Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)   The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P) Icon_minitime7th September 2014, 5:06 pm

Personal Info

Name: Ivanna
Alias: Ivy
Height: 5'8
Weight: 139
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Personality: Ivanna is very flirtatious and hyper sexual often deviating from not crucial objectives to engage in pleasures of the flesh, she is the witty lively one who tries her best to get the other members of the TLAH Order to laugh and enjoy life after all in her option they are all immortal so why was it that they had to act all dead.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race Info

Birth Land: Ash
Clan: N/A
Chakra Nature: N/A

Knight Info

Organization: TLAH Order

Primary Specialization: Erojutsu
Secondary Specialization: Kinjutsu
Tertiary Specialization: Steath - Infiltration
Quaternary Specialization: N/A

Primary Weapon: Ax-Bass

Technique List

Juinjutsu
Spoiler:

Erojutsu
Spoiler:

Kinjutsu
Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Barrier Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 13th September 2014, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)   The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P) Icon_minitime7th September 2014, 5:26 pm

Personal Info

Name: Klaus
Alias: N/A
Height: 6'3
Weight: 190
Zodiac Sign: Aries

Personality: Klaus is loud and a chain smoker and prone to ranting about feats of manliness and telling stories of his days as a Bandit. He's the type of man that is a man's man and has absolutely nothing feminine about him what so ever as a result he clashes a lot with Ivy due to her personality as he is always ready to fight and loves confrontations. Sure it doesn't mean he bursts in head first no he isn't like that it just merely means when faced with the option of sneaking into a building or killing people within it, Klaus is the type to sneak in fulfill the main objective and sneak out while killing as many people as he can while making his escape. His mindset results in him sharing a lot of similarities with Xan both of them bonding over being smokers and enjoying killing opponents.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race Info

Birth Land: Torment
Clan: N/A
Reactor Core: N/A

Knight Info

Primary Specialization: Kinjutsu
Secondary Specialization: Shurikenjutsu
Tertiary Specialization: Stealth - Assasination

Primary Weapon: Cigars (125 Puffs per Cigar) x 21
-Blue Lotus Cigar (6)
-Catnip Cigar (5)
-Kratom Cigar (4)
-Wormwood Cigar (3)
-Yellow Poppy Cigar (2)
-Tobacco Cigar (1)

Technique List

Juinjutsu
Spoiler:

Kinjutsu
Spoiler:

Shurikenjutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Kenjutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 22nd April 2015, 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)   The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P) Icon_minitime7th September 2014, 5:58 pm

Personal Info

Name: ??? Inakamono
Alias: The Mad Butcher, Bloody Clown, Dark Jester
Height: 5'6
Weight: 180
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Personality: Seeker rarely talks and is very quiet preferring to lurk in the background and only makes his opinions known through body language or in most cases sign language, the reason Seeker doesn't talk really has to do with his actual personality he is a comic with a very dark and nasty sense of humor and once he gets going he can't stop until someone either laughs at his joke or he kills them for not laughing at them as a result he tries not to talk when he can as on the off chance people don't laugh at his jokes he'd fly into a rage and butcher an entire town yet again. Despite that Seeker is loyal to those he considers allies and due to him not speaking he has grown to analyze things around him making him perceptive in comparison to others.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
- Usually completely covered by a long black hooded cloak to conceal what he really looks like to hide his identity

Race Info

Birth Land: Unknown

Clan: Inakamono

Sword Name: Seeker
Sword Appearance: A black hooded cloak which has bladed sleeves and covers it's owner's body completely.
Sword Chakra Nature: Shadow
Sword Description: Seeker isn't a sword per say rather it's what would happen if someone crossed a sword with a cloak resulting in a semi-metallic looking hooded cloak with bladed sleeves which drape over the arms and a long hood. It's true ability is concealment when worn it causes others to perceive it's wielder in the reflection of their mind essentially how a person thinks Seeker's owner looks like is exactly how they'd see Seeker's own while wearing it. It is a situational ability and when a person doesn't really have an image of what Seeker's owner looks like it merely appears as if the hood is darkened and the cloak itself is baggy as a result one can not make out the exact definition or body shape due to those features.
Bow: Crossbow

Knight Info

Primary Specialization: Kugujutsu
Secondary Specialization: Kenjutsu
Tertiary Specialization: Stealth - Infiltration

Primary Weapon Seeker

Techniques

Kugujutsu
Spoiler:

Kenjutsu
Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 22nd April 2015, 10:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)   The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P) Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 11:02 am

Personal Info

Name: Clair
Alias: Psycho
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Personality: Clair is rather friendly and nice which sharply contrasts with the fact that she's a devoted worshipper of Jashin-sama. In fact it could be said due to the sharp contrast that she's bi-polar as outside of a fight she's a pleasant person to be around while in one she's a bloodthirsty kill happy religious zealot like most Ibwa were. To that extent she's closest to Seeker as out of everyone else she's the only one he can be himself around as she finds most of his jokes funny and the ones that doesn't he can simply "kill her" to satisfy his rage and they can continue as if nothing happened thanks to her immortality. Her relationship with Klaus is a bit complex as she has a slight crush on him yet is to shy to comment on it normally yet inside of battle she will constantly hit on him only to feign ignorance when he asks her about it later. Ivanna just thinks she's crazy.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race Info

Birth Land: Glaciers

Clan: Ibwa
Chakra Nature: Earth

Knight Info

Primary Specialization: Medical Ninjutsu
Secondary Specialization: Kinjutsu
Tertiary Specialization: Stealth - Assasination

Primary Weapon: Staff

Technique List

Juinjutsu
Spoiler:

Medical Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Kinjutsu
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Fuinjutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 19th November 2014, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)   The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P) Icon_minitime13th September 2014, 11:26 am

Personal Info

Name: Angelo Fushicho
Alias: Crimson Phoenix
Height: 5'10
Weight: 145
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Personality: Angelo is cunning, ambitious and highly sarcastic, he's the type of person that likes to plan things out from the start and hates rushing into situations. He is also very persuasive and charismatic easily able to sway people's opinions to his own when speaking in public. Due to that it could be said that he is manipulative using other people to get to his goals though it isn't a side of him he shows often, he prefers to keep his goals hidden and stay two steps ahead of everyone so that they can't get a clue of what he's thinking.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race Info

Birth Land: Shadows

Clan: Fushicho
Chakra Nature: Fire, Life, Wind, Ash, Glass

Knight Info

Primary Specialization: Kinjutsu
Secondary Specialization: Wind Release
Tertiary Specialization: Stealth
Quaternary Specialization: Glass Release

Primary Weapon: Gauntlets

Technique List

Juinjutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu
Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

Fuinjutsu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)   The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood Rule - Mini Plot Main Npc's (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1