Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties) Empty
PostSubject: Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties)   Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties) Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 1:45 pm

So here he was, heading up to the Kage's Tower in order to ask about getting a bounty. He needed a little bit of Xel and he was also going to bring along Kaii Toketsu, the boy he had trained with not too long ago. Telarossa decided that the boy needed a little bit of combat training and that learning how to kill would do him well for the war, after all we can't have troops shirking their duty to annihilate the enemy. So he knocked on the door and was admitted in to the receptionist. Wandering over he leaned against her desk and gave her a bright smile. "Hey there, sweetie, I'm just waiting for a genin to show up but would you care to give me a C-Rank bounty that I can do with him? Need to give him a bit of training and whatnot, you know?" He winked and then stood up fully, crossing his arms over his chest and waiting for Kaii to show up and for him to be given the bounty.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties)   Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties) Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 2:15 pm

Kaii walked into the room where he was suppose to be meeting Tela, the guy he trained with not too long ago. He had ended up not being able to acomplish the goal Tela wanted so he knew he had to get stronger. He put his hands in his pocket and looked at Tela and nodded his head. They were going to be taking a bounty where Kaii would be learning to kill. He wasn't afraid to kill, it was just that he never did before and wasn't use to ending another's life. He leaned up against the wall and waited for the lady to assign the two shinobis a mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties)   Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties) Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 2:20 pm

The man would throw a paper at the talking person then go back too sleep. Hopefully they died, Less people too give missions too if you ask me but im just a clerk.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties)   Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up for a Spot O' Combat~ (Mission/Bounties)
Page 1 of 1