Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime27th November 2020, 8:56 pm

It's been some time since Gado managed to join the guardians, he felt like he could get along with everyone. Maybe some more than others, there were a few individuals that were stuck in their ways and kept to themselves. But Gado wasn't discouraged, he felt that they would eventually come to a conclusion where it would be ok for them to hang out and stuff. But there was a part of him that wondered what their hobbies were. Maybe he could use that to get close to them?

"Time to investigate!"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime28th November 2020, 5:01 pm

As he started his people-watching incursion, the first thing that Gado elected to do was go to the food hall in order to see what people mostly ordered from the menu. There was somewhat of a rotation of their favorite things, or some foods that were listed as their favorite. Some articles were ways to learn and figure out. So the first thing that he had to do was somehow grab the recipe book and find a way to copy the things that were mostly made or specially made inside of the house. After that, Gado figured that he would be able to score some brownie points.

"Ok, now I just have to wait for them to leave so i can sneak in and grab the book."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 9:14 pm

Gado waited for a while as he looked at the break room of the chefs, he knew that the main chef liked to take frequent naps when the guardian shinobi weren't around the chow hall. They sort of created a routine to follow and Gado was watching them this entire time. It made sense that they would rest if no one was there, but Gado was planning on using this in order to make it on over there and get the cook book.

"Oh, there leaving.... nows my chance. "

With them starting to Exit, Gado started to sneak on over to the kitchen quarters.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 9:36 pm

Gado snuck in and looked around the room, wondering where the scheduling list was.

"Man, is this a library or something? Why is this lunch lady's room so complicated? "

The number of books that were inside of the room was pretty massive. It seemed as if the head chef who liked to take naps from time to time was not only resting her body, but she was resting her brain as well. It almost as if there was a huge complication behind preparing food for Gado's fellow guardian Shinobi.

"If that's the case, then I have a seriously newfound respect for her..."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 9:40 pm

Just then, there was a huge noise in the front door that caused Gado to fly up and hide somewhere near the ceiling pillars. He didn't know who it was, but it was a person that was looking for something and going through the utensils.

"Now where did I put my lucky spatula? It seemed as if I forgot to wash it and...."

She stopped suddenly and started to sniff around.

"Someone has been here, without my permission. Was it midnight snacking or...."

Sniffing some more, she looked up at the Ceiling at the exact place that Gado was hiding.

"A rat!"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 9:44 pm

Using some kind of pole like style that reminded Gado of a jutsu technique, she grabbed the nearest broom and started to wack Gado down from the ceiling and used a wind syle technique to sweep gado right outside of the room. It was almost instantaneously that he blinked and found himself outside of the training quarters.

"Gado Kurogane, I should have known such a glutton like yourself was sneaking in cookies in the middle of the night. I'll have you know that those are supposed to be a treat for everyone."

This time, it was Gado that was confused. This chick was looking like a whole final boss.

"It wasn't me, I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime20th July 2021, 7:41 pm

With Gado getting scolded by the chef in regards to the infraction, for some reason, she believed him. She had some suspicion of some sort of beast-like humanoid that was sneaking into the compound when it was busy at night or when no one was around. Frankly, they took nothing else from the kitchen but food, but it was starting to become troublesome for the people living in the compound.

"Don't worry, I'll look around and see if I can find this thief. Besides, if they end up taking all of the food for themselves, what's left for me?" Well, he still counted it as motivation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]   Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gado's Bizarre Adventure [Solo]
Page 1 of 1