Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Empty
PostSubject: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 8:20 pm

Well she was thoroughly bored and now lying just a few inches off the ground so she wouldn't need to touch the dirt. It couldn't actually touch her but that was beside the point. She lay there and flailed weakly. She'd been here like two damn days now and her bounty had not shown up! There were small villages in the trees, she knew that much but she couldn't exactly wander in and say to the populace "Hello, I am looking for X and Y so I can brutally murder them!" That wouldn't go down well at all. So she had been forced to wait at the bottom of the trees for her bounty to show up and yet they had not shown up at all. Did they just stay up there and fuck trees all day? Hopefully they'd show up soon, they had to... She could always just set fire to the trees though but that would probably end badly and by badly she meant that people would come down and murder her face... Not an ideal outcome. "Huurrryy uuupppp..." She muttered to herself, pouting as she sat up and continued her boring, boring vigil.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 8:59 pm

Mage, the impatient little wench, would see her hope for her bounty descending from the trees come true. A girl with wild hair fell from the tree tops, landing in a crouch completely unharmed despite the height of the drop. She landed next to Mage, barely noticing the girl beside her as she stood and stretched to remove the stiffness from her joints. He flicked her hair over her shoulder and checked her pockets, beginning to look around as though she lost something. As she looked around frantically, she seemed to find what she was looking for, but her attention was drawn towards the floating girl near her "Umm....Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 9:04 pm

"Dirty harlot!" Mage cried as she was rudely surprised by her target. That wasn't how this was supposed to work! She was supposed to get the drop on her foe. She rolled backwards and floated about ten feet away before dramatically turning around to point at the girl. "Your days are numbered! You have a bounty on your head and I am here to collect it. You must have the worst luck, like... Kicking puppies in a previous life bad luck! Because you need to face off against me. I am..." A heavy wind blew through the trees at that moment, completely cutting out the girl's name but with the distance, Mage was certain her target had heard it "...Powerful mage in existence! I'm going to turn you into nothing but flesh jelly..." She paused for a few moments and grimaced. "That's actually kind of gross... I don't think I will do that. Anyway!" She shook her head and drew her crook, it looked like a wizard's staff after all. She then pointed it towards the girl in front of her. "You better not try and run, you'll never escape from me. Now come and meet your end!"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 9:34 pm

The girl looked more than a bit confused at what the other was saying "They sent a nutcase like you to bring in my bounty?" She gave a bark of laughter and shook her head "Little girl, I didn't even catch your name. I would never think of running away from someone like you. You look like the type of person to get beat up by a Kelbi." She laughed a again before shaking her head "So just piss off!" She swung her hands and four bullets of bone launched forwards from her hands at Bullet Release speeds, making a beeline for Mage's chest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 9:49 pm

Mage gave a low growl and then narrowed her eyes, ready to deflect the attack that was going to be launched but... After it was, she let out a loud, deep groan, just letting the bullets pass straight through her. "Uuuugggghhh, you don't even have a good magic type! You're entirely useless to me! I was hoping you'd actually be like useful or something, instead you're just... Boring! Guess all I'm getting out of this is money." She huffed, puffing out her cheeks for a few moments before flooding chakra into her fire orb, charging it up. Of course without elemental sensory and vision into Limbo, the girl wouldn't even know what was happening. With that done she then landed her feet on the ground and dropped a doppleganger out the bottom of her feet, so they were standing feet to feet, surface and below. After putting a B-Rank and some D-Ranks of chakra into the doppleganger it floated away and popped its head up about a foot behind her, watching for now.

"Do you wanna try that again?" The actual Mage responded, cracking her neck and unleashing a burst of water at the girl to try and concuss her a bit, maybe make this fight a little easier for her to deal with. "Droplet..." She growled as she done so, making sure to invoke the proper spell so that it wouldn't backlash against her.

Spoiler:

Doppleganger:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 10:07 pm

Her attack went through the girl and the female let out a small growl of frustration. She was annoying, intangible. And she talked a hell of a lot. When the wave of water came her way, the Elysa twirled out of the way of the attack at C-Rank Speeds, all the while performing handseals. Once she stopped her spinning, she spewed out her own wave of water at the the annoying little female moving at Crashing Ground Speeds, either to change the battle field to her advantage or deal at least a little bit of damage to her opponent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 11:38 am

Water release huh? Well it was unfortunate that this silly girl didn't know who she was actually fighting against. Mage let out a loud "Huzzah!" as the water slammed into her and proceeded to do absolutely nothing. In fact, Mage could feel the power she'd taken from it enhancing her own water orb. "You have made quite the mistake, silly girl!" She laughed loudly and narrowed her eyes, her iris changing from blue to a soft green-ish colour. She poured chakra into her wind orb and formed a burst of wind behind the girl to knock her forwards into another eruption of water from her other soul orb. "Ars Ventio: Aero! Ars Hydro: Water!" She incanted as she done so, eye flickering back to blue oncem ore.

Although it wasn't the only thing happening as the doppleganger knew how to help herself! Due to not being spotted she floated along, easily following the girl with her speed. She then gently tapped the ground under where the girl was standing as Mage was chanting. "Shackle..." She shouted as chains of ambient power erupted from the earth to try and wrap around the girl and keep her locked in place. Due to the power of the chains of course, they would double as strength tiers for the girl... Locking her in place to take more damage from the elemental deluge launching towards her.

Doppleganger:

Mage:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 2:17 pm

The girl may have been able to deal with the assault of Wind and Water, but the shackles sprang up from the ground and wrapped themselves around her, holding her securely in place. Her Danger Sense may have been able to alert her in time if she was a bit older, but her eleventh birthday was two weeks away. Just her luck right? Thus when the wind struck her from behind and the water from in front she was held securely in place, receiving more damage that she would've if she had been free to be carried with the assaults. She gave a cough, blood dribbling from the corners of her mouth and a glare on her face "Alright, you freak! If you're gonna kill me just do it already!" There was no way she could break these chains, she was done for.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 12:34 pm

A large, almost feral, grin spread across Mage's lips. It would seem this girl was in no way powerful enough to defeat her. "I guess you have learned your mistake, child, perhaps in your next life you will learn not to insult your superiors!" She declared, holding her crook forwards from about five feet away from her prey as she was trapped in the chains, unable to even move to body replace. "Dark Ars Hydro: DUAL CAST WATERA!" She roared, power erupting from her orb where it sat within the curve of the crook, a horrific cascade of water leaping forwards to hammer into the girl's body and finally end her pitiful existence. She should have been more careful and much more capable before trying to take on Mage, it was almost a disgrace. "Tch..." She huffed quietly, waiting to see the aftermath of her attack and to make sure the girl had died so that she could cross her off and float away to the next one on the list, doppleganger folding into her body once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 3:58 pm

The girl rolled her eyes and braced for her end. That weird little cunt was extremely long winded, anyone else would've just ended her. Listening to her talk was like listening to a "Better-than-thou" seminar. A really really really long one. Then the attack came and pain blossomed for a moment before everything went black. Her body slackened in the chains and she was down for the count.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 11:34 am

With that done and checking to make sure the girl was actually dead, Mage used a little bit of chakra flow to steal a small item from her body as proof of the kill. Then she turned and floated away, merging her doppleganger back into her body and restoring the pitiful amount of chakra remaining but that would return, it always did. She had a lot of magic in her body after all and she couldn't wait for the next fight. A grin split her features and she vanished into the earth itself to hunt out the next one on her list.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]   Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage: First Blood [Bounty C-Rank]
Page 1 of 1