Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Empty
PostSubject: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 4:45 pm

The wind was oddly still today. Did it know of the impending battle, of the blood that would be spilled through it? That would certainly be an interesting thing, would it not, to know that the wind watched, the wind listened and that it knew what was going to happen. Entirely implausible though, simply a wandering thought and nothing more. A sigh left Asura's mouth and she reached up, running her hand over the makeshift blindfold that covered her eyes. It wasn't as good quality as the one she had before and it was white in colour but at least it matched her skin and hair due to how pale she was. Gritting her teeth her fingers then trailed over her right eye, well it was actually her eye but it was no longer the same as it once was. She hadn't been one with this eye for well over a year now but at least she had it returned and all was well. Her left eye was... Tikatchi's, her grandfathers but it was her Itsugan as well, the eyes of the Mishura were certainly odd.

Shaking her head she paused before a low rise and turned around, hoping that Tikatchi would be following along behind her. "I know there is an S-Rank bounty that has been roaming these parts. Very little is known of them, not even a name, simply that they have been terrorising the area and have been given an S-Rank classification. This means that they are extremely dangerous... Although I believe such is obvious. We shall do it the usual way, I will stay at range and limit my area damage. Two short, sharp whistles signals an incoming explosive attack, I suggest you move away after hearing that. " Her voice was quiet, toned down due to her heightened hearing, it was also cold. She didn't project emotion very much, less so when Tikatchi was around, she had to be strong in front of him, that much was known.

With that done she turned back to the hill, unshipping her bow from her back, drawing an arrow and notching it. Under her blindfold, both eyes activated to their max level, one eye turning bright blue, tomoe appearing around the iris and locking together while rings appeared through the other, glowing a soft blue. Thankfully none of this was noticeable under the blindfold that Asura wore over her eyes. Flickering straight over into Chakra Sight on her Itsugan, she lifted her blindfold so that only her Kyougan was uncovered and turned to look at Tika. "Come on..." She then walked up the hill and crested it with her weapon ready, hoping that the person would be nearby so that she could slay them quickly... She didn't want too much blood to be spread, the wind might judge her for such desecration.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 5:12 pm

tika wouldn't be to far as he would step from the shadded area he had been waiting hearing he words he'd know tha she was ready atleast mentally its hards judging opponents you know zero about, asura.. lets get going i know your as anxious as i am to see what lies ahead. he'd step next to her his kyougan and itsugan both in stage 4, however only his itsugan would be visble due to the mask he wore being only partly worn thus his right eye was visible.

Tika was already prepared for battle to take place though on the outside one wouldn't be able to tell except for the slight area's of skin that could be seen namely his wrist's and left side of his face.which were already covered by the the lighting bolts of S.O.A he'd begin moving forward making sure to track for traps and enemy but he left it up to asura to take to finding the target already seeing her prowess with it was already good.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tika on 8th January 2015, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 5:27 pm

It wouldn't take much to find the target truthfully, considering she wasn't really trying to hide. As the two would come over the crest in the hill, they'd be presented with a vast meadow filled with beautiful flowers of all different colors. Shades of red and pink mixed with hues of blue and cyan, while clusters of white, yellow, and gold were indiscriminately dispersed among the others. It as quite beautiful actually, but in the center of the meadow stood what appeared to be a young girl in a large jacket, the hood pulled up over her head, and the back of the jacket billowing in the soft breeze. Suddenly the girl raised her hands into the air, holding up...something. What could it be? A dangerous weapon? An incoming attack? Was it a bird? A plane? Superman?

It was a bunny.

A soft, white, plump, adorable little rabbit sat contently in the girl's arms. It sniffed the air for a moment before staring unblinkingly at the hill upon which Asura and Tikatchi stood. The girl still had her back to them, and wouldn't know they were there, unless she had some sort of sensory technique. If she did know they were there, she made no move to attack or even acknowledge them as they were several dozen feet behind and above her. After a moment the girl lowered the bunny back into her arms, most likely cradling it as she dropped to her knees softly in the meadow. This little girl playing with her totes adorable little rabbit was apparently a dangerous S-rank shinobi...whoulda thunk?
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 6:11 pm

Bounties like this were always the most bothersome, who knew the most innocent people were the most dangerous? Then again, few people were ever truly as terrifying as their reputation said they were... At least in appearance. This youngling was going to be difficult to kill but it had to be done and if she wasn't focusing, well that was her problem wasn't it? So with a quiet sigh, so soft that Asura was barely able to hear it, she activated her stealth suite. Immediately she vanished from eyesight and chakra vision, her displacement aura spreading out around her and solidifying so that she could step onto it. Once that was done, her skin was covered by a bit more of her aura and finally it matched the surrounding temperature so that she vanished from Heat Sensory as well. With that done her Itsugan changed over to Infrared sight to make sure that there were no other targets around or if she was actually hiding.

(Due to not knowing possible targets...)

If the girl turned out to be the only target, Asura would dash to the side about fifteen feet at Ripping Discord speeds, her Kyougan lending her power and drew her arrow back. What she done though wasn't her usual thing though, no, she wanted to try out a technique she hadn't used in a well, not to mention it would make it difficult to dodge. Aiming the arrow more at the girl's rear than her body, Asura released the arrow causing it to fly forwards and about ten feet away from the girl... It split. Of course this arrow was invisible too, and silent, and it released 7 shards that impacted between three and eight feet around the girl, all of the shards suddenly detonating in a massive explosion of dark grey flames, her blood having been infused into the arrow, Asura moving her fingers in such a way that the string cut in to draw the blood out.

With that done Asura bolted to the side one more, another fifteen feet and drew another arrow, eye switching over to UV detection so that she could pierce through the flames that she had created, making sure her target wasn't still alive. If they were well this was about to get very fun... Very fun indeed...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime8th January 2015, 7:05 pm

Watching calmly as she would vanish tika would smile look on as the air waves of the incredible arrow speed were evident to his trained eyes he'd look back to the girl before releasing 6 Inferno Kunai around her with SS-rank strength, that would form a barrier of atomic release chakra, if it worked she'd be trapped inside, tika would blur through another pair of handseals next before deciding to drop a giant ball of yugure on her and the barrier to mix with asura's attack and make it even harder to survive there wasnt much to do besides wait now to see how much fun this would turn out to actually be he'd look in the direction of asura though unable to completely see her he knew she wasnt far

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime9th January 2015, 12:09 pm

Once Asura activated her infrared sight, she would pick up on both the first target and five more scattered about the area. One was directly beneath them, hidden from sight by the lip of the cliff they were standing on. Two more were in the woods that stretched around the meadow, hiding in the trees, a fourth laying in the meadow, the tall grass and flowers mostly concealing her, and finally the fifth was actually on the cliff with Tika and Asura, hiding behind some rock outcroppings and observing them. Now this attack was interesting because Tika's could be plainly seen while Asura's could not. Both were coming in at the same speed and the target seemingly had no idea it was coming. Except...she did, thanks to her little friends. Although they could not see Asura's attack and didn't know it was incoming, they could still see Tika's clear as day, particularly the chakra part of it. As such, as the techniques rained down around her, the girl's cloak would contort and expand, covering her. As the smoke cleared and the fires suddenly disappeared due to the nullification ability of the cloak, Asura and Tikatchi would find a little girl floating in the center of a large, spectral warrior. She cocked her head to the side, the bunny still in her arms, albeit scared shitless as she pet it and said to Tika (she still couldn't see Asura) Why are you here? I do not recognize you and I've brought you no harm...yet.

The girl behind the rock, an exact copy of the main girl, would suddenly disappear from view and existence as well. For a brief second not even the Mishura's heightened eyes would be able to pick up on her as she had passed into the second plane of existence, Limbo. Instantaneously she would appear behind Tikatchi, her cloak wrapped around her fist in the appearance of a lance, or drill perhaps? At S-rank speeds she would attempt to pierce Tikatchi's back and sever his spinal chord. As for Asura, there wasn't much they could do about her as she was very well hidden from their sight.

Main Girl:

Cliff Girl:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 3:07 pm

The girl under the cliff wouldn't even have a chance to try her Neoport, as soon as she so much as twitched, Asura's massive reactionary abilities and chakra sight locating her and immediately her bow pointed down, her second arrow launching out at Ripping Discord speeds to shatter through the cliff, the defense piercing due to her strength allowing it to tear through stone with ease and slam straight into the Cliff Girl's skull. Of course with it being a purely physical arrow and dealing SS damage to the head, there would be no survival. Asura's eyes narrowed and she decided that she would need to deal with the main threat as quickly as possible considering the girl didn't seem to be able to see Asura...

A small voice spoke to her in the back of her head though, it told her that she should feel bad for killing such a young girl but Asura was stronger than that. She repressed the emotions, preventing her from bothering with the pesky voice. She drew her next arrow back, narrowed her eyes and immediately a small trickle of blood dripped out from her Kyougan, the eye suddenly erupting to the fourth stage of the advanced eye. Her strength heightened to unbelievable levels and her next arrow erupted forth at Echoing Flash with the same amount of both damage and defense piercing, the Susanoo wouldn't have a chance against this. Not only that but it was invisible, requiring SS-Rank reaction to even see it coming... Although it would require Z-Rank reaction and SSS-Rank speed to dodge the actual arrow which was aiming towards the young girl's face to try and detonate her head with the force of the arrow. Asura wasn't going to let this drag on...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 7:13 pm

OOC: So let me just give you my thought process here before I you read my post. The girl under the cliff I'm pretty sure you couldn't see unless I'm missing something. She's under the cliff, you don't have x-ray vision so you wouldn't be able to even see her twitch. Zenith lack chakra vision, so that wouldn't help you either. I could be missing something, but I'm fairly certain you wouldn't see her. Regardless that doesn't really matter because I've skimmed through various Zenith techniques and I can't find one that would save this bitch from your arrow. I think I could slightly BS something with wording and what not to save her for another post but ultimately you'd still murder her.

The girl beneath the cliff would neoport in plenty of time before Asura's arrow pierced her skull. After all, Neoports are instantaneous and although SSS-rank speed is insanely fast, it isn't instantaneous. However, like I said, SSS-rank speed is insanely fast and before the cliff girl could even strike Tikatchi with her cloak drill, the arrow would pierce the Susanoo girl out in the meadow. Susanoo was made for blocking chakra, not physical techniques, as such the arrow would pass, unseen as well, through the armor of Susanoo and directly into the girl's brain. She'd have no idea what even happened as the arrow was still completely invisible. A large hole would appear in her cranium as blood trickled down the entrance and exit wounds respectively. As soon as the main girl was dead, her dopplegangers too would drop dead.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 5:28 pm

Rin Mishura would arrive just to see her clan head's deal death upon their targets causing her cheeks to pink a bit especially after watching Tikatchi-dono's rippling form as he watched as the two targets were dispatched most likely by Asura-sama. Thank Susanoo for time-slowing vision, she'd swoon for a couple of moments before remembering why she was actually here causing her to dart off at blinding light speeds to stop next to Tikatchi quickly kneeling down on one knee before addressing him. Sorry to bother you Tikatchi-dono however a representative from the Shogunate is asking to meet with Asura-sama, he seems to come in peace but Yuna has made him wait on both of your returns. Rin said her bangs now covering her eyes as she looked down, though she was still hyper aware considering she was one of the better scouts within the clan. She hoped things would go well, and that it wasn't a trap though she didn't mind scouting and was recorded as an A-rank missing nin she didn't really like combat all that much, sure she'd fight to survive and for the clan but overall she was typically a peaceful person.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 5:44 pm

Almost cat-like, one of Asura's ears flicked as she heard someone running up behind them. She spun around, still entirely invisible and nocked another arrow. She didn't draw it back though as she recognised the girl that had came over to speak to Tikatchi. A smile crept on to the Clan Head's face and she thought about dropping her stealth but... She had something to deal with first. Reaching up she wiped away the crimson liquid dripping from her right eye and stuck her thumb in her mouth, licking away the blood. Switching her eyes off, she pulled the blindfold back down to cover her Kyougan and silently stalked over to Rin before dropping her stealth, if the girl couldn't normally detect Asura then the Clan Head would simply appear to materialise out of thin air. "Rin-Chan, it is a pleasure to see you again. I do hope you have been well." She whispered softly, gesturing for the scout to rise so that she could ruffle the girl's hair. Once that was done she spoke again. "Tell me, Rin, did the representative give his name? I might know of him..."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 6:02 pm

Rin wouldn't jerk up, she knew Asura was in the area somewhere sure she couldn't detect her but seeing as it wasn't Tika who killed the two targets not to mention despite the mess it was obvious it was from projectiles and it was their clan head who fit that style much more. Rin would blush again before getting up and having her hair ruffled resisting the urge to bow, Asura was so nice even though she was powerful remembering Rin's name. Granted Rin did like Tikatchi more, because he was so hot, er because of reasons but her beloved clan head had a special place in her heart she didn't know if she would of been able to survive on her own without the clan after Kaosgakure fell and she was quite glad that Asura had stepped up and kept all the Mishura together. Cyrus Taki. I left one of my becons to listen just in case something happened so I could alert you. Rin said with a nod tapping one of her ears referencing one of her techniques.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 6:16 pm

"Cyrus Taki you say... I believe he is chief amongst the Blades of the Shogunate however I know little else about him but what his reputation tells of him. However he is influential and could be of use, particularly considering the dislike between the ASN and the Shogunate." She reached up and untied her blindfold, dusting it down before placing it back on and retying it, her left eye was the only one open however, the purple iris, faded and dull, watched Rin as she done so. Asura didn't dare open the right one, she didn't want to let her junior see how bloodshot it was from exerting the ultimate effect of the eye. She'd show weakness and that wasn't on, she couldn't do that sort of thing. Once her blindfold was on and tied she gave a soft smile to Rin.

"Well if I am going to be needed... Grandfather, please loot the body and head back to the camp, take anything you can and make sure to tend to the camp. I'm going to talk to Cyrus and see what he wants." She bowed to Tikatchi and then strapped her bow over her torso. "Rin, please lead the way so I can go and talk to Cyrus, you can tell me how you and your friends have been while we go there... We don't need to rush, I need a bit of a rest anyway, there are still some things I'm not used to with my eyes now." She chuckled quietly and then started to walk in the direction that Rin had came from.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 7:32 pm

Yes Asura-sama, goodbye Tikatchi-dono. Rin said with a brisk nod before having a lingering glance at Tikatchi before setting off, noticing Asura's comment and a result she wouldn't run at high speed. If they walked it would take very long but running at swift release speeds was child's play for those at their level of skill, truthfully it would be faster at bullet release but Asura said she wanted to rest and so Rin would listen to her clan head. It was pretty boring, Yuna and Takeshi argued over stupid stuff like who would win in a fight you or Tikatchi-dono...errr it would be you of course your more tactical. Kazuya and Lee layered the area with more traps and Han and I mapped out more of the abandoned village, we discovered another tunnel but were waiting to report it before we checked it out. I remember the last one had a stash of weapons, I hope we get a good find again there are so much stuff that haven't been looted yet but really I think it's amazing that they are still in such good condition. she said before trailing off realizing she had been talking a lot and wondering if Asura thought she was a dork now or whether it was rude, she didn't want to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 11:50 am

Asura just nodded along with what Rin was saying. It was good to hear from others about how the clan was doing and it was good to know that people were still happy and having silly conversations... Although said conversations seemed more amusing to Asura due to what had happened hours before she had brought Tikatchi back into the clan with her. "Ah, I can imagine who was on each side of that debate although I do have some interesting information that Yuna would find quite amusing. The traps are always a good call and the tunnel... Hm, I'll need to assign a detail to checking it out and see what is in there, I might actually go myself, it would be a good chance to have a talk with some of the others." Asura tapped her lips with the index finger of her left hand, clenching and releasing her right due to the odd dull ache that sat deep within the muscles. It was never usually quite so pronounced but then again, she hadn't practiced much with her ultimate strength due to the dangers and strains it placed on her right eye. "Yuna is probably growing impatient, knowing her... We should get a move on." With that she nodded to Rin, waved her forwards and broke out into a trot at bullet release speeds in order to make time there much quicker, Asura could hold that pace for a long time so she wasn't worrying about it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 12:02 pm

Eheh yeah. Rin said blushing a bit more knowing that Yuna wasn't really the patient type and would pick up the pace as well, they'd take one of the many alternate routes and thus would come from the left of where she had left Yuna and the rest of the patrol no need to have Cyrus be able to deduce exactly where they came from after all. She wouldn't notice anything amiss, other than Asura covering only one of her eyes instead of two she liked it, Asura was so much prettier when her eyes were visible, though she did look super cool with her iconic bandage it made Rin regretful. She didn't really know Asura prior to her becoming clan head, sure it wasn't a bit deal it was a large clan but really she hadn't seen Asura not even once before this was actually the first time she saw her clan leader's eyes in their base state and while running at bullet release speeds she would sneak a couple of peaks until they got to their destination.

(Rin Exits)
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 11:56 am

Tika wouldn't say much at first just moving to get the two body's quickly their weight wouldn't bother him in the slightest due to his strength but he had no time to waste as yugure flames would leak from his back and take the form of wings. Gripping both carcass's in either hand he'd take off towards the village at blinding light speeds he'd make up ground fast and since he was flying it would cut even more time

Tika takes both bodies[exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]   Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood to Bleed [S-Rank Bounty]
Page 1 of 1