight. Well...second. I tried and this is what happened." She ratted the chain around her neck a bit "Thank you. So much...But, you won't just be turning in two Bounties. You can turn in three." She looked down at her feet, as if something about them had become very interesting "I'm Mimi Heeler. I saw my poster up on the bounty board. I was a petty thief for a time, but then I turned to hunting illegally in order to bring in more money. I went to Ivan for his offer and he beat me by wearing me down. He did...horrible things to me and I am so glad he's dead. This has also showed me that a life of crime is not the life for me. You can take me in to serve my time..." Mimi would fold her hands in front of herself and just stand there, waiting for Calypso's comments, should she have any. The blonde had learned to expect the worst from people, so she was ready for cold insults at best and a little bit of a roughing up at worst.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 11:27 pm

"Then that makes three" Calypso said while looking up into the thunderstorm above, she would pant for a bit as her legs still did hurt though she wouldn't wobble holding herself firm so she didn't seem weak. She would look down at Ivan and then reach downward to grab the top half of his body so she could take it along with her when she went to collect the bounty. Still the fact that all three of her remaining Bounties had been drawn into this fight it did put a small smile on her face. "Come along, usually I try to get people to turn themselves in, but they always want to fight so really it's pretty relieving that I won't have to do the same to you. Of course, if you will, please walk in front of me" she said pointing with her free hand and if Mimi agreed and did what she said she would crouch down to grab Kin G. James by the ankle with her free hand and promptly drag him along with her.

"By the way, is there a doctor or hospital on this island?" she asked only because she figured that she would be native to these parts and would know more than she did about the locale. Truthfully she didn't mind if there wasn't, she was planning on collecting her money and setting sail once more when she was done. She'd sleep off the pain and recover naturally at the very least she could just wait it out until she found someone who could heal her up or buy some ointments or salve to ease the pain. She briefly entertained the wistful thinking of the free healing she could of gotten if she had stayed at Kakegoe Island but she would chuckle to herself as she was just being a brat.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 11:35 pm

Mimi walked in front of her as she had requested, turning behind to talk to her "There are doctors, but none of them are very good. Believe it or not, I am the best doctor on this Island." She blushed a little as she looked forwards once more "As a thief, I got hurt quite a bit. Also...I come from a clan that isn't very kind to some of their members. That's why I ran away from them. I had to learn quickly how to heal wounds in order to keep myself in top physical condition." She looked back at the other female with a sincerity in her eyes "If you would like, I could heal you. I promise not to try anything. I am not in the best physical condition and running from a Bounty Hunter probably isn't the best idea in my state." She gave a small chuckle at her own joke, though it was short.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 11:44 pm

Calypso weighed her options, as it would be a pain to have to deal with her legs throbbing however many days it would take to get to another Island, but there was also the chance of this woman backstabbing her. Still she decided to chance it, and would nod stopping once they got off of the ship and placing both Ivan's carcass and Kin's leg on the ground. "How long do you think you are going to be put away? If you get out, maybe after this you could seek me out, I could always use a Doctor, and you'd be with a legal bounty hunter so you wouldn't have to cash in bounties illegally." she said actually being somewhat truthful as she empathized with Mimi's predicament, as she realized that if she hadn't been saved by that Bounty Hunter she would of been in the same place. She liked to think she was coming full circle even, saving someone else who tried to go about the Pirate life even if Mimi did have a criminal background unlike herself. Still she remained ready in case Mimi was lying and did try something as while her legs did hurt, they didn't hurt enough for her not to use them to kick her ass.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 12:03 am

Mimi stopped with Calypso and checked the girl over "I'm gonna guess the damage is in your legs." She moved to her knees so she was level with the girl's legs, proceeding to move her hands in soothing circles over them. As she did so, her life-force was infused into her hands. This caused the stimulation of the muscle's healing factors, repairing the damage done as she massaged them. Mimi looked up at Calypso from her position a bit pensively "I would assume a few months. But if you truly want me as a companion, I am sure they would not object to having you take me away from here. I could be serving my sentence as your companion and Doctor, and they would be rid of a criminal." She finished her massaging and gave the girl's legs a little poke to make sure they were good to go "There ya go, all better." She stood and began walking in front of the other again "That is, only if you want to put in a good word to get me out of this shithole. I always hated this place, but it was the best I could do after I ran away from my clan." She looked around them with a look that told of sadness, rather than disgust. This place obviously held pain for her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 12:25 am

"Hm, putting a word does rid me of some of my anonymity. Tell you what, I have a contact in this place, uhhh crap I forgot her name Wezly? Benzy? Something whatever that's not the point. I'll drop you off and I'll talk to her to see if she's going to be sticking around this island for a bit, if she is then maybe I'll be able to convince her to let you serve your sentence with her. I planned on leaving the privateer ship here, but I could offer that to her as a bargaining chip to sweeten the deal." Calypso said flexing her legs and noticing that they felt a lot better. "My thanks to you for fixing up my legs free of charge, when I said later I meant well...later. I don't plan in sticking in the Northern Abyssal for long and no offense but, if you were done in by someone like him I'd prefer for you to get stronger before joining up with me." she said honestly as she didn't have any reason to lie to her and regardless of Mimi's reaction she would crouch down to pick up Ivan's carcass and Kin's leg and continue her way to the place to collect her Bounty. If she agreed however then it would be a smooth transition, as she would enter the Bounty Office with not one but three bounties in tow all ready for pay out and then she could just head back to the inn to talk to Fezzy about what she had essentially promised.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 12:42 am

Mimi nodded quietly and simply walked with the other female the rest of the way. She had only truly been beaten by Ivan because she had made the mistake of trying to play a waiting game with him. She soon found out that said strategy was not sound against a Toketsu. Calypso was able to get paid without incident, and upon coming out of the Bounty Office, she would come face to face with a rather frumpy looking Lezlie, the woman dragging the bodies of the two Orugaron that had accompanied Bones "Well, miracles do happen." She smiled lecherously at the other female, her eyes roving over her body as if she hadn't seen a woman in years "Quite the coincidence seeing you here. I am guessing you've just come from turning in Bones? I got his two pets here, so I could only guess someone else took out the man himself. Of course it would be you, beautiful and strong. A full package, you are."

Last edited by Mitsuton on 22nd April 2017, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix the color)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)   To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Victory, comes a Storm (Victory Island, Northern Abyssal)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next