Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot]   Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot] Icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 6:11 pm

Thank you for everyone who participated in the first ASN Mini Plot, (Pandora People please make sure you all add 1 year to your characters ages thank you.), it was successful even though we had some hiccups. So new month, new plot and this is Gaia Arc which is the Team 10 ASN Mini Plot. This involves Team 10 & the Bachiatari and will be used to get the Bachiatari in sync with the current ASN time-line. Thus at the end of this plot all of those in the Bachiatari please add +1 year to your characters ages. This will be the last mini plot before the Jonin Exams start in July and we'll have a month to be done with it.

This Plot will Start Friday (Tomorrow)! If no delays but regardless will be complete by the 30th of June.

OOC Plot Details

Anyways on to the plot itself, this will be the second out of three ASN mini plots focused on one of the genin teams which are focused on filling the time-frame for the year between the Chunin & Jonin exams. In terms of time it is set five months after the Ka Retrieval Arc. It will occasionally be treated as one topic depending on the part it is at.
What this means is:

This plot will occur over 12 topics. 8 For the Actual Plot while 4 are for set up. This plot is broken up into 3 Parts, the 1st being the Trip of the Temple of Gaia in the Land of Malice. The 2nd being the Reunion with Reiver at the Bachiatari Headquarters and finally the Final Part is the Travel to the Black Dome in the Land of Madness. Due to this plot involving Team 10 & the Bachiatari, during this certain topics will be available for other members of the ASN to participate in these are:

1. The Funeral of R'tari Mikaboshi in the Land of Anguish
2. The ASN's 4th Genin Exams
3. Team Training Sessions in preparation for the ASN's 2nd Chunnin Exams
4. T. Jonin Placement Test
5. Medical Nin Enlistment Test
6. Hunter Nin Enlistment Test

Furthermore other teams are encouraged to get their mission counts for the upcoming Exams in July (5th Genin Exams, 2nd Chunin Exams & 1st Jonin Exams)

Participants

Team 10:

Temple of Gaia:

Summons:

Bachiatari:

Other:

*Note: Those who volunteer to mod either the Boss Summons or random encounters will get a B-rank mission completion per topic they are modding. If no one volunteers however I will do it. In addition if you want to participate in one of the non-plot events please inform me, thank you.

R'tari Mikaboshi's Funeral Invitee (Each Participant gets a C-rank Mission Completion upon the end of this event):

Last edited by Aurielle on 8th June 2016, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot]   Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot] Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 8:18 am

I would like to volunteer to mod a Boss Summon or random encounter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot]   Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot] Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 8:40 pm

I'll throw Jesse into here as a non combatant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot]   Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaia Arc [2nd ASN Mini Plot]
Page 1 of 1