Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Moment of the Day {MotD}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Moment of the Day {MotD} Empty
PostSubject: Moment of the Day {MotD}   Moment of the Day {MotD} Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 8:21 am

Moment of the Day.
MotD:

The Chat:

Zen's post in the Show yourself IRL Topic
Zen wrote:
apparently someone has no life that they have to show all of their pics on a site.

Well that being said im just going to copy the pictures i had on IN

Just me and my sexiness

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, wait, woops, Wrong Zen
Guest wrote:
tai shut the hell up

nessa dont i tell you to be nice

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Final Note: I was happy i decided to check the archives. Get owned Zen!

Now Also, Please Note that i am not on 24/7. So if i miss what you believe to be the MotD, Please, PLEASE, PM it to me, Screen captures, Chat logs, i don't care. And remember, we love embarrassing all those people with the little @ in front of their names. So get it quick, before they use their powers to Clear the Chat.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Day {MotD}   Moment of the Day {MotD} Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 11:10 am

Lol, that was a good night
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Day {MotD}   Moment of the Day {MotD} Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 11:38 am

Looks like /clear abuse is coming back Sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Day {MotD}   Moment of the Day {MotD} Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 12:16 pm

Lol sure was misty, I deny nothing
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Vance's Lesson's   Moment of the Day {MotD} Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 11:12 pm

Moment of the Day
MotD:
This isn't exact, I had to recreate it due to a chat clear, fucking mods. However, it did spark a pretty interesting Chat.

Chat:

Final comment: Congratulations to Vance for moving even further into manhood. Oh, and Mona, keep your pants on.

Again, Someone remember to get transcripts for me. Like today, mods do clear the chat. Also, if you don't help me, i am limited only by what i see. So Fucking give me some assistance.
Back to top Go down
Lady Mona

Lady Mona

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Day {MotD}   Moment of the Day {MotD} Icon_minitime25th May 2013, 8:07 pm

Oh wow I remember that lol. Also sorry to say Cola I still say perverted things. Ill try to help you out, I did started a few sexual conversations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moment of the Day {MotD}   Moment of the Day {MotD} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moment of the Day {MotD}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Just for Fun-
Jump to: