Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 10:48 pm

With gado accepting the mission from Terri, he found himself in the capital somewhere at the rocky plains. The individuals that were involved with this mission were going through some illegal dealings and with the fresh face that Gado had, it was his job to make sure that he was successful. Or at the very least, he did good enough so that he didn't embarrass himself for the first time. However, Gado didn't want to find himself wearing a full set of body armor that would catch some attention. If he needed to be incognito, he had to hide some of his tricks, so the first thing he did was a dance that was a little more subtle.

"Ok, brainwaves check, defense check."

After dance of the birch was done along with dance of the yarrow, Gado set up his psionic navigation. That was all he needed anyway, and with his S rank strength, he had no real problems that were upfront. After the set up was done, he headed into town and went to check out the local taverens for some information.

Spoiler:

Note: Gado has  SS rank durability for physical and mental under his skin thanks to yarrow and birch.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 6:15 pm

Gado's entry into the Seat of Graves would have him first have to get by the gate security, the guard checking over his paperwork to see that he was officially listed as a shinobi under the Daimyo's employ and their eyes would widen a bit before letting him in without much fanfare. It was truly a huge city with the small mountain in the southern part of the city being the thing that took up the most attention especially since the Daimyo's Palace and all it's splendor was situated perfectly in front of it so it looked even more impressive. Still there were hundreds of people milling about each of them doing their own thing so it was quite likely that Gado would get an intense headache from all of the brainwaves he was picking up. It was an honest mistake after all he had lived in a Hidden Village his whole life and didn't know that there were places that could be home to tens of thousands of individuals and sure enough the Seat of Graves was one of the oldest capitals within the Republic of Five so it's size was incomparable to a Hidden Village. It seems he might have to ask around, or find some sort of map in order to find his way around to get some progress on his mission as simply walking about hoping to stumble on criminals wasn't really gonna do him any good.

Seat of Graves:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime23rd January 2021, 2:52 am

Realizing he probably made a mistake, Gado turned off his brain wave sensory. It really did make him wonder if being around so many people made it sort of unusable. If that was the case, he had other senses, even though it wouldn't be as reliable in his opinion.

"Now what?"

Gado mumbled to himself as he spoke to the guard again that let him in the first time.

"Hey there, do you know of some of the most popular taverns around here? Somewhat of a melting pot, not too busy, but people of all kinds end up being there. Do you know of anything like that? Also, do you know of a place I could get a map? This area is kind of huge and I'm new in town."

Of course, this is always dependent on how helpful the guard is. If he has any respect for Gado's job, maybe he will assist?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime30th January 2021, 11:33 pm

The guard straightened up a bit when Gado began talking to him. “Yes sir, see if you take this main road north for about a mile there will be a tavern to your left. You can’t miss it, even in the day time the smell of puke is so concentrated in the area. Still, it’s one of the best places to go! As for maps they’ll probably have some there if I’m not mistaken. “

Gado would get the instructions which he had asked for. The guard would search his pocket remembering that he owned a map but for some reason must’ve left it at home. “Seat of Graves is a really great place , I do hope you have fun,sir”.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime30th January 2021, 11:39 pm

"No problem, thanks buddy."

With that, Gado set out on his way, trying to find out where this tavern was. With the help of the guard's instructions, he started to make his way towards the entrance of the tavern and walked in. The mission circled around busting up the organization that was doing illegal dealings, so with him being a fresh face, he didn't want to make any mistakes.

"Can I have some food? I can pay."

If brought to him he would occasionally try to talk to the tavern owner about what was going on.

"Was there anything strange happening here? Or maybe not strange to you, like having to pay for protection or.... bad people overall? This place has a good reputation but I just wanted to know how safe it was from time to time, or if the people who frequented here felt safe."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime31st January 2021, 1:05 pm

Gado followed the path to Jaq’s tavern. It took him about ten minutes of walking to find the place located right where the guard had said. The area was lively and business was booming. He’d walk in and notice games being played and patrons drinking happily.

To order food , he’d have to walk up to the bar. Working that day was Jaq himself. Gado would ask for some food, and though the place was packed, Jaq was quick and knew exactly how to manage and serve the crowd. “Well if you can pay , you can eat. Would you like a menu?” Without waiting for an answer Jaq would hand one to him anyway. “Would you like a drink, while you decide?”
Menu:

Jaq knew that this kid was no where near the legal age to drink , so he meant soda or water. He was about to move on to the next starving customer when Gado started to ask about paid protection. This made Jaq tense up a bit. He’d pause for a few moments and respond, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Who are you anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime31st January 2021, 8:08 pm

"Ahh... nobody important. I'm just a curious guy with a lot muscle to boot. With me being in such a place I wondered if I can do a small security job too. Maybe you know of some people that's already doing some things like that, right?" Maybe this could be Gado's way into infiltrating the group and break it apart. As long as he is able to take the main guys down and stop their operation, it's a mission success, right? "I'll take the chicken sandwich and a glass of orange juice in the meantime." Did Gado really did look like a kid? He would have hoped that it would take him seriously or at least, listen to what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime9th February 2021, 5:58 pm

Jaq started cleaning glasses while Gado continued to inquire about becoming part of security. He seemed a bit confused when Gado began talking about the muscle he was packing. At first glance Gado didn’t seem like a big guy nor did he have a dangerous face. If anything he looked for of the ladies man. Well for a teen at least.

Jaq then took his order and moved onto the kitchen in the back. Only a few minutes go by when loud banging and rough housing can be heard by those sitting by the bar. In the back, Jaq is  being roughed up by some man in a black suit and tie. “Cmon, Jaq you’re embarrassin me. Now how many times you gunna come up short?” He throws a kick blasting Jaq in the chest while he’s down.  The staff remain quiet and continue working, having seen this a couple of times before.  A very beautiful bartender would simply turn the music outside the kitchen up high, to block out some of the noise.  She’d look towards Gado, and ask “Hey are you being helped?”
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime12th February 2021, 8:48 am

Seeing that beatdown made Gado cringe a bit, even avert his eyes. However, he did notice that other people were eating normally as if there was nothing wrong with this guy getting beat up. This was a little unfair, but Gado didn't really know what the deal was with this place. As a matter of fact, he was hoping to get some answers from that guy, but he seemed a little occupied at the moment. Getting involved right now would probably hurt more than help too.

"Yeah, I ordered a minute ago but he got called away. Why is he getting beat up and everyone is just watching? Who are those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime19th February 2021, 12:24 am

The female behind he bar would hear what he’d say in response to what was going on. It had been far too long since anyone that stepped foot into this bar has spoken up about it. For a moment she didn’t even know how to respond to him. Her first instinct was to ignore and try to find his order. So she’d do that and finally find it ready to serve.

At first it just came off as if Gado was being ignored. She’d grab the food and the drink and place it neatly in front of him. “Would that be all, young sir?” She’d ask politely before realizing that he didn’t look like any of her regular customers. “Look it’s better to keep your head low around here. Those people, they’re...”

She’d think a while about letting the words slip from her mouth before just walking off to another customer. The commotion from the back had subsided. Jaq remained on the floor injured while the man in the suit just went off on his way. It was just as the man had left that his staff would drop what they were doing to tend to him. Someone needs to get involved and stop this.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime19th February 2021, 9:52 am

"They're what?  Gangsters?"

Gado started to eat the food that was placed in front of him as he started to mull things overs. For starters, those guys were scary! It might have been a good front of Gado playing his cool in front of them, but those were some scary dudes for real.  Were they extorting this business? Getting a beat down in addition to them infringing on the rights of others. That didn't sound very fair now did it?  

"What did the hero of makeout mercenary say?"

After trying to think of the words in that came out in that book.

"Damn, this is a good meal!!!"

Making somewhat of a loud gesture of being pleased with the food.

"Don't want to see this place go under, looks worth the job. This sandwich that is,   I'll do the job for the cost of that sandwich. Those guys won't know what hit em."

That main character always did value things differently.  

"How about you tell me what you know about them, little lady? This cowboy ain't big on intel."

Was it working? He hoped so...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime6th March 2021, 11:49 pm

The staff would over hear what Gado was saying and begin to stare. What could this teen do to help them? This was grown folk business.  Those were the different thoughts going on in their heads. But suddenly the female server cracks and gambles on Gado’s help.

“Are you serious about helping? How can you be soo sure that you’ll take them out? Their operations run deeper than you can ever imagine.”

She wasn’t convinced but his smooth talking made her want to at least learn more on what he had in mind. Jaq would then come through from the brutal beating that he just received. He’d motion to one of his servers to bring Gado around back after getting word of the young man’s relentless prying.

If he’d come around back, Jaq would be ready to tell him all he knew. “Listen kid, you better not be bluffing. I don’t know what you’re up to, but you’re up to something and you’re really bad at hiding it. Whoever you’re working with better be ready.”

Jaq would reach into his pocket and hand over a piece of paper. On that paper was an address and a code.  “Keep your head low.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime7th March 2021, 12:32 am

Well, besides being a guy that has friends in high places, I can take care of myself just fine. What's the main core of every operation? It's the product. The thing that makes them the most money or gives them a connection to their net gain, if that's severed, they are nothing more than a street gang with violence to their name. If they lose their footing in such a dramatic way, they fold and disappear like a fart in the wind! They might leave a stench but they are long....long gone partner!"

Was that how it went in the comics that Gado read before? In all honesty, Gado can only keep up the acting for so long, but he was trying to make it work for him so that he could get to work and make sure that the people in the tavern, a well as the people getting a bit of a break. He cared about the others, that was at least a good reason to get involved and at least do his best here.  After all, this was the first guardian mission.

"Alrighty then!"

Following Jaq in the back, he listened intently with what he had to say.

"I work for me! If I had something to hide, it was that the club sandwich was to die for, well..I mean live for. I don't want to see you guys go outta style, so those bad cats got to go, feel me, partner?"

Taking the address listing, Gado would then get started after giving the man a kind nod and a wink, in a rather...spectacular way.

"Trust me."
Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Giphy
Gado then left, exhaling as if that took a lot of energy to keep up the farce.

"Man, that was a hell of a performance huh?  I hope I don't screw this up... "

He then started to head to the location, remembering the smell of the man and his goons to keep notice of anything similar, as well as vibrations.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime8th March 2021, 2:50 am

Gado had put on quite the show. He gave off a trusting demeanor although by the time he walked out the door, Jaq had already regretted his decision. Gado was just a kid and after revealing that he was on this mission alone, Jaq felt that he had just sent a kid to his death. He would have to make this right.

As for Gado finding the goon from before was no difficult task. He was able to track the goon’s scent back to the address written on that same paper. When he arrived the sight was something odd. The location looked very back alley and was loud. There were many men and women in Grey suits. Without the grey suits were a few black and white suits as well. None of those people had the man’s scent.

They were all conducting what seemed like exchanges. Illegal product for cash, but they were holding what would be considered small quantities. Thought these people were busy there was almost no way for Gado to get passed them unnoticed. Plus the scent he was tracking would now be heading towards a pad locked door on the second floor of a building.

The pressure is on and if he just stays where he’s at he’ll soon be discovered by the bunch. What will agent perm do?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime8th March 2021, 12:15 pm

Since the objective was to not be seen, Gado decided not to bet on his actual acting skills. Using ninjutsu instead and formulating hand signs, Gado created a thick fog using the hidden mist jutsu, quite possibly maneuvering around the crowds of people and tracking the smell of the man he met earlier with his sensory. Under the fog, Gado also armored up , using dance of the verbena and yarrow to double it. This was also to hold on his secret identity, playing the role of the armored hero of some sort with his own strength supporting him.  Either way,  it would be good if no one recognized him by face.

"Let's do this..."

With the cover of the hidden mist technique,  Gado moved at B rank speeds to infiltrate the building that was engulfed within the fog and head to the destination. Since the fog is stationary and the door was open, it would find it's way in and engulf the building since the hidden mist could be up to a 400 feet aoe and as low as a 40 foot one. 100 feet in this case was enough for the technique. He then opened the pad lock with his s rank strength, easily using his brute strength to get rid of the lock.

Spoiler:

Notes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime28th March 2021, 12:50 pm

With B rank speeds Gado was able to live through the crowd of grey suits without detection. They’d scurry about realizing that this was some form of attack and then sound the alarms. “Close operations! “ Are We under attack? ”

Gado in the meantime would make it to the door and use his strength to burst through. As he moved through the door the combination of the alarms and his unstealthy entry would get him spotted. Especially since the room had not been filled with mist. His spotting would be confirmed with the sound of a trigger being clocked back and what resembled a pistol being placed towards his head.

“Ya made the wrong turn ,kid. Now imma haveta smoke ya.”
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime28th March 2021, 2:12 pm

With Gado wearing his armor, he knew that this person's gun had a slim chance of actually being able to pierce his armor. He was basically the juggernaut and right now, he had no time for the game. These people were bad news, and Gado was going to smash things up in order to make sure they won't do business there anymore.

" Sorry, but I think I wasn't to live a little longer than that, my favorite tv show is still airing. How about a rain check?"

Suddenly, seven bones popped out all at once at B-tier speeds in order to pierce the man as Gado turned and did Dance of the larch. The bones themselves were up to 10 feet long and he did the twists and turns just in case he was surrounded as well. Each bone itself did C-tier life release damage per bone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime28th March 2021, 3:31 pm

“Your what now? Hey piff , what’s he ta..uh!” The suited minion now finds himself on the bad end of one of Gado’s dances. He’d take C-rank life release damage while the other mobsters in the room would just start to fire their guns at Gado.

They were many mobsters in this area and only a few towards the back with different colored suits. In total there was 30 grey suits firing in rapid succession. Each bullet was made of Grade I material(metal) and would do D-rank piercing damage. Though out of maybe 120 shots fired collectively, only a quarter of them would be able to reach Gado. Some would hit the mobster that was pierced earlier as well. “Die ya little shit!” One shouted.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime28th March 2021, 4:53 pm

While all of the shots were going on, Gado would run around like a porcupine with dance of the larch and use his B rank speed to start slicing and dining at the enemies. It made it a lot simpler to tell who was a mobster with them having guns and shooting at him, So Gado just kept on using his ability and breaking away at the men with c-tier life release slicing damage and the occasional kick with B-tier strength backing it so that they didn't die.

Hopefully, it would be enough to take out those foes.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime30th March 2021, 11:14 pm

This was a terrifying sight from one of the most kind hearted guardians anyone could ever known. Looking like an enraged porcupine, he’d poke, cut and slice through everyone in his way. He was sure to not kill any of them but the lesson would definitely still be learned through pain. That didn’t stop the lesser levels from continuing their fire.

Ultimately they would all meet the same fate as the last. All that remained now were the four black suits. “Well? What’re you waiting for ,come at us!” One of them taunted Gado. A strange aura would begin to rise off the four of them.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime31st March 2021, 1:47 am

"You bad guys are something else, don't you even feel bad about the things you do?"

With the enemies that were leftover, Gado pulled out his own spinal cord with dance of the clematis vine. Since his dances had resistances on it as well, the vine whip also had mental, chakra, and physical durability. With it, he wrapped the whip against one of the last remaining bad guys at B-rank speeds. Dodging was made difficult due to the design of the Jutsu and it seemed as if he was going to immobilize them one at a time.

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime25th April 2021, 6:58 pm

They had Gado outnumbered but ,he still seem to have a clear power advantage over the four. He’d move at B rank speeds and began slicing away. It was apparent that if they kept standing in his way that they’d also fall victim to Gados rampage.

So with quick thinking one of them would shoot at a canister nearby causing it to explode with A-rank force. The explosion would create enough of a distraction for the four to escape but not before one of them would ask for his name. “Who the fuck are you?”

This might’ve been that hero moment Gado had been waiting for. Whether the name was given or not none of them would stick around but a message would be left for him instead. “You are marked”. As they vanished the operations room continues to burn. Could it be that Gado has liberated this city?

Mission Complete
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime26th April 2021, 2:17 am

Gado was just going to wrap them up in his bones to keep them tied up before the feds came, but it seemed that they created an explosion to cover their escape. It wasn't like it mattered too much in the sense of damage since Gado was a walking tank, but it still surprised him.

"Oh snap, terrorist tactics!! Time out, you guys have bombs?!"

Ok, maybe it surprised him a lot. However, they were getting away, or mostly got away before asking for his name. It would be a little silly for Gado to give up his name and his entire body was covered in a psionic bone exoskeleton.

"Oh ahh, sorry, very unprofessional of me. What did you want, my real name or my superhero name? Oh, I'm so embarrassed...ok ahh...hold on. I'm...."

Thinking of a random pose to do since he believed that's what he's supposed to do, Gado thought of a cover of one of the books he likes to read, Doki-Doki Love Hero Academy.

Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Tenor

"Protector of the weak.... the unbreakable shield...Aegis!!! Remember my name, foul villain!!"

Meanwhile, in Gado's mind.

"Holy snap baskets, I sound so cool. Wait..did they leave without hearing my name and seeing my cool pose?"

"........................."

"Ok, maybe I should get out of here....."

With that, Gado decided to take off himself and get out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]   Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminal Dealings [Gado/Solo]
Page 1 of 1