Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime25th September 2019, 9:07 am

Dipugakure, a very underrated village with a deep history. Home of many legends who've accomplished extraordinary things. Now its just home to some of the most quietest and tamed shinobi. Peace can do that to a village, so that's what we should expect.  There's no need for the extreme measures taken in history. This is the brighter, better tomorrow that was promised by their forefathers and village leaders alike. But today this seemingly boring village had a very special appeal to a certain boy. This kid serenaded the outdoors with the lyrics from his completely made up song. He did this all while keeping his mouth full of candy. ♪ "Deep down under waterrrrrrr, The mermaids swim in the waterrrrr. So then you'll find me in the watteerrrrr.. Mm  mm mm in the waterrrrr!" ♪  Skipping along the young boy sung his song cruising through village shops. This wouldn't be a problem except he proceeds to take food and other merchandise without paying.  That of course caused an alarming reaction from the shop owners nearby. " Whose little shit is this?" A kind shop owner proclaimed as the kid continued on just taking whatever he want but mixing the foods he ate with different candies he stored in his pocket. ♪" girlies dont like  being in the waterrrrr, imma put my pee pee in your waterrrrr" ♪

Boy:

New World Mission:

Deep Waters Objective:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime25th September 2019, 7:24 pm

Akira was singing to himself too as he wandered through the market in the same way as he always did. By now with his frequent trips through the market it seemed the people were getting just as used to him. Enough that certain stalls would be paid in advance. It helped that Akira really stood out just by his clothing, let alone the way that particular day he was just dancing along as he walked. He shared looks with some of the civilians, including one particular older woman who had taken a real liking to Akira, and in turn Akira returned the attention by holding on to her spending a second to dance together before moving on.

He was coming up on his breakfast stall, and had to freeze in place as the guy was instead out from behind it and yelling at some kid. With a sigh he stopped, more annoyed that his fun had to stop. "I got this," He sighed, and hurried on ahead, clapping a hand on the boy's shoulder once he was besides him, tensing his hand so he wasn't squeezing the shoulder, but still wasn't letting him get out of the grip. "Hey hey, c'mon kid you can't go stealing stuff like that. And I'm gonna ignore how... seriously wrong that song is, so long as you go back there and give back what you took. Ok kid?"

Active:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime25th September 2019, 7:51 pm

The kid pranced around until a firm grip was planted onto his shoulder. He'd be forced to stop as the voice of authority began to reprimand  him. The youngster simply looked at Akira without a care in the world. But after noticing what he was wearing his expression seemed a bit confused. So before he began to speak for himself he'd reach deep into his pockets once more and place another handful of candy in his mouth then begin to speak with full eyes and uncomfortably slow blinks, " I'm sorry Ms. Ma'am , but I have no ideaaarrr  what you're talking about. Everything you see on this here person belongs to mine. If there be a scoundrel amongst us it be that there people. For stealing from mine seconds of this child like wonder ya hear? Now please I've grown short with you so skit dadilu on atta here little Mrs." The young boy would then began to growl sticky saliva onto his shoulder where Akiras hands rest. If hed wished not to be met with this disgusting fluid he'd let go and the boy would continue on with pockets full of the people's things but now just kicking away at merchandise which he'd pass.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime25th September 2019, 8:00 pm

Akira was left completely unsure just what was the boy's deal. He spoke so strangely most of all. "Ah, hell no kid." He didn't know how he felt about the disgusting fluid getting on his hand, just glad he had opted not to wear gloves this time around. "You alone out here?" He began to question, doing what he could just to keep the kid still and not to walk away. "And I don't care about your 'wonder' you just stole from my favourite breakfast guy. I saw you, they all saw you. So we can go back, and you can give them back the stuff you stole. We clear? Cause I'm pretty sure your parents would have taught you better. Otherwise I gotta give them a telling off," He wasn't going to correct the whole 'Miss' stuff any way.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime25th September 2019, 8:18 pm

The kid was shock that Akira was still there. We know this because of the shook expression on his face. He thought for sure this woman would've choose not to get that nastiness on her hand but I guess this was a strange place after all. Besides why was this girl interrogating him so damn hard anyway? Didn't she have somewhere to be? The kid would quint his eyes at Akira expressing his displeasure. " WELL THEN GONE THEN!! TELL MINE DADDY! I'll have you there reported for the abuse your own authority. Or is this about something else? Is you fond of me?! Or is it that you here want mine candy?! Well if it's the latter then a assure you; you will have none of mine candy!!" The kid would start to dart off at C-rank speeds slipping out of Akira's grip unless she possessed C+ strength tiers. He'd try to dart off with all he had.
Techs Used:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime26th September 2019, 4:31 pm

Akira felt his grip snapped out of with a rather unusual bit of strength from a child. But with all he had seen with his team, he knew there was a lot in the world that was unusual. He had to keep close though, his eyes ever alert and taking in every detail he could on the boy. There was something off here, and he would get to the bottom of it. With the boy running, it left the perfect chance. Fishing his mask from his pocket, he slipped it on to his face and removed his presence before following from the shadows.

Mask of Ren ability:
Also relevent:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime16th December 2019, 1:17 am

The boy had believed that he’d lost Akira. He’d sigh in relief and then shake his booty as he’d perform his victory dance. A dance that was taught to him while training with his family back in Mahougakure.  The kid now needed a place to terrorize so where better than the local play ground. There he’d find kids much smaller than him and execute a malevolent plan. Upon arriving at the playground he’d find the biggest kid and lure him under the jungle gym set with candy. Once the big kid followed he’d imprison him underneath the jungle gym set by sealing off all the exits with a gun like barrier. He’d then leave the confinement’s and speak out to the rather packed playground. ”Well well little giddy bitches yall king has come to play!! Yall serve mine now and those who oblige will be compensated in candy galore and those who do not comply will end up like poor little jimmy! Trapped forever!” All the kids laughed at him and his funny way of talking until he pulled out loads of candy. At this point the kids became soo loyal that they overthrew the few adults that were supervising and trapped them into the bubble gum prison. All hail the king.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime6th January 2020, 6:06 pm

Akira sighed and shook his head from the hiding spot in the shadows. The kid was cocky, and if anything that was damn good. He was careless. 'Oh I can't see the boy anymore? Guess they've left me alone'. Just what he wanted. And so he followed along with his trained eyes, gathering as much intel as he could all the way to the playground. And that was when things got... weird. And this coming from a boy who loved leather and crossdressing and routinely was met in the middle of the night by a young boy in prison stripes.

Akira had to give it to the kid, he knew how to turn a crowd. But he was also giving away his 'weapon'. He recruited the kids to create a little army. And they were innocents, which meant that lethal action would... not be viable. But take the kid, and the crowd would easily go down, and that could be done by taking the candy. A glint appeared in his eye behind his mask just thinking about that little bit of information to himself.

Akira tracked his path, observing the path ways of the kids and their line of sight. And with a slow inhale, he summoned to him Kaen in her hitodama form to speak in a hushed tone. "Observe. We need to dethrone the kind. And claim his Treasure." His spirit nodded and switched off to her spiritual form to fade out through the playground for some recon. From everything so far, Akira highly doubted the kid himself or any of these kids were Ibwa, let alone trained enough to see in to the Spiritual Realm.

He took out a scrap of paper, writing down his observations. Namely, the best and most direct paths to get to the Selfmade King, if he had any identifying clan markers or if he were one of the other races, and maybe importantly just how he was doing what he was doing with this candy whilst Kaen assisted from the air.

Relevant:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime8th January 2020, 7:22 pm

"Huh? Hey, children. Play nice!  Doing all of that isn't going to net you any more friends or any attention anyway. Well, besides being called out as a bully. Tangi over there is a big softie, he wasn't going to fight back anyway. "

Well, what do you know, it was none other than Gado. He had a little bit of an irritated look on his face with seeing the kid react in such away. Sure, Gado was sort of a kid himself, so he understood up to a certain degree as to how it was when asserting dominance on the playground.  Gado's psionic navigation was already active in the case that one of them got a little fresh with him and tested his toughness or something. However, he was a little older now and started to feel things like "responsibility", so he wasn't too keen on simply reading to himself and sitting down.

Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] 26202a58c985304bbf9cbeeef36fcac4700edac8_00
"Try putting yourself in his shoes. Wouldn't it be better if you guys just played together instead? Let him go.."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]    Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Prince(pt.3): Deep Waters [Open]
Page 1 of 1