Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime11th March 2020, 1:12 pm

The Obstacle Courses were set and Team MaJuMo were set up in front of theirs. They weren't saying a word to each other, occasionally one of them would smile or punch another in the shoulder but there were no words.

The obstacle course before them was fully set up, 5 challenges in total that they had to overcome in order to reach the end and the Proctor walked in front of both teams before speaking.

"So, 5 Obstacles to clear to reach the end. This is not pass/fail just like the Written Exam. Speed, ingenuity in clearing the challenges and sabotage of the enemy team will result in points being awarded which will aid your progress in getting promoted at the end of all of this. There is one last check being done and then it'll be time to run the course. I hope everyone is prepared." The Proctor then turned and left, going back to speak to the groups creating the obstacles.

Rules:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime11th March 2020, 4:23 pm

Walking with her team, Kotone made sure to try and look over their opponents. The frosty girl was going be interesting, and likely would make her the target in order to freeze her waters. All a guess, but she felt it was an educated one from what little she had already seen. However, she was the one who bumped Jin. And she wasn't about to let them think they could get away with that. And if they were starting... well let's get started. "Alright, I'm... super nervous. I didn't think we'd be the first ones but maybe that's also to our advantage, right? I can get a technique ready that might let us slow them down."

"Miss Kotone has also instructed me on the best methods with which to assist, and I will also take your orders and suggestions." Thadie added as she remained uncurled from Kotone's neck, watching the other team closely.

"Right. And whilst it's gonna be a bit of a drain, if you think I need to unleash my ultimate attack, you just let me know to unleash my Sin,"
Kotone chose the particular words they had worked out over time as a precaution for if the opponents had some way to listen in. A good team needed their secrets. And her Sinful Lotus technique was definitely a secret weapon.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime11th March 2020, 6:25 pm

They’ve reached their locations only to find proctors waiting for them. They’d be given a set of rules to follow and then instructed to move to starting positions. The pressure was intense since they were the first two teams to start the course. Naturally the pressure did not pass Elias over and neither did it for Kotone. As the other team move into position one of their members deliberately bumped Jin and made a threatening gesture. For some odd reason this only forced a smile on Eli’s face  as she could’ve probably have been setting up all types of traps. More to it, he’d notice how comfortable the other team is with one another. Sharing laughs and clowning around as if they could read each other’s thoughts. Or maybe it wasn’t like that at all, it’s possible that they were just celebrating a well executed sabotage. Either way it’d probably be best for him to keep his focus on his teammates rather than the other team since their body language is slightly misleading. He’d give Jinnouchi a look over to see if he can spot anything weird and then he’d hold both their hands and look at thadie. ” yea I’m nervous too Koto. Part of me wish I was still just mad again.” He’d chuckle a bit while bringing his hands together to make all their skins connect in what looks like a strange , Elias hand sandwich. Essentially he’s using Jinnouchis body heat to keep them focused on the heat rather then their nerves. ”How’re you feelin big guy? Don’t you worry about them y’all, their just hatin. Honestly I think their close bond is just weird. Their all giggling and stuff like that, atleast we don’t do weird shit like that” Hed continue to squeeze their hands before finally letting go. ” Well Old man you heard Ms Thadie she’s here to help and Koto is ready to fight. So go ahead and make the call” Eli readied himself for this part of the exams to start

Tech in use:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime12th March 2020, 1:14 am

With that small bump, the signal of war has begun. Jin's soulfire aura was blazing at that point, even standing a few feet away from him, you could feel the heat he was giving off. However, it wasn't rage that he was feeling, it was excitement. This was one of the first major experiences in the ninja culture he appropriated upon coming to Nazogakure, and it was something he was going to be able to share with his friends.

With the fact that the beastly looking woman bumped Jinnouchi,  he started to get rather anxious in order to get started. She tried to intimidate him in front of his team, and as the leader, he couldn't let that slide. They were counting on him to remain focused and think of a way to get through these situations as it is.  If he could help it, he wouldn't let them have their way.

"Ok, JiElKo! We know our roles, we know our limitations. I'll take the vanguard position. I'll do my job right so anything that comes in your way won't even get to ya."

Though, as he did some handsigns to get his wind going and the soul fire aura pumping, Jin raised his eyebrow.

"Sin huh? I thought you were the most innocent out of all of us Kotone?  Haha..."

Jin was in good spirits, so sharing a laugh helped with the nerves. He also didn't mind Eli using him as a fireplace. As Jin put his hands in his pockets, he would face ahead.

""The reason why we can't lose is because we're family.  Not only that, but we also have the highest synergy with each other. We got the coolest kids on the block, rocking the Nazo-Ninja Clarks,  and this is our home turf. They don't even know where the best chicken dumpling spot is. Anyone who hasn't had a bowl of Ranmaru noodles and chicken, and played with the labyrinth puzzle box toy has no chance. Foods too good man... maybe we should make a bet with the other team? Loser buys Ranmaru noodles?  "

Jin found himself drooling a bit just thinking about it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Enzo on 15th March 2020, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime13th March 2020, 7:03 pm

The flaring heat of Jin was easily countered by the biting frost that flowed from Juliana as easily as her breath did. The team seemed to share a glance for a few moments before the smallest of the group, the one identified as Momo spoke up. Her voice was soft and sweet, a lovely lilt to it as she spoke.

"Hey, Muscles! I'll makes a bet wit'cha! If we win the Obstacle Course, you need to dress up in whatevahs I say for the next rounds! If you win, we'll buys ya dinner for the next two days! How 'bouts it?" She said, the grin in her voice was obvious through her tone but most of her face couldn't be seen due to the heavy duty coat that she wore. Her deep red eyes sparkled, almost having a gem-like quality to them as she watched the other team.

Marek smirked and shook his head while Juliana frowned and grumbled at the terms, only seemed fair to Momo but it wasn't her place to speak out against the leader of their squad. Regardless of the answer, both teams were called up and they took their places on the starting platform. Momo hopped up onto Juliana's back and the feral woman crouched while Marek flicked his left arm. A gleaming bow of deep green energy appeared in his hands at A-Rank speeds.

The proctor stepped up between the two courses and slammed their hands together, the first obstacle revealing itself. Three walls appeared and launched upwards, forty foot away, the first was thirty feet tall and made of earth, the second was forty feet tall and made of a strange black crystal, the last was fifty feet tall and made of black steel although with another clap from the proctor, every wall took on a strange dirty sheen.

The instructor then threw open their arms and swung them down, signalling the start of the course.

All at once, Team MaJuMo burst forwards at C-Rank speeds, Marek firing off two arrows that thunked into the wall of JiElKo's obstacle course, sitting there, glowing ominously. As they reached the wall, Juliana reared her arm back and swung it forwards with a snarl of fury, her fist slammed into the wall and ice exploded out before shattering inwards, annihilating the wall for a large section. She swore loudly for some reason, shaking her hand but moved through to the next wall.

While this was happening, however, something would be happening to Jin. As he readied himself to go into the course, anything his friends told him... He'd hear the opposite and it would be nasty, insults came from them as though they were angry at him, stabbing at weaknesses and digging in deep. He wouldn't be able to plan anything either as anything he tried to say would also come out opposite and harsh, as though he was pissed off at his allies and spitting vitriol at them.

Marek:

Juliana:

Momo:

Notes:

Last edited by Blade on 13th March 2020, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime13th March 2020, 7:57 pm

Kotone was more than ready, and already expected some kind of silly tricks, and moved along with her team at up to B-rank speed to keep up with them as best she could. She stayed on the inside lane, prepared to be the shield for Team Jielko, and to keep a constant watch on the opposing side. She already knew exactly what was needed of her, and she had her faith in her team. Once they got moving she fixed her gaze upon the little girl who had made the wager, whilst also noting the archer. With a quick glance towards the fired arrows she gave her warning. "Chakra in the arrows. Can't tell what."

"I'm on it," Thadie took the initiative, shifting about and preparing something, only to be cut off.

"No, let me," She was aware that she had to maintain some secrecy, but also that those arrows could be dangerous. And so, she drew her hand in a little circle and formed her Burst Pellets, approaching with her group she tossed one forwards at the arrows with the aim to simply blow them away, meanwhile she held on to one for safe keeping. She knew Elias enough to not even need to speak to know what he was likely going to do. The team weren't direct combatants, and they had their own methods. Flicking open a Water Vial, she flicked it out, and instantly expanded it to a flurry of water with the Hidden in Drizzle technique across the opposing side to shroud them in heavy rain. Thadie was ready too, she knew exactly what to do, she just needed to wait for a tap signal from Kotone. Soon as she got the signal of Elias throwing them out, she would drop a torrent of water from above when they had no floor beneath them, on top of them to keep them from recovering and hopefully secure the knock out.

During which, a thought occurs to Kotone, and her attention fixes upon Momo directly, her hand reaching in to her satchel for a secret little surprise. And at the same time, she motions with a personal hand seal for her team 'Silence', worked out during their training telling them not to speak, and nodded as a way to suggest to 'let her know' when to unleash the secret technique. As soon as she got that word, and with her Liquid Scrying helping to keep her eye on the opponents, she was more than ready. If Elias' work didn't come through, she knew just how to handle one irritation.

Kotone using:
Thadie using:
TLDR version:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime13th March 2020, 9:35 pm

Elias was pumped up by Jinnouchi’s speech. It didn’t happen often but every now and then Jin had a fire in his raspy old man voice that shook Eli to his core. Yes, he was nervous but he knew the big guy was right, there was no team in all five nations that had the synergy that Jielko has. More to the point they surely didn’t know shit about the best fucking chicken Dumpling spot  in town! How could they be the best if they don’t even eat the best? Jin understood! Eli knew that Jin had seen their victory at hand and that made him all the more confident. Jin was at the pentacle of accuracy when he also pointed out that the other team most likely had never played with the labyrinth puzzle box toy! The fuck was Jielko nervous about truly a team like that can’t win, not here.”Yea! Fuck their chicken!” Elias was soo pumped with confidence that he didn’t even notice momo too much until she spoke.

Her challenge naturally placed a grin on Eli’s face since he’s quite the trouble maker but in a moment that grin became more of a nervous and awkward expression.  He noticed that not once has the other team really acknowledged him or Kotone. They’re all roughly around the same age and yes Jinnouchi is an abnormally big guy but still not once? Not a single reference to the team? Just glances. Heck Elias being a troublemaker has pushed a couple of buttons before but this felt a bit different. The physical contact, which had Elias searching for seals and now they speak to him as if he didn’t stand there with his teammates holding his hand. It was obvious, that Jinnouchi is currently being targeted. Which only lead him to ask once more, ”Hey Jin, how’re you feelin?”. The proctor would then do what she did  to start the match and so Elias would finally make his move to try and eliminate the opponents rather quickly before they play any deeper into their games. After all situation control is what they do.

The moment the other team moved forward Elias would shift the ground beneath them at S-rank speeds to send them off the edge. He’d chuckle lightly and turn his eyes to Kotone whose often paying attention to his demeanor for a follow up. The move was without indication and with the rain settling in on the other side; spatial orientation will become increasingly difficult for their opponents. It would require the opponents to possess such specific criteria to avoid this and with flying and teleportation out of the picture they wouldn’t be left with many options. Kotone and her follow up would ensure this as well. Jielko would move forward in hopes that Koto and Thadie were capable of foiling whatever they had planned with the arrows so that Jinnouchi can handle the earth wall that stood before them.

While progressing Elias would notice Kotones signal and heed her message, tapping Jinnouchi to direct his attention to her signal. After being in agreement though Elias figured it was time to do what troublemakers do. If you haven’t figured it out by now the answer is, cause trouble.  So Elias would materialize his Gourd E. He’d send a B rank of his powder over to the enemies field at S-rank speeds into the drizzle where he remembered the wall would be. It wasn’t too hard to find since he’d already seen it and made note of its distance and his angle from it. There hidden in the drizzle Elias’ clone prepared a seal upon that wall. On Elias’ side he’d take the time to prepare two more and then rejoin with his team hoping that Jinnouchi has taken care of the wall by now.

Techs Used:

Items used:
Spoiler:

Reserves:

Happenings:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime15th March 2020, 4:42 am

"That's a bet that I'm willing to take, you have my word that I'll wear whatever you want for those rounds.  But make sure you don't back out if you start losing!"

What's the worst that could happen? A harmless bet could keep the competition alive, and he wanted to make this as memorable as possible. In the prior moments of the competition beginning to start, Jin was in high alert. If there was anything that was coming in the way of his comrades, he would make sure that they knew about it immediately.

The three walls came up and Jinnouchi placed his hands down in the starting position as if he was ready to take off. As his hands touched the ground, he got a good grip of the ground below him, fully intending to take from the earth material as soon as the proctor lowered their hands to initiate the start of the course.  With that, he also morphed a set of set of Morpher senbon and multiplied it with his mult-creation jutsu. With 10 Morpher senbon in total, he would keep them  in one hand as he had his fingers near the button for his blade to eject from his holder.

"Chakra in the arrows. Can't you even tell what that is with that muscle brain? What good are you?"

Huh?  There was an immediate look of confusion on Jinnouchi's face. Did Kotone just say that?

"Must I do everything myself? Some leader you are..."

Even thadie was getting in on it, which made Jinnnouchi feel as if he was doing something wrong. But why? They had their positions, Jinnouchi was supposed to take the vanguard area.

"Hey jinnouchi, feeling like crap yet? Well, you should be, it's very easy for you to come into our lives and ruin the exams for us. "

With this being said to Jinnouchi, he started to think that this was because he accepted the dare.

"What's going on guys, did I do something wrong?"
What they heard: "You should be even happy that i'm even here, get off my back!"

It was a big mess, and their facial expressions weren't matching what was being said. He never knew them to do the whole harsh joking scenario, so what was going on? However, jin saw Kotone make the symbol for silence in order for them to stop talking.

That's right, maybe they were trying to confuse the other team in order to think that they really didn't get along.  Why didn't they discuss this before? Was it so that the other team would let their guards down? Either way, Jinnouchi had a job to do.

Moving towards the wall at B rank speeds, he would be about 25 feet away from it when he went the full 15 feet.  Deciding that he wanted to do as much damage as possible, Jinnouchi first did an Iaido technique and sliced at the wall, dealing A rank heat release physical damage to the wall. This also caused the wall to sustain a burn, being lit a flame due to the uniqueness of his soulfire aura.  This was possible due to the volatile heat that came from Jin's aura, with his displacement aura being able to reach as far as 27.5 feet from where he was.  As the wall was on fire and sustained a B rank burn for the next two posts, Jin would throw a total of 4 mopher senbon at the wall at B rank speeds.

The senbon was tiny, giving them the ability to reach a distance of 60 feet of his current location. Each senbon did a C rank of hybrid explosive damage.  It was a total of an A rank heat release physical damage, the wall being on flames and sustaining B rank damage via status effect for the next two posts, and a total of A-rank hybrid explosive damage. Only time would tell if this was enough damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime15th March 2020, 12:14 pm

There was a lot of events happening, so let's break it down.

First, due to the 2 PT, Team MaJuMo had cleared 20 feet towards the obstacles and weren't expecting any proper interference this early, after all those walls were pretty imposing. They were quite wrong in that regard though.

As the fastest moving thing, the ground shifting happened first and Juliana, although she didn't have strength she did have another trick up her sleeve. A piercing howl burst through the air and the air around her altered and changed instantly, frost flew over the ground and the air became sharp and frigid, even reaching out onto Jielko's side of the field. They'd feel the cold eating into their flesh, sapping their energy and will to move, every action ripping what little breath they had away from them.

Small seals along Marek's clothing however lit up a faint, warm orange and Momo just giggled quietly to herself, both of them were used to this.

At the same time the ice coalesced and snapped shut around Juliana forming a skin-tight suit of armour that let her burst forwards, grabbing Marek before he could be thrown from the course and leaping over the moving earth at the wall, smashing through it as she did before, screaming in fury. Despite how quickly the aura appeared, she didn't look tired, no... She looked manic, frantic, eyes darting around and spotting the cloud moving towards them. Her free hand snapped up and her fingers flexed in a strange way. All of a sudden, this glowing cube appeared in the air around the cloud and then snapped shut. The cloud disappeared and all the sand within was annihilated.

While this was happening, Kotone's pellets hit the wall just before Jin did being that they were moving around the same speed. Sure enough they hit the wall and exploded, cracks and splinters running up the wall but the arrows... Also detonated.

Thick clouds of noxious green and black smoke exploded outwards, although there was another invisible miasma in there. As Jin hit the cloud things would immediately start turning hazy and his limbs would grow weaker, it'd be hard to move properly and everything would be slower. At the same time colours would flit and run in front of his eyes, things would melt and flow and become all wobbly, his attack would lack a lot of its original power unless he happened to have a Spirit-Endurance tier chain.

Due to Juliana's speed, the stormy blockade was easily dodged and Momo still head on. She wasn't done yet though. Taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth and screamed. It was no normal scream, it pierced far deeper than any scream had a right to. It would be hard to think, hard to act, hard to even exist while this scream burned into the mind, fear and paranoia locking up every single muscle and tendon.

Juliana:

Marek:

Momo:

Note:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime15th March 2020, 4:58 pm

Beginning Notes:

The first thing Kotone noticed was the way Jin spoke, and it did throw her a little for a loop. She'd never heard Jin talk like that before, and something was definitely wrong. It seemed she knew exactly what she needed to do. Hand still in her satchel and ready, she approached Jin, but she had to wait, to be careful, and to watch through her Liquid Scrying. She could deal with so much more once she had the moment. She watched through the water from the Blockade as Momo opened her mouth, and Kotone took her chance. The girl would get little more than a peep, before suddenly... nothing. A gamble that would pay off in the long term. But then finally she broke the signal for 'Silence', and immediately spoke. "What's the matter? Nothing more to say?" To add insult to injury, she raised the skull to speak back at Momo's comrades with their now silent friend's voice. She set it back aside, needing to focus again. "Ok boys, let's show them how Jielko stands," With the creeping frost, she knew she needed to stay close to Jin and his natural heat. Something was going on with Jin, and she only suspected that the screaming girl was a vocal user just like her. She made a mental note that she needed to catch her name and befriend her later for some tips on vocal techniques. But first, she closed her eyes and began the oddly polyphonic symphony with her voice. Very quickly the two effects she chained together would work together. At first she found no effect from the first song, needing to pump that little bit more chakra in to her Spring Awakening to break through the genjutsu she suspecting Jin had been stuck in, and with the extra push it appeared so and she broke through the technique. Then there was the second song weaved in, one designed to first aid their own side of the field, creating tiny little Burst explosions and dispersing the poison that was around them, and a little more damage to the wall whilst she was at it. The wall was the boys' job right now, and Kotone was back to the focus on the opponents if they were still in the game.

Kotone using:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime15th March 2020, 7:17 pm

Jin would reply to his question unpleasantly. This only confirmed ,Elias’ suspicion that Jin was being messed with because out of the three , he was the most polite. A matter of fact early in the teams inception , Elias cursed Jin out for about an hour and all of Jin’s replies remained polite. This could be confirmed by anyone whose ever met the guy, he’s just not hot tempered and full of himself. Despite what his 12 pack and tiny shirts might say. So what was wrong with him? He made an attempt at the wall but that effort was in vain. Finally, a weird sound was heard but in an instant vanished. Elias would look towards Kotone and start to laugh. It was obvious to the team that Jin was being messed with but Elias only noticed one potential  trigger which was touch. Leave it to the vocal masters like Kotone to figure that voice can be a second. That must be the reason why she took her opponent’s voice. That and it’s funny as heck.”I’m not nearly as annoying when I talk am I?”

Elias would look at Jin as Kotone dispersed the poisons or whatever after effect was being triggered by those original attacks. He’d place a hand on his shoulder and smile at him. He wasn’t sure if he was still under a genjutsu or if Kotone had successfully broke it but he figured that Jin could still see straight. So maybe he could make out what Elias is saying by lip reading. As the air began to chill heavily his words seemed a bit poetic but appropriate above all else. ” If I’m the earth then Kotone is the ocean but you my brother are the sun.” With those words he’d leave it to Jinnouchi to handle the weather while he handles as many walls as he could.  ” Stone Dance: Seven Souls of The Samurai Get Down, Badger come forth!” In a rush at S-rank speeds, stone samurai Badger would rush the wall before them delivering S-rank earth release piercing damage(spiked body and snowball). Badger danced along continuing onto the second wall to rush through yet another wall at the same speeds and intensity while Elias would shift himself and his team forward at S-rank speeds. Although the shift was not linear it still put them in position to move passed the first and maybe even second wall if it shattered. Depending on how many it can break the team would push on forward while staying on alert for team Majumo, if they somehow truly  survived elimination.

New Techs Used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime16th March 2020, 10:25 am

With the cold air appearing over to Jin's side of the obstacle course, the first thing that he worried about was the way his team would handle such a weather change.  He felt that he would be fine for a while, he was serving as a living furnace due to his soulfire aura and producing numerous amounts of heat chakra had to count for something, right? Though the ice armor that Juliana performed looked pretty cool and he wondered how it worked himself. Not to say that he wanted to copy her style. There were things that only in could do that not many other people could copy as well.  

When the adverse explosion occurred against the wall, Jin's movement would have theoretically been moving towards the smog if he hasn't noticed it, due to him being about 10 feet away from the wall around this time.  However,  with his reaction tiers combined with his wind feeling jutsu, Jin had more than enough of a chance to react to the smoke engulfing his 40-foot sensory range. He was able to react even quicker due to seeing the green miasma and having the distance of 10 feet from its release, moving back at B+ speeds to be exactly 16 feet and out of the spread range. This was also measured by his wind feeling sensory combination, he ha 40 feet to work with and it didn't engulf his sensory, so he knew how far he had to be away from it.

"What's the matter Jin? Nothing more to say?"

Ok, now he was totally being messed with, it was Kotone that told him not to talk. It made him think that there was something wrong with his voice or maybe he didn't notice something.

Or it could be the soul-sucking dangerous skull that little mermaids have nightmares about when it takes their voices.

"Ok boys, let's show them how Jielko stands! But we might as well call it ElKo if Jin can't pull his weight!"

Another hurtful translation, he was always wondering if he was doing enough or holding the team back. His talents weren't that dynamic, he had his position in the group to command the sky, but even he struggled with what Clio meant with the translation. He used the ballons well and haven't got a chance to use it in actual combat besides using it in the delves and against Seiko (and lost), but he did want to get better to further lead his team.

He had to be strong, but that last translation made him freeze, even if it was for a moment. It wasn't because he was tired or even poisoned.  It was just that Mr. Hot stuff Jinnouchi wasn't feeling so hot right now.  However, he didn't make it get control over him. One of the reasons is that even if he did believe that deep down, his team thought of him as much, he could also believe in their desires and their own skills. That was the middle ground assumption of it all, but reading Eli's lips gave him a different narrative. It also translated...properly?

"Wait...was I under a spell just now? But when did they do it?"

No real modern answer could come soon enough, but it was all a ruse and Jinnouchi got played a little by them. It was the tactics of his team members and long-standing relationship that withstood the test of time and generations, their close family bonds are what got them through without even directly talking to each other.

JiElKo acts as easily as breathing when it comes to acting like one unit.

” If I’m the earth then Kotone is the ocean but you, my brother are the sun.”

He's got that right, Jin was the sun, and the first thing he was going to do involved getting rid of this cold feeling. Before he knew it, Jin started to weave hand signs at B rank speed and bring about an intense heat throughout the battlefield that reached as far as 200 feet.  After superheating the atmosphere, the stamina drain would become a constant. But they had to endure it, there was a method to how Jin fought.

"Kotone, Elias.....thank you.........I almost forgot who I was for a moment. But if they can't take the heat, they need to get out of the kitchen!"

No only was this a hiding technique for Jin, superheating the atmosphere could also supply much precipitation from starting the melting process with the ice.  The enemy team starts to feel especially hot due to Jin saturating the area with heat chakra, in more ways than one.

In the meantime, in order to keep up with the pace with the exam, Jin continued to move only after Kotone cleared up the poison.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime18th March 2020, 5:55 pm

There was a lot going on and there were a lot of counters planned from Team MaJuMo however none of them would matter in the end.

The world warped and twisted around each team and all of a sudden they'd find themselves back at the start of the course, none of the obstacles touched and none of their techniques activated, everything back to the way it was at the start.

The Proctor hopped up onto a rock platform between the two teams and glared daggers at both of them, one by one.

"Oi, you stupid gits! This is an Obstacle Course, not a feckin' Deathmatch! The objective is to beat the obstacles, not disqualify each other. The disqualification condition is to make people think rather than just hop over to the other course and start up a brawl. Go for the objectives, not each other. You two are the types of teams that would get distracted by a feckin' clone and lose track of your actual target, letting them get away."

She hissed out a breath and rubbed the bridge of her nose before continuing.

"Not to mention! Going all out from the beginning? Do you guys know nothing about resource management and strength tests? You prod and poke at your opponent to find their limits before you unleash Hell. How would you have felt if you'd unleashed your all only to get slapped down because the enemy has a one time Jutsu that completely ruins your plan? Yeah that'd make you feel pretty damn stupid wouldn't it? So listen up and take this as a proper teaching moment, you're both impulsive and reckless and you need to learn to tone it down, especially if you want to survive in Nazogakure."

With her rant over the Proctor took a deep breath and slapped her cheeks to get out of the furious funk she'd got herself into.

"Okay. We're going to start again and this time, your main focus is the Obstacles of the course, not trying to disqualify or murder the other team, okay? Okay. Nice and simple." With that done she scanned around for a few moments.

This gave Marek enough time to turn towards Jielko and give a shrug with a soft laugh, he finally spoke and his voice was musical, dipping between octaves. "Well... What can we do? Perhaps this time, my friends, we should be a little more gentle. No one likes it rough on their first time after all." He flashed a wink and turned to the rest of his team, giving them both a nudge as they got ready once more.

This time when the Proctor said to go, Team MaJuMo moved off at C-Rank speeds, just jogging towards the first wall, after all they had no idea if they could break it easily. As a bit of a joke, Momo turned and hucked a kunai at Elias at C-Rank speeds, sticking her tongue out at him as she pulled her coat down from around her mouth but other than that she didn't do anything else as they moved towards the objective.

Notes:

Proctor:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime19th March 2020, 11:30 am

Kotone looked cluelessly at the proctor who was yelling at them for... nothing? She shrugged, looking just to ignore the opponents comments, especially with just how crude one of them seemed to be. Almost made her want to make use of her Skull. That would shut them up! She did a last quick check up on the starting line, feeling a little off and feeling like she used up and forgot to replenish her water supplies. But nope, they were full. She popped a cork off one of them, ready for use for either herself or Thadie.

But then she had an idea, looking over the field, back to her squad, and back at the opponents, finally to the wall. Together the group moved, and she was readying a technique. She drew the water from the vial, causing the liquid to swell and pulse in the air as it rapidly shifted in shape and dropped in to Kotone's hands as a kusarigami, immediately taking to twirling it in her hands, making use of it's throw to parry the kunai that was thrown at her squad. "Oh, sorry darling, was that meant to hit us? No chance," Building up the speed she needed, she took a breath and readied herself. "I'll create the opening. Jin, I can't get the tech I need off whilst doing this, but you can, I need it humid around me." She told her squad, taking a run a little faster to B-speed so the others wouldn't have to stop if this would be enough to break. With the bladed side ready, she continued to spin the blade whilst waiting on her partner's technique to amp up the area around her, eyes and Scrying activated to ensure the hiding effects wouldn't bother her vision. And then threw the blade forwards, using the watery chain to throw the blade dead on in to the wall.

Kotone:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime19th March 2020, 2:53 pm

A strange turn of events. Jielko succeeded on throwing team MaJuMo out of bounce only to find themselves right back to the beginning. It’s was as if nothing happened, even their drain was gone. Before they could even understand what was happening they’d get scolded by the proctor. Elias just looked along confused. A similar expression could be seen on the face of his teammates and team MaJuMo. They were accused of going way too hard on each other. This made Elias look at his teammates for answers to relieve his confusion. Elias ab his team hadn’t even warmed up yet or reach a fraction of their resolve. Either way this wasn’t a contest of who is right or wrong, they needed the points and they needed as many as possible. So with forced ring outs removed from the picture it just meant that they’d have to try and deal with the opposite team a different way. Marek would respond to what the proctor said but his voice was soo light and sing song like that Elias just burst out laughing. ” Yo why your voice so soft, foo? “ He joke around with his light voice.

As the race restarts Momo three a kunai towards him and took off with her team at C rank speeds. Elias noticed her teasing demeanor and was about to simply catch the kunai. Once he reached out to grab it , Kotone would parry it. He’d notice by Kotone’s response and demeanor that she was still in competition mode. So was Elias until the reset, but now he doesn’t really know how he feels about it all. But maybe instead of trying to distract himself from dealing with his inner struggles with competition, he could do it with a little bit of fun. So he’d let Kotone handle the team, Jin handle the walls, and he’d just help move them along. So he’d just wait for Kotone’s follow up and then shift the ground beneath his entire team forward at A rank speeds towards the first wall, stopping right as they get within two feet of it so that Jinnouchi can do his thing.

Techs used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime19th March 2020, 4:39 pm

"Woah Woah....what's happening?!!!"

Seeing the world warp in such a way came as a surprise to Jinnouchi, it seemed as if everything he did up to now was back to the beginning. But that can't be right, what caused this? The Jonin instructor?

"uh oh...."

With all of the yelling that came about from the Nazogakure jonin, Jinnouchi felt a little more shame than usual since they were actually residents of Nazogakure. It wasn't like they could cause a huge mess and never see these Jonin again, they all go grocery shopping all the same and might even be scolded after the exams are even over. He didn't want that for his team, their families actually lived in the village and that was a lot of slack that he didn't want them to go through.

"We are really sorry, it won't happen again. "

Jinnouchi said this with a sharp bow, hoping that he was sincere enough for them to believe him. He also turned towards the other team with a friendly wave.

"I hope you and your friends are ok. Let's give it our all without being too disruptive this time, ok?"

He was trying to make amends in his own way, he was the only one who felt like he had to apologize. He was the leader, and if he had a better handle on what was going on in the battlefield, maybe his comrades wouldn't have needed to "get comfortable" and show a sneak peek of what they truly were capable of. He needed to work on it as the leader, being able to have a good handle on what was going on.

"Alright!!!"

Smacking himself in the face twice, Jinnouchi would get himself ready.  Weaving hand signs at B rank speeds, Jin would create the humongous heatwave once more to cover the battlefield, as well as hiding Jin in a heat mirage. He also continued to weave handsigns in order to get his heat materia going. This would be the heat that Kotone needed, as well as something she needed for his bombs.  He would then set up his wind sensory as he placed his hands on the ground, doing his morpher senbon and multi creation combo.

"As ready as i'll ever be....."

With the 200 feet heat wave covering the area, Jin focused on his job as the vanguard.  With a single swipe of Iai slicing, jin would try to damage the wall as soon as he got close enough, moving at A rank speeds due to ground shifting and being 25 feet away from the first wall do deal A rank heat physical damage. He also threw four morpher senbon at b rank speeds at the wall, each senbon dealing C rank explosive hybrid  damage .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 2:31 pm

The other team were annoyingly fast and MaJuMo realised that all too quickly, not to mention they had some really annoying AoE of their own. Thankfully they had a way to deal with the latter... Not quite the former though, not yet.

"I appeal to a large demographic, my darling, a soft voice can enter many a heart." Marek responded to Elias, blowing him a kiss.

"Ye! We'z gon do our best and youz betta do the same... Or at leasts as far as the Proctor says we're alloweds ta go!" Momo responded to Jin with a laugh and a big grin on her face.

As the heatwave hit them, Juliana put her hand on Momo's shoulder and then snarled, the heat suddenly slammed back by a wave of cold that overtook it and would start to weigh heavily on the other team as although Jin's technique was hot, it wasn't able to counteract the almost blizzard like temperatures that Juliana was now producing. For anyone with chakra vision, small runes on Marek's and Momo's clothing would light up, seemingly protecting them from the cold.

Juliana then pushed herself forwards at B-Rank speeds and slammed her hands into the ground. This time the cold was absolutely noticeable as it raced outwards from the edge of their platform where Juliana had placed her hands. She then swung upwards and a wall of ice appeared in front of the other team. It wasn't enough to block the entire attack nor was it fast enough to catch the Iai Slicing, but it was enough to catch and block the senbon which exploded, destroying the ice wall but leaving the Earth one intact, giving MaJuMo the opportunity to catch up and retaliate.

Marek composed himself as he moved in close and fired off two arrows at B-Rank speeds, hammering them into the earth, cracks running out from the blows but it wasn't enough to break the wall, causing him to frown slightly. Then Momo stepped up and swung her hands hammerhand style, hitting the wall and shattering a hole in it although she hissed loudly as she done so as though something burned her. It did give them a gap though and there was a few moments of gazing at one another before they stepped through the gap to face the second wall.

Momo:

Marek:

Juliana:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 7:59 pm

"Alright, switch up. Got an idea to test the strength of the walls. Jin you're doing great, keep the cold off of us. Eli I'm gonna need some of that lightning magic in a moment," Kotone didn't exactly like taking command like this, it still didn't feel natural. But her role in Jielko was ensuring the plan is going ahead. Sometimes that meant a switch up on the plan. "Let me take care of this first," she reared am arm back as her body began to charge with lightning that coursed across her body. And then she swung, her B+ speed sending out a serpent of pure lightning directly at the already damaged portion of the way, followed by a second. She was testing the strength of the way, and timed it so that if the first serpent was enough damage like she hoped, then the second would soar through the rubble and in to the second wall.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 10:55 pm

As the team raced forward an ice cold breeze swept through the course. The cold felt soo familiar but before Elias can find the time to remember a massive ice wall appeared in front of them . Elias was able to sense it’s formation but allowed it to be destroyed by the attacks meant for the earth wall. A simple stall tactic which didn’t stop their forward motion even a bit. Kotone only seemed to get more fired up as she decides a switch to take out the walls ahead. Elias’ role changed slightly as the team became heavily reliant on Jinnouchis heat. But now with Kotone focusing on destroying the obstacles , Eli also had to take on Kotone’s former role as well. ”aight, you know I gotchu just say when” Eli reassures to Kotone that he’s good to go and back her up if need be.  So the plan remained simple. The ground beneath them continued to shift them forward at A-rank speeds. Although they were moving fast if any of the walls that Kotone went after didn’t break he’d stop.

As the other team moved forward, Elias would spring up a “Dancing Wall” right in front of them at S-rank speeds. This would also obscure their vision and leave them with little to no space between their first wall and this one. Because of its sheer size(30ft x 30ft), going around this wall would cost Majumo precious time and if dealt wrong could cost them more than that. ” Friendly advice bruh man with the sweet throat. Try not to hit that one.” Elias is trying to keep it simple but maybe a fair warning would help.

Techs used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 5:51 pm

With the frozen air coming towards Jin and company, he tried to think about his options in the sense of countering the intense cold and making sure that his team was staying warm. But this wasn't looking good at all with his this technique was freezing up the battlefield. Jinouchi wanted to stay off the floor, but flying was currently not an option for him due to the rules. Formulating handsigns, Jin started to create a greenhouse effect in order to try to lock in whatever little heat that he had going on by using his chakra to compress any remaining heat within the atmosphere.

But it wasn't enough, Jinnouchi could feel his energy leaving him.

"I'm sorry......g-g-g-g-g-guys. It's-s-s-s getting too......c-c-c-c-c-c--cold-d-d."

This was a lot for Jinnouchi, he didn't think he could meet someone that would out terrain his weather.  It only meant that he had a lot to learn, but this could mean that his incompetence could cost him and his friends the match. Not wanting to waste any more energy on needless things, Jinnouchi decided to dedicate the majority of his power to do as much damage to the walls as humanly possible.

"We are on a t-t-t-t-t-time limit, I'll try to get those w-w-w-w-walls down as soon as p-p-possible."

Dammit! There was snow covering the ground and it would be a bit harder for Jin to just pull out some earth material if that was the case.

He had no choice, he had to use some of his compressed reserves in order to get the job done.  As he started to focus and naturally inflate two compressed balloon types, he three 6 of the morpher senbon at the  second wall in order to deal 1 A and 1 B of explosive hybrid damage at the wall to damage it. After that, with eli still moving them at the time. It would normally be done at B rank speeds since Jin had B rank endurance.  In addition to that, Jin prepared his Nazo Blade and performed an Iai slicing at 25 feet away in order to do an additional A rank damage of physical heat to the wall.

In order to finish his follow up, Jin took out a regular metal c-rank senbon and morphed it into 10 explosive senbon with his morper creation technique. If this was the last few moments of this battle, he was going to blow the walls away and give Eli a chance to rush the floor and move them along to victory.

Spoiler:

Stamina Currently: 60/70
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 9:03 pm

It would appear that Elias was one for copying moves and Juliana let out a bark of laughter upon realising that but she continued to barrel towards the wall as although she paused for a step, something seemed to spur her on, as though she knew the wall could be dealt with.

Marek was now the one lagging behind but that was on purpose. He tapped his arm and drew a pair of arrows, releasing them not at the team but just in front of them, hammering them into the ground in front of the pair just as Enzo and Kotone broke through the first wall and their projectiles launched forwards. There was a massive burst of chakra and all of Enzo's kunai and Kotone's second lightning serpent were sent flying off to the sides instead, he wasn't able to send them backwards as much as he would've liked to, instead sending them off to the left and off the platform away from them. However it was all he was able to do and Enzo's slash still slammed into the wall, dealing damage but it seemed that this one was far tougher than the first as the damage only barely scratched it.

Momo for her part was dealing with the now paired walls in front of her and she threw out her hands, red light gleaming under her gloves before the area in front of her warped and changed, gleaming red spheres appeared in the air itself forming a cube in front of her. Then Juliana hit the Dancing Wall and went straight through it, along with the wall behind it, dropping into the space between the second and the third wall which she looked at it with a bit of trepidation.

Momo for her part clutched her head as she done this and let out a small growl before hopping through the cube as well and appearing on the other side of the walls, Marek swiftly following behind them and then staring up at the last, gargantuan wall. Due to the presence of the Dancing Wall, they weren't able to interfere with the other team just yet and instead they spent a few moments catching their breath and trying to figure out how to get through the Steel wall.

Juliana:

Momo:

Marek:

Notes:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 10:38 am

Kotone felt the slight twinge of her lightning serpent being redirected, but as they were approaching she knew it would be a detriment so close, and let it just disperse in the air. "Eli, we're getting sluggish. Let's... oh this is going to be weird I haven't done this technique before. but first," Her eyes locked on his arm for a moment, where he would feel the charging of lightning. "Let's Hammer this one home," Settling on the shifting ground, she took a deep breath and formed her Aria seal, the difference this time being having Thadie use a fang to prick two of her fingers that pressed together. And then she began her song. She felt her body reacting, this wouldn't keep them going indefinitely, but it would at least do work to counteract the fatigue they were feeling. She gave Elias the tool to help defend, she just now had to work to get the three of them to the last wall and beyond.

Thadie perked up, seeing it was her time to assist. It wasn't exactly a team of just three after all. With an open vial of Kotone's chakra water, she drew enough out and uncurled out from Kotone's shoulders, mouth open wide and controlling the water in to a swirl. She controlled the whirl of water to be between them and their opponents. It might not have been the strongest, but it would still do work in deflecting attacks or blocks sent their way.

Kotone:
Thadie:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 1:54 pm

The cold creeped in and began to drain Eli and his teammates. As they burst through the first wall he’d notice Marek shooting arrows across the field and use this opportunity to drop him into the ditch while he was separated from his team. They’d be on the other side of the second wall before even noticing that Marek had fallen. Even Marek himself wouldn’t fully understand what happened.  Surely, Elias didn’t think that this stall tactic would hold the team forever but maybe they’d want to win the race with all three members instead of two. Either way they’d have to decide whether to go back for marek or proceed without him. Eli began to tremble as he’d notice the other two make it passed the second wall with ease. It was at that moment that a familiar feeling overtook his mind. Moments like that only take seconds but can feel like an eternity.

The Failed Legacy:

Marek’s arrows would hit their mark on the ground behind the first wall which the team destroyed. A burst of chakra would happen around the same moment that they got through to deflect both Kotone and Jin’s attack, but the team pressed on. The area seemed to be getting colder.

The Failed Legacy:

Jin’s attack seemed to have gotten through but barely left a scratch and Kotone’s attack has gone to the side. Meanwhile the team keeps heading for the second wall. But Elias just doesn’t know how long he can keep this up. He wasn’t built like the others and he was fading.

The Failed Legacy:

Just then Kotone would use one of her techniques to begin to restore him slightly. Allowing him to become more optimistic. His thoughts were changing. This was all within second, he’d realize as the second team stepped through. “ I haven’t even tried. I never really try”. As he noticed the other team’s phase it sparked an idea. “ Your own mind, your creativity can find ways that only YOU could ever think of . They might not be necessarily smart, but they’re you.” His father's words resonated within him as he looks beside him on the obstacle course. He’d notice the same black boy in his memories but this time the kid looked the same age as him. He still wore that same black jacket though but both his hands were different. The black kid would grin at him and say, “Dun be a yella skinned brown hur bitch”.  Elias smirked this time but was a little annoyed at someone letting this kid(which no one can hear or see) on this course. ”Alright, moms, pops I hope you’re watching. Because this is me , trying.”

Right on Kotone’s words, “Lets Hammer this one home.”  Elias would charge electricity in his hand until sparks flew. He’d unleash his favorite attack for Kotone to control then move on to the next stage of his plan. ”Dirty Paws” he’d think to himself as the ground in which Jielko stood raced towards the air to 40ft at S-SS rank speeds. Meanwhile a raging gust of powder would rush out of his gourd and create a divide between the two courses to hinder team Majumo’s visual of their team. The second wall before Jielko stood 40ft, so the team would shift  rapidly over the wall( S-rank speeds)and onto another 40ft high platform that appears split second after at S- SS rank speeds. The third walls stood 50ft tall and was only 10ft of distance away from the second(can clear the distance in one post). ”  Stone Dance: Earth Man Brawler” The moment they reached the wall a massive hand would volleyball the team up straight into the air with A-rank force to clear the third wall and free fall 50ft. As they fell another hand would catch them and gently escort them to the ground where Elias laid exhausted.  If successful then Jielko has cleared all three walls using their terrain mastery to their advantage. We wait and see.

New Techs used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 7:57 pm

"I'll try to intercept any more arrows with my Katana, but this cold is really starting to get to me. Sorry guys, I know I should be a lot hotter than this, but old man winter seems to have my number this time around. " At the moment, all he could do was trust in his teammates and prepare his katana to destroy any more arrows. Regardless of if he would intercept it with his own katana or his kunai.

"It's up to you now, Kotone, Eli.."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 3:04 pm

MaJuMo would have absolutely loved to have countered Elias' movements and blown down his structures even as he made them, leaving them to hang in the air. However they were currently dealing with other, more important things.

The first thing to occur was a pit opened up under Marek, much to his incredible surprise. He had good reactions but they weren't enough to stop him from falling down the hole, however he wouldn't fall the entire way. The split second after the surprise faded, he threw hand seals together and vanished from inside the pit. At the exact same moment, Momo, now between the second and third walls, pulled out a kunai and dropped it.

Marek appeared where the kunai had been and the kunai fell into the pit that had opened up.

The other thing was, MaJuMo couldn't actually see because of the cloud of sand that was around them, they also seemed unwilling to use any form of sensory, they didn't really think they needed it. The sand would stop them from seeing what Jielko was doing but unfortunately, Juliana was already pointed in the right direction and she swung out three punches in rapid succession, each of them backed by ice. The wall barely shifted after the first, it cracked from the second and then a hole exploded outwards from the third.

Juliana collapsed through that hole, groaning loudly.

Momo ran forwards and scooped her frosty friend up into her arms, it was probably quite amusing seeing the tiny girl carrying her much larger, more wild looking friend but needs must. Juliana wasn't quite unconscious yet but something from hitting that wall had sapped away a lot of her strength and she was reeling from it.

Either way, both teams were now on the other side of the third wall about the same time, one team was frozen to the core, the other was pretty much down a member until she recovered from her exhaustion and before them sat the last two obstacles.

The area in front of them was completely flat, leading up to a final gargantuan crystal wall that the Proctor was now standing on top of. If one looked close they would notice the presence of small what appeared to be arrowheads buried in the floor along the entire path towards the last wall. MaJuMo started to move quicker, Marek dashing forwards at B-Rank- speeds while Momo leaped the distance with her B-Rank strength.

When they landed at the start of the flat path, Momo set down Juliana and then panted quietly before Marek turned towards Jielko.

"What can I say? Ladies first~" He declared, waving his arm towards the path.

Marek:

Momo:

Juliana:

Course Notes:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo   Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Part 2: Course 1: JiElKo vs MaJuMo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next