Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Beach Days[Contract-Gado]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Empty
PostSubject: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime24th April 2021, 10:30 pm

The waters surrounding the islands reflected the dark shades of the sky above what once was Dipugakure. The waves carried various materials from the destroyed village. Every crash against the shore brought with it those remains from the lives uprooted by the natural disaster that is a tailed beast. The beach was littered with many things from torn tree limbs to the toys of children. It was a place that had been torn about by nature, but in time perhaps it would return to its former glory or even better. Relief efforts were already in progress, so it was a start.

The damage to the islands had not only affected the humans but the surrounding fauna as well, or so it seemed. In a blur, a tiger cub dashed from the line of shrubbery onto the beach, his small paws kicking up sand as he ran. "Raaawr!" the cub cried. A few seconds behind, his pursuers appeared to continue their chase. Three large rats of varying shades of grey snarled as they began to gain on their target. It was beginning to look bleak for the tiny cub as it didn’t seem his mother was around to look after him. However, from one of the trees a scaly, winged creature watched on with a predatory gaze.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime25th April 2021, 12:49 pm

With the Bijuu attacks occurring, Gado was trying to do his best to help with the cleanup. After eating a big meal, or over the limit, he felt that his stress eating was getting to him and had to do something. He was strong and with his armor up, his body was durable enough to withstand any kind of accidents that may have occurred while he was handling the cleanup. Either way, Gado was here and wanted to make himself available.  What happened at Dipu was pretty terrible, but to Gado, it's was going to get a lot worse after his sensory smell picked up some strange scents that he never smelled before. One was a bit foreign, but Gado came across a mouse and a rat at least once in his life.

Their appearance could mean a couple of things, which included the desperation that these animals could have when it comes to eating the dead or dying. So for Gado as the guardian shinobi taking a break from his job to help out the village, he wondered if it meant that there was someone injured that needed his help. But if it was a dead body, Gado didn't want to see it.

"Man, I'm scared right now...b-but... I should go check it out. Just to be sure, keep up appearances Gado."

With a few small taps to his face, Gado psyched himself up to go ahead and not only do his dance of the verbena, but he also paid the chakra price to ensure that he had chakra protection and used the dance of the yarrow to double it.

"Phew, ok, I'm ready. Don't be scared, you're a guardian gosh darn it...."

Gado said this to himself as he dashed with S rank strength as a rumbling juggernaut to some people as he appeared, even though he was a nice person. But what were these other noises he was tracking with his vibration sensory and whatnot?

"What's going on?!!"

Spoiler:

Current Armor
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime25th April 2021, 11:56 pm

As Gado arrived on the scene the tiger cub would quickly notice him, however the loss of focus would cause him to trip in the sand rolling till he stopped in a daze. The rats quickly took this chance to surround the cub before it came to it's senses. Although they had the cub at their mercy now, they couldn't help but occasionally glance at the man who suddenly burst in on their little game of cat and mouse. Who was he? Was he with the cub? And so forth, but soon a shadow loomed over them as the creature that watched from afar deemed it time to make her move. If Gado would look to the skies above, a wyvern could be seen circling the group. It seemed the situation had turned into a waiting game on whom would make the first move. Would it be the cub, the rats, the wyvern, or maybe Gado?
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime26th April 2021, 3:06 am

Once again, there were a lot of things going on, even if sensed by smell alone. In regards to sight, Gado saw three huge rats, a small cub, and a flying thing in the sky that tended to circle. In a way, it looked like Gado magged to impede upon something that came straight out of national geography with all three of these creatures happening here at the same time. however, he had no sort of information as to what was going on, all he had was empathy for the little tiger.

It wasn't as if they could talk.

" Ouufff, there's too much going on here. "

"With a loud huff, Gado decided to take this as a training lesson for himself to see how he could go up against those rats. Or better yet, if he could withstand those rats.

"Alright, maybe he did some shit, or she...., I don't know.  I don't know if you guys speak human. Tigers are very proud and have a tendency to fuck up your day, like a cat, it's like a bigger cat..ok where am I going with this? Alright, maybe something bigger? Grande cat?  BBC? Big black....cat?  Would that ahh.... interest you guys more than this fur pellet? I don't interrupt with nature here but you guys are some big ass rats you know, I ahh, learned these curse words from a buddy of mine ...am I doing it right? Sorry guys, I'm kind of nervous here, I look like a jackass getting involved.....but I needed an audience for a very cool technique!"

Gado did look up a few times at the flying thing, was that a dragon?  It kind of looks like a dragon. If it was, that was pretty cool, even if he did risk getting wrecked.

"Naa.... no way... it can't be a dragon..."

Fuck it.

"Ok, watch this... sexy Jutsu!!!!"

After confusing them with words, Gado decided to finish it off by confusing them with an image of a very sexy woman.

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime28th April 2021, 9:56 pm

The rats seemed to be confused by Gado's constant talking but even more so by the technique he performed to transform himself into a sexy woman. Seeing as these were rats, the technique fell short on its effectiveness due to the gap in species but all in all it held their attention. Luckily, it was long enough for the cub to come to its senses and sprint over to Gado's side and cower behind his legs. As the rats noticed, their dumbfounded looks shifted to snarls as they bared their fangs, whilst slowly closing in on him. The wyvern above, would release a screeching roar before diving out of the sky and into the sand below a half dozen feet away from the rats and Gado. Once there the scaled beast glared at the man and the cub then to the three rats. Would he deal with the rats, the wyvern, or the cub?
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 12:48 am

With the tiger hiding behind Gado, it kind of reminded him that he was a lot like that tiger. With all the potential strength that he probably contained, he still had some cowardly tendencies. However, he felt that he needed to be brave and stand up to those rats. Picking up the tiger, Gado would cover it with his arms and dash left out of the fatal funnel of the rats trying to intercept him with S rank strength and take off with telepathic control, moving at S rank speeds with S-rank force, traveling about 25 feet per pt due to his manipulation control. With the strength dash of 25 meters and the takeoff, Gado would have had at least a 50-foot head start if they didn't expect him to do that.

He would then keep flying until it was safe to put the tiger down, hoping at least the wyvern didn't give chance since Gado could technically fly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 10:40 pm

The sheer speed and method of Gado's exit had taken all of them by surprise but nonetheless helpless to stop him. The cub would be rescued and taken to safety from the pursuing rats and the hungry wyvern. Though what transpired after his leave was a one sided slaughter, with the wyvern alone enjoying the meal. Back to Gado and the cub, after he put the cub down it would purr lightly before, "Thanks for the help, mister. Since I'm safe now, without those dirty mice on my tail, I would like to offer you something in return for saving me." With a puff of smoke, a scroll would appear beneath his paw. Raising it the scroll would unravel to show the details of the contract and a place for his to sign. "Y'see if you'd like, any of my family members could come help you out if you ever need it. Just got to get some of your blood and put it there."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 2:24 am

With the tiger safe and sound, Gado would take down his armor and let out a deep sigh. "Hey, believe me, I was just as scared as you were. I'd ask why they were chasing you in the first place but I guess we all have our slew of problems right? Plus, aren't you guys the cutest thing?!!" Gado said as he massaged the head of the small tiger, he never really had a pet before or a companion. So with this tiger offering him a chance to gain that, it was one of the best things that could happen to Gado. "Alright, so you need some blood and ...." After pricking his finger,  he went ahead and signed his full government name on the contract.

"Gado Kurogane, there! You know this is exciting, I always wanted companions like this. Plus, the tigers are cool you'll be sure to kick their buts once you grow up like some sort of anime protagonist. Trust me, that was pure luck that they caught you out there by yourself.   Even if we are scared, sometimes we have to be brave, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Days[Contract-Gado]   Beach Days[Contract-Gado] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Days[Contract-Gado]
Page 1 of 1