Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Land Tournament - Graves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Land Tournament - Graves Empty
PostSubject: Land Tournament - Graves   Land Tournament - Graves Icon_minitime23rd June 2014, 4:18 pm

Area Type - Mine Shaft
Size - 50 meters wide (radius), 200 Meters deep.
Terrain - An abandoned mine shaft which makes the arena similar to a cylinder with numerous groves etched into the walls due to the drilling.
Special Conditions
- Lowered Visibility - Bio-lumiencent moss are scattered all around the mine shaft
- Unstable Flooring - The Bottom of the mineshaft is prone to collapsing if struck plunging downward an additional 25 meters below each time it collapses.
- Underground Combat - Chakra needed to stick to the walls of the Mine Shaft in order to engage in combat. Walls can be climbed at 1-rank below the users natural speed if they likewise possess strength tiers or 2-ranks below in the absence of strength tiers, climbing techniques or Earth/Crystal/Diamond Release moving techniques.

======================================================

Participants
* Taishoku Kurogane
* Laxus Shinto
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Land Tournament - Graves
Page 1 of 1