Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]

Go down 
+3
Gado
Kaiza
Aurielle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Empty
PostSubject: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime17th March 2016, 2:51 pm

Hey, so as you all know the Allied Shinobi Nations is behind the Shogunate timeline by 3 Years, thanks to the last Chunin Exams pushing them forward from their previous 4 year gap. However Pandora still is four years behind the rest, in a joint effort to bridge this gap the 1st Mini Plot of the ASN will involve both the ASN & Pandora boosting the latter to the current ASN timeline. As a result all those in Pandora must age their character by 1 Year at the conclusion of this plot. Following this Mini Plot is the Gaia Arc (Team 10) & following that is undecided, if you can come up with a good idea for a Team Plot (Team 6, Team 8, Team 9 & Team 11 Members) then please pm me details & I'll consider making it the last Mini Plot before the Jonin exams start.

This Plot will start ON MONDAY. (If no delays come up that is.)

OOC Plot Details

Anyways on to the plot itself, this will be the first out of three ASN mini plots focused on one of the genin teams which are focused on filling the timeframe for the year between the Chunin & Jonin exams. In terms of time it is set one month after the Chunin Exams and will all be treated as 1 Topic.
What this means is:

This plot will occur over 9 Topics, 6 being the actual mission while 3 are for set up. The mission will count as an A-rank Branching Mission completion if it is successful, while due to it's branching mission status each fight will count as a B-rank mission towards the specific participant(s) & each body brought back will earn double mission rewards. Due to being a plot involving two factions the rewards go towards both sides, what this means is that if the ASN complete their mission and win all 6 fights then not only will they get an A-rank mission completion but also individual B-rank mission completion & rewards BUT if the Pandoran's modding as npcs complete their mission and win all 6 fights then those modding them can add those mission completions to their characters as well as the rewards for successfully completing a mission. When retrieving bodies those who do so are free to claim anything the corpse had on their possession, only the bodies itself count towards retrieval to be given to the R & D department/INCO Knight Order. Live captures will count as another B-rank mission completion and captives are to be delivered to the T & I department/CUAN Knight Order respectively.

This is to encourage equal incentive for both the participants and the modders to win. Furthermore due to this being a plot everything is IC meaning Death, Maiming &/or Disfigurement is not only allowed but will be permanent unless the necessary steps are taken such as medical treatment or Resurrection.

-----------------------------------

Sign-Up

Those wishing to participate please post in this topic along with not only the name of the character participating but also whether you will be going on the actual mission or coming in as reinforcements. Just like a real mission priority will be given to those who fulfill a certain roles.

ASN:

Pandora:

Note: Any name with * means that re-confirmation is needed and if not attained their position will be open for replacement.

All in all have fun, and as usual try not to die <3

Last edited by Aurielle on 29th March 2016, 5:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime17th March 2016, 8:24 pm

Im good with being combat for the asn with Omito
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 2:02 pm

ill track with ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 2:06 pm

well i has 2 characters in this plot, but yeah lets do this
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime23rd March 2016, 6:52 pm

*raises hand* I can take the South Gate spot
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime24th March 2016, 12:33 pm

Sorry love I forgot to fill it in but I believe Blade was taking that spot, however Coco & Satsuki haven't confirmed their spots so if you want to take the East or West Gate you can do so?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:05 pm

Blame Ghost for that :P But sure, if they don't confirm or anything then I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:46 pm

You mixed the North and West Modder's up. My apprentice should be modding the West Gate Npc. Furthermore Zakiyoshi if you are interested then I would recommend taking over the East Gate Npc. If no one volunteers for the last position I will be fine with modding that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime26th March 2016, 12:27 pm

I will also do reinforcements but there are a few things that im gathering first before this plot!
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime26th March 2016, 6:59 pm

You're more then welcome to take the East gate if you wish Zaki. But I am available to fill vacant positions if need be.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime27th March 2016, 12:42 am

I'm here. Sorry but I'll do my best to get on as much as possible. It just won't be as much as it used to be till around May
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime27th March 2016, 3:35 pm

Hm in that case....since the original Pandora people are around once again, they'll be fulfilling their original roles then. Sophi once again you can join as a reinforcement. However if unwilling to risk your character you can participate as one of the ASN Npc's Fang Tsunami a T.Jonin with Zakiyoshi Heritage however the potential rewards you'd receive will either fully go to that character or will be split between yours and the npc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 1:16 am

Niklaus is replacing Blade as the mod for the South Gate. Please make the changes accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]    Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ka Retreval Arc. [1st ASN Mini Plot]
Page 1 of 1