Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 3:07 pm

Hello my little uncute and cute genin, I'm happy you guys made it this far congrats. Crystal say with a happy smile on her face spreading her arms a bit so that if they wished to hug her they could, when that bit of happiness was over she would halt her reunion until after Laxus finished speaking and then would turn to them once more. "It looks like we are the third match huh. Alright, you three be careful, Haka isn't known as the bloody graves for no good reason, some of your opponent might use lethal force so if they do you better try and kill them right back or be so above them that you don't need to in order to survive. Most importantly you guys work together okay? If you run into a bad opponent don't try to tough it out if you have to, just like you shouldn't try and do everything by yourself you can swap for a reason. Last but not the least, this is the prelims..not the finals if you can try to keep your true abilities hidden for the finals I know, you guys are probably tired from the first and second rounds but you gotta push through alright?" she said her eyes sweeping over them all.

"Most importantly regardless of if you guys move on to the finals, I'm proud of you. I recommended you guys as a test and you've all done really well, so you don't have anything to prove to me of course I believe in all three of you so if you see this as your shot to become chunin then take it and make sure no one gets in your way."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 3:19 pm

Himiko let her own bit of excitement get the better of her, showing it a little as she was practically jumping in place and taking the offered hug from their sensei. That excitement actually rather quickly faded at the mention of their opponents likely being the one to use lethal force, and she looked to her team mates for guidance over her own pacifism. Still, she would give them a determined look and nod, silently confirming she was ready to handle that level of force and that she would fight her hardest regardless. "Alright, so I guess the important question is... who's up first?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime12th July 2016, 5:33 pm

Armenezra appeared in some strange room. He looked around and saw his team mates as well as his sensei. Oh wait! His sensei is here, he would give her a big hug as small tears could be seen forming in his eyes. " Hiya teach! mane ya wuldnt believe wat we had ta go through. Dat shit aint rit. we had ta take deez exams an pass dem shits. Den i tank dat ghost bish drugged us. Dat wus some strong ass dope! We wok up shit was pitch darkness, an da hole shit wus rigged up da ass, damn near burned my black ass ta oblivion. mane im glad my ninjas are all rit!" Armen calmed down now that he got the worries off his chest. Even with his own family , Armen keeps a sense of responsibility for them. He listened to Crystals speech about whats coming next and how proud she was of them. He bowed his head not to look her in the eyes so he wont start crying again. Never has Armen had someone that he looks up to tell him that they are proud of him. He's been a delinquent his whole life and at this moment, it really did seem like his life mattered.  Armen nodded after his speech and smile big looking over at his team. " Yall lik ma fam and imma always have yall backs, but i aint gunna lie, we might be out gunned. But it dun matteh cause we got mo heart, mo brains, and mo to prove. So lets get it! lets go out der and lets eat! cuz i dunno bout yall but if im gunna lose dis tang, im goin out in style! Squad 6, turn up!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 12:23 am

Decimus had been looking around the room ever since they had appeared in this strange room. He was half expecting the whole room to just explode at this point. His attention refocused when he realized their sensei had some how rolled up in here as well. She would give the group a much needed pep talk before everyone took their turns giving their mentor a hug, Decimus would be the last to do so. Armenezra started going off about the exams so far and in truth it all sounded about right. Decimus would allow a smile to spread over his face, looking at this group you would've never thought they had what it took to deal with all of this. Decimus would hug his brother on the neck and hang there, his smile ever so present. He could understand how Ezra was feeling but he wouldn't say anything about sometimes no words needed to be said. They would all prep themselves to face the coming challenge. "Naaaaah fam, we don't take no Ls over hur, ya hurd? we bout to bust deez folks chops like they a buncha crops"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 9:18 pm

Himiko nodded and took a deep breath. "Alright... people are watching so now it's... well I suppose discretion is best?" She suggested as she looked between the other two of her team. "So, I'm gonna keep my secrets as best I can. I burned through a bunch of my chakra in the maze, I'll hold my hands up and say 'my bad' there. So unless it's necessary, I think keeping our better techniques hidden will work in our favour. So I'm gonna go out there, and I'm gonna keep a secret or two unless I need to reveal them." She looked between them once again, seeking their approval a little. "So... just give me a call to switch," She would smile and hop off and down into the ring.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime13th July 2016, 9:45 pm

Armen and his team were sharing a moment, when Himiko decided to take initiative. He would smile seeing how much she's grown from the pacifist that she was, into this survivor and potentially formidable combatant. Armen taps Decimus' stomach gesturing for him to peep Himiko's new demeanor. Seems like the costumes have accomplished more than make the team look like idiots. Himiko has more confidence now. " Ya wanna go first huh? neva wulda thunk it. i surely thought dat Decimus or I wouldda went in der." Armen stares at himiko hard remembering that she went through intensive training for these exams, if anyone was ready it was her, " Watch yo head and mind yo chakra, if ya need any help, we funna getchu. Go on Himi..give em hell" He then walks out with her and waits on the side lines.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 12:40 pm

Decimus would raise an eyebrow in surprise as Himiko had taken the reigns and had decided she would be the first to go in the ring. His demeanor would remain calm but upbeat despite him wanting to get this nonsense started. "Daaaaaang gurl you gots it like dat? Juss gunna stroll up in thur and do that thing? You bettah do dat". Decimus would chuckle at little, he was proud of her, he was more than certain she would be the last to go in, he had been underestimating her conviction clearly but he wouldn't make that mistake again. He had full confidence in her abilities she might even take all of them out if she really wanted to. He would walk off toward the sidelines, preparing himself should he have to go in. He would begin inspecting his surroundings once more as well the people that were around them, there was no telling what these guys were up to but whether or not they were or weren't he would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 2:08 pm

As Himiko walked out into the arena, three girls would be standing within their area, joined by a rather severe looking woman with her hair pulled back in a tight bun. As Himiko made her way in, the smallest and youngest looking girl would smile and jump onto the railing before doing a flip into the arena below. The oldest looking girl would shake her head and the other would lean with her arms crossed over the railing, simply watching. The girl was wearing what looked like a uniform, complete with a red skirt, a long sleeve button up shirt with an ascot decorated with a blood red gem. She wore heeled boots and a cap, her long black hair pulled into two flowing pigtails. She held her forehead protector wrapped around her left forearm, the symbol of Dipu prominent on it. The girl pulled a piece of bubble gum from a pocket in the skirt and popped it in her mouth, chewing happily "I hope you're ready to do this."

She made a quick Seal of Confrontation, wanting to observe the formalities of their fight, before her opposite hand moved to the back of her waist, reaching into a pouch clipped to her skirt. When her hand appeared again, she held a shuriken. She flicked her wrist out and let the thing fly at her with C-Rank speed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mitsuton on 22nd August 2016, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 4:15 pm

Himiko would give her team mates one last glance back before returning the formal greeting. "I am definitely ready." Her own hand was toying behind her back, collecting the chakra for the Hydrification change. She would wait for even the slightest twitch from her opponent before activating the change, letting her whole body be overtaken by the change to a state of water at her own B-rank speed of change, aided by the activation of her Bakufuko. While it wasn't a direct counter to the shuriken she was going for, she still wanted to open with the dojutsu technique and body change regardless, letting the shuriken go right through her body. She quickly shifted for a stronger position, inhaling deeply before letting loose her variation technique, spreading the arena with mist in preparation. Her goal was that if this worked, she could make any switches unseen, and the actions of her teammates would help, especially if it were Armen to switch for his twisters. The main idea for creating the mist though was to hide her capabilities, using the thickest cover of fog to hide her removing the cap on one of her water phials, prepared to make use of the contents should she need to in a heartbeat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 5:35 pm

The girl watched as the shuriken simply went through the other as she turned to water, and then as the mist permeated the area. She shook her head and simply closed her eyes, breathing in and out evenly. She peaked one eye open to look in the general direction of where she had last seen the other female "The name is Ivanni, by the way. Ivanni Jiko. I figured you should know, as I am going to defeat you here and now." She closed her eye once more and picked up her circular breathing pattern once more. She kept this up until the world around her melted away. She could no longer hear the sounds around her, nor could she smell the scents. All of her senses were cut off in order to focus on one: the sense of her powerful mind. Her focus was indomitable and it would take a whole lot of force in order to break her focus.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 5:49 pm

"It's nice to meet and fight with you you Ivanni. I'm Himiko, Himiko Zakiyoshi." She introduced herself from within the mist once the mist was set in. "However, I don't think you're gonna be the one winning here," With a flick of her wrists she drew the chakra water from the phial, molding it in front of her as she remained hunched over to better hide what she was doing if her opponent could see through the mist. "That... will be me," A smirk crossed her face as her technique was readied, the mist wavering a little as the very air was being pulled in to the technique, used to amplify her capability. Within the mist she created a disc from the water, using the water in the mist to form a little over a dozen bullets without the mist being all too effected.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 9:19 pm

Ivanni had barely heard the other girl's words, they registered in her mind though. As Ivanni settled into her mind, she spread her mind's influence outward, giving her the ability to "see" everything around her. She saw Himiko, her exact location in her mind's eye. She smiled mentally and reached out to the girl, brushing the other's mind with her own Will you really immerge victorious, I wonder? Or will I be able to break your precious little mind before you can make your first move? Ivanni hadn't spoken, her voice echoed within Himiko's head as if the girl was inside her mind. Ivanni let the implements of this sink in before she struck Let's find out!, she whispered gleefully. Himiko would feel a pressure on her mind before her world would flood with color in the shape of a vast number of bubbles. These bubbles would crowd around her and obscure her vision, making it harder for her to see around her I like this genjutsu. It's really fun don't you think? Very festive and colorful. The girl would give a small giggle within the other's mind, denoting her joy at her technique.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime14th July 2016, 9:49 pm

Himiko felt the odd twinge in the back of her head, still holding the watery disc in front of her as the mist was beginning to thin out, noticeable in her eyes anyway as she could see the chakra itself floating in the air. With a small twitch as the odd colours and bubbles began to appear, she refocused on her dojutsu's activity. Even as the bubbles filled her vision, obviously trying to obscure her vision and aim with the Lense Shot bullets, she rather simply broke through. She waited until she fired the water bullets, at their Bullet Release speed, to let it be obvious that she could see through the bubbles, breaking the genjutsu with little effort due to how the genjutsu effected.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 9:18 am

OOC: I'm taking over.

She hadn't expected that her genjutsu would be resisted in such a way who would of known that her opponent had genjutsu resistance as her technique despite her using the chakra wouldn't take hold and due to her own skills and the fact that all her other senses had been repressed to maximize her telepathy the water bullets would impact her without her being able to run away. Even if she could read her mind she couldn't gauge the exact speed of the water droplets as they head towards her and with no other senses she couldn't rely on them to figure out the proximity nor could she gauge the positions of her limbs to make hand seals all in all it really was a bad decision to get rid of all her senses as if her genjutsu gambit failed then it was all for naught. Fortunately she was rather tolerant to pain thus she wouldn't cry out, then again with no sense of touch she wouldn't even feel the droplets hitting her merely being sent backwards a bit from the force of the impact.

"Tag in!" The middle sister said hopping in and running while making hand seals both at Bullet Release speeds, her form would ripple a bit creating an illusion to try and throw Himiko off and make her unable to decern her position. From the cover of that technique she would  make hand seals again, throwing out multiple shuriken toward Himiko's body at C-rank speeds while exhaling outward to spit out multiple spheres of Phase Release chakra. The two would combine with the spheres vanishing and the shuriken becoming transparent as they streaked towards their intended target. This would allow them to bypass physical defenses to deal their damage, sure it was a much more dangerous technique seeing as organs and crucial body parts could easily be targeted without anything halting their advance but one could say she was a bit desperate seeing as her younger siblings assault had failed so spectacularly. Marissa was a little bit different after all they all had their interests and after she launched the shuriken she would begin to run towards Himiko seeking to close the distance between them.

Back with her team the older sister would pat Ivanni on the back it was unfortunate but, her skills wouldn't work on such an opponent so it was best to wait for another opportunity on someone else in their team later on.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 1:06 pm

Himiko sighed softly as her opponent tagged to her team mate, without seeing just how much damage her attack had done and feeling like it hadn't even phased her. With the shurikens being thrown by her new opponent she felt little threat, until the technique was cast upon them and making them phase out of sight. She had no idea what other effect that might have countered her Hydrification it would bring, and chose only to prepare herself to take a hit. Being approached at the rapid speed, Himiko instead chose to stand her ground until her opponent would be in range, swinging her Hydrified arm out as she leapt forwards with her own C-rank speed, encompassing her opponents head in her watery grasp.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 3:00 pm

Ivanna was some what hurt, sure the main purpose of Himiko's technique seemed to be aimed more to incapacitate via pain than do so through actual damage and against someone with no sense of touch well, it was pretty ineffective. It didn't mean she wasn't hurt, as the droplets had scoured her skin, leaving multiple tiny dents where they made contact with her body but other than that she was fine as the damage wasn't enough to break her out of her sense focused state. But she was close, so the effort did count for something. The shuriken would all make contact, and yet even though they passed through Himiko's body they didn't seem to do anything to her, and the quick follow up which was an Iaido strike would likewise cause Himiko's body to splash up but other than that once again it was ineffective and Marissa would get her face covered by water for her trouble.

"What, how could she see me?! What is up with her body it's like it's made out of water" Marissa thought to herself as her powerful attack was made ineffective and even what typically worked also wasn't effective. She would drop her uchigatana and instead body replace in order to make space and free herself from the attack before anything else happened. "What...are...you." she said panting a bit from the closeness of the sudden attack. Marissa would mentally run through things that she could use against this opponent but if genjutsu didn't work, optical illusions didn't work and physical techniques also didn't work then she was screwed and thus she would look to her teammates.

Spoiler:

"Tag in." Shiani said swapping out with her sister and frowning slightly, both of her siblings had been useless against this Himiko Zakiyoshi but she wasn't like her younger sisters. She was dressed different as well, seeing as she had a gunbai on her back with a chain attachment which connected it to the Uchigatana she had on her waist. Her outfit was also more practical, forearm guards with two kunai holsters spread evenly between her two legs with bandages trailing down her legs from her qipao. "I'm Shiani, I guess we should begin." she said being more respectful and thus making the seal of confrontation deciding to give Himiko the first move this time mainly so she could analyze a bit more of her fighting style before making a reply.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 3:54 pm

Armen grinned as he saw Himiko cleaning house with these opponents. It was as if she had ascended to a brand new level. He nudges Decimus with excitement when the third member came in to fight Himi. Armen calculated, that with their third team mate in the ring if Himiko can pull off another upset, that they will be forced to stay in the ring with her. So if they choose to avoid unnecessary hurt and damage their only options would be to forfeit, or figure it out. Armen tried not to be too over confident knowing that not everything goes according to plan. If it came down to it, Armen and Decimus are ready to jump in. " Damn Shiani! You shuld forfeit. You bad!...you bad as ish, an a gurl like yo shuldnt be getting hurt an ish. My dawg Himi dont play dem games gurl. She aint mad yet, im tellin ya, runnnn!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 4:46 pm

Himiko returned the seal of confrontation, expecting another rush attacker like the last, but finding she seemed allowed to make the first move made. This meant she had a moment to think over everything, to think of what she might come up against. "If they worked out who was going first before hand, their first fighter would be a scout... so they sent in someone who doesn't seem to feel pain from attacks, perfect opener really. Secondly, there was a stealth attacker, most likely to find our weaknesses. So third... the third has seen at least two moves, probably has an idea of what is gonna happen. So..." She thought through her options quickly before settling on her move. Inhaling she let loose another soft song, reapplying her mist to the field. The moment the mist was formed, she would prepare her second fire of the lense shot from within the mist, not giving a moments gap unlike before, launching the dozen water bullets at their Bullet Release speed at her opponent, recognising this fighter as perhaps the one to take down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 5:34 pm

Shiani would start moving when Himiko shrouded the area in mist, thankfully she could see through it, thanks to her reaction tiers due to being a Cypher. She would pull out two kunai before tossing them forward and making a hand seal resulting in a pale yellow powder being unsealed while she made hand seals changing that pale-yellow powder into pale yellow gaseous spheres. She would then pull her Gunbai off of her back to push air into the gaseous spheres causing them to move faster hurtling towards the multiple droplets of water. "Boom." Shiani would mutter as she detonated the explosive tags attached to the kunai resulting in the explosion igniting the sulfur vapor and generating an explosion which would hopefully vaporize the water droplets.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 5:54 pm

Himiko quickly noted the effect had, unable to quite discern what sort of technique was being used right away, and just what effect happened in watching her water bullets all but neutralised. All she did understand was that it was chemicals that neutralised the water somehow. A smirk crossed her face as she was proven wrong, this person was a counter fighter, but not in the way she had actually expected. As the orbs would approach, she switched to a quicker acting technique, forming her seals and funneling her chakra out. Fueling her magnesium enhanced fire, she let loose the funnel attack, aiming to use it more as a defensive technique to block the incoming attack, before pushing her fire forwards to push it back, or burn through.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 6:24 pm

Shiani would remove her hands from the ground before nodding as when Himiko used fire to try and counteract the last two of her Great Sulfur spheres she would inadvertently end up detonating them each exploding with intense force and if the bunker was able to be destroyed then they would of left 5 ft deep craters in the ground, which fortunately for Himiko she was outside of the blast radius. As it was, they didn't and Shiani would strafe to the left while throwing kunai once more this time she would only throw out one, spinning in her hand before throwing it out at C-rank speeds and making a hand seal to unseal the sulfur powder she stored with in it. She'd repeat what she did earlier though this time due to her not detonating the spheres the kunai was still an ever present threat which initially would streak towards Himiko's position ahead of the Great Sulfur Spheres however when both of them became engorged it would be overtaken. Still thanks to the explosions of the other ones the area would begin to be lilac scented filling the mist with it's pleasant aroma that did manage to bring a smile to her face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 7:03 pm

Himiko mentally screamed at herself for the mistake that she made in exploding the technique, and as the method was repeated she would realise she couldn't have that luck again. With a glance back she would give her team mates a small nod, hinting that she may opt out soon and for them to be prepared. She would be prepared to take a hit or two from the technique, but with her Hydrification she didn't feel much fear of the kunai. With the Mist still in effect, she figured to try out her advanced technique, perhaps the only powerful one she had left she didn't mind showing off. She slammed her hand to the ground, letting loose her fire element chakra, binding it to the mist, forcing the change into boil release chakra and replacing the element of the mist. She only hoped that should it remain in effect when she switched, whoever she switched with would be able to protect themselves.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 7:19 pm

Himiko's counter would do a couple of things, first it would spread the corrosive effects throughout the entire mist thanks to having set up the combination before hand while typically something didn't seem like that big of a deal it was in fact a huge one. One which not only turned the tide of the match firmly in her favor but would potentially be the stop gap to halt Shiani's slow but sure counter-attack, this was because her fighting style relied on her utilizing kunai a kunai which would be melted away while it flew through the air. Despite moving faster thanks to the wind backing them they were still Great Sulfur Spheres until the detonation. A detonation which now couldn't take place due to the exploding tags which she had wanted to detonate being corroded away, the spheres themselves would be damaged by the boil release corroding away as well turning Shiani's confident attack into nothing. Shiani would feel the sting of the technique as well as her skin would begin to be corroded, if she weren't a Cypher she would probably be screaming out in pain due to corrosion being rather painful and the wide area the mist covered only furthered that as by the time she ran to a part which the mist covered she would most likely be corroded far worse than just her skin and clothing.

Ugh...I guess you were right...Forfeit." Shiani would bite out, completely upset that none of their team had managed to beat not even one of Team 6, who would of known that they'd end up fighting the ace so soon, or that said ace ruined what had been a powerful team strategy which helped them in their other missions. It just wasn't fair, and none of her sisters would voice a Reject which would cause Laxus to nod before clearing his throat. "Alright, clear the mist. Team 6 Advances to the finals." he said and once the mist cleared Shiani would cover her self with her hands as even her clothes had suffered from the corrosion effect of the mist.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 7:36 pm

Himiko would look completely stunned, taking several moments to even comprehend anything that was being said around her. "... I... one moment!" She would cry out rather loud, voice breaking a little as she once more changed the mist to make it dissipate. With a sigh she rubbed the back of her head, everything still feeling like a daze. She turned back towards her team mates for a moment before stepping forwards towards her opponents and bowing her head in respect. "Thank you very much for the fight." She said out loud for all three of them to hear. "If you're ever in Dipu, come visit my Temple and I'll make you tea," She would say with a bright smile, ever the friendly girl. Before they'd answer though, she would leap her way back towards her group, throwing her arms around both her team mates and their teacher. "... oh my Goddess I actually just did that,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 3:36 am

Armen chuckled at Himiko's win. Their girl was all grown up and winning preliminary matches on her own. As she came over Armen returned her hug and smiled big at her. " Needless ta say. Dat wus hella impressive! Turns out you were trainin after all. Made us look like a buncha free loader. Mah brutha didnt even get him sum yet. A win is a win we take it.. Les get off dis field and watch de otha combatants and lurn how dey operate." As Armen heads off the field he'd store his chakra into some of his etched weapons. He stored a total of 3 B and 2 C ranks worth of chakra as he stays on the side lines watching the other teams like a scout with his team as well. If this didnt mean that they've completed their jobs as genin then who knows what will. Armen wasn't sure how he was being reviewed but he hoped his strategic genius hadn't gone unnoticed. Team 6, defeated their opponents in the preliminary rounds. Who would've thought it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)   Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Prelims (Team 6 vs Team 4)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next