Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Private Lesson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime23rd July 2021, 2:17 am

Training day, can't live without it at times. It was something that Gado considered necessary for the growth of others. To Gado's benefit, he was able to meet with one of the young academy ninja by chance by the name of Mika. She seemed like a good girl that wanted to try her best in en spite of not being able to use chakra. To Gado, she was an inspiration of someone always willing to do her best. So for today, Gado would try to give her a training lesson.

As he waited, he kind of wondered what excuse he could bring up by infringing on the teachers. He wouldn't want Mika to get in trouble because of him.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime23rd July 2021, 2:30 am

Mika stretched a bit, due to her going out for some simple Training with Gado she left the weights behind since those were school supplies and she was technically doing Extracurricular activities it felt against the rules to take them with her. So with her gear on and the place already decided she headed out, the Day seemed okay, so she was quite happy to see it going so well Weather wise at least, Hopefully the little training session wasn't going to be to much for her, though she worried she might be a small bother due to not being able to learn much other then physical skills due to her lack of ability with Chakra, but as she got down to where Gado asked to meet she felt that if she just pushed hard enough with what she got and trained it well she could still do well, maybe even catch up to everyone else.

Walking over she smiled at him and waved "Hey Gado, ready to start?" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime23rd July 2021, 3:09 am

"Of course!!! I'm glad I'm here to help. But it's not like I'm looking down on you for helping, I just feel like knowing what you are capable of is very exciting." With a bit of a stretch, Gadoi would look around and give off a little bit of a stretch. "Alright, do you think that there is anything in particular that you wanted to practice? I know there is a few things in question, like maybe learning some sensory in case you ever need it, or how to handle individuals if they are using hiding techniques. Or just how to fully utilize your abilities. I know a technique that can help me withstand attacks so you can hit me as hard as you want after that. " What did she want to do?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime23rd July 2021, 2:48 pm

Mika gave a thought to how she wanted to practice, she had her own fighting style she had made.... but training it would be a bad Idea wouldn't it? but he said he could handle it... maybe she could give it a try? "Well... I have fighting style I made... it's still theory.. but I think I can manage it.. but it might be a bit loud" she said looking around "but there isn't anything here that should be irreplaceable if I use it" she said with a nod as she looked to Gado again "But after that maybe training to find people in stealth would be a good Idea! and how to handle them, I don't have much going for me but my physical abilities after all" she said with a nod as she lowered into a fighting stance, he hands all spread out a bit in front of her, in positions so that they were like a diamond in front of her, one held out but near her head, one near her waist, and two off to ether side with her legs in a decent stance for balance "Ready?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime24th July 2021, 2:17 am

After doing his dance of the Verbena and paying an A-rank amount of psionic release chakra, Gado got into a relaxed stance and nodded his head. "Yeah, this should be enough for you, just start hitting me with attacks and I'll move accordingly. I can armor up more but this is just a spar. s a matter of fact, I'm hoping you learn how to do something like this." Gado said this his neon green-like exoskeleton glimmered in the shade. Perhaps something like this would give her an idea?

"Alright, come on."

Spoiler:

Note: Physical durability (S), Chakra Durability (A)
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime24th July 2021, 3:13 am

Mika nodded "Okay then here I come" she said with a smile, then suddenly her smile faded as she focused on the spar, her hands shifting places slightly before she kicked off the ground with D- rank speed, before lashing out with a strike from her left upper arm with C rank Strength, the blow suddenly sparking and detonating into an explosion of C Rank strength that enveloped them both, though Mika seemed perfectly fine from the explosion, in fact, it seemed to invigorate her somewhat as she returned to her stance.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime24th July 2021, 12:44 pm

Gado stood there as Moka attacked him, they both were enveloped in the explosion and didn't take damage for different reasons. For Mika, the faunus seemed to be Taijutsu gods and physical was off the table when it came to damaging them. As for good, it seems that the power of the blast was not strong enough to break through his armor. It neither had any sort of S-rank piercing or exceeded S -tier damage to breakthrough.

"That's interesting, so you make explosions to spread out the damage so you can hit multiple opponents at the same time as a taijutsu user. But as you can see, it's hard to break through the armor of someone if it's strong enough. What you probably didn't know is that these are my bones as a Kurogane. Something organic and created by me, I used to defend myself. " He was giving critique and he was also giving some information here and there. "Now, what will you do if someone uses a hiding technique? If one of your senses were impaired due to the actions of another, how can you continue? Have you thought about that?"

After forming some hand signs at C-rank speeds, a mist would envelop the area in 40 square feet.

Spoiler:

Note: I'm assuming the explosion starts at self or 1 foot and as your retraining increase, so does the distance. Base (fighting style) is good for regular attacks, but when the gateway is low in rank(i mean the fighting style), it's always good to make techniques that derive from the parent so you can do different things.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime25th July 2021, 4:43 am

Mika stood there in the mist slowly breathing as her antenna twitched, "The mist isn't as helpful as you may think against me" she said with a focused tone as her antenna twitched once more and she turned to face where Her sparring partner was, lunging forward once more and lashing out with her fist once more, putting more strength behind the attack this time, Striking at him with C+ Strength, Causing a C+ strength explosion at the end of her fist which once again only seemed to invigorate her as she tried to stay close now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime26th July 2021, 1:07 am

With the attack that was heading towards Gado, he was rather surprised to feel her vibrations as she rushed towards him, still trying to feel him out. That was good, she had some sort of sensory that can be used in order to fight through the techniques that were activated to hinder her. Mika tried again to attack Gado, but this time, Gado moved back at B rank speeds in order to keep away from her,dashing back evasively at B rank speeds about 15 feet.

"You seem to get the power down pact. But one thing I learned about having high defenses, just because you can take a hit pretty well, doesn't mean you should at times. So what happens if a person who is relatively faster than you by a bit takes the stage? How do you deal with those people?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime26th July 2021, 4:43 pm

Mika Followed after him and as he spoke her stance changed as she fell into a strait stance, one hand out in front of her with the others behind her back as she seemed to focus a moment "Then I just have to be faster...." she said as she forced open the first gate and kicked off the ground using her strength to kick off the ground launching herself at B-rank speed at Gado, the Gate of opening increasing her Strength, Defense & Reaction all to Rank B as she used her wings to keep her speed up, and twisted in the air to strike at Gado hthe strike making a B-rank Explosion,

Note:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime27th July 2021, 1:55 am

Gado was surprised, rather perplexed that such a young academy ninja would have access to such a powerful move. With the eight gates activated, she was able to catch up to Gado in no time as he increased his speed, with the attacks connecting with his armor. He took no damage, but so far, she was showing most of her cards in regards to how much damage she can put on the board. In addition to that, Gado had S-rank strength, so the knockback was not a factor for him. Neither was the concussion, so in response to that, Gado stood there and tried to guard himself in response to Mika.

"Looks like you prepared for that too. Might have even got me on the ropes as a taijutsu genius if you asked me. If you had such an opportunity, what would you do now if faced with an opponent that can withstand attacks like this?"

Leaving her with different scenarios and challenges was the thing. Even if the situations were basic, Gado wanted Mika to ponder the question in her head.

Note
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime27th July 2021, 9:47 pm

"Then I improvise" she said as she moved in and started striking rapidly at Gado, no explosions happening this time, while her second set of arms were slowly spinning and silk was being spooled out of her mouth as she struck at the Genin, the expressionless look on her face still there as she did so before she finished spinning and she lashed out once more but this time she attempted to trip them with her silk looping it suddenly behind Gado while attempting to kick him squarely in the chest with B+ strength while pulling on the silk to try to combine the two to trip Gado.

note:
Note: second post of 1st Gate
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime27th July 2021, 11:14 pm

This surprised Gado to no degree, seeing her take out the silk-like that after he mentioned to her that she could possibly do something in order to use her natural techniques to get ahead. As a matter of fact, he was more excited than surprised, wondering how she would do if he fought back just a little. "Wow, so you really could make some silk huh? To be honest, if it's that resistant to strength, you could wrap someone in a tight cocoon to prevent them from doing much and making them immobile, that much is also a good way to win if a person can do anything and you chuck the cacoon somewhere with your monster strength. However, there's more to combat than just this...." Finally using his Dunked along with his psionic bone that he was wearing and that his inside bones were comprised of, Gado moved upwards about 15 feet in the air at S-rank speed as tried to gain some distance from Mika. Since it was at a much faster speed, playing keepaway by using this would be difficult for Mika to keep up, but there was a reason he did so.

"Your close combat techniques are impressive and you seem to be above average in regards to using your true potential as another person. But we didn't cover a few things, so I bumped it up a bit to get some space. Do you think you can use your silk in a multitude of ways? If someone is airborne, you can fly too, i know this. But you got to take into account of your strengths, like this silk thing. I'm moving fast, but I'm only moving at a certain feet and I'll make the pattern predictable. Try to use your silk to catch me. I'll make it realistic. "

note
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime27th July 2021, 11:26 pm

"The only thing I can do...Adapt" Mika launched back as Gado took to the air, she thought of going after him but instead she looked to her thread and bit through it making 5 two foot lengths, she then thrusts her hands into the ground and suddenly pulls out several large chunks out of it, tying the webbing around them and launching them at B+ rank speeds at Gado like Bolas, keeping him distracted by using two arms to constantly hurl Stones at him with her B+ strength her face still fully expressionless as she fought.

Note:

Note: third post of First gate
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime28th July 2021, 10:24 pm

Even though it didn't hurt, one of the things that Sos had to keep in mind was the fact that her strength made it possible to do unique things. In regards to taking on giant rocks and chucking them at the opponent, it seemed primitive. however, it was effective, and Gado did allow himself to be hit by them if she was timing the motions of his movements correctly. Even the greatest of ninja seem to have an ingrained pattern in them, watching it and timing well for it was one of the main methods of counteracting bad matchups.

"You really seem to get the hang of this. Even better than me when I first started out heh."
Finally, Gado landed on the ground. "Anything else you wanted to try?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime28th July 2021, 11:53 pm

As he came down basically signaling an end for the moment Mika let her body relax and she felt the pain from Forcing open the gates flood into her, and she winced as she dropped to her knees, the pain of unleashing that much energy, as well as feeling her body wracked with pain from her muscles having over exerted themselves and she took large gulps of air as she sat there trying to hold it together as she tried to think of anything she needed to train, to work on "Nothing...Comes to...mind..." she panted out as she moved herself to a proper sitting position, her limbs feeling like lead.

(Note: Recoil taken - 6 D-rank pain and Damage from activating gates for 3 PT)
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime6th August 2021, 1:15 am

"hmmm...."

Gado would then start to walk over to her and give her a pat on the back after taking down the hidden mist jutsu. Mika was pretty strong, perhaps she was a genius among others or might even become a lot better than him in the future. "Alright how about this? Want to go get something to eat? I'll treat you to any place that you want to go. I mean, it's the least I can do for you after calling you out here for some training."

It would be nice to get some food.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime6th August 2021, 10:04 am

As she sat there still recovering from the Use of the gates Mika moved her body a bit, she was sore all over, but it wasn't the same as working out to much or just simple fatigue.. it was rather clear that what she had read about this technique was true, she would have to remember that it was to only be used as a last resort, not something to just arbitrarily bust out when things get just a little tough.

Looking up at Gado at the offer of food she nodded "That sounds like a good Idea..." she said as she got up a bit wobbly, but after a moment she collected herself, she would have to learn to manage through this all after all just in case she did use this and it still wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime24th October 2021, 6:45 pm

With them going to get some food, Gado also used this time to learn some things with a few scrolls that he managed to obtain with his adventures. The Jutsu Gado was handling wasn't really something that he wanted to use on an academy ninja, but it was not like he was underestimating his new acquaintance. Mika was going to be extremely powerful as she continued to grow and grow up, Gado only hoped to be apart of the journey by using his own take of positive reinforcement.

"You know, once you become a genin, I'm going to show you a little more of my golden stuff. Ot better techniques. "

dual training reminder
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime24th October 2021, 9:33 pm

Mika headed off with him smiling "Really? Cool! Can't wait then, but I have to get through classes first and have to graduate to a Genin first, considering all the other students here are from long family lines of Shinobi.. least that's what I gather.. I have a lot of work ahead of me" she said in a cheerful tone, not seeming to be discouraged by the Idea of hard work, she was also thinking of what she learned in this sparring match and she smiled to herself a bit, she could work with what she learned and hopefully move forward.

"See you later, I have to go get more training in after I am done my meal" she said cheerfully as she headed back into the academy to get food.

Dual training:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Private Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Lesson   The Private Lesson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Private Lesson
Page 1 of 1