Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Gado's Training Thread

Go down 
+2
Gado
Blade
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Gado's Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime28th July 2018, 2:04 am

N/A

Last edited by Gado on 29th July 2018, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime29th July 2018, 8:18 pm

Denied.

Revamp is not in effect.

Character is not approved.

Do not jump the gun, for fuck's sake.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime4th August 2018, 12:12 am

if there was any benefit of being a Kurogane, it was the fact that Gado was always the first to smell the breakfast being made from below the stairs. The tasty aroma of the scent of food filled his nostrils as he remained asleep inside of his bed, not necessarily wanting to get up just yet. Just by telling how the food was turning out, Gado noticed immediately that it was his father's cooking. His senses picked up on the spices that were used, the hint of black pepper that his father sparingly sprinkled on the eggs that were scrambled. The extra fat that remained on the bacon was nothing more than a sweetened delicacy for Gado to divulge in, he loved the sweetness of the hickory smoked bbq in the morning. If they were going this far in order to make breakfast with the expectation that Gado was going to sense it, it was in Gado's best interest to answer and wake himself up in regards to it.

"Yawn...."

He still kept it a bit casual, but Gado was a kid. Things like this really did excite him, he wondered what his parents were going to say or do today? He was a bit weary at the notion of doing chores, so the first thing that Gado did was send off a doppelganger in order to check things out for him. With the doppelganger basically having the same personality as Gado, it wouldn't be too much of a problem for the doppelganger to pose as Gado and basically find out what his parents needed.

With Gado(1) heading down the stairs, he would turn to see a big spread of breakfast on the table and his father in a cooking apron. His mother probably left already, sensing the scent of his mother previously being in the house before. "Dad, it's pretty apparent that mom got her breakfast already, so what's with the extra spread?" Turning around with a smile on his face, Gado's dad would put his hands on his hips. "How could you forget the fact that today of all days is your academy ninja graduation? Your mom actually left in order to check on a few things with the Kurogane clan, but she should be back soon. " With a realization that today was, in fact, the graduation day for the academy students to become genin, Gado had a small flashback of the time he took the genin exams and faced his opponent in battle. It was pretty close in Gado(1)'s opinion, he knew that a wrong mistake could have ended up with him getting hurt pretty badly on top of taking a terrible loss against the person he was facing. However, Luck was on his side and Gado managed to persevere. With that in mind, he decided to go back upstairs in order to inform the other about what was occurring and assimilate back into him.

The assimilation process for the doppelgangers always made for strange altercations in the sense of how he felt internally. It felt like a piece of him was always leaving his body whenever it happened, but that was only mimicking the sensation of the chakra itself that he dedicated to the doppelganger technique in order to make it function. Gado himself didn't like the doppelganger thing too often, but it was useful when it came to cramming at the books for the sake of studying and trying to get good grades in written tests. If he had different sections of himself studying different subjects and things of the sort, there was a good chance that he could retain all of the information as soon as his doppelgangers reassigned themselves to the main body. After that happened, Gado always felt it be a bit of a smooth sailing, besides the minor headaches he experienced from time to time.

"Well, I shouldn't keep him waiting then, especially since he went through all of the trouble. "

Gado's dad had the creature eye, so most of his doppelgangers had different kinds of personalities and mostly multitasked around the house. However, they shared a distinct personality of being well about their family and caring about them. In the case of who Gado knew as "main dad" the majority of the time, it was the one in the kitchen downstairs.

"Hey, dad!"

Gado said this as he sat down at the table and started to eat his breakfast. In the background of the small munching sound that Gado was making with each bite, he could feel the glance of his father from across the table. "I know that was a doppelganger Gado, were you trying to oversleep or something today? Just be happy it was me and not your mother that had to talk to you. I mean, look... I made all the favorite breakfast platters that you liked. "

Gado did enjoy them very much, giving a nod to his dad as he continued eating.

"I know this should be a joyous occasion of you moving forward as a ninja, but I can't help but feel worried about you being a ninja. Is the path of a ninja truly what you want to do?" Stopping the process of eating for a while, Gado looked up to his father in order to make eye contact with him. After noticing that the question was, in fact, a serious inquiry, Gado placed the fork down.

There was the great ninja in the past that were apart of this family, I'm not only following in their footsteps to be a great ninja in relation to the dipu village, but I'm also doing it for myself. I want people to look at me in that way too, and be sure to bring back a lot of money and fame for the family to benefit on as well. I have plenty of goals that involves helping people, and I think it can only be possible if I follow my own ninja way."

As usual, Gado was confident in his answer, this was what he truly wanted to do. Regardless of how much his father liked to baby him, Gado was right, and he had to respect the decisions. But just as his father was going to say something else, Gado's mother showed up at A rank speeds, giving her husband a kiss and picking up Gado like a sack of potatoes.

"Follow me, boy!"

"Mom! W-wait! My bacon!!!"

Before Gado could protest any more, he was taken out at A rank speeds in order to be dropped off to the Kurogane Compound.

After a few minutes of high-speed running and skill in the sense of the ninja athletics of one who was trained in the ways, Gado was dropped off and led to a specific room. There were a few gourds laid around and an old man was in the distance while he smoked a pipe.

"So this must be the fresh one you mentioned..." The man, even though a bit of smoke filled the air, was still able to sniff out the distinct feature that connected Gado to his mom. "Your son.... yes... I could pick him out from a mile away if possible. "

With a respectful bow, his mom started to explain her reason for coming. "Elder, can you get my son Gado fitted for his first flask? This is his first graduation into the world of being a genin and I wanted him to have something that gives off the indication of him being a member of the Kurogane clan. " The elder nodded as he walked over to Gado with some measuring tape in order to get Gado's size and prepare him for the fitting of the gourd. After that happened, Gado looked in awe in regards to how it looked.

"I see much potential in young man, you should come back after the ceremony, I have much to teach you that can be useful in the future. "

Those kind of phrasings were key in order to convince Gado, he was always looking forward to investing his time into things that were to make it so that he would have an easier time. Gado didn't really know what the man was promising, but he still nodded his head in agreement to coming back for some reason. Either way, Gado had to head on out to the academy in order to go ahead and walk for the ceremony.

"I'll go get your father and meet you at the school. We are done here for the time being."

His mother was mostly straight to the point, but that was the good things about her if anything.

The ceremony went well, with his mother nodding in approval the whole time. Gado's father was a little bit more emotional, with his doppelgangers taking up a few seats as well. It took its sweet time, but Gado's mind was on other things. It was the fact that some of the people who passed were coming from great legacies of their own that made him a little bit tense at the fact of how life was going to be as a Genin. He went ahead and told his father that he was ready, but now, Gado wasn't so sure.

"Wait, that old man said that he had something for me. "

Remembering the words of the elder, Gado was determined to return to the Kurogane compound. When he did, it was almost as if the elder knew that Gado was waiting for him to return. "Welcome back, young one! looks like you are ready to take me on my offer. " Not knowing what to expect when it came to this training, Gado still maintained a primary enthusiasm about how things were going to go. Keeping that sense of enthusiasm in mind, Gado started to learn a few things about the elder Kurogane member. For starters, he was the kind of person that liked to train alone, and the method of training alone meant for the intimacy of fully understanding yourself and the guidance of ones spirit animal being the motivation to increases someone willing to learn and enhance their techniques. Realizing that Gado was potentially one that could benefit and strive off of such a method, he wanted to teach Gado the self-training method in order for to be a prime representation of the strength and discipline of the Kurogane clan.

The training happened for about two months for the time being, with the final test for training in solitary confinement being that Gado had to go off into the woods alone for 24 hours and really get in tune with nature. Th raise the stakes, there was supposed to be markings around the woods that made it easy for Gado to find his way back in the personal woods of the Kurogane clan. This involved using his senses, and he had to train alone in order to raise those senses at a high enough level so that Gado would be able to successfully complete the self-training method.

Believe it or not, this was something that Gado was more than capable of in the sense of utilizing everything that he learned from training alone and being alone in order to blanket out any sort of distractions and focus on the task at hand. Such methods of learning and teaching were invaluable to him, and Gado knew that he would be using it a lot more as a way to increase his technique of being able to pick up skills as a ninja. He found his way back from within the day before people had to be sent to look for him, with a look of approval from the Kurogane elder that was teaching him in the first place. Gado was satisfied with the result, but all of this work did make him a little tired. With the amount that he trained, he still didn't meet his sensei yet.

Gado decided to take this time to train in other ways, such as the water release syrup capturing field and dance of the willow, larch, and camellia.  The training for the chakra-based techniques were standard, but it was rather easy to go through the taijutsu, especially the ability to sense others with is sense of smell. He also trained the dead bone pulse piercing techniques.

Other than that, training with his father as allowed for the practice of his chakra sense focus and chakra vision sensory.

Trained - Trained- Advanced = Half Word Count Required for weekly

Name: Genius Of Hard Work
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Passive
Range: Self

Description: If there was anything that marks a specific talent that Gado had to separate himself from anyone else, it was his physical aptitude. When it comes to Taijutsu classification of technique, the wordcount training is halved. This stacks with  training specializations.  
Spoiler:
total wc 2083

Last edited by Gado on 6th August 2018, 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 1:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime7th August 2018, 2:53 am

With the past training being done, for the time being, the next thing on Gado's agenda was to possibly train up his bone structure in order to make sure that his techniques had a chance to be as powerful as they possibly could. If he failed to do so, there was a good chance that he might not be as useful to his team members, or even less useful to anyone else. With that being said, he figured that he would have a little chat with one of his friends that was also a kurogane, his name was Uten.  They were hanging out in front of the academy around the time that Gado called out to him, but perhaps Gado had a difficult problem that seemed a little difficult to get help for. However, this was a person that Gado trusted, so he instinctively went to seek out his friend before doing anything else.

"I really think you should maybe try to increase the amount of calcium you have in order to build up the bones that way. Sounds easy enough." At the very least he made it sound easy, but Gado was unsure. He wanted a more concrete answer and he felt like Uten was dancing around the problem. It was either that or maybe Uten seriously had no clue.

"But how exactly am I supposed to increase the calcium intake in order to strengthen my bones? "  Gado thought about doing some research on his own in order to find the answer, but he was still having a little bit of trouble in the sense of figuring out the best possible course.

Uten patted Gado on the shoulder as he instructed his friend to go to the clan sect and pick up the milk, but Gado wanted to do some research on it first.

For starters, Gado had some specially produced milk that the kurogane clan had for growing boys in order for him to raise his bone structure. By continuing to drink this milk for a while, he figured that he could get a bit better at controlling his bone structure if he visited the elder that helped him formulate his gourd. The recipient of the milk was something of a well-kept secret and it was better to be fed to those when they were young. However, if there was any chance that Gado would be able to find out the secret behind the milk and maybe take advantage of it to defend himself, he was going to have to kiss a lot of ass in order to get his way.

The elder was basically smoking a pipe that had a sweet aroma to it when he met with Gado. He didn't seem surprised that Gado was there, but it didn't necessarily mean that he knew what Gado wanted. "So what brings you here today? Young Kurogane?" Gado was confident in what he wanted to ask, but he hoped the man didn't decline him. "I want my bones to get stronger. "

D to C bone durability
500 wc
Advanced weekly training
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime7th August 2018, 7:58 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 11:41 am

With Gado now resolving himself to fully explore the nature of his heritage of being a Soulless, one of the things that he wanted to ask about was the potential of gaining a dojutsu. His father had a dojutsu, but it did involve splitting himself apart. As a matter of fact, the people that Gado's father split into tended to be their own individuals, or at least acted like it. "Hey dad, can you tell me a little bit more about the dojutsu that you have?" Walking over to his father and sitting on the couch as he was reading, Gado garnered his dad's attention. He wasn't sure which one he was talking to, but they would probably have the same answer anyway, right?"

"It's called the Kurichagan, you would need to have a complete lack of an element in the soul orb you possess in order to even unlock it. But since my soul orb was clear, that was the apparent direction for me to go. But as for you Gado, you seemed to be born with the special circumstance of having psionic release from within the soul orb, so the dojutsu that you will awaken to will be something else. " Raising his eyebrow, Gado would ask another question in regards to how he could possibly unlock his eye technique. "Well how do I get to do the same thing that you do? Is there a way that I have to go about getting my dojutsu?" His father at the moment hummed for a moment as he looked deep into Gado's eyes.

"It's chakra control, right now, you are in the middle road of a path. You need to commit to something in regards to the soul orb that you have. Once you do that, you'll unlock the dojutsu almost instantly. "

From what Gado managed to decipher from the instructions that his father was giving him in regards to making sure that he received his dojutsu, Gado had to do two things. First, he needed a quiet place to train in order to focus on his massive chakra control in the soul orb. The next thing that he needed to do was give himself a little bit of patience in the sense that his chakra enveloping his soul orb would be activated in a way that it responds to his body and locks him in the process.

It took a bit of a while but these things did end up happening with Gado now being able to switch his eyesight over to x-ray vision. "Huh, that's new. Couldn't do that before." However, it still didn't' go on over to the dojutsu section. It seemingly just went over the hump of settling on the dojutsu, but there was more to accomplish. Either way, Gado was rather confident in his ability to master his dojutsu and learn all that he could in order to be not only a good doctor, but a good teammate for his comrades. "Only a matter of time."

WC 500

Weekly training bonus
Trained Shinzengan stage 0
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 11:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime17th August 2018, 4:41 pm

Gado was back at it again with increasing his bone structure. Talking to the old wise man that was apparently apart of the group that served the younger generation with their wisdom and adding on to thing that involved what they could do in order to better represent the clan, Gado found himself in that area for quite a few days in order to better himself as a ninja and possibly make it so that he can be an excellent doctor as well. One of the factors that can definitely make or break him in the sense of being a good doctor included the fact that he needed to know a little more about the skeletal structure and quite possibly use that knowledge that he obtained from his own growth in order to increase his growth and the growth of others.

It would be quite a good project in order to test a few theories in how people can be a little more durable, or perhaps it would be better suited in being useful to human beings who truly want to find a way to increase their life expectancy or possibly find ways to lead on productive lives. He had a lot to work towards if he wanted to successfully complete his training as a ninja and make powerful things that scaled off of his skeletal frame. But first, the only thing he had to do for the time being was drinking a lot of milk and continue to go on with his training in order to get the most out training in the way that was intended for him to do so.

Days have passed with Gado being on the intensive training regiment that was intended for him to do a little better from time to time. He felt his bones getting stronger, he could tell from the checkups he did with the local doctor that could possibly check his bone density with the specialized clan checkups that he did. Having a doctor of some kind that was able to help in times like these were invaluable.

"So how am I doing doctor? I really want to increase the density of my bone structure, but I am unsure about my total progreess. I would like to think that I am getting somewhere with the amount of specialized calcium that I am taking in with the special Kurogane milk. But besides the fact that I believe that I am doing well, what is the official evaluation of what you think I am doing. Or better yet, how you personally feel like I am doing?"

After the checkup, the doctor nodded his head.

"You are on the right track, just keep sticking to the training regime and you'll be able to have strong bones in no time. "Gado was happy to hear the news and was already excited on how he wanted to tackle the next act in his quest to being a strong member. "What's next for me now? Maybe my eyes?"

WC 500

Bones C to B rank density
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime17th August 2018, 4:54 pm

After gado received the zero stage for his dojutsiu the first time around, he felt that it was about time that he started to reach on in order to receive his first stage. Doing the training that his father taught him in order to focus on his eyes and properly practice what he learned, he also knew that his first stage can add vision magnification.

"Ok, so the only thing that I have to do is peer deeply into a section and continue to stare. " With that Gado focused on zooming in with his dojutsu in order to master his first stage. "This looks like it's going pretty well, some might say that I can be a natural with it. Might as well, I have something that not a lot of Kurgoane have. But can i transform? I haven't been able to.."

125 wc

Stage 1 of nature eye
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime18th August 2018, 11:53 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime19th September 2018, 9:28 am

After hitting the first stage of his jutsu, Gado was rather ecstatic at the idea of being able to use his dojutsu at a proficient rate. At the very least, he was able to utilize the first stages of his nature eye and played around with it from time to time. His x-ray vision was something that he played with continuously, thinking ahead about how it could help him become a better doctor. Sometimes she wondered if he would have been cut out for being a medical ninja, but tried not to let those thoughts discourage him. It was important to have a plan and to have a goal, it's always the followup that tends to become the troublesome bit.

"But what should I do next? I feel like I mastered the bit already, so should there be anything else that I can do? Wait a minute, I can keep practising my eye for a while. That way, I could possibly raise my abilities and see in a different spectrum. The simple fact that I can see a chakra network kind of gives me an idea on how I can go about doing certain things, makes me a bit excited to see what I can learn."

The way that Gado learned was a bit strange, he would instead go tot he training center and watch other people spar with each other for the sake of looking through the chakra nature that people had and gathering the information of the chakra they had and the chakra located in the techniques.

250 wc

stage 2 of nature eye/ half off on weekly jutsu
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime19th September 2018, 10:46 am

Gado had heard the rumors of a returning visitor of the clan, and he couldn't care less, his training for his skeletal structure came first as he put it into practice. The ring on his finger flashed slightly in the light of the window-- he'd been recently appointed as a genin of the village, though he and his other close friends were working on the reorganization of the secret medical records of bone structure, for now, that period of mass filing gave Gado valuable information on how the process truly worked for members of the kurogane clan and how it reflected upon himself as a member of the clan. His fingers were rapidly moving across the pages of the file on his desk, as he went through the physical documentation that had signatures and stamps, interactions with other kurogane members that ended up being medical ninja along the line. He almost felt like a pre-med student with the amount of information he was reading up on, and the simple fact that he was a cross breed with a soulless and had some kind of dojutsu to support him was something that put Gado above the rest. "Now all I have to do is put this into practice, and then maybe I'll be able to be ready for the incoming chunin exams. If I end up doing well, it should be smooth sailing for quite some time."

Gado held his gourd close as he stared at it, the gourd was a symbol of his membership of being a member of the Kurogane clan and he was rather proud of the fact that he managed to earn it with his own talent. With that title, came the responsibilities associated with such. He had quite a bit to do, especially with the lessons that he was receiving from baq sensei. "Which reminds me, maybe i should pick up a book on poems so I won't have to bother with trying to figure out and overanalyze every little detail about it. "Gado disliked that event, but he knew that it was important and that his teacher had every reason of teaching it to him.

However, with a brief sniff, Gado started to pick up on a scent of another ninja that he met before. It would seem the man was comfortable approaching him instead, and as if on cue, the energy approached and knocked on the study hall of the kurogane clan-- the chakra in the air shifting as the door swung inwardly, with Gado's nature eye picking up on the sudden changes and differences. His outfit was formal, but plain-- simple black dress pants, a white dress shirt with its sleeves rolled up and several buttons unclasped near his throat with a simple black leather belt around his waist.

"I was looking for the study hall, but i guess this is it."

Looking down, the man noticed what Gado was reading and smiled.

"This looks like my old notes from my acadmey days, i'm happy that they still found some use. "

With Gado's eyes lighting up, he was shocked that he was able to meet such a man.

wc 526
Bones B to A rank density
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime19th September 2018, 2:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime19th October 2018, 10:03 pm

Gado basically used the time that he had with his senior ninja official that been through the very same situations and motions that he's been through from being a member of the kurogane. Getting to know this person was one of the more fun parts of being a member of the clan, due to the fact that he had so much to learn and gather from the man. Much to his suprise, he was quite interested in teaching Gado many things in regards to both the medical field and how the natural kurogane body heals and recovers on its own whenever the bone structure is involved.

"These passages are pretty exausting to read with how far it ogoes, but if i am to become a good doctor in the future and stick with this path that I had laid ahead of myself, I want to keep on going with my studies with the hopes that i will continue to be an amazing doctor and hopefully go through the other opportunities that the ninja world has out for me. But that's all hoping that I can pass the medical exams..."

Gado was mumbling to himself, but little did he know, the man named Stuart Kurogane, also known as Alumni, was also present.

"Are you ready for your lesson gado? Get your book ready, because there is going to be a lot of things you'll have to know about bone structures in general. You did well with our body recovery training, but that's just scratching the surface of what you can really learn and grow with. So don't lose faith."

With Gado sitting down, Alumni would begin.

"The growth of the skeleton, its response to mechanical forces, and its role as a mineral storehouse are all dependent on the proper functioning of a number of systemic or circulating hormones that respond to changes in blood calcium and phosphorus. If calcium or phosphorus are in short supply, the regulating hormones take them out of the bone to serve vital functions in other systems of the body. Too many withdrawals can weaken the bone."

With that, Gado made an interjection.

So is that why the Kurogane clan focused on the body recovery of the withdrawal of the bone system exiting the body in order to produce the calcium constructs? With how strong and tough our bones can get with due time, I sort of figured that with what he had, it was a good recovery."

Stuart nodded his head as he continued on with his lesson about what can be damaging to a body.

"That is around the ballpark, but not quite out of the woods. Many things can interfere with the development of a strong and healthy skeleton. Genetic abnormalities can produce weak, thin bones, or bones that are too dense. Nutritional deficiencies can result in the formation of weak, poorly mineralized bone. Many hormonal disorders can also affect the skeleton. Lack of exercise, immobilization, and smoking can also have negative effects on bone mass and strength. So Gado, make sure you dont do this, or if you do, in moderation!"

Half weekly training
500 wc- body regeneration rate from bone expulsion B

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime19th October 2018, 10:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime19th October 2018, 10:24 pm

With all of the studying that Gado was doing involving the medical profession ninja specialist, he almost forgot that he also had to keep up with the training that involved hid dojutsu.

"I'm so close to reaching the full potential of my eye. I can almost feel it. Even my dad has noticed the difference of how well I was getting a hold on the nature eye. It's going to get to a point pretty soon that I would be able to do some pretty amazing things. Though besides the microscopic vision and the other things I could possibly see that could help benefit me as a future medical practicioner.....if I make it that long... I don't think there was anything else about the dojutsu that I cared about. "

Howver,  Gado couldn't have been more wrong about the usefulness and potential of the dojutus that he had access to.  The natural evolution of the Soulless' eye which is a lingering trace of their Chakra Beast genetics was also apart of his experiments to further himself, wondering if there was anything more, even barely, that he could access with a sprinkle of that genetics.

That would be an interesting experiment after all, but i should focus on  making sure that the techniques that I have access to and can access now would be something akin to reaching the potential of the eye. At the very least, with this achievement, I can slowly make my way towards the top with it."

With some training alone, as well as some training with his dad's different personalities, Gado's eyes soon started to transform into the Shinseigan, with the radiant energy of the chakra that was being produced by the eyes only being seen at all with those that contained chakra vision. Without it, they wouldn't be able to comprehend the abilities that the dojutsu contained. However, one of the things that excited Gado to a degree was the transversion series. With the effects of limbo on the body and how it interacts with other things. Gado wondered about what was possible with this ability and if it could be something that he could use to his advantage in the future?

"This might be interesting after all. I should keep it a secret from the guys for a while. "

half weekly training

Dojutsu- final stage reached
Wc 375
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime20th October 2018, 12:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime11th November 2018, 5:31 pm

Being a member of the kurogane clan meant that the bone durability that Gado possessed was one of the most important tools available to him. He had to maintain focus and make sure that he was holding with the diet and meal plan that his sensei was supplying him. But it wasn't the regular sensei that he had that Gado was mostly concerned with, it was the medical alumi that was returning to the small village after his travels to share what he learned. The kurogane doctor knew that Gado was required to possess a high-level speed and power when it came to his transformations and how to control them. He had the speed part down, however, he was lacking in the strength category. Strength was rather platonic to a degree, no one really knew what the Kurogane transformation would spit out in the case of the correct traits and things of the sort. But in the meantime, the only thing that Gado focused on besides his main studies today was training.

As Gado entered the large training room, he took off his shoes leaving them at the entrance. Walking towards the middle of the room, he would step on a special tile, which triggered a mechanism that caused a black punching bag to rise in front of him. Getting into a stance, readying himself to begin. He was going to be here awhile.

"One two! One two! Being a genius of hard work, the first thing that Gado would go through is a bit of physical training in regards to his heightened speed. He would begin by repeatedly punching the bag with combos. Left, left, right, left. Then, right, left, right, left. After an hour of punches, he would begin to start on his kicking. Firstly, he would start a flurry of kicks aimed at what would be a person rib cage with his right leg. Then switching to his left. After another hour he would raise the elevation of his kicks to the head of the punching bag. Thirty minutes had been spent doing this, and Gado was sweating alot from this workout. Taking a moment to give his legs a rest, he would go outside to get some fresh air.

As he stood there allowing the fresh breeze to flow through him. It felt amazing as he stretched like he was reborn or something. Taking a look at the sky it was blue with not a single cloud in sight. Then as his gaze fell on the courtyard, he saw a few of his friends and invited them to train with him. When they agreed, it brought a smile to his face as they brought up the heavy equipment in order to train with him. The point was to attack the sand back with the now added hardened material in order to test his bones. Approaching the bag once more, he readied himself. Then quickly he unleashed an assortment of punches and kicks on the bag, pushing it back a considerable amount with each blow.

508 wc

Half training for weekly

max bone density S rank
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime12th November 2018, 10:36 am

Approved, however vetoing Blade's first approval on the basis that swift spurt and bullet burst are not for the kurogane clan in general but were msde possiboe by a def+spd tier chain of Praise. Please find 1 d and 1 c rank techs to replace them.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime12th November 2018, 2:00 pm

Switching it our for dance of the birch and mist hiding technique kurogane version

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime12th November 2018, 2:40 pm

His feet danced along the rooftops gingerly as he made his way closer and closer to the edge of a great grass park that still bore the corpses of the destroyed beasts that had made the horrible mistake of crossing Gado during his red blackouts in the past. It was an interesting experience to say the least, at the time he'd had no trust for others and while that hadn't changed he'd found his teammates to be experienced and a liability, yet he'd pulled through and they'd managed to work together on several occasions successfully He guessed that no one bothered to clean up the messes caused by ninjas in the days that came about with nature being present to take care of the rest, they had a bad reputation for those with a high enough classification to know what they were, and the fact that these beasts were brought to life by the same mysterious witchdoctor like powers and attacked with absolute prejudice at the time showed incredible boldness. Still, they managed to be cut down easily enough, a few bolts of water energy here and there, a slice or two of Gado's bone Katana and they'd cleared out plenty of these creatures to get the job done. It wasn't nearly the fight he'd been expecting and thinking back on it the idea that an attack like that was meant to topple the village was something of a joke. They weren't why he was here though, nor was the ruins of the science lab that he had tracked down though it was likely now replaced with regular buildings. It was the monument to the dead and the heroes that had sought out to find the mysteries of the place.

As he made his way down to the grassy field that separated the residential areas of the once battlefield of the town the tall grass obscured the various damages and destroyed parts the two had left in their wake and pulled at his pants and coat as he dragged them through the overgrown fields towards the base of the location he wanted to go.

"You never know how steep something is until you rub noses with it." He thought to himself as he looked straight up the ruins of the place he was supposed to investigate, most of which was nothing other than security and support. The building was tall, very tall and there was no way that he could use his jutsu to move to the top of it from his current location. Eaon was too large, too complex to make it to the top without expending all of his physical energy and even then it still might not be enough, and even if it were there was likely going to be something inside the ruins made specifically to deal with anything that was remotely organic life intruders. He'd thought about this problem before as it wasn't the first time he'd considered breaking into this place, he thought about it around halloween as well. He even came up with a fairly elegant idea to deal with this solution, one that would be easier to recover from as it required almost no soul orb energy and he was able to rest at some point if it worked. Reaching into his coat attached to his waist was a grappling hook and several hundred feet of climbing rope. The kurogane closed his eyes and focused on his taijutsu and overall strength to bust a drilling hole into the wall, focusing on the ledge of the sleek tower and as he felt the side of the wall give away and open, he dropped the hook and rope in letting them vanish into the rubble only to emerge at the other side. Sure enough within a moment the hook had landed on the edge of the building and the rope came falling down to Gado's level. Reaching forward taking the rope in gloved hand, he pulled the rope tightly securing it in place and turning he spit once in a manner of defiance as he began to slowly pull himself up the climb. Other talented didn't have this problem, they'd learned to fly and do other oogy-boogie-bullshit in order to scale shit that they shouldn't have been able to climb. Yet he'd always taken a different, often times more challenging route focusing on his martial strength and physical abilities over the soul gem favoring his humanity and reliance on his own natural abilities over those he'd randomly ended up with at birth.

"All you really need is discipline. All you really need is to just tell yourself you can reach up one more time and pull." He found himself thinking to himself as he reached the first hundred feet of the climb, locking the rope between his legs and feet so that he could give his arms a rest as he looked out over the ruined town."This is for the best,each and every ninja of this village, the dipu village to be exact, both thrive on their own natural born abilities, their powers are extensions of that, if I want to compete my body needs to be as strong as it can be and my powers need to work along side that, not the other way around." He sighed shaking his arms lightly getting the blood flowing back to them before he started back up the rope. Step by step burned and ached as he moved up between one foot and six inches at a time until before he knew it he'd passed the second hundred feet. Only another hundred to go, his muscles burned and ached with the acid that told him this was a workout. He hissed as he felt his arms going numb as he got to the edge of the ruined abyss like building, the wind blew on the rope and his body lightly causing him to bump against the hard surface of the climb as finally with the last of his strength he pulled himself over the edge onto the roof and let his arms go limp at his sides as he looked out over the cool night air.

wc 1000

Specialization: Perfect Training Pure Physical
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime13th November 2018, 7:42 am

Okay approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime15th November 2018, 8:13 am

Exhaling slowly across the city which unlike the last time he'd been here was a practical Christmas display of lights and activity which brought a reluctant smile to his face. How much the world had changed since he'd come to this city, through sickness and suffering, and into happiness, the lives of the world were slowly returning to normal. It spoke to him about the resilience of the Human Spirit as the cool texture of the building behind him helped his body to relax and finally, the feeling of blood flowed back into his arms.

It was time to put a more permanent smile on his face for the remainder of the night, he thought as he reached into his jacket and pulled out the last piece of his gear, that smiling mask that was a part of the Halloween costume and slid the stone warmed by the heat of his body over his face. Gado inhaled sharply and closed his eyes, letting his body melt into the psionic energies as he fell into the side of the area by using his strength to punch through, an opening that pulled him from where he was, through the protected walls and on the other side into the whatever room lay behind him. It was some office old and dusty, abandoned and dark. Gado remained still as his eyes adjusted to the light before he stood up making his way into the hallway, empty and abandoned. Papers and equipment strewn about the place as he walked the once familiar halls with a heightened sense of awareness waiting for anything to jump out at him, and yet it was as still in here as it was in the field outside and nothing so much as flinched. The air was staler however as the Gado made its way into the armory, hoping he could find something useful.

I know you didn't always approve of my methods." He found himself unintentionally saying quietly in some form of eulogy or another. "I know you said i should make sure to always have someone with me whenever checking some place out. However, I think that we should take these chances if there aren't any more options left for us. " Gado knew that he was taking a risk of some kind, he knew that there were the dangers that remained in this place that he had to face. He could only hope that when the time comes, he would be ready for it.

WC 400

Genius of hard work half off physical
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime17th November 2018, 10:58 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Training Thread   Gado's Training Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gado's Training Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next