Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Final Days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 5:39 pm

Himiko stood out of bed doing a few stretches. It had been a good few days since she'd been transferred to Dipu, and since then the burns she sustained had all but gone, though the red splotches certainly would never go away now, and her legs were no longer bruised. She had already readjusted to the familiar oceanic smell of the Dipugakure hospital, much better than the much longer period of time spent in the Hakagakure hospital. The beds here were also much more comfortable to her. Cecelia was preparing their home to be ready for Himiko to be discharged, and now the kunoichi only had to wait for the doctor's official discharged notice. The nurse the day before had requested she stay a little while longer, worried about mental trauma apparently, but Himiko simply wanted to get home.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime21st April 2018, 8:50 pm

The Daimyo of the Land of Paradox strode through the halls of the Dipugakure hospital with purpose and an air about her that made even the busiest of staff step to the side. She was flanked by a dozen well armed guards, something she found unnecessary but her advisors insisted on. A middle aged woman with the figure of a one half her age and she knew it. She walked with confidence, some might even say arrogance, her low cut dress flowing freely behind her as her guards were careful to avoid stepping on the flowing fabric, worth more than a year's salary for them. She made her way to Himiko's room, turning promptly to address her guards, Stay here, no one is to enter the room. This is a matter between two ladies and not privy to thuggish brutes like yourself. The guards were smart enough not to argue, even if it went against their safety protocols. The Daimyo opened the door and strode in, a woman of her status never bothered with something as trivial as knocking or even permission. She flowed into the room, the door closing behind her as she draped herself in one of the sitting chairs in the room, treating it as a roman emperor style lounger instead of the hard wooden chair commonly found throughout hospitals.

Ahhh Himiko Zakiyoshi, so nice to see you up and out of bed. I had heard you had been transferred to the facilities here in Dipugakure, lucky for you I was on vacation and just so happened to have time to schedule in a visit. The woman looked around and noticed a half eaten tray of food and a water pitcher on a bedside table. She rolled her eyes, knocked on the glass window behind her and motioned towards the food tray. The guard behind the glass stared at her before she decided to simply yell, Get us some food you lazy jughead, and none of this hospital microwaved shit. The guard nodded before hastily walking away in search of food fit for an empress. Turning back to Himiko, the Daimyo placed a perfectly manicured nail between her teeth as she studied the damaged girl in silence. The women of your clan have always been so...marvelous. A true wonder to behold in person. The Daimyo said, making what some might consider a feral like sound in the back of her throat. Come my dear, sit, She said, tapping the chair across from her with a silk slippered foot, tell me all about the ordeal you've gone through. It must be a story for the ages.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 5:08 am

Himiko turned with a smile as she expected to see her new beloved, only to have her face drop as the door opened to a different woman. It took her a second to fully process just who she was, the face was familiar but not overly, and the way she stood certainly showed she had high status. Her eyes widened before she clasped her hands together, interlocking her fingers in the same way as her clan's prayers and bowed her head. It was always best so show respect to a daimyo she was taught. She only looked up again when she was shouting at a guard outside it seemed. Just something about being allowed the privacy brought a tingle to her spine, just the thought that it seemed she was trusted enough. She remained quite herself until she took the offered seat, making sure to put all her training as a Priestess in to action. She was smart enough to know she wasn't just being visited, so the best impression was key regardless.

"Madam Daimyo," She said first and smiled, "I'm sure by now you will have heard all about the conflict with the five tails. I am afraid I'm not sure what I could tell you that you wouldn't already have been made aware of." She pondered just what could be said, but there was always the little things that were glossed over in reports, and surely if her own death had been mentioned, she had been out of it long until after the reports had been filed. "But it seems you would like a story, and it is not my place to deny when I might offer you," She added her own little giggle, "I assume if you read the reports that were being passed around you might have seen what landed me such a long hospital stay? Well I found myself at a peculiar assault due to the Gobi's unusual chakra. The Zakiyoshi Hydrification technique can be exceptionally powerful and resistant to techniques, but... well, I am sure you've seen what happens t owater when it is boiled," It was clear that she was able to take a lighthearted approach, giving an embrassed little smile as she showed a little of the red burn blotches. "Well in the fight I was hit by what seemed a clone that did a lot of damage. For all purposes, I actually lost my life on that field. Yet my Goddess Kikuri deemed my time was better spent back here with my loved ones." She sighed and relaxed back in her seat, "I am not exaggerating either. This was... no near death experience, it was a complete experience," Her tone had turned much more sombre in that moment, before she shook it off and her sweet smile was back, "How was that story for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 1:49 pm

The funny thing was, the Daimyo had never actually seen water boil in her life. She hadn't any combat experience for obvious reasons and when it came to boiling a pot of water for food, well she had an entire culinary team at her disposal since birth. Still, she knew enough about it to understand what Himiko was getting at and sucked a small breath in when the girl revealed some of her burns. The Daimyo shook her head slowly in dismay as Himiko recounted her tale. A girl who walked the void and came back alive. You've seen the other side and managed to find your way back. My, my. The Daimyo said after Himiko had finished her story, looking at the young Zakiyoshi with both sympathy and...something more. Her gaze appeared predatory, as if looking Himiko over like a delicious slab of meat. The Void Walker, Bijuu Slayer, so much power and experience in such a young woman. Surely there's greatness destined for you yet, I have a feeling you have...quite the appetite. So Himiko Zakiyoshi, tell me, what's next for you?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 2:39 pm

Himiko paused as she took a moment to think, ignoring the slight shiver that the look she got sent over her. The names though didn't quite sit well with her. She hadn't slain the bijuu, that was Summer, she had joined in hitting it hard, but not too much more. The question to what was next though, that came quite easily. "I get discharged soon, today even, but then I will be going home to pack and prepare. My old friends and team mates left for leadership roles with the Bachiatari, I intend to go and visit them first, use that time to get myself back to one hundred percent and to... test some new abilities my return brought." She could see that wasn't all that interesting though, "But," She straightened up, rolling her shoulders. "When I come back, I plan to dedicate myself to my heritage. My clan... the Nations was once their home. But with the connection to the dobutsu of old, well we became fractured. There are so many artifacts that was left when we lost Old Dipugakure. I intend to go back there and find them. I intend to find the other Zakiyoshi that are outside the nations. We might never be together again, but I wish to bring the clan back together as best I can. I want to make my ancestors proud, not that I can reach the levels as high as my look-alike ancestors. I wouldn't dare try and oppose Summer Osuna as Dipu's Kage. But if I can serve her as best I can, then perhaps I don't need to rise to Kage,"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 10:41 pm

Ahhh yes, the Bachiatari. The Daimyo said simply, her mind deep in thought as she tapped a finger on her chin, Quite the interesting crew being cultivated over there. It's funny really, they were put there in place as a barrier between the the Nations and those on the West Continent, yet they're pitifully weaker than either of the two Nations they stop. Though if your comrades were fighting with you against this calamity, perhaps the Bachiatari are beginning to make something of themselves, no? The Daimyo stood, stretching her lean physique before stepping over to the window. She stood there silently after Himiko had laid out her plans for the future, simply staring. Himiko had been given a beautiful view, although there were few places in all of Dipugakure which lacked a beautiful view. From high up in the hospital, one could see for miles out into the deep azure of the ocean which stretched all around the island. Hmm don't doubt yourself young lady. If you doubt your capabilities you'll find you'll always be right, and that is something you do not want to be right about.

Yes, this Summer woman is quite something. I spoke with my compatriot, the Daimyo of the Land of Abyss not so long ago. Apparently Ms. Osuna paid him a very...progressive visit the other day. The Daimyo made a very unlady-like snorting sound as she thought back to the conversation, now leaning with her back against the window to face Himiko, Good for the old man, honestly. It's not as if he has much longer in this world, probably trying to put his stamp down wherever he can, even on new tail like Osuna. The Daimyo fell silent for a moment, her thoughts entertaining her now, as if Himiko was no longer in the room at all. Then, she shook her head and waved her hand in front of her face as if to clear the air of her thoughts, I'm getting off track, so sorry dear, that tends to happen. The reunification of an entire clan, especially one as fabeled as the Zakiyoshi, that won't be an easy task. Should you succeed however... She trailed off, simply smiling at Himiko, ...well now that would be quite something, wouldn't it? It seems to me Dipugakure is going to become a bit crowded in the coming years. From what I hear the new Abisukage is laying real foundation to return Dipu to its former glory. I wouldn't want a newly reformed clan to feel...shorted. What would you think of rounding up your kin and bringing them somewhere new? The Daimyo said with a coy smile, her arms folded in front of her chest and a single eyebrow raised in anticipation for Himiko's answer.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime23rd April 2018, 4:06 pm

"Oh no no I don't doubt my abilities at all." Himiko waved her hands dismissing the comments, "I just mean that whatever it was that I went through in my return, I seem to have come back with a heightened ability from meeting with Kikuri," She knew not many outside of the clan knew specifics of her people's belief system so she would say very little more than the obvious. She too joined the Daimyo looking out of the window and across the vast ocean. She could swear just looking at it made her also hear, smell, feel and taste the water. A little bit of her wondered if that was just a part about being a Zakiyoshi or not.

Himiko looked back and laughed at just the thought of Summer meeting someone. She was sure that would go over very well, though the idea of the youngest Abisukage meeting the oldest current Daimyo would be an interesting ordeal. But she had faith in how Summer addressed it. She was taking a drink, but would actually spit-take as the Paradox's Daimyo seemed to offer something. "W-Wait. Sorry Ma'am but... what are you suggesting there?" She asked, leaning forwards and feeling her ribs ache just a little as the bruisings were still fading. "You... are you suggesting if I bring my clan together with a new home... you'll support us?" She asked again, showing that she already had some idea, but just as much she felt the conflict of just that. "It's just... I've only just moved back here from a stint in Hakagakure. The idea of moving again... Well perhaps it isn't as bad if I prepare, and I have my wife now to make it easier, it's just... I hope I'm not offending by saying this, but I have only visited the temple in Paradox. Is there much room for us there?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime23rd April 2018, 9:01 pm

The Daimyo laughed, deep and throaty, tossing her head back for emphasis. This was clearly a woman made for the theatrics, who enjoyed embellishment and emphasis. Please my dear, I'm far more than just my stunning good looks. You don't become the leader of a country just by being born into it... The Daimyo trailed off for a moment, thinking about what she had said and realizing that she had in fact been born into it. Dismissing the contradiction with a wave of her hand, she continued, My point is, I'm aware of how powerful the Zakiyoshi were. A reclusive but proud bunch to be sure, and for good reason. It's a shame what's become of them, they should be returned to the glory they deserve and it just so happens, between you and me of course, I've started clearing land to establish a hidden village. I need a well respect clan to attract others and be taken seriously as a major Hidden Village, your soon to be blossoming clan will need plenty of space to settle. Imagine, gathering your people to get in on the ground floor of an entire Hidden Village being created. You'll of course be given preferential treatment and you personally Himiko will be able to influence how the village develops. It's a rare opportunity to be sure. She smiled, again that wolfish, predatory smile.Of course I'm not suggesting it will be easy, in time you may even find me to be a nuisance, but a necessary nuisance. No, this will take work, hard work to be sure. In the end though, The Daimyo chuckled, in the end, rest assured it will all be worth it. Paradox is put on the map as a true world power, your clan blossoms and grows to what it once was and all the while two beautiful, powerful women become all the closer.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime4th May 2018, 6:43 am

Himiko closed her eyes just to think that over. If she wanted to seem legit when she tracked down the rest of the clan in old Dipu having a place being set up for a compound would likely work in her favour. But it was a big ask. Dipu was a perfect place, but she could really make a name for herself by taking up this offer. "It's a lot to ask i hope you understand my hesitation." She felt her thoughts were clear but needed the words just to calm herself over her silence. Taking a deep breath she leaned back, weighing up every pro and con, before a smile over took her face. "Then we will need a temple to Kikuri, our goddess. Preferably by a large body of water. I will be happy, as will my sister priestesses, to come along to assist in the necessary designs of course."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime6th May 2018, 12:56 pm

The Daimyo smiled, Why the hesitation? You're only deciding in this moment whether or not you want to uproot not only your entire family, but the future of your clan and move it to a brand new country you know nothing about. That's obviously an easy decision to make. Sweet Himiko, I don't expect you to sign any binding agreements right now. A simple oral agreement or even acknowledgement of interest is enough for me to get into bed with you. A certain twinkle was in the Daimyo's eye...was...was she coming on to Himiko? Regardless, the older woman would listen to Himiko's demands and once again flash her perfect teeth, Ah, already negotiating, that's the fire I like to see in my partners. A temple is of course possible for you and yours, might I suggest you finish your rehabilitation and then venture to Paradox? I'll have my people send you the coordinates for where we've begun to break ground. You, and whomever else you wish to bring, though I must request you keep this knowledge close to the vest, will be able to see the area I've selected, designate where you wish the Zakiyoshi home to be and so on and so forth. There we can also get into more of the specifics. Just as you have your desires, I also have my own naturally. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime6th May 2018, 1:11 pm

Himiko nodded, already going through her mind about just who to tell this to. In the meantime she felt best to explain her current happenings, "I would be happy to come to Paradox as soon as I am capable, though I made a promise to my old team mate to visit him and catch up properly. After that I will make a Paradox visit top of my list before I make my journey to Old Dipu," During that statement she worked out in her mind anybody who could help by knowing. "Then... I will tell you upfront those who I will tell. I have my partner Cecelia who will be making the move and travelling with me. And I will likely share this with my old team mates who I trust with my life for guidance as he too moved to take on such a big task. Finally, I may go to Summer Osuna if she might find some time for me, so I can get some advice." She looked back up to the Daimyo. "I'm curious to see what you have in mind too, but we can save that for a better time than in a hospital ward,"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime13th May 2018, 3:26 pm

The Daimyo smiled and nodded as Himiko spoke, Ah yes family, you must of course inform them. Family first after all. However, her expression soured as Himiko mentioned speaking with Summer about these plans, Hmm yes well, I'd rather prefer you not speak with the Abisukage if at all possible. As I said this is all still...preliminary. I wouldn't want others in power to get the wrong idea. The Daimyo said cryptically, Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the collective Allied Shinobi Nations will love to hear the great news of another village being developed, but, well I'll be frank my dear, people have a tendency of sticking their noses in places they don't belong. I don't need every shinobi and businessman knocking on my door at word that I'm starting a new village. It'll be a nightmare for you and me both, that much I can promise. Kages worst of all seem to have a tendency of commenting on conversations they're not invited to. Only ones worse than that are...well...Daimyo. She said with a chuckle. However, I can't stop you from speaking with Ms. Osuna so do as you please.

The Daimyo would then move towards the door just as her servant from earlier appeared with a massive trey of delicious food. She'd open the door, sigh and roll her eyes, Honestly, the service around here is simply pitiful. Over there. She said, pointing to the small table within the hospital room. The timid guard would quickly place the mouth watering assortment of goodies before hurrying out of the room under the displeased eye of his boss. The Daimyo would cross the room, pluck a single grape from the trey and pop it into her mouth. She'd finish chewing before saying, Now then, if that will be all my dear sweet Himiko, I really must be on my way. Things to do, people to see, deals to make. Never a dull moment in this world, truly. She would reach forward and lightly caress Himiko's cheek if the other woman allowed it, staring deeply into her eyes, Great things are coming my dear, great things indeed. She'd then turn and make her exit unless Himiko had anything else she needed to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Days   Final Days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Days
Page 1 of 1