Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]   Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado] - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st April 2021, 12:13 pm

Diana couldn’t help but giggle at the thought of her running around with sound effects behind her movement. It probably would be good if she used Genjutsu so whenever someone heard the sound they would get trapped in it but she preferred moving silently which was why she picked up Silent Killing, but it wasn’t a bad idea in truth but she wasn’t so sure about being a manga character. “Hm? It’s alright I’m not going to bother her since she might be busy. Once she’s settled in I’m positive she’ll reach out to me and we’ll hang out like normal.” She said with a smile as she recalled when she and Praise would hang out all the time. Granted, she wasn’t just sitting around herself as she’s been traveling and training with the ANBU since the Chunin exams so she was busy herself.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]   Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2021, 10:53 am

"Hm, well if you are hungry and still want to hang out, I could make us something. Due to my eating habits, I either make my meals or have them prepared for me. Sorry If it seems like it's pretty boring here, it's more or less a vacation home for me that the guardian shinobi picked out since I felt a tad homesick. So, in a way, maybe it's not too much furnished since I don't spend a lot of time here. "

Maybe he could have done more for Diana, but this was the best he could do so far. "I hope I didn't take you away from doing something important. It's been a while since I ran into anyone in my old Genin days and I felt a bit nostalgic is all. "
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]   Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado] - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2021, 11:00 am

Though it wasn’t as exciting as a night on the town she was quite okay with the downtime since she was spending her time either training with the ANBU or training with Zhao back home so this was all the excitement she could handle with her legs giving out causing her to collapse. “It's fine really, I’m not one for too much excitement so this is pretty okay in my book.” She said while flipping through the magazine as she was wondering how useful dressing skimpily would work against her opponents. Perhaps erojutsu? “No, you haven’t taken me away from anything really. In fact, I'm trying to avoid my Guardian since he’s been training me into the dirt ever since the Chunin exams.” She said shuddering at the thought of facing Zhao again. “How is it at the Guardians though? I’m assuming you’re living in some luxurious room since your close to the Daiymo.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]   Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado] - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 2:29 am

"Everything is customized to your liking, so the rooms are pretty much something that matches your personality. When it comes to my room, I just got here so I haven't moved anything around as of yet. It's fully furnished and I get the feeling that a person can live out the rest of their lives as a guardian shinobi. I'm serious, you could retire with this job and live a better sense of luxury other than being with the allied shinobi forces. It's so dangerous and crazy sometimes, maybe even more chaotic when no one pays attention to the less talented. "

Gado himself was still under the misconception that he wasn't very talented.

"I got to say, I was a little sad and confused to see that only the guardians offered me a place. I felt shame and unwanted, but I'm really happy being here now. I even lost my virginity on my first day, it was the craziest thing that happened to me. I didn't even get a chance to get a word in...it's not like how the romance novels described it to be..."

At least he learned the power of nen out of it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]   Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado] - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 10:59 am

Diana was pleased to hear that the rooms were tailored to their liking which meant that Praise was comfortable where she was. She didn’t truly understand his other concern, however, and wondered why he felt that way. “Not sure why you feel that way. Plenty of people didn’t even pass the exams so would you consider those people unwanted?” She found herself asking before putting down the magazine. “You were given a chance to work with someone who probably has the same or more influence than the leader of a village clearly you were seen as a valuable asset to that person. What? You’d rather be handing out tickets and catching petty criminals like some of the guys that went into the military police?” She asked waiting to see what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]   Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Land Of Graves [diana/Gado]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2