Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 12:18 pm

he Obstacle Courses were set and Knight's Round were standing and waiting for them, it seemed as if these individuals were all weapon wielders in particular each one had something different. One had a massive sword on his back while the other had a long nodachi on her left side while the last had a naginata which she was upright and she was partially leaning on, though all of them would turn to regard the Phantom Thieves when they all walked in.

The obstacle course before them was fully set up, 3 challenges in total that they had to overcome in order to reach the end and the Proctor walked in front of both teams before speaking.

"So, 3 Obstacles to clear to reach the end. This is not pass/fail just like the Written Exam. Speed, ingenuity in clearing the challenges and sabotage of the enemy team will result in points being awarded which will aid your progress in getting promoted at the end of all of this. There is one last check being done and then it'll be time to run the course. I hope everyone is prepared." The Proctor then turned and left, going back to speak to the groups creating the obstacles and waited for each of them to step to the two podiums so that they begin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 12:55 pm

Akira was excited to get started, practically bouncing in place and definitely not fitting the 'leather bitch' description that an old friend had called him. He hadn't slipped his mask on yet, and was already looking over everything that he could. Keeping his focus on the whole team was difficult, so he had to decide. He decided that he would focus on the two girls with the nodachi and the naginta. "I've got my eyes on the girls." He muttered, already making use of his personal style of combt. "You're probably going to lose sight of me shortly, no worries, I'm still here," He was holding his mask at this point, tapping it to alert Gado to what he meant. Alenko might've been a little unsure, but he didn't have time to explain his whole schtick. Getting in to place, he cracked his neck and put the mask in to place, though hadn't activated it just yet. "Kaen. You ready too?" Unless they faced a fellow Ibwa he was confident in the secret of his spiritual style. The spirit Kitsune faded in to his vision besides him, nodding to provide an extra set of eyes who could actually fly around the arena. "Perfect~" His tone had a slight hint of a feminine purr he didn't typically speak with except when excited. Tapping his mask, he summoned Arsene to him, all as a distraction because damn was his main puppet flashy with how it summoned in a flash, unfurled it's wings, and momentarily covered Akira from sight, and the Mask was activated, removing his presense and allowing him to truly analyse everything around him. He was in his absolute element.

Akira:
TLDR:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 1:46 pm

"You seem to be enjoying youself. Did you know that in the history books, the Chunin exams were  a rather dangerous sport? This is unfamiliar territory so I'm sure that there is something going on with this obstacle course that we haven't noticed yet. "

It wasn't that Gado wasn't interested in what was going on, he was just worried about how things were going to go.  But either way, he had to do his part. After doing  Dance of the verbena, putting on armor and paying an A rank amount for the chakra resistance portion,  Gado the clapped his hands and touched both of his partners. With a small sniff, he gave them a stern look on his face.

"Don't fight it."

He did ask for permission last time, so if he was let in, they were all now within a mental link with each other.

"This is mostly for communicating and coordination, try not to think of anything Lewd because it might get a little intense for people who aren't used to another person's thoughts.  We should be safe here and I think this blocks out genjutsu since we are already in a private connection with each other. Or I guess we can test the theory today..."

Spoiler:

Bone Armor- S rank durability, S rank mental resistance, A rank chakra resistance
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 8:28 pm

Heel.. toe.. heel ..toe. Chin up, shoulders back. A young man approaches both Akira and Gado. His features were soft and foreign to that you’d find in this village. Guess that could be said for most of the participants here. He wasn’t extremely gorgeous but he wasn’t too hard to look at either. He just was. But as he approached the two his demeanor was of one who could easily grab attention. It was as if he led with a smile. “It’s fancy being in a party with you lot. Even if it is for the first time ever.” He’d say with with his arms crossed around his chest. Subtly turning his shoulders back and forth between Akira and Gado before making a comment towards the latter, ” Well now, she’s quite the firecracker isn’t she?” He’d say followed by an uncertain laughter. See he couldn’t discern Akira’s gender by her appearance and name. Akira seemed like a female but her voice was a bit different and some of her behaviors from at least what he seen were more common in males. But overall he took a guess hoping not to offend Akira or his/her partner. After all he is just so bad with pronouns. Even When it came to himself. Guess he was hoping for Gado’s reaction to tell him all that he needed to know.

”Heh, simmer down bruv,  I’d  fancy the company of these beauts as well” He’d let out another nervous laugh this time towards a hyped up Akira. This time he used something different. Ultimately he’d probably just find out that its better if he just stuck to names. ” The name is Alenko by the way. I pledge my best effort to the tasks at hand.” He stood ready with his team for the day for the challenges ahead.

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 11:00 am

The platforms would shift before moving so that they were vertical columns spaced about 10 feet apart with both tracks being about twenty feet away from each other. There were five in total and it was obvious that they were meant to conquer these obstacles especially when the columns would start to move up and down at D- speeds. The knights round would see this and nod with the female jumping up while her naginata ally would use a single hand to give her a boost so that she would fly past the first column when it rose higher upward. She would spin in the air with a slight flourish while her third teammate would leap forward at the same time she was thrown. Unlike her he would sail forward in a straight line before swinging his sword with the force of the swing propelling him upward to meet her and just like the last teammate he would provide a launching platform for her to be thrown further forward. Thus would coincide with the very first teammate who would wait till the column came back down before jumping and clinging on to it with chakra. Thus the three of them would be on three different pillars with only two left to go as each time she was thrown the nodachi wielder would cover a lot of ground thanks to her teammates power.

Gawain:

Lancelot:

Artoria:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 7:54 pm

"Woopsie~" Akira very clearly did it on purpose, letting the image slip in to his mind of that very morning when he was oggling himself in the mirror. Fully dressed, all fine, just striking a few more sensuous poses in the mirror. From his position hidden by his mask, he watched carefully seeing the group of samurai, and waited for his moment through using Arsene as a stepping stone to climb atop the first pillar for the vantage point. Once the opponent on the first pillar was in place, he threw his dagger across the way, a shadowy dagger stabbing in to theirs in the best place to not be so easily seen, Le Mat freezing them in place without the strength to defy it. If the plan was first to the end, then clearly stopping the enemy in their tracks was the perfect way. "I'm slowing them down as best I can. Keep their attention, I'll relay back anything I get about their styles or their elements. I don't think it's a secret they're samurai." He followed it up by going for the middle pillars rider next.

Akira:
TLDR:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 12:29 am

"Akira!! what did I just say..."

Of course, the showboating perv machine had something to show off. Gosh, he wondered how Akira had so much free time for himself, Gado was a little embarrassed being exposed to that thought.

With Gado, he didn't really have a dynamic plan at the moment. All he could do was try to travel through the use of his B rank speeds, jumping as far as 15 feet per dash in order to try to keep up with the fact that they managed to get as far as they did. Unfortunately, Gado wasn't strong enough to use the same tactic, so he was a little out of luck at the moment.

You already know how I fight, I won't really be able to mess with them too much right now. Or not in the way that you expect."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 4:32 pm

As they started Alenko would find himself very lost on what to do.  He figured that could be the case since he hasn’t worked with these two before today. Akira being the firecracker of the three already had a whole plan on what to do. Gado on the other hand had a more straight forward approach of just running forward. So Alenko, not really having a clue on how to be a cooperative member of the team would just run forward towards the first pillar at B rank speeds. The pillar rises to about 10 feet at D- rank speeds and had a gap distancing the size of a person. With be rank speeds head be able to cover enough distance      on the leap to land on the other side before the pillar fell again at D rank speeds. He’d stand there between the first and second pillar waiting for his team to follow suit. ”Hurry along comrade. You wouldn’t want to fall behind now.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime10th April 2020, 4:52 pm

Lancelot would try to continue forward however a shadowy dagger would stab into his shadow causing his movements to halt with him straining his body trying to get free to no avail. As for Gawain he would initially halt in place however he would promptly flex his muscles and the shadowy dagger would fade away as it seemed he had enough strength to break it's effect. He would turn to look at the other side before frowning and turning around to try to get Lancelot. "Artoria keep going, they did something to Lancelot so I'm going to go get him." he said before doing exactly what he said and would leap to the other pillar while Artoria would nod before jumping to the fourth pillar. Lancelot on the other hand would keep trying to get free and although he couldn't move he would try to see if he could determine whatever it was that was halting him in place to assist Gawain with removing it. Sure enough he would notice it and Gawain would attempt to reach down to pull it out of the ground if possible.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 4:22 pm

Akira smirked from his concealed position atop the first wall, he needed to test further, but he also knew he could catch them off guard better if he left them be. And so, he'd let Gawain free Lancelot. Perhaps not the strongest of bonds, nor the increase, but it further told Akira just how strong their opponents were. And in doing so, he could transfer as much detail as possible across the mental link. "One is frozen by dagger, goes by Lancelot, lurve the name by the way, so not that physically strong. Other I hit broke my dagger though, they're helping Lancelot so I'm gonna let them break that, and I'll catch 'em once Le Mat regenerates so I can catch the both of them again hopefully, and keep them stuck this time.." He flexed his arms, switching his attention to Gawain and Artoria, watching from his hiding spot to get more information to pass along. Whilst doing so he had moved Arsene along through the air, and once more used his puppet companion as a stepping point between the pillars when the first was up, and the second was down, once more stopping on top of the second. Along the way, his hand grazed over Arsene, passing chakra in to the puppet's system as it began to fly up. Technically, he wasn't breaking any rules. Not once did he himself fly. Arsene flew up over the second wall and raised it's arms facing the opposing team, arms clicking as it was clearly preparing something to fire back at the other side.

TLDR:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 6:54 pm

"Alright, let's keep up this pace. Let me know when you want me to bring out the drill. "

Gado continued doing what he did best, using his b rank speed in order to jump at 15 feet per launch. He had a few tools in his arsenal and the walls didn't bother him. Worst-case scenario, he still had the drill and could possibly dig their way through the wall in order to get through. At the same time, Akira was doing a pretty good job. He was rather surprised that Akira was bringing in so much utility.

However, he was thankful that he had some reliable people with him for the exams.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 6:53 pm

Alenko was making good pace of this maze having successfully cleared the first obstacle. With Akira keeping the other team busy Alenko only needed to rely on his speed to get him over the second obstacle placed before them. He seemed just as fortunate that he got placed with such a capable team as this one. Had he been on the other side of things he would’ve had much to overcome. But alas he would keep running the course as planned.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 2:37 pm

Artoria would continue making good pace and leaping to another pillar and managing to land with a small frown as she wanted to check on her team but knew the smart play was to keep moving forward. Once Lancelot was free Gawain would clasp hands with him before spinning on his heel and launching his teammate diagonally up into the air. Lancelot would ascend upward passing by a pillar before lashing out with his Naginata before his body jolted forward in the air causing him to land on the forth pillar next to Artoria. While this was going on Gawain would spare a glance at the other team before leaping towards the third pillar, as for the time being they didn't have much to deal with the ranged attacks.

Info:
Lancelot:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round   Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams: Part 2 Course 3 Phantom Thieves+ vs Knights Round
Page 1 of 1