Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Beginning of Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 8:54 am

Recently, it’d been announce that Indra would be taking the chunnin exams, these word travel through the neighborhood that their troublemaker was finally growing up. By now many people from her neighborhood came by to congratulate her, even the breakfast cafe that she spent most of her time at supper by and offered her a free meal, one she couldn’t deny. After devouring her meal she still felt as something was missing and honestly she already knew what that feeling was, her father had been gone for over several months, the letters she received from him started to decrease more and more until two weeks ago where the message had stopped all together.

Silently hiding from the harmful rays of the morning sun under the shadow of one of the short trees on the training ground, her head tilted forward, yet around her was a cube in case she was attack by some type of stranger. Her left cheek had a small stain of ketchup that had been sitting from earlier, her attire consisted of her usual black leggings and black tube top which showed her navel.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 10:33 am

Ever since it was announced that their team would be participating in this year’s Chunin Exams, Diana had been hard at work. With no real team lead to guide her she mostly spent time with her guardian learning as much as possible, hoping that she could absorb as much of his wisdom in a short period of time. In truth she had even surprised herself with how proactive she had been with training as normally she wouldn’t really care much about training but this time was different, she had two friends that were counting on her and needed her at her best if they were going to come out of this unscathed and she wanted to ensure that she was ready to pull her weight.

Finishing her session with Zhao, she would get dressed in her usual causal attire and made her way to the training ground to meet up with her teammates for what would be their final training session before the exams. “Oh? The first to be here, that’s a first.” Diana said with a smile as she greeted Indra. It would seem that Praise wasn’t here as yet but that was fine that meant she would be able to pick Indra’s brain a bit. “How are you feeling about the exams? I’m a bit nervous to be honest. I’ve heard a lot of horror stories about the exams but I think we’re good enough!
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 11:59 am

Praise had gotten into a bit of an argument with her aubt over her interest in participating in the chunin exams and thus she was running late. She was annoyed by her aunt's lack of faith as she believed in her new teammates even though they had little to no jonin oversight. When she eventually arrived at the training grounds she would hug Diana and then fist bump Indra. "Hey ya girls! You ready to train? Praise said trying to pump them up and ease whatever nervousness they felt by joining the exams.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 12:35 pm

indra could only reply to her comment with a short smile and rolling her eyes, but Diana wouldn’t have been able to see either. Yet, Diana seemed to have a serious issue on her mind. ”Well, to be totally honest, It’s not the exam that has got me nervous, more of a family thing.” She her eyes floated off into the distance before return on the arrival of praise “praise the godS she talking to me” she thought to herself before give praise a fist bump in return. She began to climb to her feet but her head end up hitting the top of her cube, causing her to hold her head while while releasing the cube.

”What are we working on today?” She questioned to praise while this time deciding not to stand up but instead wait on the course for today.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 1:05 pm

Diana was a bit confused with the answer that Indra provided. What did she mean that it was a family issue? She wanted to ask but it was evident that she didn’t want to continue the conversation since she had immediately decided to switch topics when Praise finally arrived. It was fine, she knew better than not to pry too much into people’s personal lives as she was certain that when the time was right the truth will reveal itself.

Turning her attention to her best friend, she would reciprocate the hug that she was given. She always had a tingling feeling in her stomach whenever they embraced like this, was that weird? She was pretty sure it was but now wasn’t the time to think about it. “We’ve been ready” She said with a smile. Since Indra had already decided to ask the million-dollar question she waited to hear what Praise wanted to do for the day.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 1:17 pm

Indra laid her head back against the tree and closed her eyes as she awaited the answer from praise. It was quite rare indeed for her to be so into things like this but they all had their own personal reason for enthusiastic about the chunnin exams, the first step she’d take to be on the same field as her father. Well she doubt anyone would see it the same way she did and honestly she didn’t care if anyone would understand the love she for her father.

Yet her mind faded away to the last letter she received from him I’m working hard to prevent, anything from happening to you. I’d would hate for them to take you away from me, just like your mother.” Strangly the mentioning of her mother was a taboo in the household, he rarely even answered how they meet or what caused them to have a child together. He always just smiled and told her we’d talk about when You’re older.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 2:24 pm

"So I've been thinking about team combinations and what not. I can manipulate my bones and stuff so I was wondering if you want to do a sort of team taijutsu combo or something simple that just requires us to attacl in tandem. Praise said putting the weird feelings she had for her best friend out of her mind especially after mentioning it to her dad and getting teased mercilessly. She would also think that maybe after they figured out some team stuff they could do a bit of sparring as she wanted to test where they were at amd alsp get some practice fighting more than one person at a time. "After that let's have a 2 v 1 spar. You two against me. i need to practice fighting multiple opponents and Indra needs to practice fighting from a distance. Our best bet in a team battle would be for me to act as Vanguard, Diana supporting me from the front and Indra serving as both our support and finisher.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 2:58 pm

”I Don’t know how I’ll be much of a hand in a team combination but I’ll do what I can” Indra stated, then shook her head to get ride of the thought of her father out of her mind. “All you gotta tell me is what I need to do and I’ll do my best.” That’s all her team could really want from her. Indra remained on the ground but sat with her legs crossed and her arms folded, waiting to see exactly what Diana thought about their team combo.

Indra turned her head back towards praise as she explained the Team’s formation to them. Indra followed her words then pause as she was called the support and finisher ”I understand the finisher but how would I support the two of you? She questioned curiously

Last edited by Haio on 26th February 2020, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 3:23 pm

A combination technique would be pretty neat and would catch a lot of enemies off guard. The problem is what do we combine? I guess we could start by listing what we can do and see if we could come up with something there.” She suggested and if there were no objections she would start the discussions off. “Well as you guys probably have deduced I’m decent with Kenjutsu and lightning-based techniques, fortunately, I do have some experience with combination techniques since I often coordinate attacks with Vivaan since he has Water release.” She said before looking towards Indra. “Vivaan is my summoning by the way” She added in hopes of clearing up any confusion as Indra was never introduced to him before.

If we’re going for a taijutsu combo then it would have to be a combination of a kenjutsu technique, Praise’s bone technique and something from Indra.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 3:45 pm

”I possess Lightning and wind as my affinities but I’ve learn co-ordinate techniques more than anything else” she paused glancing at both of them before she continued ” since i doubt I’ll Ever have to fight you guys I’ll let y’all in on my little secret, I plan to use both gravity and ice later on down the road.” she smirked knowing that even if she had to fight these two serious she would lose no matter how lucky the situation would be.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime26th February 2020, 9:46 pm

"Well support is more than just healing, it also entails utility like making platforms for us or giving cover fire. Praise said with a smirk before listening to them list out what they could do currently and when both of them were done she wpuld consider what she wanted to tell them and decided she'd just tell them everything. "In addition to manipulating my bones, I know fuinjutsu, juinjutsu, barriers ninjutsu, taijutsu, the eight gates, and some Fantom family techniques. she said pacing a bit as she listed out what she could do. Naturally she could mix them up to make more things but she figured that it went without saying. Now it was just a manner of figuring out what they could do with this knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime27th February 2020, 6:09 pm

After listening to praise explain to her the details of being considered support, she smirked a bit then listened carefully as praise lifted the things she can do. Indra mouth opened a bit from the list, as she could only do one or two things while Praise could do a limitless amount of things. “Is a good thing she on my team” she thought to herself running the back of her head. Her eyes examined praise from head to toe which was followed by doing the same to Diana. Both girls didn’t only look cute but they were strong enough to not have to worry about most opponents.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime27th February 2020, 6:51 pm

On paper the team sounded pretty well balanced, unlike her previous team that was just all over the place it was such a shame that they weren’t together from the beginning, they would’ve been a real force. No matter though as they were together now and that was all that mattered. Now that they had listed what they had, it was time to combine something and make them work. “Well, it should be easy for Praise and I to come up with something as physically we both are straight forward when it comes to physical stuff.” Daina said before taking a step forward and drawing her sword. “Do you have a technique in mind that you’d like to use as a basis Praise?” Diana asked as it would be easier for her to combo into something Praise had than the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime27th February 2020, 10:07 pm

"Okay so I've been thinking of using this technique called Dance of the Camellia it involves rapid stabs of an opponent keeping them off their guard by the use of afterimages of the stabbing hand. As for Indra perhaps we can do a combo with one of your fuinjutsu techniques and my juinjutsu you know apply it to your co ordinate shapes. Oh and I was thinking of a combo basing off of Fantom K. Combo as a group combo for the three of us." Praise said offering suggestions that they could build off of. The way she envisoned thinga going that would give them some maneuvers in combat for when they fought other teams while not being too reliant on each other. Ultimately it was something to use in a 2 versus 1 scenario rather than the strictly team versus team one.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime27th February 2020, 10:42 pm

Indra watched both praise and Diana closely, she chose to relax against the tree calmly waiting for a chance to actually get a word off but chose to keep her mouth shut. She watch the blade Diana held in her hand, the glimmer from the blade was more than enough to actually blind a person, unluckily for Indra was blinded by the glimmer of the blade. She whipped both of her eyes, it took a few seconds before her vision return to her.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 12:53 pm

Diana would rub her chin for a bit as she thought of something that would complement the Dance of the Camellia. She’d hold her thinking position for a bit before two techniques came to her mind. “Alright, I got it!. I have two moves. The first would be Moonlit Willow; it’s basically an attack that induces motion blur which if the opponent is unable to correctly guess the sword actually is then they’re in for a bad time. The second is this technique Zhao taught me, basically, I’d hit the sword on a solid surface causing it to vibrate and deal numerous cuts when hit. Pretty odd technique if I’m to be honest.” She said waiting to see if Praise was fine with either. Come to think of it, Zhao taught her a number of unconventional techniques that strangely meshed well with the Denkou style techniques.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 2:05 pm

"In that case why not do both we could maybr find a way to apply both of your techniques to my Dance of Camellia and then we can both stab at the enemy while projecting the genjutsu this way even if we only land a single hit your other techniques will make our attacks much more dangerous. Praise said before noticing the gloom surrounding Indra and sparing a glanve towards Diana to see if she knew what was up with their teamate. If she was clueless she would pace a but as she was sort of full energy because prior to joining up with her she had gotten worked up in the argument and had triggered her berserk mode. Unlike previously she wasn't using Mushin to slow it down so as they continued to talk she was getting closer and closer to triggering her clans vaunted kekkei genkai. "Ah...alright enough talking about plans let's fucking spar! she said as her body would begin to change as she triggered her 1st transformation for the first time and felt full of energy and eager to test out what she could do now. Her arms lengthened her eyes scelera turned electric blue and her nails and teeth became sharper with the former turning sky blue in coloration.

Training:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Savannah on 28th February 2020, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 2:15 pm

Indra attention stayed on diana until she finished talking one she was done, Indra curled up into a ball and watch the grass move as the wind blew it around. “I wonder if something happened to my father” She thought to herself watching her toes move against her sandals which were chosen by her father’s money. ”Now that I think of it, I don’t even remember what he looks like; We always communicated through notes and such.” Indra’s eye’s glared at diana and praise before looking at the ground. She doubt they knew anything about it, she basically barely knew praise but diana was someone she’d met once before getting put on a team with her.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 3:38 pm

Diana did, in fact, noticed the gloom that was going on with Indra but sadly she didn’t know why. She was tempted to ask why but was this the time and place for such a thing especially since Praise had now had tapped into her Kurogane transformation so now she had to manage to deal with someone who was gloomy and someone who was itching for a fight. “Oye, Indra. I dunno what’s going on with you right now and if you wanna talk about this afterward we can go get ice cream together and have a talk but right now we have to train so that we can be ready for the exams and not end up getting killed. So back me up on this because Praise is pretty tough.” Diana said before drawing her katana and waiting on her response.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 5:23 pm

Diana seemed to know her gluttonous friend so well, Indra stood up to her feet with a serious look on her face. "Tell me what you need me to do?" indra spoke in a soft tone before slowly adjusting her stance to one she randomly made up, having both her fist and leg in front to place her weight on. she began to draw a platform in front of her with C+ speed, before placing an addition one to the left of diana, this was in cause she need something to kick off of to dodge any incoming attack from praise; finally she place a third one 5 feet in front of praise in hope to slow her down in case of any attacks coming towards them.

Techniques used:

Claims:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 6:26 pm

Praise would smile before kicking off the ground leaving a small crack and erupting a bone from her palm which she'd grip and begin stabbing at Diana with it. While she did so she would use her other hand to target Indra with her fingers bulging before launching several bullets at him which would streak through the air towards her. Either way Praise was done talking for the most part it was time to let loose and test her skills in battle. Ultimately her goal was to test their ability to work together all the while burning her sanity long enough to trigger her second transformation which would be useful to get used to using before the exams. Otherwise she won't know how savage she'll become and it could be risky to use alongside them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 7:40 pm

Diana couldn’t help but shocked at the speeds which Praise was coming at her, it was like she was an entirely different person from their last spar which honestly made her a bit scared. Regardless, now wasn’t the time for her to gaze, she needed to defend herself. Since she didn’t have the necessary skills to react to her attack she could defend herself and that said she would begin to spin like a top at samurai crashing ground speeds creating a whirlwind if you could call it that. Doing this served two purposes, the first was to deflect the projectiles away from Indra and sending a couple back towards Praise in an attempt to throw her off guard. The second was more of a defensive maneuver as the moment Praise’s attack collided with her katana it would immediately cause Diana to stumble upwards and over Praise. If she was able to successfully she decided to summon Vivaan instead of attack as she knew that even if she followed up Praise would be sturdy enough to negate her attack so she decided it would be best to just whittle her down a bit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 9:24 pm

To indra it was natural for one of her teammate to cover for her, Prasie was usual the fastest while Diana was always the first to react. Thankfully diana was on her side and was able to deflect the incoming bullets from her, Indra watched as Praise started to decline from her hop. "gotcha" the words flew out of her mouth, while at B+ speeds to create a cube around praise as she fell to the ground, if she successfully caught her in that cube she'd follow up by placing two more cubes around her.

techs used:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 10:18 pm

Praise was counting on Diana to be the first to engage her and when she deflected some of the bone bullets at her she would laugh somewhat unhinged before spinning as bones erupted from her body. "Dance of the Larch Willow!" Praise said as she used both of the dances back to back. As a result they would puncture the cubes as they manefested due to the strength she was exerting as she spun. If Diana wasn't careful she could potentially get hurt as well seeing as some of the bones were bladed and not just stabbing implements. Once she was free of the cubes seeing as her spinning would allow her to tear through them quickly she would jump tucking into a ball while aiming at Indra yet again with finger bullets hoping to dissuade her from attacking. As she did that her body would change yet again as she unlocked her second stage transformation for the first time returning her clarity which would cause her to utilize Mushin to slow her sanity depletion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 11:02 pm

Just as Diana was ready to launch her counter attack, she was interrupted by the sudden appearance of one of the village Jonin who would then in turn order them to gather at the designated area for the beginning of the exams before disappearing as quickly as he arrived. “Well, that was a bit anti-climatic” Diana said before sheathing her katana. She was a bit disappointed that they had to break it up as she was interested in seeing what else Praise could do and of course how both her and Indra would’ve faired. Well, there would always be a next time right? “Well, let’s get going” She said as she waited for both her teammates before leaving area.

-exit

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginning of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning of Dawn   Beginning of Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next