Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Empty
PostSubject: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:21 pm

A red-haired woman would be sitting in the middle of the plains within the Land of Madness, a scratched Ibaragakure forehead protector on her neck as she hummed to herself. She had abandoned Ibaragakure before the war started but she was truly regretful that her old home was destroyed by the Dobutsu. Her legs were bunched up and an Ibara Style Tanto was on her back as she thought about what she was going to do today maybe go bounty hunting or something like that so she could earn some xel to eat. She still had on an Ibaragakure flak jacket which was surprising but it was well maintained she had taken it to tailors to fix it up and she was attached to it on some level because it saved her life a couple of times. Her gloves hands were resting on the back of her head as she stared at the clouds sighing before she would stand up and look around to make sure no one was sneaking up on her or something.

Time to start the day hehe. The woman said with a happy smile, deciding to start to make her way towards a Bounty office to see who she'd hunt down today.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:42 pm

If the kunoichi was paying attention to her surroundings she would most certainly spot Tika. He had appeared from the trees not far off and at the distance he was he would appear tall and lean as he approached she would notice his mask held a flame pattern as well as the mark of ibara third tetakage ryuujin uchi's insignia. His true hulking size would show as he stopped not far off from her.his kyougan was active at this moment and was visible through the right hole in the mask while the left was completely dark. so a young lady out in a place like this all alone... Not to mention an ibara kunoichi.... State you name and purpose now...

His voice would ring out to her as a burst of heat from him would send an updraft through the field, he was ready to turn it up...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tika on 21st February 2015, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:59 pm

The woman would look up seeing the Kyougan causing her to activate her Raidengan out of reflex though she chuckled at his comment even though her jaw clenched as she could recognize that he had a hunter nin mask on not to mention it was from Ibaragakure. Just her luck she ran into a hunter nin, well she wouldn't balk just because he looked intimidating she wasn't some small fry. You mean ex-ibara kunoichi, not that it means anything since that village is gone now heh. So what do you want hunter-nin san don't you know it's rude just walking over to someone and demanding what they are doing without introducing yourself. the woman said cracking her neck her right hand already moving to her tanto's hilt. Tch, don't you know Ibara's gone any hunter nin who claims he's trying to collect bounties on ex-ibara nin is just a glorified missing nin themselves. Or maybe your just some punk trying to act tough to scare me, in which case heh....wanna die? the woman said posturing just like he did her happy smile not disappearing from her face as she watched to see if he'd make the first move. What a wonderful was to start her day, a battle to the death against some Ibara hunter-nin wannabe, maybe he'll have a nice bounty she could cash in after she killed him so she could eat steak tonight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 5:41 pm

Tikas kyougan would fall upon the girls eyes The raidengan.. I see so your among one of raiku denkou's descendent... Surely you should know who I am then... After all it is your ancestor whom caused my clan to leave ibara and the reason I obtained this scar.. he'd say raising the black shirt that covered his chest.. Shortly after he'd remove his mask to surprise the young women..

Crushing it in his hand he'd open his other eye..his itsugan blood shot red like his kyougan due to him hiding it most of the time and using it in a similar way to his kyougan it would take on the color of his kyougan. He'd draw his habakusha and Kohai blades. He'd plant and take off towards her at crashing ground. It'd give her a chance to react and give him a chance to see if she was any better than her predecessors if not for his arrogance he'd dare say she might be the cutest red head he'd seen in his days. so since you think that me wearing those things makes me a wanna be I can show you different. The names Tikatchi Mishura... I've been a warrior long before you or your parents were ever born. Its sad... I'd rather not kill a woman like yourself but the difference in clan means everything his resolve would harden more this time as by time he reached her he'd swing the blade in his left hand with A rank strength to slice diagonally at A rank speed hed mix up the speed variations to through her off as he'd turn hard and bring his right hand overhand to try and Halve her with the same speed. Both swords were imbued with fire chakra at the time

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 6:37 pm

Raiku? Never met him but your name I recognize you have a big bounty I guess I'll tell you my name. It's Xing nice to meet ya paycheck. Xing said her eyes shifting from stage one into stage 3 allowing her to easily track his movements, when he moved to slash at her, Xing would unsheathe her tanto at vacuum release speeds as her body would cackle with electricity. Chidori Current. she said once he got within range the lightning erupting from her body within a 20 ft radius around her, which since Tikatchi came in close to try and cut her he'd get shocked unless he was fast enough to avoid it. But Xing wasn't over confident instead she would move forward at A-rank speed moving to intercept him as he was moving slow in comparison to her eyes maybe that was why the Mishura and the Denkou couldn't get along after all the Raidengan was the superior of the two in terms of perception.

You know old-man for someone who's fought a Denkou before your pretty dumb for trying to engage me in Kenjutsu. She would aim to slice at his two swords with her own, due to her second Chidori currently running through her Ibara Style Tanto which thanks to it's chakra conductive nature it didn't impede her technique at all. Said technique being Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Tanto, her blade chirping eerily as she moved for an upward slash aimed at the swords before following up with a downward slash using her Denkou Style Kenjutsu: Hazy Moon Night in order to try and trip Tikatchi up using the motion blur to confuse his dojutsu before lunging in for a stab at blinding light speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 7:13 pm

Tika would watch her movements as the electricity began to form around her causing him to stop abruptly though when she came to interupt his slash admittedly it did surprise him he'd smile though even if him being in his third stage ment she was fast she still was fast enough to out maneuver him at this base stage his eyes had experience afterall. Too slow...mistake number 1 Tika would say as he'd blur away mid strike before her strike the heat in the are would begin to build more as his internal reactor had begun picking up the pace..

When Tika had reapperead he was cover by his curse seal's first stage and a flame of yugure had begun to burn around his feat as he'd eye her once more... Looking her in her eyes though at that distance genjutsu was out of the question. Susano'o would form around him and a defining roar would come from it as tika's inner rage would begin to seep out. It had been a while since he cut loose so he wanted to have fun..but for now things were under his control the seal hadn't raged recently.. However the look in his eyes was ruthless as he'd blur at blinding light again this time his eyes had transformed into their forth stage and his itsugan would retain its original purple color.. Upon strength 50 foot range he'd reappere his had had been sliced open and he'd begin building a ball of dense chakra at blinding light speeds his head would cock... As he began laughing madly and the ball would be launched at SS speeds due to his immense strength aimed to incinerate her.. experience Terra Nova!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 8:17 pm

Tch, she missed and noticed he sped up causing her eyes to change shape into the Mashin Raidengan revealing exactly why she had left Ibaragakure in the first place she was a kinslayer after all she had her reasons for killing her clan member but they wouldn't hear it and so she fled for her life before they could kill her as clan law dictated. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that, with her advanced eyes likewise being stage three she would see him as well as the spectral skeleton formed around him causing her to still stab her tanto forward resulting in a Chidori Sharp Spear extending forward at high speeds of blinding light aiming to pierce straight through Tikatchi's armor empowered by the use of her Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Tanto to extend it's range drastically thankfully Tikatchi had stopped when he roared allowing the Chidori Sharp Spear to catch up with it's piercing easily straight through it before spiking outward into four spikes each moving at Ripping Discord speeds aimed at skewering Tikatchi in his chest, head, right leg & left arm as the last one was aimed at prematurely detonating his Terra Nova.

Xing truly had no idea what such a technique was but her Chidori Current would vanish with her body being enveloped in electricity the moment she noticed flames manifesting around her causing her to escape being enveloped within due to moving just a bit faster than the flames before they fully surrounded her. But she would keep moving sprinting at samurai equivalent blinding light heading to the left while still holding her tanto essentially using her Chidori Sharp spear as an extended blade.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 12:22 pm

Tika would look on in disdane as he watched Terra nova explode before it could reach full capacity No matter.... Tika would minimize susano'o into a more compact form before rotating at ripping discord speeds his double layer dome would take shape and just before the techniques would converge on him he'd bunshin away unknown to her he left behind that clone to sustain rotation just until the explosion... The body would have already disintegrated leaving behind a huge creator. The real Tika who hadn't reappeared yet had already locked onto her position what she didn't understand the lightning armor at its current stage made her trackable weather she had Speed or not... He was king...

so your the first one to hold the mashin...I see... neither of your predecessors had the balls to do what you had.. I'll offer you to join.. Me as an aid to my granddaughter... And an elite fighter in my gaurd... Wars coming... so would you rather die alone or fight along others like you.. The choice is yours... But should you decline and continue to fight I'll be forced to kill you she wouldnt be able to see him currently he had made susano'o rest tho it was still active it would take a trained eye to find him naturally after tucking himself away. By this time the chakra stored inside S.O.A would take effect force releasing his second curse seal stage. The transformation now complete his eyes would look upon her as she continued her movement as he awaited his answer. He'd begin charging chakra throughout his body preparing a finisher

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 1:04 pm

Xing would end the chakra flow to her Chidori Sharp Spear with it having done it's work but this Mishura guy just to be one step ahead and clearly wasn't on her level, or maybe she wasn't on his judging by the sheer amount of damage that dealt she was guessing he had a particularly dreadful kekkei tota with only two coming to mind, Dust and Atomic. Though she did smirk considering the amount of damage and the intensity of the flames resulted in the sky darkening due to the updraft from the heat, which was something she didn't mind she always liked it when it rained. She was guessing it was the later, which made something not really add up in her head he was a Mishura yet he had an elemental kekkei tota known to the Chromatica clan. Maybe he was one of those hybrids but such a powerful mix she was out of her depth still she wasn't one to balk and prepared herself with her tanto being held in a reverse grip as she heard him but it wasn't as if she couldn't see him whatever concealment technique he had used to hide himself her Raidengan easily saw through it.

When he spoke her smile would vanish as she was actually confused by his request, so all of this was just testing her or something, what an ass or maybe he saw how powerful she was and decided to cut his losses and instead try to team up with her. So your saying a proud daughter of the Denkou clan should join a band of mercenaries who just so happen to hail from the Mishura Clan. You know my ancestors would be rolling in their graves if I even considered it, not to mention dear old mom would probably have a stroke. Heh, whatever old man I'm already hated by my clan, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend is it he not. Xing said not letting down her guard until he actually chose to really reveal himself she wasn't stupid he probably could just be saying that to make her let down her guard.

If your serious about joining forces then reveal yourself and then one the count of three we stop trying to kill each other.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime28th February 2015, 6:31 pm

Tika would step from behind the shrubs and bushes that had concealed him temporarily, his blades werent drawn one strapped to his left side the other to his back, but his appearence had changed. His hair and skin took on a greyish ccolor while his eyes became black for the now purple and red eye that were spinning slowly, on the other hand two large webbed hands now rested on both of his sides like wings as his arms lay folded over the wound on the left of his chest.. so your considering... i see, understand that i am kind i would rather not waste pure talent or harm a woman at that..but make no mistake i can withdraw my offer. I urge you to speak carefully as i shall do the same, is there anything you wish to discuss? tikas voice would ring out though it sounded different due to the transformation, he held his demeanor but his gaze was deathly as his dojutsu looked upon hers he had stopped walking and was now within 10 feet showing that he held no ill will and only wished to talk, barring everything went well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:58 pm

Xing would smirk before holding up her free hand with three fingers up before she spoke now that he had revealed himself, not that she didn't know where he was anyways thanks to her nifty eyes seeing him in not just normal vision. Alright old man I'll have three requests before I'll join you. 1. How old are you really and can you still get it up? 2. Sometime after this I don't know when but...when I'm S-rank at the very least. I'm going to head to the Denkou Clan and challenge the current clan head so I can take his eyes and replace them with mine to increase my power even further, and become clan head. I want you to come with me when I do this. 3. If the answer to question one is yes, then we are going to fuck until I can have your child because when I do become clan head of the Denkou clan I'm gonna need a strong heir. Xing said pulling down all of her fingers as she listed them before using that hand to brush her hair back her smile vanishing her face becoming utterly serious.

Those three are all non-negotiable and if you can't agree well then I guess we just have to fight to the death then. Xing said the clouds darkening even further as she finished her proclamation.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:50 pm

Tika would smile at her she reminded him of his old teammate Shana with her being so straight forward. It kind of made him blush but seeing as how he had been around a while he tried to let it pass on as a usual thing after all in his long life Tika only had one child who would be the mother of asura... first don't call me old man...lol I am indeed 233 years old but I retain the age of 23, if your plans are to take control of your clan we should get to it sooner than later. if your to be carrying a child of mine at war time I must admit to you I have my own clan to lead and a target I must take down.. Are you sure you wish to fight at my side.. This means we must be the peacekeepers among the clans if that is what you want... I'm sure it can be made to happen... he say to her rubbing his head a bit laughing at her words... the birth of a new clan..
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime28th February 2015, 10:54 pm

Heh, fine fine I won't call you that even though it's true. But I really am serious about all of this besides I owe the current head one, see he's related to the one I killed for these pretty eyes. So you could say we have a blood-feud going. Besides this isn't the first time people got a bright idea to join our two clans, who is to say this time won't work. Xing said before remembering he mentioned something about having someone he was aiming to kill as well. Shared interests I like that. Alright well how do we make this official a handshake? A kiss? oh yeah I probably should stop molding chakra for that Kirin I was going to use to fry you with. she said winking at him when she mentioned the kiss before she remembered snapping her fingers causing the darkening sky to lighten up a bit though due to the heat from before it was still covered in clouds.

She would deactivate her dojutsu so as not to waste her chakra while likewise killing the flow to her Chidori Current sighing and placing her hands in her flak jacket pockets while walking up to him. Well lead the way I guess future baby daddy.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 2:26 pm

Tika would wait till the heavy clouds and ensuing lightning had cleared before releasing both of his seals and letting his kyougan and itsugan stage down to their base state activation. Hed turn and motion for her to come, they would be heading back to camp he needed to have a meeting with his granddaughter. I have but one request. Upon taking down you enemy and taking his eyes. I only ask for one of the mashin that you choose to disregard. After which I would hope that you would bring your clan with us. he'd say walking at a slow pace. So she could catch up we can seal the deal by talking and getting to know each other on the way back maybe when this is all done you come to accept me as more than just that.. by this time his hair had changed back to its black color and his wings would revert back into his skin as both seals would stop glowing and regress in stage.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 7:31 pm

Xing would speed up a bit so that she was walking side by side with him as he spoke causing her to hum to herself resuming the song that she had been humming previously. Hm okay future baby daddy. I guess that's fine. Xing said as she replaced her Ibara Style Tanto back in it's harness on her back. I'll start, my name is Xing Denkou. I was banished from my clan because I killed the younger brother of the clan head after he tried to rape me and was labeled a kinslayer. Denkou really...don't like kinslayers so I fled because they didn't care about the situation I guess it didn't help that he was pretty high up. I like swords, thunderstorms and long walks on fresh battlefields. My dreams for the future is pretty much to kill that son of a bitch clan head and assume control of my clan so that we can become mercenaries. Though I guess now it would be to unite the Denkou clan with the Mishura clan, just heads up I'm not changing my name if I decide I like you enough to get hitched, either your taking my name or it's going to be hyphenated. But if this whole uniting clan happens then a new name or something should be in order or something Denshura? Mikou, Uchiha?? Hehe hell no not the last one why did I even say that outloud. she said trailing off with a smirk essentially testing Tikatchi to see how he reacted to her words she found she learned the most about people by being blunt and honest.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 10:14 pm

Tika would share in a brief laugh with her before he would speak in that time he had managed to analyze what she had thoroughly and he'd find a frown upon his face as he looked at her as a former clan head himself and now house leader for half the clan..he couldn't imagine such favoritism even among brothers...I must apologize.. No woman should have to go through what you had to. And make no mistake that you shall have your vengeance.. My name Is Tikatchi Mishura Tika for short I am the retired leader of the mishura clan,and I now govern the half of the clan dominant to the eye I was born with. So you say if your to marry me...huh? he'd laugh slightly to himself before he'd blur from her left side to the opposite his arm would position around her shoulder with a firm grip his hand would dangle by her left bicep see you really don't have a choice because either you can hear me now or you'll hear my granddaughter later... Whom admittedly can have a deadly temper like you... Mind you she is the clan head now. But I mean we could always fight it out if you like besides I like how you fight...butttt I have many interests mainly I just wish to test my limits and fight the strongest people that I can.. he'd casually let go and put his hands behind his head smiling at her which was rare seeing how he didn't just do it to any person. Sure he was sarcastic sometimes but for some reason he became easy on her he'd let it go and keep walking seeing as how they didn't have far to go.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 10:49 pm

Xing would shrug as she really was over it, it was a while ago it wasn't as if it just happened or he succeeded, no he tried and she killed him with a Chidori through the chest followed by a Chidori Current to char his corpse into a crisp. It's fine I'm over it, yeah if I'm not exactly marriage material you know. Xing said before be blurred causing her to tense on reflex though she refrained from her usual response of a Chidori Current he was just being touchy feely. Oh grand-daughter, heh you know future baby daddy you sure make the old man nickname work heh. But your g-daughter sounds like a woman I can get along with especially if she's a clan head and is hot-blooded like myself can't stand those holier than thou types or the pretty girl kunoichi. A real kunoichi should have callouses on her palms, defined muscles yet still have the feminine grace of a woman all the while kicking just as much if not more ass than a shinobi. she said making a fist and punching her palm as she made her statement as she was passionate about that. Eh, good I like how I fight too, and oh your okay I guess speaking of which. What you did back then, I know Mishura favor fire and even know about those black flames of yours but what was up with that attack before fire not even freaky unquenchable fire doesn't blow things up like that you a hybrid or something?
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 11:29 pm

Tika would look at her and stop.. you know its no reason for you to be so uptight I'm not gonna harm you..hope you'll trust me though..as far as Terra nova goes..... No I am not a hybrid I am 100% mishura... I can't give you.. The details not yet anyway that, you will have to earn however I will tell you I hold 3 changes in nature. he would say as he began walking again for a breif moment she had touched on a sensitive subject that disturbed him but he didn't let it bother him anymore than apparent he honestly didn't know what to make of it sure he liked her but would he be able to stand who she was... She prolli loved battle more than he did and it made him wonder..
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime4th March 2015, 1:05 am

Hey I'm not uptight just paranoid like any good missing nin should be, heh living by yourself with hunter nin and other missing nin always trying to kill you when you have no clan looking out for you tends to do that to you. Terranova huh, cool name, I get it though didn't mean to pry, well I only have two elemental affinities never bothered to train my third and don't intend to for a while can't decide on one you see. Xing said with a shrug deciding that when he was ready to tell her he would some people weren't as open as she was she understood that and would respect his boundries no need to piss off the person that you were going to live with and probably live with for quite a while. Either way, have you seen the sights there used to be a village to the north but some asshole turned it into a lake of fire I was so lucky I woke up from my nap I had to hightail it leaving all of my stuff. Lost like 1.5 mil and one of my favorite things to cut people with. Xing trailed off as they left the area

(Xing Exits)

Xing's Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 12:35 pm

Tika's eyes would open wide when she mentioned the lake of yugure, he'd laugh a bit before looking off and continuing with her to camp. well I apologize for it was actually me who created that lake. it now signifies our existance in madness it was an accident that turned into a defense system

Tika exits

Mission complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty   A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mishura on a Mission - A-rank Bounty
Page 1 of 1