Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sweet Prince(Pt.2): A Fat King’s Belly[open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Sweet Prince(Pt.2):  A Fat King’s Belly[open] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Prince(Pt.2): A Fat King’s Belly[open]   Sweet Prince(Pt.2):  A Fat King’s Belly[open] Icon_minitime16th December 2019, 12:10 am

Earlier today an old woman was spotted mourning the lost of her long time pet cat. Diana showed pity and went on a lone search to find the lost kitten before harm could befall him. Upon finding Seymore, he was more than reluctant to come with Diana but with the aid of an unsuspecting friend; she was able to retrieve Seymore and return him to his owner. Unfortunately this was all a trap to keep Diana busy for the knockout candy to take effect. Their plan went almost accordingly except what were they to do now with this unexpected ally who seemed more than capable in her own right? Seymore the sassy kitten having already transformed to his humanoid state was more than willing to scrap with the feisty youngster but old lady, Harriet had something else planned. Unwilling to comply with Harriets wishes, Seymore continued to antagonize the young shinobi  only to receive two very authoritative squirts of water to his fur. The displeasure sent Seymore racing towards home base with Diana’s unconscious body in hand.  Lead by Harriet ,Praise would possibly also follow in pursuit.

As the two arrived Diana would be found on the floor in the middle of a King’s throne room. Seymore could be seen at the side of the King’s Throne in his cat like state. On the throne itself was possibly the fattest man in all the great shinobi nations. But the man was not sitting, he was indeed on his big throne but in a full split position with his legs resting from one arm rest to the other.  The man wore a crown on his head but then the saddest expression on his face. By this time the knock out effects have worn off and Diana would begin to awake.Tears began to form around the man’ eyes as he spoke out with a deep and full voice, ” Whose this sour patch?” ”This one is a friend of Diana’s. She would not leave, Lord. Not without a fight. Harriet spoke for Praise. ”Command the square my lord and I shall end her quickly. Seymore suggested. ” Indeed. I’ll allow it. Make the square, the kid must die!” The king commanded as Seymore  began to approach. A few other kittens began to emerge as well from behind the chess piece statues around the room. ”MY KING!! Have you gone mad?! Must I show you the emblem on this child’s person... need I remind you that you are not actually a Lord?! Is this the trouble that seek?” Wait!!!” Every cute kitten held their position as the king burst into tears while waving them away. Theyd go back to their positions and Seymore would return as well with disappointment. ” She’s right?! I...I’m no kaaannnggg!!! I’m just a man in soo much streessssss” . He’d collapse backwards leaning onto his throne sobbing while maintaining his perfect split.

“ Woe is me that the stars come out to mock thee  and say the night won’t hide the shame of the fat king!”  the fat man is now inaudibly wailing with his mouth open as if he’s about to let out the most primal shout of pain. The audience waits and waits but still no sound just a bunch of build up. Finally to break the silence comes a rather thin lady. She is tall and beautiful and like the king, she wears a crown. Her garments were pink and blue. They were thin and made of cotton candy but still fit her form very well and kept her private areas private. ”Harriet! KitKat damn it. Why do you go too far? Don’t you know the king is very emotional right now?!(directed towards the guests)His son was kidnapped in his chambers. ” Oh she knows! She does not care for the king my lady. Seymore instigates. ” And you, Seymore. You will hold your tongue.” she would then comfort the fat man with kisses on his wet cheek. ”You are as much of a king as any my love. We will get Jr back.” She’d then approach Diana and Praise to explain why they’re here. “We did not send for you.” “Praise is her name, my lady” Harriet would interject having worked beside the queen for many years she knew that eventually she’d want to know their names. “mm yes , Praise. We didn’t send for you but either way we thank the sweets that you have come. You see my husband and I come from a long line of very wealthy businessmen. Needless to say, we are very rich, dangerously rich. Our vast wealth has acquired us a deep well of information. Some useful and well some trivial. Our son was kidnapped a few nights ago under the watch of our very own wet pussies.” ”We.. don’t go by that name anymore..my Lady. It didn’t go well with today’s society. Seymore reminds while clearly embarrassed. ” Apologies, The dry kittens. The man who took our son is believed to be .... highly dangerous. He’s taken out most of our squadrons. He is most advanced in our style of combat so we needed someone... outside of our expertise yet special enough to get the job done. We wouldn’t dare involve jonin into our family business in fear that the ASN will take from us like they’ve done to these major clans. So we got you, Diana. We got a little intel about you and let’s just say we think you could be a good fit in. If you two get our son back this could be the start of a very very fruitful partnership for the both of you. In other words we pay well, but you must hurry. I can not explain any further but if you do not get our son out of the hands of his captor in 48hrs, bad things will ensue. So what do you say? Partners?” she’d offer her hand to them hoping that they’d help her despite the trouble they put them through.

Do you accept her mission?
Back to top Go down

Sweet Prince(Pt.2): A Fat King’s Belly[open]
Page 1 of 1