Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Empty
PostSubject: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 9:47 pm

Amon was following behind Tika, wondering what was going on. “We are supposed to meet someone important today right? You said that it was your granddaughter or something?” Amon was asking questions, only because he didn’t necessarily liked to be left in the dark. Knowing about things was half the battle when it came down to it . Even social situations were no different.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 11:42 am

Tika would look over at him seeing as how he asked at the moment he was currently having one of his flash backs to when he first met his teacher, he'd snap out of it though we are going to meet asura, I'm sure you know who she is but you'll know once you meet, he'd pause temporarily oh...amon from here on is when your training will start I restored ur chakra to see if u could adapt and be ready for battle again. I won't baby you and I will push your limits...he'd look at him and before much thought hed hand amon habakusha one of his twin blades this is for you become skilled with it and don't worry about the others, live to grow up become strong for your reasons. And leave no doubt you'll be the greatest you can be.... Now prepare yourself..
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 2:59 pm

You really mean it? But, I always see you with it….” Amon would then try to slowly raise up the sword, it was a little bit weighted for him to use but he was trying to manage it. “ Alright, I’ll be sure to put this sword to good use, too bad I don’t know any moves with it. But that’s the point of leaning. I’ll make one.” Tika explained that he wasn’t going to go easy on Amon, and Amon blinked twice. “ That’s alright, it easier to know my limitations when you teach me that way. Amon then jumped back and stated doing a few hand-signs. " Fire Release- Fire ball!" Amon then exhales a small fireball which is shot out at swift release speeds at Tika."

Jutsu Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 3:44 am

Tika would blur to his right in the storm of fire before he'd rush amon head on. He'd dial back his strength and speed to just above amons maximum. Clocking at crashing ground he'd throw a swift combo forcing amon to try and block or dodge but he'd need his eyes to do anything that was made certain. If landed amon would fly 15feet

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 4:26 am

Amon activated his eyes and used his unlimited power bumped up to C rank strength In order to block Tika’s opener. Amon would fly back five feet and take on a proper fighting stance with his new weapon. He would then heat it up with C rank fire chakra and use shadow step to rush forward and attack Tika with a C rank swing while holding the weapon that has been boosted with C rank fire chakra.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 3:15 pm

Tika would stand straight up watching amon adapt to the power of his strikes. so you took the damage but reduced it with your own strength by bracing yourself. Very good he'd dodge the strike from the blade, unsheathing his own swiftly just enough to have the hilt deflect it back. His stance would widen and he'd draw Kohai all the way out, and follow up his previous motion with a slash aimed horizontally at amons body he'd maintain moving at B-rank speed to keep him on his toes but the lethality of the strike wouldn't be as intense. This strike wouldn't be just a regular one seeing as since he had reversed his grip on the blade he'd have more momentum but would leave less of a response window.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 6:54 pm

Amon had a feeling that the increase of speed would be a given edge over him when it comes to fighting stronger opponents, as well as faster opponents. In this case, amon tried to used his right hand that held one of the twin blades that was given to him order to bock the unorthodox attack from tika, but he was barely able to get it together, It would make a scarce cut into Amon’s arm from the way that he blocked it, but minimized the actual damage he would have received, only having the attack cut into his arm only a little bit. “Here’s my chance!” Amon would say this in his mind as he makes a swing at Tika with C rank strength using unlimited power , aiming for his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 8:22 pm

As Tika would cut amon a bit his eyes would lock onto his he could see the thrust from his blade after deflecting most of the danger, his left hand would grasp amon's wrist just before the strike stopping the blade dead. He'd plant his Kohai into the ground before disarming amon with his now free hand, he'd toss him away but not before his itsugan would grow hazy and the genjustu he had used would attempt to trap amon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 8:51 pm

Amon was pinned down, but the genjutsu didn’t necessarily take effect until Tika directed his gen to give off a specific image that amon had to see. In the meantime, Amon was definitely experiencing some kind of heat. He initially thought that it had something to do with tika’s fire chakra. “What did he do to me?” Amon had no clue, but before the genjutsu would even take effect, Amon had to five it his best shot. He started by using the residual flames that remained around due to the first fireball that he fired. Even though it was a while ago, the purpose was to still have some fire left around. Since the residual flames was in direction, Tika would hypothetically be looking them as well or took a glance of them. Suddenly, Tika would start to see 3 Flame like skeletons in place of amon coming out of the wood works and coming at him in c rank speed. However, Amon was nearly spent, but atleast Tika could see the potential Talent he had.

Ability trained
Spoiler:

Ability used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime16th March 2015, 10:55 pm

Undoubtedly Tika was impressed by the boy as with his kyougan he could see the skeleton that approached as if it were real but once he closed his eye and focused with the itsugan he was able to disperse the amons genjutsu with ease, in turn Tika would change his genjutsu and amon would watch a tsunami of yugure approach him at C-rank and aim to engulf him, or so it'd seem.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 12:21 am

Amon wasn’t too sure what to expect, a giant tsunami came out of nowhere.” Ahhhhh!!!!” Amon would say as he makes a hand sign and does the Kai:Release. After pumping C rank chakra to give himself a quick ejection. Amon sat on the ground, a bit tired and rubbing his temples. “ What, huh? How did you?” When was I even put under a genjutsu?” Amon didn’t even notice when it happened, was he supposed to notice?
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 1:36 pm

Seeing as amon had managed to free himself he'd rip his blade from the ground having placed it there with his strength at the time, and walking over towards amon. He'd remove his mask and let it rest atop his long spikey hair flashing a smile ah good so you fought through my exhaustion well I was able to place the genjutsu when you went for the stab and for that brief second we locked eyes however that was only for fun more dangerous opponents I try not to let get so close and for this specific genjutsu I don't need eye contact. Because of certain events my body generates immense heat at will, that is my trigger. he didn't expect amon at his age to realize it immediately but seeing as he did realize before being engulfed he was proud of him he'd pick him up and carry him on his back the rest of the way seeing as how he did fight two back to back battles, good job Amon, you did good
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 1:53 pm

I see… so that’s how you did it. I was pretty shocked, I almost didn’t know what to do. “ Amon was a bit silent for a moment before he continued. “Sensei, war is coming. Even a mercany clan like us would have to pick a side. When it happens, what are we going to do?” Amon was quite confused; he never killed anyone before, let alone participated in a war. Will he be ready when it happens?
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 2:04 pm

Tika would sigh heavily for when amon asked that question xing who remained silent would also look to him for an answer that he dreaded... As it stood his clan held considerable power... However the thing is he didn't want anyone taking part in this war but, war finds all well amon though we are strong we must have greater numbers.. For now you shouldn't worry about that..a meeting was actually taking place while I was away on assignment... We will be moving towards the west continent, it'll put us closer to the salamander scroll and you be able to grow amongst some of the best shinobi I suppose..
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 2:10 pm

The salamander scroll? It’s a summoning scroll, who has it anyway? “ Amon’s interest was piqued, he wanted to know who how had the scroll and how powerful it was.” Is it powerful?” Maybe amon was getting just a little ahead of himself, but power was always a thing in question. Power was something his clan believed in, and therefore the sever year old adopted hat philosophy of having power.” Im pretty sure that scroll would be a big help eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]   The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Lesson [Amon/Tika]
Page 1 of 1