Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime4th September 2017, 6:30 pm

It was arguably accurate, but Kris just might have been the only person around his age that was still his friend. Or maybe they weren't friends yet, but she didn't see, to dislike him or hate him in any kind of way. Maybe it wasn't fair to say that about the associates he had before, but he never really got a chance to speak to them since he left. Before reaching over to the meeting area, a few hand signs would lead to Enzo putting on his wind feeling sensory in case that anything were to happen. This wasn't a place that he was completely used to, they were part of a group that easily made enemies.

Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Kukri_in_the_dark_by_shadowxsiegfried-db6d8i2
"If i remember, she wanted to train..."

techs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime4th September 2017, 6:38 pm

Kris felt ready to get back to training, and she felt she found an excellent sparring partner in the new conscript Enzo. She was glad that the worst outcome didn't happen, and now they were back in Bachiatari territory she hoped she could make him feel more at home, or at least around those he could trust. Rather than her prior travel clothes, she made her appearance in her more typical attire of her qipao with her jian sword hanging from her hip, even if she rarely used it. "Hey Enzo. I'm glad you could make it. It's nice having someone of my own skill level to spar with. Armen's good and all, but... well he's as strong as your old sensei right? Not exactly a fair fight." She still felt a little awkward, but she liked knowing he was away from what the ASN considered 'justice' for someone so young.

Team Training Specialization: Halves Post Counts Needed
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime4th September 2017, 8:46 pm

"Himiko is a bit flashy, fighting her is like fighting the ocean or something like that. There is water everywhere, and at the end of it all, you realize that your dry cleaning bill will cost a fortune. Enzo laughed a bit and then take on a battle stance. " I'm a little rusty, but I know one thing that's for sure, this is just a spar. So most of all focus on trying whatever you want to try and try to have some fun along the way. "

Enzo made it known and shifted back into his stance, preparing himself for the conflict ahead.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime6th September 2017, 3:44 pm

Kris nodded and took a deep breath, she knew of the abilities just enough to know what she needed to do. With a wave of her hands she began to collect crystals out of the very air, weaving them intricately in between her fingers as she prepared the Flowing Style of Crystal Release. With a spin, holding her hands together and forming a circle shapes began to form. Sweeping her hands down under her she began to be lifted from the ground riding a huge green crystal dragon. Rubbing the back of her neck as she cracked it, feeling the drain of her energy along with chakra strong. She would admit she was showing off a little, but who could blame her. Pointing forwards the dragon roared.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime6th September 2017, 11:17 pm

Much to his surprise, Kris created a dragon of some sort, making Enzo whistle. They were 25 feet away, but even enzo can notice that thing. "That's a bit much, so don't mind if I get serious." Enzo would say as he quickly formed hand signs at b rank speed in order to generate a grand array of several gold  chains that would come out of the floor, chaining both the crystal beast and Kris. Three chains would wrap around the head, torso, and legs of the crystal dragon. As for Kris, the last four chains would be for each limbs, immobilizing both her arms and legs as it remains tightly wrapped around her limbs, up to her joints.  In turn, This would negate their mobility for a brief moment as Enzo would touch the floor and create two shuriken, along with two bomb tags on each of them.  

After throwing them at B rank speeds towards the general neck area of the creature, close to where kris was laying on, they would both explode into a hybrid explosion of 30 feet, dealing a Grand total of 1 B and 1 A rank of hybrid explosive release damage. As for getting out of the explosion's way, Enzo would piggyback off of the force of the explosion as he moved at B rank speeds, moving out of the radius of the explosion and back into the fray after it's conclusion in an evasive like motion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 1:09 pm

Kris's discomfort at being suddenly grabbed by chains, both on herself and her crystal dragon, was highly evident. But she would let him continue, feeling a little peculiar in the chains but highly distracted from it by the sudden explosions that rocked beneath her. It still made her grin, feeling the dragon shake but hold steady thanks to just how she had made the dragon. Feeling the explosive impact wrapping around however caught her off guard, stumbling on her dragon as the chains seemed to hold just as strong.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 1:28 pm

This was a spar, sure, but he didn't want to beat his friend half to death. That would just be another medical bill that Enzo would have to take care of, along with some sleepless nights and visits. However, if they were going to be ready for anything, Enzo would have to push even harder to see what they could really do. "I'm not done yet! Remember when you said that your kekkai genkai tops mine? This is time to show me what you meant! Flipping into the air at B rank speeds, Enzo would land on the back of the dragon and launch Kris right off of it with a two palm thrust into her chest at B rank speeds. leaving her to take C rank explosive hybrid damage internally and externally before being launched back 40 feet at C rank speeds and using the force of the explosion to flip back a considerable distance to get away and land about 30 feet away from the crystal dragon if it's still standing and 20 feet away from kris.

"I know that your KG is a good match for mine, but it doesn't mean much if you aren't pulling out the big guns. You don't have to hold back too much."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime11th September 2017, 9:50 am

Kris believed she had him just as she wanted, with the chains fading rather than snapping she made the realisation he had locked her in a genjutsu, not wanting to let it slip exactly that she had no real counters to the type of technique. "Glad to show you," With a flick of her hand she guided her crystal dragon at Vacuum Release speeds to avoid being boarded, being brought along with her dragon as she made use of her lower natural speed than her dragon possessed. She crouched low on top of her dragon, secretly leaving another technique upon the head of the dragon that would only be visible if Enzo had some form of sensory to see the light refracting mirror on to the top, before being let off of the head after having avoided any thrown explosive punches. She kept her eyes fixed upon him, hand raised forwards with her palm up, keeping her eyes fixed on Enzo as what seemed a sign of respect for him in the spar, "And I was going to keep my dragon as my biggest move, but if you say not to hold back," The hand with her palm up suddenly curled in to a fist, when her true technique was taking form. At Crashing Ground speed crystals began to suddenly form at his feet and rapidly creeping up his legs to trap him inside crystals. The crystals held the same pattern as her dragon, showing she was using the flowing style to give her crystals the advantage over his explosive release. "Hows that for you?" She challenged as she dropped the crystal as all but his face was covered by crystal.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime12th September 2017, 10:20 am

Even though Enzo Missed the flip in order to land on the back of the dragon, he purposely gave himself a bit of an opening to see what Kris would do if something like that were to occur. However, since Enzo's sensory was still active, he was aware of the hand signs that Kris was performing and knew she was up to something, but not exactly what.

Taking out some more Kunai as Kris was forming her handsigns, Enzo would throw off two more d rank kunai explosives in order to break Kris's concentration with the handsign making and deal two sets of D rank hybrid. However, if she managed to finish in spite of that, Enzo would find himself encased in crystal. "What the?!! When did you?!!!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime5th October 2017, 11:06 am

Kris got a little cocky in seeing her crystal prison activating correctly, enough that she was hardly able to block the explosive kunai again as she finished the seals. Thankfully her dragon did that for her, moving at A-rank speed to shift in to the way. However it was the final straw on the crystal giant, shattering in to crystals with a wave like pattern, only with the flat crystal plate that Kris still stood on falling to the ground, to which was still invisible to the eye. She crouched, catching her breath before stepping forwards, keeping herself alert still in case he still had some tricks that didn't require his arms. "Crystal Prison, first time I've used it properly to be honest. Most others I've tried it on could see the chakra barrier I put on them." She was aware he had some sensory it seemed, especially as he seemed to aim for her Mirror technique, so she would leave it where it was for the moment. "But still, my poor little dragon." She had a listless sigh, putting a finger to Enzo's forehead. She began to take a few steps back then, making her final move as she twirled her fingers forming two small crystal shuriken. Twirling around she would hold the shuriken between her fingers, "... You good in there? Or did you wanna stop?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 1:11 am

Everything was going well for Kris, she landed the trap that she wanted and captured the young bakuhatsu had all paid off right? Did that mean that she won? The taunting of the helpless ninja, it might be a matter of time if the hard-headed child would refuse to end the match and become a kunai practice dummy for Kris. She was good, EnZo had to give her that.

There was just one problem, that wasn't Enzo at all. She kept her eyes fixed upon him, hand raised forwards with her palm up, keeping her eyes fixed on Enzo, her commitment to those actions has got herself caught. This entire fallout was nothing more than just a genjutsu that was based upon giving the desired result to the afflicted.

From the time she separated from herself from crystal the with fighting against a "fake enzo" in her fantasy land, she gave up one of her only edges against Enzo by exposing herself without her great protection. As soon as that happened, Enzo made his move. With swift controlled movements at B rank speeds, Enzo's vanishing steps finds himself behind Kris, using his own standing variation of shadow of the fallen leaf. After that, Enzo would intercept the twirl of the kunai, grabbing Kris's left hand and grasp tight, disarming her and dealing two sets of B and 1 C rank of damage into an internal and eternal spiritual damage, the internal would happen first as Kris was thrown at C rank speeds at 25 feet, causing her to explode into a spiritual explosion and experience the 2nd part of the technique's damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime16th December 2017, 11:14 am

Kris was sure she had the win in their little spar, but she had fell so hard for the genjutsu. If anything it was to be a good learning experience for her to not get so cocky in the future. Being grabbed from behind she let out a sharp exhale, before her body was flung rolling through the dirt after taking a deal of damage. As she came to a stop she rolled on to her back, limbs splayed out and staring up at the sky, breathing heavily. "... O-Ok... I-I think I'm done," She called out to him, motioning with her hand for him to come over so she wouldn't have to shout. "Thanks. That... that was a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime17th December 2017, 9:45 am

Walking over to Kris, Enzo would pull out some candy from his pocket and hand her some."I used to eat this all the in Hakagakure, this is Rock candy. Maybe you would like it too, you use crystals and stuff right?" Taking a seat from where they were standing,  Enzo would now start to think. "I guess we joined the organization for different reasons, but I have a lot of gratitude for what Armen did for me. I really was in a bad place, maybe I would still be in jail or executed if they didn't say anything. Sometimes I think if I had to spend another day in jail, I would have ran away. " After a while, he would tun to her. "But what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime17th December 2017, 10:04 am

Kris smiled as she took the candy, giving it the once over look before popping it in to her mouth. Her eyes lit up a moment as she clearly liked it. Sitting herself up with a little groan she looked to him as she listened. She knew a little bit of his story, but only what Armen shared. "Me? Well, nothing as drastic as you I guess." She swallowed what she had, figuring she needed an empty mouth to better answer. "I was in the ASN academy, graduated to genin but... well... I didn't get on well with those around me. Nothing against them, but I just didn't feel I belonged there. My parents are civilians, they didn't want me fighting, but when I learned Crystal Release in secret, I had an accident, nearly killed everyone in the house, so I had to learn more. I ran in to Armen after... well... running away. I requested to get some real training, and he brought me here as a member of the Earth division. Whatever that means." She took another bite from the candy she was given, "And that's my story really. I'm just a runaway who didn't belong at home or with the ASN."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime17th December 2017, 11:43 am

Didn't get along well? If we found each other sooner, we could have been friends, I don't know why you would have trouble with others. Sometimes I think the rest of the world is crazy when good people get hurt like that. " Frowning at the fact that she almost killed everyone in her house, Enzo would pat her on the back. "But you didn't and you didn't the right thing by going to an adult that was willing to help you.  On the bright side, no one died and when you become famous, you can send some money back to your family. That's still a benefit, right? "
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime17th December 2017, 7:00 pm

It was only after that the realization hit her. She clasped hands over her mouth as she looked to him in shock, "Oh! ... I am so sorry. I... I forgot I... I'm sorry that must have been so insensitive," She was mentally beating herself up over that slip. "I was saying how good it was and... your family..." She trailed off as she was getting at a loss for words. She needed to change the subejct she felt. "Y-Yes... well... my mother still doesn't speak to me, and money won't ever change that. My father doesn't like it, but he can at least look at me. And I doubt I could ever get 'famous' as you say."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime20th December 2017, 11:30 pm

Hey! You don't have to worry about me. One day, I hope to be famous myself and make it up for everything that I did. Well, the cursed weapon did it, but these are apart of my own personal choices of not taking the proper safety precautions. The clan will never accept me, but if it's on a scale of doing something that people would look back on and say that I "reformed" or something, it'll be worth it." Taking in a deep breath Enzo would let out a battle cry. "We are going to be heroes one day!"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime28th December 2017, 4:35 pm

Words weren't exactly easy to think of in that moment, but Enzo's little battle cry helped Kris. She just stared up at him wide eyed before a giggling fit overtook her. She stumbled up, throwing her arm around his shoulder and joining his battle cry. "We're gonna be heroes!"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime7th January 2018, 11:27 am

You know, it's been quite some time since Armen came back, and we are mostly left here to our own devices. But it's not like we have tow ait for someone in order to do something, right? How about a mission? Just you and me? We can take on something and do it together, I figured that something along your type would appreciate the help. I mean, protecting the borders and whatnot, couldn't hurt to use some extra hands. " Enzo would then smile as he pointed to himself. "Besides, what better partner than me, right?" He didn't know how she felt about it, but Enzo would be happy if they got used to working as a team more often.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime14th January 2018, 12:45 pm

Kris nodded, she hadn't done much work on improving her status within the Bachiatari, and she needed to prove her skill still if she was really to assume the role within her branch. She didn't know what exactly Armenezra had planned for her, but she trusted his plans. "That sounds like an excellent plan." A further thought then occured to her, "I would ask though, there is a young member new to the group. I ran in to her the other day, she seems to be under Hope's supervision but she hasn't gotten much real world experience with the group. I wondered if we might bring her along?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime18th January 2018, 10:38 am

"Alright, Why not?! I Think it would be pretty great if we all came together to do some big things once in a while. To be honest, I was starting to be a little bored by being left to my own devices. Things might get a little better once we start doing things together. It's only an opinion, but i hope it's factual at the very least." Enzo then started to stretch. "Let's go back to the base and get her. We can have a small potluck as a small welcome, then set something up for a day or two after."

Trained Perfect training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]   Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Again [Kris/Enzo]
Page 1 of 1