Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 5:00 pm

Tierno was told some rather exciting news, he was going to be given a squad, or rather some student's who'll end up as his squad. He was rather.... He didn't really know how to feel, he liked kids, he substituted at the academy often so he thought that this wouldn't be so hard. He had basically went to the North Dome and slept there for the night he was so Excitevous. Well he guessed he would just pass on his ideals and what not... Maybe after introduction he would see what each could do... Who knows...

The Daylight simulation lights had turned on meaning it was morning and his new students would be there soon... Hopefully... He promised to simply just be himself and all that jazz, just remember to act like his sensei he would constantly remind himself. He spent the morning purely folding Origami as well until the kiddies got there he had nothing to do...
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 5:07 pm

Well one of Tierno's students would show up rather quickly. Pink would be the easiest describing factor when she first showed up, a knee-length pink dress covering her young form and pink locks flowing down her shoulders and back. If she had been wearing shoes they might have been that very same colour but she preferred to have proper contact with the ground when training or fighting, it gave her better grip and standing for her samurai style as well as her Diamond Release which she promise she would get better at later on.

She stepped into the training area and scanned around until she found the person she knew to be a Jonin, she had seen him a few times not that she ever went to the Academy... That didn't matter though and she quickly skipped her way over to him, holding a rather long nagamaki in her left hand. The scabbard was black with light blue flowers flowing over it, the same colour of wrappings around the hilt and a ribbon fluttered from the pommel, black in colour with a slightly different shade of black marking out the kanji embroidered onto that ribbon. "Summer Osuna!" She decreed her name happily, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 5:34 pm

Cherish would arrive shortly after, she was in a happy mood at least a forced one after getting into a row with her parents and so she didn't really want to talk but seeing Summer cheered her up. They had a squad leader and they were only academy students did that mean he wanted to take them up when they were genin or was he trying to make them his apprentices? She would take out the bendy straw from her gourd and pop it into her mouth walking up to the group and taking a sip while Summer introduced herself. Cherish Dokusei it was her usual outfit her brown hair done up into a ponytail and a simple dress orange with a checkered pattern with red straps and a white frill on the top. Her gourd was on her back as usual as she used her chakra to keep it in place so it doubled as a constant training exercise and didn't clash with her movement at all. She would keep quiet though but would turn to Summer before waving happily at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime14th November 2014, 9:08 am

Well well well two young exemplary kunoichi in the making had walked up to him and expressed their names at him... Here he was surrounded in dozens of origami cranes with a origami dog and man in front of him. If a stranger walked in, it would be fair to assume that he was playing with toys... He wasn't!! He got bored and he was... He cleared his throat as he sprang up from where he sat and punched his palm and bowed slightly. Tierno Rikigaku... Heir to the Rikigaku clan... jonin as you know. I've been selected to overlook your progress and advancement. He said with a serious tone as he well... Was fiddling with his paper dog... Took him a moment to realize he was doing this before he unfolded it straight in his hand. He smiled at the two slightly trying to keep it professional and all. "So any questions you may have for me?" "Before I put you guys through the gauntlet..." He thought to himself as he sat back down surrounded in his... Toys.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime14th November 2014, 9:18 am

Summer watched her new sensei with a little smirk and a raised eyebrow. Already she could tell he was a little odd compared to others, not quite so serious as he probably should be considering his rank and what he was going to be doing with herself and Cherish. Although her attention was taken by Cherish's wave and she gave her friend a bright grin and a wave in return before looking back at Tierno and thinking for a few moments. Did she have any actual questions? Well she could tell he was probably versed in Paper release, which was interesting because he wasn't a Bishamon... Then again he could be some other species, Summer wasn't sure. So she reached up and rubbed the back of her head before actually talking to her sensei. "What are you good at, Sensei? And would you want us to show off what we can do or are you going to test us first?" She asked quietly, moving her hands so that she could attach her weapon to her back, doing up the clasps and necessary quick releases.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime15th November 2014, 6:32 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted been...have bad days.

Cherish on the other hand was pleased that Summer had waved back it proved that the last time they hung out wasn't one of her drunken hallucinations either way she hadn't really started drinking that much today only a sip here and there. Yeah, and what are your hobbies, likes, dislikes, and dreams for the future. Cherish said as she took another sip from her gourd as she looked at his paper, she honestly had a minor fire affinity when she took the test, to see what her latent potential was, in fact if she hadn't a strong water affinity as she did she could of probably started with just fire. As it was right now due to not developing it at all she couldn't use any fire techniques and her overuse of water had weakened it a bit making it even harder to coax out. Sure it did mean that she'd never be able to utilize her clan's kekkei tota if she ever wished to but she didn't mind. She didn't use Nature Release either her parents insisted she learn it when she became a genin but really she wasn't that interested until they mentioned that a Dokusei could make any type of tree. Thus thoughts of being able to create her own alcohol mid-battle greatly appealed to her but at the end she had thoughts of maybe if she was lucky enough to cultivate her fire affinity that she'd be able to combine her Alcohol and Fire Release. Her sensei being able to use Paper just made it even more viable as she knew her Earth would mesh perfectly with Summer's Diamond she just hoped the other squad member would complement their abilities as well. Perhaps a another Earth and Fire user? Or maybe Lightning and Wind who knew really.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime16th November 2014, 1:06 pm

OOC: It's alright Sava, as long as you're alright I don't mind if you're a little late.

Oh boy some pretty steep personal questions... He should've saw it coming...  He uh looked up at the sky of the dome to see the calm darkness of the water outside. Oh boy... He folded his arms and would eventually start with the more personal of the two requests. "Uh... Cheshire first! He said as he started making some origami animals, "I enjoy boring adult things like... Training... And..." He turned around as he noticed his usually day was playing errand boy to his crazy cousin who just happened to be the Kage. "Well! When I'm not assisting the Kage in any matters he has me tend to, I uh... Normally I just wander around the Abyss country side and well... Read..." Oh god was this the day he found out he was actually pretty boring... "Though... YES HONOITA!" He said as he almost forgot and soon enough rustling came from the trees as a long salamander like orange creature. Thankfully his pet was always in the vicinity, he loved the damn thing ever since it was an egg. The Salamander curled around it's master and the surrounding origami well was blown away by the hot air. As a creature of fire, most would think a man who was naturally affinitied to paper wouldn't love it so much. "I spend most of my days having fun with Honoita here, me and him travel around together and just enjoy each other. To answer that question... Yes you can ride him! Honoita gave Tierno the stink eye, something about the creatures of the deep... They're very aware of what you say and what is going on. Tierno mouthed to the pet, "what you offered me?" And he cleared his throat..."I enjoy helping out the younger generation.... Keep this between us three but I kinda dislike... Being my cousins go to man. Really has strained my time... And of course my dreams... Other than seeing Honoita here grow up to be strong! I want to be an excellent clan leader, you know a good man that my ancestors could be proud of.'' He saidwith a little bit of pride in his voice.

He cleared his throat and pointed at Summer, "I am good at Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and I dabble in Fuinjutsu. My Nature releases involve Paper and Earth and as a part of the Rikigaku I am adept in the creation of Golems." He smiled as he basically recited what was in the data book about him and well he came to a decisions. "Well tell me a bit about your strengths and dreams and I have a little test for you." He said as he pulled out some lollipops from his ninja pouch and tucked one into his mouth as he offered the children some candy. "You guys want one, it's real good." He hoped they would take some.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime16th November 2014, 4:33 pm

Summer gave a smile and settled in her stance, becoming slightly more relaxed with one hip cocked out in order to listen intently as to what her new sensei was saying. It would seem he didn't actually have all that much to do other than his duties, then again it was probably like that for a lot of the higher ranked people who had a lot to do for the village and the people living there. It actually seemed a little sad that they seemed to lack any form of free time to work out what they wanted to do and what they were good at. Then again maybe you were supposed to work that out when you were younger? Summer wasn't entirely sure to be honest and the only outwards indication of that was that she reached up and gently rubbed the top of her head before fixing up her hair, finger combing out some of the knots that she hadn't quite managed to get out with the morning's brushing. What she payed most attention to was the elemental releases of her sensei, Earth was going to well with her diamond and she wasn't entirely sure how Paper would factor into it but then again that wasn't her kind of thing, she wanted to be told what to do and do it rather than trying to figure out how to mix everything together. So she simply nodded a few times and wandered over to pat Honoita's head.

"Well, for what I'm good at? I'm a Geka Seido samurai so I focus on extremely fast slashes rather than speed like a normal samurai. I also force people to have a special way to react to my slashes either due to the speed or possible distractions. I also have Diamond Release due to my weapon... Which I should probably explain." She rubbed the top of her head before drawing Glimmer, the diamonds mounted on either side of the blade glittering brightly. "This is Glimmer, as all samurai weapons do it has a special ability. It's ability is that it can petrify almost anything it cuts causing it to turn into diamond, like this." With that she swung her blade down at a simple Swift Release speeds through the ground, a section of it turning to solid diamond within a few moments and with that she gave Tierno a bright grin. "It does the same to people... Uuuuh, as for my dreams, I just want to have fun, protect people and make sure me and my team become the best we possibly can be." With that she winked at Cherish and gave her a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime17th November 2014, 2:14 am

Their sensei was all over the place it reminded her of Nee-san which caused her to have a bittersweet feeling but it quickly vanished as Summer winked at her causing her own mixed feeling to wash away her confidence returning with another sip of sake. Sensei is so mean he said my name was Chesire *sniff* Cherish said pretending to fake cry while looking away before regaining her composure and puffing out her cheeks in mock anger. So I'm not going to pet it no matter how cute it looks. I want to be a culinary shinobi, in case you don't know what that is, they make foods and drinks for shinobi whether on the field or after returning from missions to replenish the lost energy they expend in battle, speed up their recovery time and it works hand in hand with medical treatment to make sure they are healthy. My dream..no not dream my ambition is to become the best culinary shinobi in Dipugakure and prove to my family that I'm not deadweight. she said getting a bit worked up before blushing as she realized that she had once again gotten a bit to excited when someone asked her what her dream was.

I'm a Dokusei but I don't fight like the rest of my clan, so no poisons and no overuse of plants. I focus more on Water Release having two styles the Syrup Style which revolves around my sticky syrup which comes in various flavors and is useful for immobilizing opponents and the Alcohol style which revolves around the sake I keep in my gourd, getting people drunk which hampers their effectiveness in battle and drenching them in the alcohol which can easily be set ablaze even though it's water release. Before you ask me no sensei I won't stop drinking even though I'm young I've gotten a resistance to it and I know what I'm doing water release chakra cycling through my liver helps minimize the damage to it. It's like a fire release user who smokes a lot. Cherish said pausing to spare a side glance at Summer before continuing. I also use the drunken fist fighting style when I'm intoxicated but otherwise I use the Azure Fist a kinjutsu fighting style revolving around the corrosiveness of my blue blood. I guess if I was something it would be an aggressive support, I have stuff for fighting but I'm not really a front line fighter unless the situation calls for it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime17th November 2014, 9:52 am

Oh my Kami... He said her name wrong... He put the candy away and put his head onto the ground. "My apologies... Please it was a mistake in my hearing..." He said apologetically, how could he immensely screw up like that. Oh god he felt sick... This candy was not helping his nerves... He rose back up and tried returning to his professionalism bravado... He cleared his throat a bit. "All admirable dreams... I too can relate to that familiar pressure Cherish... And both of your releases intrigue me greatly... Also... Cherish..." He hardened the paper he was Holding and folded it into a sake cup. "Mind if I try some of your sake?" He would wait if she poured it or not and depending she did or didn't he'd drink or not.

After a moment he'd stand up and look up into the dome. "Alright gals... You seem pleasant... But now is the fun part " Tierno looked at what seemed to be a gauntlet and a holographic interface opened up. "Simple elements should work..." He mumbled to himself as he tapped on the interface a few times. After a moment to two he jumped back and Honoita stayed there and started grooming himself. He jumped onto a tree and 2 golems digitized in front of the girls, one emitting a green aura, one of blue. "These are my Golems, my clan's specialty. My particular line is the one that one of the creators used! Here's your test, try to beat them! Just a warning, no point in attacking me, they are fully autonomous. They will begin when you are ready. Attack either one, they're set to go after the first person to attack them, another fair waring. They learn so remember to work together and strategize!" He smiled at the kids as he wished them luck. He opened up his holographic interface and looked up Summer's weapon... Terra should be fine... Diamond... Earth... Same difference... Aqua should bode well as well. The Golems beeped lowly as one could hear the subtle gears whirring as they both scanned the girls. After all all the info Tierno puts in is what they get.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st November 2014, 7:49 am

Summer's eyes narrowed as she looked over the golems. They were certainly magnificent creations and they appeared to be linked to different elements. She wasn't entirely sure just going by colour but she could probably guess. Hopefully they wouldn't be too tough, Summer knew that she didn't exactly hit all too hard just now but there always was... The other thing. Her eyes looked at the sword in her hand and she chewed her lip for a few moments. She knew that no matter what they were she could damage them but the problem was... At what cost to herself? she shook her head and then stepped up to Cherish's side.

The samurai then went about connecting her weapon to her back through the quick release straps that were there, she knew she'd need to change where it was situated at some time due to some of the later techniques of the Geka Seido line but at the moment leaving it strapped to her back would work and with that she dropped her stance slightly, both of her hands moving to the handle of her weapon and gripping it tightly, establishing her Batto Range. The Golems and Cherish were all within the fourteen foot range at the moment and she knew she could attack the former and protect the latter for quite a while if that was what was needed. "So Cherish, what's the plan? I'm not sure how tough these things are and whether or not I might have to resort to some... Risky tactics." She murmured quietly. There were always risks like this but she also knew that Cherish was in fact the more powerful of the two of them so she'd let her work this out at least for the moment before she started to swing wildly at the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st November 2014, 3:40 pm

Cherish would smile waving her hand up and down, It's okay I know you didn't mean it, after all anyone who drinks sake with me can't be a bad person. Cherish said shifting her gourd a bit and pouring some of the beverage into his cup before pulling back and attaching her gourd to her back via chakra flow once again. She'd fish out her straw while Tierno explained what they were going to do next summoning some odd looking creatures, Golems apparently his clan's specialty that was cool maybe they were like the plants that her own clan seemed to make a lot. Capable of assisting the user on the battlefield in various situations and acting as minions following orders and fucking shit up. She would notice that Summer was agitated, and though Cherish was in a mellow mood at the moment she would clap her hands together while pretending to think as if she were formulating some master strategy.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,Catch a tiger by the toe.If he hollers, let him go,Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Cherish though to herself starting with the Blue Golem and ending on the Green nodding her head and slamming a closed fist on her palm to signify that she was done thinking. Okay I know what we are going to do, we.....attack that one! she said before biting her cheek hard enough to draw blood and spitting out a bullet of blue liquid straight at the Green Golem. She had started with that so that Summer knew that they were going serious, at least she though that they'd need to go all out to impress their sensei, those golem things looked super tough but she was confident that with her support and Summer's defense they'd be able to win this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime21st November 2014, 9:14 pm

Tierno have a smile as he clapped a little as the little blue bullet landed onto the Earth Golem's chest... The point of impact sizzled a little and eroded a bit. "Let's make this interesting!" Remember all those paper birds he was playing with... Well they're were made from paper tags. Explosive tags... Hey Tierno never admitted that he was sane. Ya they all sprung up around the golems as if sentient and would explode the following second. Covering the entire area in an explosive smoke screen. Tierno would take advantage of this as he dived back and left a replica of himself as he dived into the ground. He was going to have fun, he was going to being back the little espionage expert he was as a genin. He dug throughout the ground and started making holes throughout the field and covered it with paper just as quickly. He was a very fast man, this would be done by the time they started mobilizing. His clone looked out and waved to the kids as the smoke screen died out.

On the other side of this as Tierno set the field the smoke screen cleared. Aqua remained in place staying true to it's order to not retaliate. Terra on the other hand.... Running at D rank speed the Golem started out charging into the two children, using the smoke as a cover for them not to notice the fact that it was charging from another angle instead of where it originally stood. Basic but hey it learns as it fights.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 10:26 am

Well that was assuming that the Paper birds done their job well enough and actually managed to create the smokescreen. Unfortunately they would not be able to do so, at least not to the degree that they would like. Out of desperation and a good bit of determination, Summer managed to swing her sword even faster than she had before. The weapon lashed out at speeds that would almost make a Tenmestu-Ko samurai blush although she didn't cut. Instead she slapped each of the paper birds with the flat of her sword. As it done so, the bird and the explosion were knocked to the outside of her Batto Range, causing the smoke screen to leave something that was almost a dome entirely clear of smoke around the two golems, Summer and Cherish.

With that she then turned and lashed out with two rapid fire strikes at the Terra Golem, although unfortunately her blade would bounce off, the defense of the golem simply too high for her to harm. "Cherish, out of the way... I didn't want to use this but I need you to hurt me." She growled to her friend and hopped out of the way at Bullet Release speeds, letting the Golem dash past her before she stepped back into the position she was at before, dropping into a combat crouch and readying both of her hands on the hilt of her sword. It was never fun what she was about to do but it was a technique that she did have to use if she wanted to destroy both of these Golems...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 12:25 pm

Cherish would blur through hand seals as Summer covered her stepping forward then hoping back a bit into a spin using her teeter dance to build a bit of speed before side stepping at the same time Summer dodged the golem as well. Due to this the Golem would end up plummeting into the hole she made with Cherish moving over to where Summer was at bullet release speeds. Okay Cherish said in reply trusting her friend spinning on her heel and slugging Summer ribs her skin glinting slightly as light reflected off of it. She chose that spot mainly because she didn't want to lower her combat effectiveness, besides she could just heal Summer up if she really needed to later. She was wary however of doing something else and would pull her hand back before gulping down some more sake, her body slightly tensed just in case she needed to bolt.

She really needed to learn how to fight under cover, it seemed like a lot of people liked to obscure visibility and stuff, that did give her a good idea to check out later. Her mind was racing with possibilities why was she so-Gotta focus Cherish. she thought to herself to calm herself down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 7:05 pm

Well Tierno had finished finally filling the area with holes, all in all their was about 12 holes throughout the training field, when he was gone they'd most likely be filled up again or something... Either way with his work done he would exit the ground and hide off to the side away from the golems and smoke, he was still watching and judging their actions For safety purposes he enlarged another papers and texturized it to match his background as he poked holes through the paper so he could watch. From his point of view, the fact that Cherish too had a technique to make holes, it was interesting to say the least. Terra Golem fell into the hole slowing it down some as it soon would start its climb back out. Than he saw something weird, Summer had cleared the smoke some and well it seemed like some infighting or something of the likes occurred as Cherish decked Summer a good one to the ribs, he continued watching as Terra Golem would start whirring. most of the smoke had cleared and Paper Tierno waved to the girls and smiled as Aqua Golem stayed in place.

Terra Golem let out a belch of steam as it recorded the new tactic and climbed out of the pit. It beeped in a low tone as it scanned the two girls and registered that one of them took some damage. The Golem would be more wary as it walked toward the girls, it didn't want to blindly fall over again... It would launch itself at a shorter distance so it could land another punch at Cherish, normally it would be B rank in strength but for now it was ordered to pull it's punches having them be D in strength.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 7:25 pm

Well at least Cherish wasn't too scared to listen to Summer even when she gave commands like that. Unseen to Tierno there would be a small smile on the samurai's face even as the fist struck her. Pain burst through her body, centered on her ribs and she slid back a foot or two from the force. Dropping down to one knee she focused on the pain. It was burning and pounding and she focused it elsewhere, pushed all that pain away and into her sword and then fed the pain chakra causing it to flourish. Glimmer suddenly erupted into a horrific black and red aura. It writhed around the sword and dripped what seemed to be liquid smoke that vanished upon striking the ground. Anyone that looked upon the sword would feel a tremor of the pain and it would incite a small amount of fear in them.

Reading the sword she had to upgrade the damage, she had to stop the golem from striking at Cherish. Stomping on the ground she forces her muscles to work harder, some of them twitching and straining as she pushed off at Crashing Ground speeds. What she done though wasn't strike with her sword but throw her shoulder into the attack, her shoulder struck the Golem's arm and dealt B-Rank defense piercing damage, shattering the arm of the golem. She then stepped onto the ground and turned, flicking her weapon out at the leg of the Golem. Due to the boost of speed though her Grave Warden's edge was doing even more damage, dealing a B-Rank of spiritual damage straight to the leg of the golem, she just hoped it would be enough to cut the leg off of the body and leave the Terra golem to shut down and break.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 4:56 am

Cherish would take another sip from her gourd, as she got buzzed allowing her to slip into her drunken fist style. She'd hiccup completely forgetting that she was in a battle for a brief moment however when the Golem lunged at her she would just shift to the left before biting her cheek causing blood to fill her mouth then shifting to the right swaying as she moved on the balls of her feet. She would be inside the Golem's guard and would spit upward releasing 6 spheres of blue liquid in rapid succession at it's head, it would seem Summer though was looking out for her as while she attacked the body Summer was going towards attacking it's extremities. She would leap back at crashing ground speed to put distance between her and it after her successive attack she was relying heavily on her kinjutsu stuff which was never fun but so was Summer so she might as well go all out as well.

She would stumble backwards almost falling but somehow regaining her balance as she moved away at Crashing Ground speeds mainly waiting to see the results of Summer and her attack, as by aiming at the head the liquid would end up trickling downward onto the golems body to meet the part struck by one of the same attacks before. Summer, when I do what I'm about to do, don't panic and don't use chakra I got you. Cherish said needing Summer to trust her for a moment just like she trusted her when she was told to hurt her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 4:46 pm

Tierno was watching with Glee, he thought he was being to rough on the students with the Golems. But if they were able to do this much damage to one, oh boy he was so ecstatic that he was even considering activating it's self repair seal... However he didn't do that... The Golem was heavily damaged as it's armed was smashed and it's leg joint fairly damaged... Tierno's interface popped up as he didn't anticipate the fact that the corrosive damage done to it's head meant well... nothing good was about to happen... The Behemoth jumped back right near one of Tierno's trap holes and according to Tienro's interface the restraints he had placed on Terra Golem had started to degrade thanks to the corrosive damage... It would gain a more mature stance and stomped around on it's good leg. It was visually taunting the two, not being able to speak more than a few electronic beeps. It kept itself as bait... It knew of what it's master did and was laying it's own trap, sophisticatedely learning more and more as the match went on. It kept wary of any projectiles as it beeped at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 6:24 pm

To think that Summer was just going to let the Golem go that easily was silly. She was on the warpath against this accursed thing and its brother and now it was well within range for a much more dangerous technique, she knew it was later in the Geka Seido line but she could still use it due to just how close it was. Pushing in closer as it tried to jump away, she swung the weapon out towards the broken leg joint and upwards into its body. The Golem would have no chance of dodging and thankfully this attack was strong enough to break through the mechanical construct's body. The blow shattered the leg and the chest and thankfully there were no organs to keep the blade inside the body so she pulled the weapon free and sheathed it with a quiet clink before looking over at Cherish. If her friend could trust her then she could definitely trust Cherish in return. It wasn't as if she used chakra very much anyway. "Okay then, Cherish, do what you're going to do... I trust you." She nodded and stepped closer to Cherish, keeping her weapon ready in case there were any more paper birds or the second golem tried to come in for an attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 6:43 pm

Cherish would watch wide eyes as Summer dealt with the golem but thankfully it resulted in leaving a window of opportunity for her to weave hand seals, tapping the ground as Summer finished attacking causing the ground to cave in around them. She would grab Summer spinning into a teeter dance before throwing her friend clear of the large hole in the ground, Cherish herself would follow up with a Water Release: Sticky Syrup Capture Field to propel herself upward as she spat out the viscous liquid below. This would allow her to land at the edge of the bowl with Summer having ended up farther back but not that far away from where Cherish was. As per the Golems and Tierno who was underground but probably still within range they would plummet to the bottom of the hole with both of them essentially sitting ducks as the sticky syrup came from above.

Okay done. Cherish said with another sip of sake once she landed moving into a crouch so she could survey her handy work, she had burned through a lot of her chakra reserves but it was worth it in her opinion. Even more so when she would see the multiple ground colored paper slips which seemed to be immersed within the liquid seeing as the ground that they were hiding in was now a massive sink hole.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime25th November 2014, 2:40 pm

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where did all of this come from! The force of Summer's attack had shattered Terra Golem to pieces thanks to it's already weakened body. It's pieces fell apart and were digitized away. Tierno was damn proud but by per instructions it wasn't over. And than once again.... WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! Cherish had flat out changed the terrain of the field. Tierno thankfully had been on the surface watching for awhile so saw this bowl forming. He instantly backed up away from the stretching hole like holy kami was this thing big and enveloped most of his holes which made him pout a bit as all of his hard work and efforts were wasted. As the hole finished forming Tierno took another seat near the edge having retextured the paper covering him so he would blend in. He resumed watching.

Aqua Golem and Paper Tierno had both fallen into the hole, Aqua had finally registered this as an attack and would start to move. Paper Tierno stayed in the tree that had fallen in with him, it had been in a knocked over position so the clone was simply in the brush of the tree. Than the syrup came, "What a sturdy duo these two are..." Tierno said as he saw Cherish accomplishing much within the span of a few seconds. Summer destroyed his golem and Cherish can easily alter terrain, so fascinating. The bowl was filled with that thick syrup and golem was still attempting to climb out but was slowed thanks to the syrup, nearly being caught in. All of Tierno's textured paper floated In the sap and Tierno's paper clone was stuck underneath the syrup with the tree. It was getting more and more wet and would soon dispel within the brush, hidden from sight. The dispel sent a few air bubbles to the surface making it seem as if Tierno was stuck under the syrup. Things were looking interesting.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime26th November 2014, 1:49 pm

Being grabbed by Cherish and spun around was an interesting experience to say the least but it was a lot of fun and Summer couldn't help but grin and giggle softly as she was lobbed into the air. However as her upwards momentum stopped the severity of the situation set in once more, this was still a test and there was still another opponent to destroy. Summer readied herself as she dropped towards the ground and hit it on the balls of her feet immediately throwing herself into a roll and onto her feet to mitigate the damage of the fall. She then stopped and turned around to look at the gargantuan bowl that had opened up in the ground, the golem stuck in it and a few bubbles coming up from where Tierno might have been. He was a jonin though and Summer was damn sure he would be fine.

Stepping upwards beside Cherish, Summer took a deep breath and winced slightly, the pain of her ribs and in her legs was pretty bad, nothing she couldn't handle though. She could still feel the pain within her sword vibrating through her, it thrummed quietly and she focused on it, heightening the pain within the sword and leeching the pain away from her own body. It allowed her focus a bit more and she gently nudged Cherish's ribs with her elbow. "We've still got another Golem to deal with, it's kind of trapped in the syrup. So do you want to hop down and kill it while it's trapped or do you have something else in mind?" She raised an eyebrow at her friend and tightened her fingers on the haft of her nagamaki, thumb brushing over the guard and the flat steel there.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime26th November 2014, 7:18 pm

Cherish was slightly winded sure but she had enough in her tank for two more techniques before she was pretty much done in terms of chakra when she was nudged she'd hum before blurring thorough hand seals and expelling a Muddy Floor which would stream into the bowl which would become powered up due to the sticky syrup only resulting in a thick tar like mud which would further entrap the Golems underneath. Those two are handled remember your crystal thing now everything is earth crystallize the dome it should spread to the rest. Cherish said panting slightly having used up her meager chakra reserves, still she had used it wisely in her opinion knowing her own limits and waiting until the right time to use it. Sure it didn't seem like their sensei was done but she managed to get rid of the Golem threat for the mean time buying them time to think about another game plan she would fish her straw from her gourd as she thought to herself noting that it had enough to get her drunk enough that she'd be able to fight effectively if need be. She had a decent amount of blood left if things got dicey and Summer seemed alright besides her ribs being hurt at least.

Do you need fixing up I know medical ninjutsu and I have just enough to heal you up if you need it. she said with a small smile a beam of light reflecting off of her skin as she turned her head slightly to regard her friend. She was trusting her of course to protect her if she did devote the last of her energy to healing her as she wouldn't be able to utilize ninjutsu to support her anymore having to go on the offensive or at least her version of it.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th November 2014, 10:18 am

Tierno started to applaud the two girls as he shed the disguise and walked toward them. With a thought the incapacitated Golem started digitizing, Tierno realized the simplistic patterns of the early Golems couldn't overpower these two. He spouted wings made of paper so he could traverse across the rather size able hole. "Hello girls! Congrats! I didn't expect you to beat my Golems so easily! Heck I didn't even expect you to coordinate as well as you did! Bring a shame to the way I was with my team back in the day, that's for sure." He said as he descended right in front of the two. He crossed his arms as he would lean against the air using his wings as support. "So what did you 2 think?" He asked with a slight smile as he pulled out another lollipop and popped it into his mouth. He was rather happy for the two, they did what not even most Chunin could do simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)   Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Tooth Tales (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next