Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]    No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 9:22 pm

Zhao would chuckle before reaching out to pat her on her shoulder with carefree smile as she really didn't need to go that far all formal and what not. "Nah it's fine, besides I owed a debt myself, taking care of you is how I paid it off besides living here has it's perks too though home is where the heart is. It's honestly to slow over here, much more exciting things to do outside of Republic Walls." he said emphatically before standing up once more and bringing up something he had been meaning to ask for a while. "So what are you going to do about your girlfriend. You know when it's time to go." he said somewhat seriously as he knew if anything would potentially hold her back from making that leap it would be Praise. First love was nice and all but if Praise got in the way of Diana's birthright then he might have to do something to deal with that problem regardless of how his charge felt about it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]    No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 10:11 pm

Unfortunately for Diana, every possible scenario made her seem like the bad guy. If she decided to ask Praise to come along she’ll be taking her away from her actual family so that Diana could see hers and if she didn’t decide to ask her to come there was no way she could tell her what they were actually doing so she would just have to either break up with her or just disappear and not tell her anything. “I… I don’t know. I don’t want to hurt her and I’d be selfish if I just took her away from her family.” With Zhao seemingly pumped about finally being able to discuss visiting the remnants of Pandora she didn’t want to disappoint him. This truly was a lose-lose situation. “ I’ll mull it over. Besides, that isn’t happening anytime soon. I have a long way to go.” She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]    No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 11:08 pm

"True true. Well the barriers I placed around this area won't last forever so I guess we should probably stop talking about this and get back into the swing of training." Zhao said stretching a bit and drawing his sword. "Low intensity so D-rank speed should be enough that way I can test your technique since Ialready can see you've been keeping up with your conditioning." he said stepping about twenty feet away before placing his hands on his nodachi and then beckoning Diana to come at him. When she eventually moved he would send a strije of disgrace her way at swift release (D+l speeds just like he said he would.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]    No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th November 2020, 11:38 pm

Nodding, she would jump back at bullet release speeds to put some distance between them and when he had launched his attack she would draw her katana but before she was able to do anything she would actually remember something very important she had forgotten. “Oh shit!” She exclaimed before sidestepping his attack with C rank speed. “I totally forgot I had to meet up with Quinton for team training! Aww crap and I’ve been here with you all this time! Sorry Zhao, I gotta go this, unfortunately, is important! Let's pick up from where we left off later!” She said before giving him a hug before bolting off.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]    No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 1:01 am

Zhao would halt in place before chuckling as it seemed somethings would never change. "Alright hurry up and get to your teammates before they die of boredom." he joked knowing chances are Quinton wasn't teaching them anything useful yet again. After Diana head out he would gather the barrier tags which sound proofed their conversation from outsiders and would start to think of a way to pay back the cute chick he got them from.

Topic Over.
Training Results:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]    No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th November 2020, 9:18 am

Diana learns

A Rank= Chidori (-8)
A Rank= Hirenkyaku (-8)
A Rank= Lightning Release: Electro-Blade (-8)
B Rank= Raidengan Illusion Arts (-4)
D Rank= Shinken Gai: Rai Touch (-1)
D Rank= Shinken Gai Kata (-1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]    No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Rest for the Wicked [Dual Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2