Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime4th January 2021, 3:47 am

The Hunt: Holy Man
Spoiler:
Syn Kenshou Bakuhatsu, the holy man of the team. His temperament is liken to a priest or a monk. Unlike those who actually hold these titles he isn’t oppose to taking lives. He finds the cycle of life and death to be artistic beauty. Although he doesn’t paint , he has his own artistic style which he believes is the imitation of life itself. It might be, since it’s only taken the deaths of hundreds to refine it.

The realm he was in had completely blank features. It was like being in a world of white. The floor was white but no one could make out what it consisted of. It was possibly just white dirt.  He’d sit down on the floor criss cross only 10ft away from both Jinnouchi and Kozzen.

As they came through they would just hear chattering as if someone was in a full on conversation. Once their comprehension came back to them, they’d notice that Syn was just sitting there talking to himself. ” I know I like him as well, but I have to.  Now now if it were my time I’d gladly accept it, but we knows that there’s still work to be done. I am being very merciful wouldn’t you say? For starters I let them wake."

He’d stand and then place up the seal of confrontation with his massive scroll made of a strange substance hoisted on his back. "The spirits are happy to see you , Master Jinnouchi. I wish we were meeting under better circumstances. There is much I would’ve loved to share with you . Alas , let us battle here with our lives and decorate this empty convas with our blood. May the ancestors be ever in your favor, so I may be at liberty to tell you where your brother lies. Amen”

With the Amen, muscles began to form around around his frame . He was ready for victory or defeat, but come what may he knew it’d be the will of the ancestors. “Ancestors be praised!”
Blank Canvas:
Rules:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime4th January 2021, 6:45 am

Soon after waking up, Jin was on high alert. He figured that he would have been able to survive the fall in any kind of fashion, but it was as if some sort of darkness swallowed him and made him unable to act efficiently. Most of all,  there was something that he remembered very vividly, the death of Mei. He caught the last moments of it before being spat out and spread among the dungeon.  When he woke, he found himself in a room of white and in front of a man who was talking to him and quite possibly to himself.

".............Well, I do appreciate you waiting until I got up....whoever you are. I hope it isn't something you would regret.  Tieros murdered the family of my friend and kidnapped him.  With whatever god that you believe in, this can't be the right thing to do. What about Mei?  Wasn't she one of you? She died a violent death by the hands of your comrade."

The first thing that Jin did was look around his surroundings, noticing that there was even a member of team B there that was unconscious.  If he recalled, this was Kozzen, right?   Doing a few hand signs at A-tier speeds while the man talked was all that Jin could do, all he could do at the moment was prepare. The first thing that he did was set up temp time, then heat sensory, as well as his heat storage and hiding technique. .  Finally, he gave Kozzen a nice wake-up slap in the sense of giving him jin's body heat alignment.  If Kozzen woke up, Jin would give him the rundown as he moved back a few feet to give himself a total of 20 feet away from Syn.

" Our guide is dead,  things aren't looking good due to them specifically being needed to be able to traverse Azazel.  What happened to the others?"

But little did Syn know, Jin had plans of taking the man alive to guide them out of there, or at least lead them to Elias.  Either way, he needed to inflict damage, so he threw a Iai slicing in  Syn's direction at A rank speeds to deal S rank heat physical damage with a range up to 63 feet. So even if Syn was fast enough to dodge, did it mean he could get out of Jin's range in time?  This was also while jin was hiding in the sauna, with the only person being seen from his side was Kozzen, but He knew that if he made himself a great threat, he wouldn't attack kozzen all that fiercely.  

OR so he thought.

Spoiler:

notes
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jinnouchi on 9th January 2021, 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime4th January 2021, 7:19 pm

Kozzen was down for the count before he could come to, or well, being slapped into existence by Jinnouchi and following his lead. For him, he could remember that, his guide was killed as well, and felt like that he should share. "Yeah, they got caioshin as well. So, unless we take him alive somehow, we just might be trapped here. Easier said than done though....I couldn't even pick up mei suisho's body. We lost a team member from B and now.... I'm stuck here."

Kozzen then activated his kyougan and prepared to see through anything the enemy might do as Jin attacked first. He couldn't do much in the sense of having a big range or anything of the sort, but he was going to prepare something as he waited for his chance to act. They couldn't talk too much probably, not until they defeated this guy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime6th January 2021, 3:53 pm

Syn stood there in position as Jinnouchi and Kozzen regained full consciousness. Jinnouchi began to question Syn and the inner circle on their actions. A look of concern came across Syn’s face, but he’d say nothing. Jinnouchi then formed hand seals, which Syn did nothing to interrupt. He’d simply watch them and listen in on their conversation with each other. ”Just guides, correct? He’d ask simply while Jinnouchi prepared his attack.

The attack had great range and came forth at A-rank speeds. The distance it’d cover didn’t add or take away from the speed in which it came.  So while it raced towards Syn , he’d stomp his back leg causing an explosive sound. He’d then proceed to b-twist right over the attack landing right back in his original spot. A blast mark would remain where he had stomped and the Iai slice would continue on its course behind him.

Gado’s kyougan would pick up Syn’s use of an explosion which propelling him into the air with A-rank force. Syn now knew that it was time for him to go on the offensive. He’d already given his opponents the first move now it’d be his turn to demonstrate what he can do.  So he’d kick off with his back leg once more, bringing forth another explosion. He’d use that propelling force to slide in between Jinnouchi and Kozzen. Using that same momentum he’d continuously windmill causing a barrage of explosions which extended up to 30 ft in diameter.

After completing his move, he’d take a defensive stance and speak to both of them once more. “The spirits are correct. I also sense much confusion in both of you. Let me help enlighten you, master Jinnouchi.  Did you see Tieros murder a family and kidnap your friend? “ He’d stand straight waiting for responses in the form of attacks or words. “The guides, were they your friends? Did you even know their stories? Or were they just comrades assisting your mission? If so, then how were they one of us, but stand with you as our enemy? Wouldn’t that be an offense punishable by death? See , these are the questions you should ask yourself, before you question anyone’s motives. Unless of course, you already know the answer.”His questioning of how much Jinnouchi was sincere. Syn genuinely wanted to know what the ASN had put in his mind. This of course is assuming they were able to survive his first attack.
short version of what's used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime7th January 2021, 12:46 am

With his time slowing dojutsu, Kozzen was able to see how things played out and how Syn was able to dodge Jinnouchi's attack. This was all due to the use of explosions, something quite similar to how a bakuhatsu performs. it was a bit scary, even if it meant that close combat taijutsu was pretty much suicide for them.  But it was the best that Kozzen had to go off of and at the very least, if he wanted to pull his weight, he had to destroy this man's taijutsu.  The only way he knew how to do that was to fight with his own taijutsu in order to defeat him. Assuming that Syn was successfully able to slide between jinnouchi and kozzen, time was moving slower for the latter. With the observations of how he used his legs and not much to go on, Kozzen made his move.

"There!!"

With shadow step and unlimited power that was granted through his kyougan, Kozzen had access to a tier strength and speed for the moment. Sometimes a moment was all you needed,  Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu was that kind of fighting style.  Using the momentum against Syn and substituting his reaction tiers for the full utilization of his time slowing Jutsu, he reacted to the actions of his opponent and syn soon found himself in a double-jointed leg hold.  By attacking the legs in such a manner with his joint manipulation skills and the nature of Bujinkan reacting to his opponent, Kozzen put Syn in an awkward position and locked him in place.  Since there is no hold duration for the joint lock, Syn's lower body would have been immobile at the time with the increasing pain from Kozzen's A tier strength.

It was a double knee joint lock, and the instance of any sort of struggle from Syn, it would have transitioned into a full submission hold to break both of his knees with A tier strength.  Overall, it was a strength style followup hold, so reaction tiers wouldn't be his out if Syn even had them.

"I'm here too ya bastard,  you got genin risking our lives for our friends. Don't you ignore me!"

notes
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime7th January 2021, 1:55 am

"They were also civilians, who were willing to risk their lives for what they believed in. For those who have the means of fighting back, the hearts of those who can't even do half of what we can do but has just as much courage, burns brightly! The gratitude they had for their own lives, as well as the other civilians of the village, the actions of your comrade, have trampled on that. And for what?"

Once he propelled into the air with A tier force, there were a few things to take into account in regards to Jin'sreaction tiers and sensory. For starters, his heat sensory was an extension of his reaction tiers, with a max total of 180 feet if Syn didn't have anything that blocked Jin's heat sensory. There was also the fact that Jin naturally had A-rank reaction tiers, and even the distance requirements to increase that was enhanced due to volatile heat. to gain +++ tier levels to his reaction tiers, that requirement was increased to being only 30 feet away from Syd. So from Syd being in the air, and propelling himself with A tier force, Jin simply gave Syd one of his trademark projectiles throws of SS rank speeds that were used along with the trick shot. There were two senbon thrown, one in each hand. This was to attack Syd while he was in the air, and with the heat seeking senbon and the max distance it could travel, it would just follow Syd until it hit him.

Syd would be faced with two accounts of S rank physical and B rank hybrid damage before he even touched the ground. If Syd somehow body replaced, the senbon was already locked onto Syd's heat signature and auto-correct as long as he was within jin's heat sensory range, which was already ridiculous of 180 feet. But if he somehow survived, the heat was still on and only getting hotter for Syd, already down about -29 stamina from the time jinnouchi did this as he also continued to saturate the area with heat chakra. By now, the battlefield had S rank heat materia in the atmosphere and all Syd could feel was the heat.

"Do you think that we became enemies on a whim? You turned your back on the family once Elias's parents were found murdered. If it really had nothing to do with you, why do you continue to stand with those murderers? Those guides were trying to do what was right and shared the same goal as me, to stop this incursion and get Elias back home safely. They are one of you, and their actions towards you are to stop you from yourself, which is why I wanted to take you in alive. "

It was a perfect circle, with Jin handling the keep away game and Kozzen handling the close combat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime8th January 2021, 4:23 am

Syn had believed that he could reason with Jinnouchi. He thought he could lead Jinnouchi into finding the answers to his questions but alas the confusion had solidified into actions. So while, Syn lifted into the air with A-rank force to perform a butterfly twist(B-twist) ; Jinnouchi took the chance to attack him. The senbon raced towards Syn at speeds that he wouldn’t be able to detect ,currently.

The heat seeking senbon had got him, but it’d be met with his defenses which he had prepared earlier when his muscles started to grow.  He couldn’t stop now, Syn was already in motion for his move. These two were not going down without a fight, so when he came in, Kozzen was prepared; making the adjustments needed to attempt two double jointed leg locks(one each leg).  For Syn this only meant that he’d also have to make some  minor adjustments.

Kozzen’s style uses the opponent’s momentum against them. A style that would’ve been far more game changing if Syn hadn’t already been using a reaction equal to his performance speed. Therefore making the submission attempt unsuccessful, but affording him the contact he needed to plant two clay beetles into Kozzen. ”Don’t move an inch”, he'd advise Kozzen, while his reaction to prevent the hold from being successfully locked in. Syn then uses his free hand to tap the ground causing another explosion that would keep Jinnouchi or any of his projectiles away if they were still incoming and lift his body a few feet into the air, once more.

Now slightly off the ground, he’d continue his windmill rotation. Kozzen was still in close proximity(though no longer in contact range) and Jin hadn’t made any distance from his original position(if I'm not mistaken).  So his windmill attack would be successful this time, causing B-rank hybrid damage(not physical as the tech said, because Nintai does hybrid) and knocking everyone back at 30ft if they did not have B-rank strength to anchor down.  He’d continue his windmill spin, increasing its force to A-rank using burst combat to buy enough time to perform and complete his hand seals.

Once done the scroll on his back began to change shape and reform all around him. He’d share what could be his last word with Jinnouchi before the fight intensified further. ” Confusion, self righteousness, and misinformation. You are a Shinobi in every sense of the word. Who has bewitched you? To receive an order, yet follow it without question? You stand before me, you denounce me and convict us of crimes, but where is your evidence?

A massive beetle made of clay was formed with Syn at the heart of it. If Kozzen had listened to Syn, then he’d be imbued in the lower part of one of the beetle’s leg.  Though he’d be trapped, he wouldn’t be killed, Syn would show honor by not detonating  him right now. If he did not listen then , he’d be forced to try his luck. The beetle turned to face Jinnouchi, while Syn remained in the cool center, relaxing and regaining his stamina. The field was not ideal for the beetle either, but Syn could bet that he’d be able to take Kozzen’s life and deal critical damage before Jinnouchi would make another move. He'd use his beetle to signal to Jinnouchi to turn of the heat. It'd be obvious that noncompliance would could escalate things.  

"Like a Great Wall that divides, hatred isn't built overnight. Placing blame on others for the horrors you've seen, where is your accountability? Never questioning authority, and  taking vows to live like a dog, is that the way? Then you speak to me of courage, well how can you stand when you live on your knees? You are soo young master Jinnouchi, to me you are clay, and as clay, I will mold you into maturity. Into the man your ancestors need you to be, even if I must break you first.”  Syn seldomly breaks his calm demeanor, but Jinnouchi wasn't listening and he needed to be more stern. So after a brief pause he'd make Jinnouchi an offer. " Conversations with opposing views often offer the most insight. Do you have the answers now? If you are ready to accept the truth of your spirit then I will show you how to get to save your younger brother before its too late."

Spoiler:

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime9th January 2021, 11:58 am

With the lightest of touches, it seemed that combatting a bakuhatsu in close combat was a bad idea. However, it wasn't as if Kozzen was finished. With the combination of his own reaction tiers, time slowing jutsu, and the fact that his displacement aura has a unique quality to it, he still had a chance. Cranking his displacement aura to the max at the faintest of touch, the B-rank clay spiders would not be able to get inside of Kozzen's skin at all, sitting on the base of his S rank displacement armor before it extending outwards and resisting the microscopic bugs.

Right now, he had displacement armor available and maybe  Syn wouldn't notice as he made eye contact with Kozzen. He didn't have any intention of giving up in this fight,  but there was more than meets the eye as he said something blasphemous.

"You see yourself as a holy man when you do the devils work?"

Taking out his katana and tapping his summoning tattoo After resisting the brunt of the hybrid explosion due to his S-rank displacement shield and the fact that he had the A tier strength to resist the knockback.

"Bahni!"

With her appearance tucked in Kozzens clothing and outwards as well, she was rather perplexed.

"Kozzen what the hell is go-"

"No time, slime me!"

Unfortunately, Bahni wasn't going to get any sort of answers in the time being as she did prison release splashback on Kozen's katana, instead of a usual splash as he used his Iaido in order to  attempt to stop the handsigns that Syn was making. Unlike jinnouchi, Kozzen had A tier strength and speed and was doing everything he could to pressure Syn. In addition to the displacement aura, it would have protected his salamder that was tucked in and himself as long as he was able to  keep them together.  He was fighting as hard as he could, and with Iaido slicing being enhanced by his aura,   he would have to stop his handsigns or pay the price. It would be able to pierce and hurt him, but he would also experience the salamander poison that was coated in his katana.

In the meantime, A high pitched evil laugh  would ring through Syn's ears as he was attacked and Kozzen attempted to slice through Syn's fingers with his strength and attempt to destroy his ability to perform ninjutsu. If he tried to counter with Taijutsu or nintaijutsu, Kozzen had his intercepting sword to use as well.

"Any plans Jinnouchi? I'm doing the best I can but he really could blow us all to hell!"

Notess
Spoiler:

Bahni
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime9th January 2021, 2:55 pm

Spoiler:

Jinnouchi couldn't believe it, he didn't think that his attack of all things would have been something that would fail.  All this time trying to train for the perfect throw, and then nothing happened? Of course,t eh fundamentals of shuriken throwing that Jin through he could overcome with skill alone,  but in this case, he couldn't. He didn't have the strong backing the throw, which put him at a disadvantage if he was completely unable to break through whatever armor this guy had going on.

"It was the debriefing, seeing Elias's family laid down and lifeless. Proof? You took my friend, and his family is dead. If Elias was ever in danger, what made you think that I wouldn't be able to protect him. He might be the leader of a great legacy of great men and women alike, the Medjay, but I am the leader of Jielko. It's my responsibility to protect my comrades, and that's what i'm going to do.  What are you trying to tell me? That all of this is false? That everything that happened earlier today was a lie? "

Even though Jinnouchi didn't move from his spot. what he did was quickly throw over his Nazo terrain cameo Cloak in front of him with his A rank speeds and reaction tiers in order to cover himself and take the full brunt of the explosion. This could shoulder the damage of the B rank hybrid explosive damage and keep Jinnouchi free from harm. As for the knockback, jinnouchi did have an air movement technique in the form of his heat flicker, being used along with his A-tier speeds and treated as an A rank air movement technique due to that.  He shouldered the damage ad the ragdoll portion of the technique, keeping control of his body as he stayed in the fight.

Syn started to spin even faster, but Jin never faltered.

"I will always take accountability for my actions as a leader, it's my own burden that I have to bear, the actions of the people under me. If the one you follow is even half that, they would shoulder the full responsibility of his action in exchange for the lives of his comrades. Here's my counter offer,  tell me how to save Elias, and give up Terios. If you do that, I will make that call and you'll be free to go.  That's the extent of the respect I have for you as an ancestor of the Medjay, the Tapir family faced execution based on an accident, I can only imagine what they would do to you, regardless if Terios was forcing you. What is your ninja way anyway? Do you have one? "

In a way, he was giving him the benefit of the doubt.  He was trying to convince Syn that he didn't have to fight for something he didn't believe in,  but he also had a responsibility to not hold back if the lives of his friends were on the line.  As for Kozzen, well, he was amazing. Jin wasn't expecting the genin to be too brave and he wouldn't blame them. But Kozzen wasn't backing down and he was rather impressed that he was holding his own for now. Regardless of whether it was the willpower of the ninja or the power of his clan, Jinnouchi still smiled at the fact that Kozzen was still going. If he wasn't giving up, it would be a bad look for the leader to falter.

He had to try a technique no one has seen him use yet. Or better yet, he was already using it. Using flicker to fly upwards and being able to travel at 150 feet in a single instance at A-Tier + speeds, but right now, he was only going above 60 feet in order to be away from the windmill explosion range and potentially above the creation of the giant scarab if things went south.  But this wasn't him running away, this was how he knew how to fight.

Kotone was the sea
Elias was the land
and Jin, he was the sky

Taking out 3 of the modified senbon with the ehar seeker he used before and forming handsigns, he blew heat chakra on it and condensed the explosiveness of the heat to 3 feet before launching it downward to attack Syn.  Even at the bare minimum at max distance for a single p.t at  -ss speeds, that would 280 feet it could pass in a single instance while locking onto Syn's heat signature.  It would hit syn in no time and in addition to that, the range scale was lowered so that Kozzen wouldn't be caught in the blast. It was just enough for Syn's body, and quite possibly able to hurt him.

Meanwhile, all Syn would feel is heat while being under Jin's heat mirage genjutsu from before after saturating the area with his heat chakra with temp time being clocked to the max of x4. It was all he could feel, with everything else locked away. It might even be a good thing for him to not notice that this time Jin's senbon damaged him if it did, and maybe it could defeat him before it's too late.

"Gratitude! In all things in life!!"

Notes
Spoiler:

Blocked with quick reflexes and armor
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jinnouchi on 9th January 2021, 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spoiler music)
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime14th January 2021, 4:20 am

Kozzen went in for a double jointed leg lock on both Syn’s legs. Due to having adequate reaction tiers to render the submission attempts unsuccessfully; Syn took advantage of the contact that Kozzen would actually make. Therefore the two combatants would already have established the contact requirements needed for microscopic beetles to enter Kozzen’s body from the skin(nose, mouth, ect). This wouldn’t cause him any damage, nor would he have the right senses to see or feel anything microscopic.

So by the time he’d activate his displacement armor; it’d be too late. Syn had warned him not to move, as he continued his windmill but this time in the air. It seemed like Kozzen was cooperating even when  activating the displacement armor to protect himself from the attacks and locking down with A-rank strength. Unfortunately, Kozzen had no intention of giving up and so when he’d summon Bahni, Syn understood what he might have to do.

Syn didn’t do anything initially just in case Kozzen still wanted to cooperate.Kozzen had Bahni lace his sword with poison, but by this time Syn was about done with his hand seals. Nonetheless Kozzen was still able to get his Iado slice fired off which was also backed by strength. The attack successfully pierce through the outer layer of Syn’s armor but the damage would be stopped by the inner layer. Syn remained unharmed, but his protective layer had taken damage.

He was also able to complete his hand seals which brought forth the Rhinoceros Beetle. This beetle was soo large that Kozzen would be caught within it for remaining within 50ft of its creation. It was unfortunate that Kozzen hadn’t just stayed still, because now Syn was left with two choices. To let Kozzen slide and be made a liar, or to cut the games and force Jinnouchi to listen. Well, Syn was no liar. So, with he utmost precision, Syn would cause the scarabs to detonate the cerebellum.

As for Jinnouchi, he’d use his cloak to shoulder the blow but the knock back was too much. He’d use some quick thinking, and his heat flicker technique to go up into the air about 60ft. That was high enough for Jinnouchi to see, what Syn had created. Looking down, he’d notice that the field was a big canvas, in which Syn had painted.  So as he’d throw his senbon, and prepare his powerful follow up technique; the sound of a horn could be heard. Syn knew that he had ran out of time, the match was about to be over. Even though he had cut himself off from the heat earlier, he was still feeling extreme fatigue.  His breathing would get extremely heavy, but he’d be in a near meditative state. He hadn’t been using any tiers at this point.

Although he couldn’t keep up with Jinnouchi’s throws, Syn could still keep up with the young man’s speed. So, he’d see Jin in prime throwing position, and he’d release the limb that contained Kozzen’s body.  Soon, Jin would hit the construct with what seemed like heat explosive senbon. Though the physical damage and hybrid damage wasn’t enough. The stacking chakra damage would do the trick, causing the large beetle to crumble . Syn would fall to the ground and sit there with his legs crossed. Syn speak out to him this time concerning , Kozzen.”Better to have lived a short and purposeful life, than a long one without. He had served his purpose and with his life; has created art.” With little time left until total blackout , Syn remained seated.

From where Jinnouchi was in the air he could see the painting below. It was a banquet hall, with a platform sitting five demonic humans wearing Kage hats at a table. On the lower level were two tables each placed in one corner of the room, leaving the center open. Soldiers sat and rejoiced in celebration and feasting.These soldiers were shinobi and what they feasted on were the organs and body parts of Medjay, Monsters, and Samurai. In the center was living medjay, samurai, and monsters begging and screaming as they were slaughtered. The five sitting figures were happily eating.  As the horns stopped blowing and the room grew dark Syn could only wonder, ” What do you think of this, Master Jinnouchi?” Total Blackout.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man   Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel :  Holy Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1(pt1): Enter the Mouth of Azazel : Holy Man
Page 1 of 1