Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Empty
PostSubject: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 3:14 am

Weapon Name: Melody Bracers
Type of Weapon: Shin Guards
How Many: A pair
Appearance: These are uniquely shaped Shin guards which have numerous holes arranged in a hexagonal fasion along the ffront and back. These holes by no means take away from the durability of the guards as they are merely the outer later while the inner layer is solid. It is made out of a lightweight yet strong metal so it is easy to carry.
Special Ability: These are unique Wind Elemental Shin Guards which have been specially made to release unique melodies when chakra is cycled through them by means of chakra flow. These melodies vary in pitch depending on the speed of the user however when the user is cycling wind elemental chakra while moving through the air the sounds are extremely high pitched registering only to victims with acute hearing despite still being picked up as a medium of sound.

Weapon Name: Petal Cape
Type of Weapon: Armor
How Many: 1
Appearance: This is a uniquely shaped cape which has a high upcollar which covers up to Wing's nose sheilding the bottom half of his face from view. It stretches down to past his waist.
Special Ability: The Petal Cape as a special function as it is in actuality a sealing scroll in cape form. It is made to hold Rose Bone Flower Petals to an upper limit of 1 SSS-ranks worth and when the user cycles chakra into it the petals flow out of the cape like a wave quickly filling the area at Vacuum release speeds. The user of the cloak is able to reseal Rose Bone Flower Petals in a similar fashion however they must remain absolutely still while holding the ram sign the cap sucking in the petals at the same speed in which they were released, the only drawback that it can only suck in 1 A-rank's worth each post (total). In addition it costs 2-ranks lower in chakra cost to release a specific amount of Rose Bone Flower Petals capping out at 1 S-rank to release 1 SSS-rank's worth.

Weapon Name: Scythezooka
Type of Weapon: Projectile Accelerator
How Many: 1
Appearance: This is a strange weapon which seems to be the product of the union between a scythe and a Bazooka. Originally their is a trigger near the base of the weapon and there are lines running up the length of the unique crescent bladed scythe. Along the blade itself there is a unique sealing formula which upon chakra being cycled through it causes the blade to split into two the staff section of the weapon becoming wider and hollow as it shifts into its true form. In this form the wielder is able to load ammo by placing the unique Ammo Tag's on the sides of the weapon causing them to be directly unsealed and automatically loaded into the weapon for use. Upon firing it takes 5 posts (total) in order for the weapon to first cool down before the user is able to take off the sealing tag to place another one.
Special Ability: N/A

Weapon Name: Ammo Tag - Boom Missile
Type of Weapon: Ammo
How Many: 10 max at one time
Appearance: A bright red tag with a black skull and crossbones on it.
Special Ability: this particular ammo tag is linked to what has been aptly christened a "Boom Missle" by Cadmus. While simple in design each boom missle contains 20 exploding tags all of which detonate at once upon impact to wrought a good deal of destruction along a blast radius of 10 feet.

Last edited by Devin on 21st January 2013, 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 10:19 am

Ganna have to say no on the shin guards unless you can come up with an explination as to why you get to create an equipment with an element.

I really don't have a problem with the cape other than the fact it holds a massive amount of petals. If perhaps a B-Rank amount of petal was released for using a D-rank amount of chakra(two ranks higher) I'd feel much better about it.

The gloves as is I'm going to have to say no. The fact of it is, and I know this is going to sound a bit personal but never the less, the fact is, they way you have it set up you can instantly destroy most virus techs at 0 cost. Thats a big no.

The scythe, I actually had a thought to give something like this to Cavli but I didn't and I don't have a problem with it really. Though if you get the time check this vid out, http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more

Neither do I have a problem with the ammo. BUT here is where an issue comes up for the last two all together. In the case of case she has a limited amount of shots before having to reload. Mainly these projectiles may have a slightly bigger hit than a normal arrow, but they are slow to fire/reload. As is, the scyth/tag is set up so that no reloading is needed. It needs a time set between shots and I honestly, since its fireing 20 explosive tags, don't think you should be able to fire more than 1 a post.

The final issue I have here, is apparently we are going to start allowing guns across the forum? Cause this marks 3 users, 2 of which you own, and at one point I thought we came to the conclusion that we weren't going to have any more here.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 11:27 am

Just so you know Meim, Cadmus is a Ronin in the Naito clan. So that's how she's making this stuff.

Also that video was sick.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 5:46 pm

Mmmkay No to the Gloves tis fine I actually just wanted it so that for Cadmus's med nin exams I didn't want the patient to die randomly because of infection or any bull but honestly it's not needed.

The Cape um I guess I could go with that the main reason I didn't want to put a chakra cost on unsealing them is because Rose Bone Flower Petals cost blood to produce so Wing would of already paid a price to make them. But I mean it would be a new topic so I suppose it'll be fine to tack that on the cloak.

For the P.A I completely forgot about the reload thing >..< and um I thought we settled the Jaeger use Hojutsu thing. Only Jaeger can get boosts from using P.A's and they are the only ones who use Hojutsu. So the issue about that should be fine I suppose? Honestly P.A's aren't better than other ranged weapons considering unless your a Jaeger you won't be able to use techniques in conjunction with them. But I mean its up to you guys if you want it to be limited to Jaeger only.

As for the Melody Bracers. What Kenken said.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 6:30 pm

I'm start back at the top with the shin gaurd things. Was unaware he was a Naito so its pretty much ok except the fact I believe that the rank up jutsu says that weapons gain an element at S rank. So kick it up a rank, mainly so one couldn't up its rank and grab 2 elements on this one thing.

The cape I know about the blood cost but provided you made them and sealed them outside of topic or in another topic, there really wouldn't be a cost since its just unsealing them out of the cape. Which is why the chakra cost for2ranks higher would be much better there.

I would much prefer them to be exclusive to jaegar, and providing one tag = 1 shot your scythe is fine
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 7:29 pm

Mmkay the Bracers and the Cape have both been editted. As for the P.A we'll wait for Kenken's opinion any anyone else who'd prefer to vote on whether it should be exclusive to Jaeger or not
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 8:40 pm

Hmm P.A.s exclusive to Jaeger or not? I personally like that idea, of course it would mean anyone with a P.A. now would need to be rid of it and any techniques that might go along with them (they could be made up for by filling in equal rank techniques in place of the ones you must lose). I just feel that sometimes as the site progresses, the awakenings lose their...hmm...specialty. You know?
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 10:08 pm

Mmkay so that's 2 For and 1 against at the moment.

I'm mainly against because I don't think the weapons themselves should be restricted just the technique line (Hojutsu). It's like asking swords to be restricted because Samurai use them. though I am a bit selfish because 2 of my chara's use P.As.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime21st January 2013, 11:08 pm

before I start, if we do make them exclusive, those who have them now shouldn't loose them. Just from then on no one but jaegers.

And if we go Cass's route that they aren't exclusive but any tech dealing with them are, Cassandra's techs involving hers would have have to be changed. Its one thing to allow a weapon to be on any character but a type of jutsu that they couldn't learn is a no.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 7:09 pm

Weapon Name:Super Charged Blood Pill
Type of Weapon: Medical Consumable
How Many: 3 in one topic.
Appearance: A Small Blood Red pill with a black C on it.
Special Ability: Super Charged Blood Pills are Cadmus's spin on the usual blood pill now that he has become a medical nin and has gained access to them. He has worked in sync with Wing to figure out how to boost the abilities of the pill. Each Super Charged Blood pill has the ability to drastically speed up the production of blood within the body equal to a B-rank each post for a total of 10 posts This blood production doesn't cease and if it is not used up they will burst the blood vessels in their body causing an extremely painful death through internal bleeding. Cadmus made this pill to assist him with patients giving blood transfusions to others allowing him to extract more blood without straining the donor. In addition he also made it specifically for Nyx and Wing's use due to their techniques requiring constant blood cost. When pills are used in pairs the effect is compounded causing them to produce an A-rank amount of blood each post for 10 post however only 2 pills can be consumed without any drawbacks. If a third pill is consumed it produces an S-rank of blood each post for 10 posts and right after wounds sustained by the user are unable to clot by natural means for a Week IRL time dooming them if they are severely injuries within that time period unless more drastic means of halting blood flow are used.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 8:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)   Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Items for Cassandra & her Juggernauts (Made by Cadmus)
Page 1 of 1