Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)

Go down 
+6
Savannah
Blade
Aurielle
Satsuki
Xi
Co
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 4:28 am

Cherish would take a step back at S-ranks speeds as suddenly there were spiky objects all around her, she would widen her eyes and follow the trail up noticing how the spiky spheres on the bottom were different from the ones trailing out and would quickly come to a decision. She'd jump pushing off the ground with her additional strength and whirling her arms around at S-rank speed trying to get as much lift as possible so that when the detonation happened she would be surrounded by the spiky spheres that she knew she could tank through. She would finish her motions and thrust out with both hands to preform her strongest Azure Fist technique, and consequentially the most deadly one, both to her enemy and to herself. "Eat this you freak, Azure Fist: Water Dragon Palm!" Cherish screamed out so even if she didn't make it she would at least take Mavis with her into the Afterlife, though unlike her opponent she'll at least have a corpse to be placed within Gaia's sweet embrace.

Cherish:
Back to top Go down

Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 5:05 am

OOC: Good Game.

Looks like it's all or nothing mistress. Ko-chan said when Cherish's voice could be heard from the smoke, Mavis agreeing as she plummeted down and swung the spiked club however the sudden gush of swirling water would catch her off guard. "What th-No! No! Not like th- Mavis said seeing her club getting melted right before her eyes and being unable to anything about it she couldn't even escape due to being stuck wearing weighted clothing and having no more chakra to switch her clothes. She would attempt to reach back to tap her shoulder blade for one last clothing change but it was to no avail as she would be swept away, in the vibrant blue tide. Sure Mavis was durable she was a skeleton of course she was but the sheer damage capacity would of had anyone that could feel pain screaming in agony. She couldn't feel pain and didn't need most of her body parts, but she did need her head and considering her head and bones were currently swirling in corrosive water well she was pretty much done.

Kohaku no Johei on the other hand figured it was going to end badly and thus at the height of Mavis' ascent it had severed the chakra connecting the two of them and would end up being luckily safely out of the flood of water. It would land on the ground with a thump about twenty feet away, and remain there luckily landing on a rock instead of in the swamp. "Owwie! I landed on my side. Oh wait you killed my mistress no!!!! What am I going to do now with no mistress. Wait I know you can be my new mistress Cherish Dokusei, as long as you feed me all the time and don't make me throw up because I hate that. Unless I can eat right after, this honey pot has to keep her lovely figure don't you know? Oh wait hey Cherish your looking a bit pale and your leaking blue stuff from her body...hey?! You can't die if you die then who knows what will happen! Kohaku no Johei said wishing that it could move but unfortunately even though it was a living weapon it was still just a weapon and couldn't move on it's own.

What Ko-chan was talking about was Cherish getting hit by five exploding spheres in total, the first two being Shi Style and the remaining three being normal ones. The first would shred straight through the armor Cherish was wearing, while the others would capitalize on that opening, though the worst of the damage would be concentrated at her torso.

Ko-chan:

Mavis:

Damage Cherish Sustains:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 5:31 am

Cherish would snap out off drunken fist the moment her life-force poured out of her body thanks to the Water Dragon Palm. She would feel the aching in her chakra coils, the stinging sensation as shrapnel had cut her body up and would gasp in sheer agony as she fell back down the ground. She would land on her back with her gourds breaking her fall and writhe in pain clenching her teeth as she looked around to make sure that her opponent was dead. "It's over...I'm alive I'm alive, thank you flak jacket I won't forget your sacrifice. Ugh but my body hurts so much." Cherish thought to herself, trying to sit up and noticing how the Dipu Flak jacket had not only saved her life by absorbing most of the shrapnel but it was quickly getting dissolved by her corrosive life fluids. "Huh..wha? So I take it..your not going to just give me my chakra back then... Ugh..I need a cigarette..." Cherish said having given up trying to sit up as she was feeling faint but she would hear a voice in the distance causing her to reply. After a little while she would feel even more light headed due primarily to the blood loss and she'd manage to move her arms so she could cover her body since she knew that her blood probably had dissolved her entire outfit by now seeing as her gourds were melted through as well. The injury probably would have been worse though, seeing as as the shrapnel penetrated her skin it would cause her to bleed but before it could get deeper it would get melted.

Cherish:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 3:14 am

"CHERISH! Nyen cried out, arriving just in time to see cherish slump to the ground. She ran at C-rank speed towards her, pulling out her staff and focusing on channeling her chakra into it. By the time she reached cherish her staff was flowing electricity and Nyen had move some iron sand to cover the wounds and cherish's...uhm...naughty bits. At least to keep her dignity. "UHM. I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE"she would blurt out before Cherish could refuse. Focusing on the iron sand she C-rank lightning through her spear which branched off to the wounds turning the iron sand red hot and immediately cauterizing the deep gashes. There was a quick hiss and pop as the skin burnt and black smoke rose from cherish's wounds. she would most likely struggle either until her wounds had completely scabbed over or until she passed out from the pain.
"I'msorry,i'msorry,i'msorry Nyen mumbled repeatly under her breath, knowing cherish couldn't hear her. Once it was over she realised that a d-rank amount of her sand hand dissipated in the process, making her remember Cherish was Dokusei which meant her blood was highly corrosive and also explained why her clothes were gone. There had been so much of bright blue liquid Nyen thought they may have been cut off of her, but luckily the flowing had stopped. Once she knew Cherish wasn't bleeding to death anymore, she took a quick glance around the barren wasteland knowing something big had just happened here. Itami flittered around Nyen trying to see what was going on and finally stopping across from her, seeming to watch as Nyen performed her makeshift surgery.

Jutsus Used:

Reserves and Bank:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 5:39 pm

Another voice said something, and Cherish would tilt her head at the person she never saw before addressing her, was this one of their reinforcements? "They went into a nearby cave, hurry the others might still be fighti-ugh" Cherish would be shocked literally as Nyen electrocuted her the blood from her wounds only acting as a method to transmit the electricity when mixed with the iron sand. She would grit her teeth inwardly thankful that she had done those endurance conditioning exercises and would exhale in relief once the lightning stopped before motioning toward the direction of the cave with her left hand. The other was being used to cover herself along with her crossed legs and she was thankful that whoever this person was they had the foresight to avoid stepping in the bright blue puddle that was a mixture of her blood, mud and sake.

"Go on...without me I'll be fine okay? I just need to get to... that gourd over there, and away... from my blue blood before more... of my stuff gets melted away... she would pause between every couple of words to take a breath as she was panting from over exertion but she realized that the others might need the reinforcements help more than her. Besides once that annoying living weapon gave her back her chakra she'd be fine it was unfortunate just she didn't know any sealing techniques otherwise she could of potentially had it trade her chakra for something else to seal away it didn't seem to be particularily picky.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 6:53 pm

R'tari would arrive a bit after Nyen did, but not that long seeing as Itami had taken to following her around for some reason. He didn't mind especially when he saw the state of Cherish and based on the intel she had just given them on the state of the others he would make a quick decision. "Nyen, stay here and make sure Cherish is stable, when the others get here tell them to head into the cave. I will be taking the mountainous route, I know this area somewhat I recall fleeing from the Land of Shadows and passing by my guess is that they are heading for the border of the Land of Silence through the Gorge of Beginnings." R'tari said quickly, sparing Cherish another glance before taking off. "Once she's good use Itami to meet up with me okay?! That way we can trap them in a pincer attack while locating the others!" he would dash off at bullet release speeds, and within a couple of moments he would be in the distance making his way up the mountain.

(R'tari Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 8:32 pm

Nyen would stand up with a sigh of relief as Cherish began to speak again. Thank goodness you're alright...Oh you mean this gourde?" she said, bending over and inspecting a small flask that had been saved form Cherish's blue blood. Nyen opened the cap and gave it a sniff, quickly wrinkling her nose in displeasure. R'tari quickly followed Nyens arrival and started explaining their next moves, Nyen focusing on every word. Ever since she had stepped foot off of the boat her worries and fears that had consumed her most of the trip here were gone, shoved to the depths of her mind because right now all she needed to do was focus. "I'll be there soon R'tari. Stay safe" she would say quickly followed by R'tari sprinting off towards the mountains off in the distance. Turning her eyes to Itami now, she would sigh "Guess you'll be with me a for a while eh?" Realising it may not even understand her, Nyen turned to Cherish again. "You must have been through some shit. Does that stuff....help?" She said, motioning to the flask. By now most of the blue blood had soaked into the dirt and nyen had gathered enough sand to replenish the gourde on her back. "And uh, how are you going to get your chakra back from a weapon?" Nyen asked, thinking herself to be a bit foolish for not knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st May 2016, 6:32 pm

"Huh...what? No not that one..wait...is there booze in that? Fucking A. Can you throw it too me I could use a pick me up." Cherish said sitting up one arm still covering her modesty not that she really had much to cover. *sulk* She would spot Mavis' weapon about ten feet away and would turn to begin to crawl too it. "Oi, you chakra eater wake up, you were just talking a couple of minutes ago so don't play inanimate now." she would take her time as everything hurt and she was really really dizzy from blood deprivation, frankly if not for the alcohol in her system she was pretty sure she shouldn't even be awake right now but she needed to get to that gourd. Sure enough when she spoke to the "honey pot" it would actually start speaking once more.

"I'm not giving you your chakra back mistress, unless you feed me something else in exchange. Wait no even if you did I don't know, that's not a good way to start a mistress living weapon relationship." Kohaku no Johei stated while still being wary of the other person who had saved her new mistress from the brink of death. "Ooooh thank you new person, what's your name?!" Kohaku said asking a seemingly innocent question. "No! Don't answer! That's how it stole my chakra in the first place! Cherish would quickly interject so that Nyen wouldn't be in the same predicament as she was. "Don't you dare assume my gender identity, I'm not an it mistress I'm a honey pot. Refer to me with feminine pronouns you bitch!" Ko-chan said in a huff the swear word actually causing Cherish to flinch at it's intensity.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 1:15 am

Nyen would watch the interaction between cherish and this strange weapon with curiosity. She had never seen a talking weapon before and because of it she had been weary to answer it's question of her name, luckily cherish warned her of the consequences before she had time to change her mind. This was all getting weird and Nyen was wondering how R'tari was doing over the mountain. Nyen would be surprised to hear the talking weapon swear so bluntly, she had just started using swears more often mostly because she had been really stressed out lately "Geez, you could at least show some respect to someone who just beat your master. I'd watch my mouth if i were you." She would add noticing the anger in Cherish's face. "So, Uh... Do you need some help with uh....having no clothes? cuz if not i'd better be getting to R'tari with Itami" at the mention of it's name the orb would begin circling them at a steady pace, seeming excited to get back to it's master. "I'm glad i could help you....I hope to see you again after this is all over. you seem cool." nyen would extend her hand in offering and would shake Cherish's hand before giving Itami the signal to lead the way. As Itami wizzed off in the direction R'tari had gone, Nyen would give a final salute to Cherish and a thumbs up then sprinting after it.

[Nyen Exits]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 7:24 pm

Armen still being stunned by what he had felt and witness on the boat, had a very slow start. He admittedly got a little lost due to panicking until he would calm himself and just follow the fresh foot prints left behind. It didnt take much time at all before Armen could see Nyen and another lady from a distance. He would be closing in at C rank speeds, but by the time he got to their spot, Nyen had already taken off. Luckily she wasnt too far away so Armen would look down at the lady, who seemed to have been severely beaten by someone. He didnt have to much time to analyze the situation so he would salute her and in a strong burst of wind his words would trail him. "Sorreh Ladeh! U gown be aiight!" . He would catch up to Nyen and ask her for directions," Aye wat we pose ta do now?"

Jutsu Used:

Spoiler:

Reserves:
Spoiler:
[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 10:39 am

Fang would follow shortly though not on land as evident why Armenezra couldn't in fact see him but instead flying on the chakra board that his crazy Hunter Nin mentor had deemed him necessary to have. He called her crazy because well only a crazy person took hunting missions in Pandora Territory and she had the absolute nerve to bring him along so when this mission came along he had jumped in not wanting to have to go on another trip to the Land of Silence "looking for missing nin" when both of them knew she was merely trying to steal back more equipment and scrolls from the ruins that used to be Shigakure. He would see Cherish, nodding to her and deciding that Armenzra seemed to know where he was going and thus would follow and overtake him by increasing the chakra he was cycling into the chakra board. He'd brief him when he actually got to him though, for now it was off to the cave he went.

(Fang Exits)

---------------------------

Cherish on the other hand would sigh and instead chose to simply lean beside Kohaku in order to catch her breath and begin making her way to the three headed dragon statue that the fight she had with Mavis had ended up making. Miraculously even though it had been struck by a lot of kunai and what not it was still intact apparently the Iron Ball that she had ended up melting was made out of some very durable stuff. She would prop herself up beside it in between two of the heads at least relatively seeing as they were about 10 or so feet above her. "Sigh....whatever. I don't know any seals but if it's just to get my chakra back you can better believe I'll learn." Cherish said to the gourd placing it in front of her and wrapping her legs around it to conceal her nakedness. She would place her hands and chin on the cover and would take a couple of sips from the small flask that Nyen had thankfully gotten for her. Truthfully she had forgotten about it completely she only kept it on her person as a keepsake from her Nee-san and would have been devastated if she lost it if only to realize she didn't cherish it like she should have.

Alright mistress, that sounds like fun. But you should rest if you end up dying from overworking that would be not fun. Unless I get to eat your body in which case yum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)   Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ka Retreval Arc [Coarse Savanna] - Delivering Ka (Telarossa's Guards & ASN Hunting Party)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3