Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 9:32 pm

Cyrus stepped into the arena, looking around for his opponent as he mulled over what had happened in the past few days. The Hokkai clan was having some serious issues with King and Wolf...or was it Polaris now? Well it wasn't much of Cyrus's concern, the Blade assigned to that problem was clearly Rainer, after all he was the head of the clan for a reason. Meanwhile Cyrus was prepping the other Blades, and the whole continent really, for war. It had been his decision to start making moves towards the East and luckily he had been backed by most of the other Blades as well. They had formulated an initial strategy, though other details would have to be worked out later on. Now, here he was, taking the combat med-nin exams to rank up and become even stronger before declaring war and setting sail for the East Continent.

Cyrus touched the hilt of Samehada, which rested across his back and smiled. He was somewhat excited for this war truthfully. It had been nearly two years since the last time there was any large scale engagement and as his new found friend Jasmine had said, shinobi don't tend to have a very long lifespan. It was time to make a name for himself, something that would forever be put down in the history books as he united all the Shinobi and crushed the Dobutsu once and for all, making them nothing more than nightmarish bed time stories. Cyrus patiently awaited the exams to start, not entirely certain what to expect.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 9:59 pm

A scroll would appear before Cyrus just on the ground, it would be labelled exam instructions in Kanji clearly someone was too buzy to show up in person but it was fine everything he needed to know was inside. He was to assasinate a suspected individual selling secrets to Pandora he currently lived in Sheol, and was one of the career chunin who filed paperwork. His home was on the 5th floor of the dorms and he had a roommate who was innocent and thus shouldn't be harmed, said roomate would be out of the house at work for a window of 2 hours from when said target got home till when they good home. The individuals name was Maya Taki, this mission was essentially tailor made for Cyrus but it could also be considered another sort of test, was Cyrus ready to kill for the Shogun even a member of his own family? Was he capable of doing this in such a way that no one would ever discover how she died and her family would continue to wonder exactly how it could happen.

Either way the mission had started he now had two hours to get it done, in such a way that it looked like a natural occurence, with no traces of foul play. Good Luck.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 11:33 am

OOC: I know this says arena and I'll be traveling to the housing district but for sake of simplicity, I'm just going to have everything happen in one topic.

Cyrus would raise an eyebrow in surprise as a scroll suddenly poofed into existence at his feet. Bending down, he picked it up and popped the seal on the back, unfurling it. He began to read, noting this would not be a normal exam. Instead he would have to assassinate an informant to Pandora, a mole among their people. Unfortunately this mole just so happened to be a member of his own clan. Cyrus gripped the scroll harder, creasing the edges as he pondered over this test of morality. The Shogunate had always been his family. He had never asked to take over the clan and had never wanted to. It was only due to the invasion of the Dobutsu that the remnants of his clan had wandered across the sea and become his problem. He wanted to do what was best for them and make sure they did not die out, but an informant that was betraying the Shogun? That could not be tolerated.

Having memorized the instructions, Cyrus neatly ripped the scroll several times in half before exiting the arena. He traveled quickly through Sheol and towards the housing district; two hours was a lot of time, but he wasn't sure how long it would take to properly execute Maya and he didn't want to take any chances. Arriving at the building, Cyrus took the stairs up two at a time before slowing down on the last flight towards the 5th floor. He calmed his heart rate, she was a Taki after all and although she lacked his skills she would possess some of her own for sure. He didn't want to give anything away, it was better if she died surprisingly and unaware, no need to make her suffer. Searching for her name on the doorways as he walked down the hall, Cyrus found her apartment and knocked three times.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 12:18 pm

Maya was listening to music however when her door was knocked she would get up before checking the peephole to see who it was only to reveal it to be her clan head Cyrus Taki. She would check her mirror to see if she was presentable before opening the door with a small smile on her face. Ah Cyrus-sama I didn't know you were visiting, forgive me I would of made my place more presentable for someone of your stature. Maya said before motioning with her hand, and stepping behind the door. Can I get you anything? she said as she was actually clueless as to why Cyrus had visited in the first place so confident that her information leakage hadn't been discovered, after all she was careful. No perhaps because it was Cyrus she figured it was a clan matter and thus was much more relaxed about it, sure he was the clan head so she was nervous in that respect but truly when it was him she was relieved. It didn't help that he was one of the more eligible bachelors in the Imperial Continent considering he was a powerful shinobi, one of the Blades of the Shogunate if not the most famous one and of course the head of her clan. Perhaps he was going to confess to her that would just make her day.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 3:27 pm

Cyrus smiled brightly as Maya opened the door to her apartment, Hello Maya, sorry to bother you. I didn't mean to show up unannounced but I've been very busy these past couple of days. Cyrus noticed her backing up to allow him in and he took the notion gratefully, closing the door behind him. He looked Maya up and down for a second, she wasn't half bad looking truthfully. She may have dabbled in some skin medical ninjutsu as hers appeared nearly flawless. It was a shame he'd have to put her down, she could provide impressive genes for future children. Still, she was nothing compared to Rika. No need for forgiveness, you should see my own apartment, complete bachelor pad, total mess. He said with a smile, trying to keep the mood light. He stepped further into the apartment and said, I'm all set, thank you. I won't be here long, I simply needed to talk to someone in the clan and you happened to pop up in my mind first. Might we sit down to talk? Cyrus asked, motioning towards the living room part of the apartment.

Whether Maya agreed to sit or not, Cyrus would say the same thing, I've recently conferenced with the other Blades of the Shogunate, we are preparing for war Maya. I've come to you today to ask you to pass on this information to our other few clan members. I don't have time to call a clan meeting as there are other, more pressing matters to attend to in preparation. I need you to get the clan together and tell them to prepare for war. We'll mainly need the clan as medics obviously, we possess some of the best on the entire continent. As Cyrus said this he would stare into Maya's eyes, a sign to show how important of a job this was and how important she was to him. I'm not sure why you were the first person I thought of, perhaps it's my subconscious trying to tell me something. Cyrus said with another warm smile before reaching out and attempting to place his hand on her shoulder, Can I trust you to do this Maya?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime19th December 2014, 11:40 am

Maya would blush, even his voice was lovely and would nod, stepping to close the door. Of course make yourself at ho- I mean comfortable. she said taking a seat and waiting for him to do the same, sure enough he spoke to her causing her eyes to widen slightly. He was entrusting such an important task to her, perhaps he did fancy her it was wonderful and she wouldn't shy away from his touch instead deciding to reply to his comment. Of course Cyrus-sama it would be my pleasure to assist you while you prepare for the war, I will inform the rest of the clan. Maya said before he mentioned how she was the first person who came to her mind causing her to smile happily, perhaps it was fate that he had thought of her first. She wasn't the usual Taki while she was a shinobi she had opted to become a medical nin early simply because she wasn't suited for fighting, she was better at healing people. Her other skill namely infiltration and information gathering wasn't as known but rather due to her squad leader's influence but it wasn't something she advertised as many in her craft shouldn't it would simply make her easier to find.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 1:05 pm

Cyrus smiled as chakra cycled through the hand on her shoulder, Thank you Maya, you're doing your clan, and myself an important service. The chakra was actually a chakra scalpel and would sever the tendons connecting her shoulder to her body, making her arm all but useless. In the same motion Cyrus would grab her other hand, holding it firm with S-rank strength before grabbing her skull and using the chakra scalpel to cut into blood vessels in the brain. The end result would be a massive stroke for Maya and she'd have never seen it coming. He had grabbed her hand and made the other arm useless to make sure she didn't have time to heal herself. In a matter of seconds, minutes at most, Maya would be dead, her cranium filled with blood. After that Cyrus would heal the shoulder and wipe her down to smudge his prints just in case. Of course, any medical examiner would assume she had a stroke and died of natural causes. Someone so young, it was uncommon but very far from impossible. Thank you for your services Maya. Cyrus would whisper, and he actually meant it. She had served the purpose of helping him attain a higher rank and the Shogunate as a whole would be better for it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 4:19 pm

Maya hadn't seen it coming sure when her arm stopped working her eyes had widened but his fast grip and follow up would cause tears to fall from her eyes as the damage was done. Her eyes would dim as she didn't realize her cover had been blown and one, her own clan head would claim her life. She would slump over never hearing Cyrus's last words to her as her life faded away, it seems like he had past the test for the Shogun. The only thing which could go wrong is if her Taki clan roomate entered the room and saw Cyrus there at the scene of death..but that wouldn't be the case and he apparently had a mission complete assuming he erased all traces of the crime.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime21st December 2014, 5:38 pm

Cyrus would wipe the tears from Maya's eyes, closing them in doing so before proceeding to heal the shoulder and wipe her down for his prints. He left her there on the couch, slumped over before turning on the TV to make it seem as if she had just been watching television when this horrible event took place. He made sure to wipe down the furniture he had touched as well before looking at Maya one last time. It didn't have to be like this, but you made your decision and there are always consequences. He said softly to the lifeless Maya. Killing a clan member wasn't exactly high on his to-do list, it only made the prospect of some day watching his clan prosper again and saving them from the brink of extinction that much more daunting. Still, she had betrayed the Shogun and that could not go unpunished, especially during war times. A clan head to had to be just as well as kind. Cyrus used a cloth to open the door, took one last look back, and closed it behind him without another word.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams   Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyrus's Combat Med-Nin Exams
Page 1 of 1