Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hokkai Clan Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 3:16 pm

New Starter Passives
Spoiler:

Pet Starter Passives
Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu Hokkai Shinobi
Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu Hokkai Pet
Spoiler:

Additional Beast Combinations
Spoiler:

Clan Combination Jutsu (Double Headed Beasts)
Spoiler:

Clan Combination Techniques (Triple Headed Beasts)
Spoiler:

Clan Combination Techniques (Hydra Headed Beasts)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 29th October 2013, 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 4:22 pm

New starter passives and pwt starter passives approved. Will proceed to look over the rest
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 5:42 pm

I'm working on these by spoilers. Do the clan jutsu hokkai shinobi speed and strength have any caps to them?
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 6:05 pm

King & Wolf's Personal Techniques

Hokkai Techniques
Spoiler:

[/spoiler]
Eight Gates of the King
Spoiler:

Eight Gates of the Wolf
Spoiler:

Eight Gates of the Wolf King
Spoiler:

Stygian Wolf King
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

@ Roxas No they don't have caps other than piercing capping at SSS and speed capping at Echoing Flash but the damage scales like a combination jutsu so it can be massive. The recoil obviously is heavy so they might be able to deal out heavy damage but they suffer heavily for it if they aren't smart with it, of course this is offset using the combinations but its only because it's multiple people in one body who then split up and all share the damage.

Last edited by Xander on 29th October 2013, 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the drawback.)
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime26th October 2013, 6:31 pm

Correction. The Normal Clan Jutsu caps at S, SS and SSS-rank according to the ranks listed in the Jutsu, it's the combination jutsu that don't have caps.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 2:28 pm

Sigh. Ima say approved but seeing as the rogafufuken seem like ultimate techs similar to rasengan raijin afterstrike and chidori id like to see some downside to one of the versions. But this is completely optional as it just seems like a natural thing. Lol.

@King and Wolf's personal techniques. Still going over hokkai techs.
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 2:46 pm

I'll add a downside to Shin Rōgafūfūken I thought the gate requirement would be enough however I can have it forcibly decrease the gate time limit by 5 every time is used would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 3:36 pm

That'd be fine. Like I said its optional. Id just like it there since we have a theme of our epic attacks that evolve usually having a downside in one of the versions. Like how mine damages my own body with each use. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime29th October 2013, 12:36 am

Make note I approved as they are done in sets under the spoilers. It says the spoilers name then approved so everything within the spoiler is approved.

New Starter passives – approved

Pet Starter passives – approved

Clan Jutsu Hokkai Shinobi – approved

Clan Jutsu Hokkai Pet – Approved

Additional Beast Combinations – Through combining does adding tiers of pet to user, can it break S-rank? <--this question goes for all the techs under this category. They are all fine though, just need clarification

Clan Combination Jutsus (Double Headed) – Approved

Clan Combination Jutsus (Triple Headed) – Approved

Clan Combination Jutsus (Hydra Headed) – Approved, side note I can see you copied the jutsus from Triple Headed, I only bring it up because Triple Headed is still in their descriptions instead of Hydra technique.

Hokkai Techniques – Pack Evolution – no classification listed

Eight Gates of the King – So basically just increasing time for decreasing tiers, I'm good with it Approved

Eight Gates of the Wolf – Approved

Eight Gates of the Wolf King – Approved

Stygian Wolf King – I personally like this, only cuz of the soul withering away, Approved

Taijutsu – getting a real Zatch Bell feel especially from these, anyway Shin, how does it deal Emotion for mental damage. I understand how it does Nen.
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime29th October 2013, 1:46 am

Additional Beast Combos well it doesn't stockpile the tiers together it just takes the tiers of the beast, if you have a beast which has high tiers which most until the really strong ones and God Beasts don't have then it won't break tiers, But if it does then the user will get them only during the combination. Likewise when combining multiple it wouldn't get them added on and added on it would just pick the highest ones from each of the beasts.

But I don't think the really strong beasts would be easy to tame just like that so I guess that's sort of a drawback. Not to mention not all Hokkai Pet's can lead their own pet packs so that's another thing that goes along with it, if say someone had a Jonin Level Pet with 3 Genin Squad Pets then they could use the Hydra Headed Combination but not everyone would have that since other than the pet leading their own squad the Hokkai can only take 1 with them at one time with the others being switch ins which join and leave the topic.

Corrected the stuff and Shin doesn't deal it I was saying it can be used to counter it Nen and Emotion because they are actually things you can punch while genjutsu and fabrication aren't really.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime29th October 2013, 1:55 am

All good then, just needed the clarification. All Approved
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime31st October 2013, 8:58 am

Boxing Style

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zen

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime2nd November 2013, 12:09 am

all approved
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 12:36 pm

Boxing Style

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime13th December 2013, 1:09 pm

Ring – No D-S, make it C-rank

All other jutsus are approved
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime26th March 2014, 9:56 am

Boxing Style

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 21st April 2014, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime21st April 2014, 5:39 pm

In order to concur with the new jutsu limits which do not allow the unlimited learning of techniques outside of specializations I wish to alter the Pet Ranking System technique so that I can restrict the number of techniques a Hokkai Pet can learn. I do not however wish for them to have Specializations as I understand it should be a shinobi thing and seeing as the Dobutsu don't seem to have access to that I'm thinking it is something exclusive to them. This is my updated version of the technique.

Spoiler:

In addition I have finally gotten around to completing my further revamp of the clan, once these are approved the old Hokkai and Shinu techniques which are currently listed should be removed from the clan as they are outdated and do not fit the mold of the clan as a whole. While before the above were meant to be trained by both pets and shinobi these are more restricted. I will complete Primal Call and Forsaken Rites at a later date however Instinct Drive is ready to be checked.

Instinct Drive (New Added by me building off the new premise of the clan) [Pseudo & True All Taijutsu Only]
Spoiler:

Primal Call (Stemming from the Animal Caller & Animal Communication) [Hokkai Pets Only]
Spoiler:

Forsaken Rites (Stemming from the Shinu Clan merger) [Alpha, Beta Shinobi & Pet Packs Only.]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xander on 25th September 2014, 3:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime22nd April 2014, 10:37 pm

*scratches head*

I don't see the point of the pet ranking system...like we kinda already have that but don't I guess? I think that's a matter for Vix.

As for your other techniques:

Instinct Drive is approved.

Base Mind: I really like, but I think it should only go up to S-rank genjutsus. If you want to do SS-rank and SSS-rank then make a separate S-rank/SS-rank variant for those two ranks. (I'm just going off of similar things Vix has told me before).

Conviction: Interesting...but certainly approved.

Base Instinct: Approved

Pack Bond: Have a system of consent to some degree. Like equal rank people and above have to give consent for the body take over. Higher ranks can take over lower ranks at will, etc. Something along those lines. Otherwise it's fine.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime23rd April 2014, 3:50 am

The Pet Ranking System was approved so that Hokkai Pets are stronger than normal pets. I am merely asking to edit it so I can nerf it a bit because of the new jutsu limit rules which restrict the number of techniques shinobi clan learn. Hokkai pets are essentially better than normal pets as they have been trained for combat, have their own ranks and are treated not as a shinobi's pet but as Shinobi in their own rights.

Edited the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime23rd April 2014, 10:27 am

Ah i see.

Alright, all approved.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime20th July 2014, 8:24 pm

Added in Forsaken Rites. Please check it as well
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime18th September 2014, 7:56 pm

...Primal Caller is also up. Seriously..someone check this.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime19th September 2014, 10:01 pm

Primal Conviction – I’m assuming that for the pets, if the pet is S-rank, then combined with the Hokkai’s, it will be a total of SS-rank? If so then that’s okay, it not then give an exact number of how many pets one requires to increase this.

Primal Mind – Is the SSS-rank tech, however you have it as a SS-rank tech, change that. And that D-rank damage needs to be changed to SSS-rank damage, overall I do realize that it is an advanced version of the other techs.

Feeding Frenzy – B-rank blood price

Perma-Fusion – Hell as long as they are willing I’m okay with it

True Mate Mark – This is fucked up, funny, but so wrong.
Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 3:54 am

Fixed Everything added Erojutsu to True Mate Mark due to dealing with impotence and sex.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 1:31 pm

If changes were made, approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokkai Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokkai Clan Jutsu   Hokkai Clan Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokkai Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1