Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Empty
PostSubject: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime16th July 2017, 7:58 pm

The two have arrived to the land of graves but have been moving ever since. From getting a thorough search to attempting to meet with Summer Osuna. They been running back and forth completing small errands that didn't seem all that urgent. After a while Armen would take notice to their restless behavior and consider that Kris might be tired from all that they've done today.  So at last he would check into a lodge allowing her to have a separate room on his bill. " Well Peewee, ya can rest up fo da day. Orda anythin ya like ta eat but dun ova do it. As much as id luv ta stay n eat togetha, i still gots alotta werk ta finish." He'd hand her the keys to her room and if she decided to head there now, he'd also walk with her for a bit.  He'd enter the room across from hers and place some of his things inside. Once they were both settled in , he'd wave her off and stay in his room a little while, to change and shower.  Possibly Thirty minutes later, he'd knock on her door hoping that she'd open. If so, he'd ask her for a favor in person , if not then he'd leave a note, both asking for this favor.
Spoiler:

Assignment:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime16th July 2017, 8:28 pm

Kris was indeed tired out from the day of menial tasks around the village, and was more than happy to retire somewhere for the day. She was practically asleep by the time she was following him in to the lodge, collapsing in to the door as she was given her key to the room. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna just nap," She grumbled and pushed her way inside, making sure to lock the door behind her in hopes he wouldn't invade her privacy like he did back at her own room. As soon as her face hit the pillow as she threw herself on to the bed she was out like a light. It didn't last long enough though to be woken up by his knocking, along with the note being slid under her door as she stumbled over to the door. Reading it over, she glanced out of the window to her room thinking over whether to continue napping or actually head out. Realising it could have importance, she opted to leave. Not before scribbling on the note 'still not Peewee' and slipping it under his door before leaving.

It took her some time before finding the prison blocks, feeling oddly uncomfortable to be being signed in there as a visitor. Already she could see the way this Enzo was being treated like he was completely guilty, feeling like she was back in the nursing home again, and only getting her more interested in meeting this Enzo. Once she was all signed in, she would be led to actually meet him in person.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime16th July 2017, 11:59 pm

To be honest, Enzo was having a rough time in the jail. Word gets around when it comes to the things that you do, or have done. Whispers go in and out of the jail, going to every other criminal and murderer, life sentences that gives them a sense of superiority to reign over anyone who had a smidge of hope of getting out. That hope can easily be snuffed out when you’re stuck with people like that,   as well as having the label as a clan killer and a baby killer.  

The past 48 hours for Enzo had been sent in solitary confinement, there was a bit of a brawl in the  cafeteria when Enzo was about to be targeted to get shanked and jumped by a few men. Just like that, they did it based on the idea of what they thought they knew, not facts.  For them, facts were for the weak, might be the only thing that mattered to any prisoner. Enzo was happy to oblige, sticking to strong style and breaking as many bones as he could.  

A lot of inmates got injured, and even though they attacked Enzo first, he was sent to the hole, a dark thicket that was covered in moss. All that remained on the floor was rat droppings, rubble, and small bones.  In addition to that, the food for those throw in the hole also took a bit of a downgrade. Much to the credit of the jail, a punishment should serve as one, his chains were part of the decoration. Though, at night, some inmates would be let down into the hole for some payback against Enzo, a bit of a backroom deal with a corrupt prison guard for a small five-minute beatdown.

Already starving, Enzo could hardly fight back. When it was over, every movement sent waves of throbbing pain through his chest and back. It was exhausting and he felt sick, but there seemed to be nothing they could do about it. The voices in his head that normally contradicted each other now screamed in unison and told him to find a way out of this misery. For a second, he considered listening to his body, which was telling him to just give up and drop to the floor.

However, he refused. Just the same, his own heart was in an influx of an existing contradiction.  He felt like he got what he deserved, but refused to die. He had to see this through,  he couldn’t just give up. If anything, Enzo felt like he wasn’t only living for himself anymore, but if that was the case, what else was keeping him going

When morning came, it as the end of his solitary confinement, as well as hearing that he had a visitor.  Being brought to kris, it would be noticeable to the ninja that Enzo was never given a proper prison jumper. What was once a t-shirt is now a foul collection of raggedy pieces of fabric, dirt and holes, barely able to hang from his shoulders like a discarded old towel. Part of the bottom has been torns of and the sleeves are worn away, leaving much of him exposed to the elements. His pants are in terrible shape as well. Dirt and other substances have stained these pants and gave them a new color. But at least he has shoes to protect his feet. Although they're grimy, a little too small and the sole of the right shoe has come loose at the heel.

He was a mess, and it told a tale about his stay here.

“Who…..are you?”
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 7:09 am

Just seeing him was too much for Kris, growling as she turned towards the guards. "I fucking hate this sort of shit," She was never one to really swear but in just a few seconds she felt her gut twist in to rage. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, and yet even then the anger in her voice did little to subside. "Enzo Bakuhatsu, I'm sorry we had to meet in this situation." She lightly slapped herself on the cheek trying to calm down, but it just wasn't happening. "My name is Kris, Kris Suisho. I'm with the Earth Division of the Bachiatari, and I was asked to come along to speak to you about the tragic accident," She had no hesitation in her voice, everything she was seeing told her gut that this boy was innocent, and she wanted that to show. "I'm apprentice to the current leader Armenezra, I refuse to say his last name because it's goofy as hell as I'm trying to be serious, and I was asked to come along to speak to you due to my... outspoken sense of right and wrong. I won't say anything more, this is about uncovering the truth and not about me. So can you tell me what happened? I think you deserve at least one person who'll listen and believe you,"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 12:16 pm

Enzo basically sat down in the seat as he wiped the grime from his forehead, processing the information. He would have been excited to hear that after all this time, someone had visited him. Though, maybe it was to be expected to not necessarily see any of his close friends and family, not even his sensei or the person who he wrote the letter to. However, this would have to be good enough, and having human contact with someone that initially didn’t want to inflict pain. He smiled for the first time in a while, thankfully not losing any of his dentition.

“This is what happened, there was a cave-in of some sort in Hakagakure. Apparently, it was closed off for some reason. But I was searching, and my curiosity led me to shed light on the stones. When I did, I went down and found a bunch of skeletons, along with a spear in a jug. I came to it, and it came alive, nasty little thing when it adds up to the imagination that it showed me, apparently enjoys a little too much of stabbing people. It also told me it’s name, hence I remembered nothing of it, none other than a foreboding of some sort. Only I believed it was entirely based upon the choice of its use, in the sense of attacking people on purpose. Either way, it was pretty wild, so I wanted to tell my family about my findings. I felt like one of those children who pulled out Excalibur for the first time and felt like they could be a hero with it, but this wasn’t a fairy tale.”

Enzo’s expression changed as he went to the darker part of the narrative. When I got to my aunt’s house, the spear reacted on its own, basically pushing me to assault them. I experienced no real military capability to resist it’s pull, or desire, or even knew that it would overtake me in such a manner. It didn’t matter whether I wanted it to or not, that……. thing… doesn’t discriminate. Anyone is a target, anyone but me. So, after they died by my hand, before I sunk in and I panicked, I realized that the gravity of the situation puts everyone else in danger. It made me rush on over to the secret cave, where I found the weapon, in order to find some kind of hint in order to calm it down. Nevertheless, I was stopped by Hakagakure ninja, whose presence attracted the spear. I did my best to warn them, help coordinate them to avoid the attacks that were coming towards them. After that, Anbu caught me, and I was arrested ever since.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 1:48 pm

Kris would wait until he stopped talking to do anything, taking in every detail that he spoke, and the way that he would say it. There was nothing in his tone that told her he was in any control over what happened. As soon as he stopped she would suddenly stand up and clasp her hands on to his. Reacting to the guards who seemed to take offence to her action she would look back at them, holding up one of her hands, the back covered in her crystal plates. "Relax. Even if he did want to blow me up or something my kekkei trumps his." She spoke down to them despite most people double her own age. Of course what she didn't share was that despite the plates being shown in the back of her hands, if he had really wanted to attack her, the underside of her hands were fully exposed, thinking he might appreciate some more comforting human contact. "So, yes. If you... I'm really sorry, I believe you. Like, two hundred percent, I know you are innocent. I just want to know a little more about you personally and... to be honest I didn't really have much information to go on. I just know your name, and a rough idea of your clan, hence I know your clan has the ability for explosion elements which... seriously, I think is awesome." She was starting to show her age. "So tell me about your personal life. You must have a mentor?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime17th July 2017, 9:41 pm

Her response to the story was different at best, Enzo wasn’t expecting anyone to react positively. It was a distressing tale, and people died, that much was genuine. It wouldn’t have been equally devastating if it was any other average joe, that’s barely the cost of being a ninja in the ninja world. Though, when it comes to clan matters and dangerous crimes, things tend to hire a different twist. Kris was even brave enough to touch Enzo, due to the fact that the guards were expecting him to blow her up or something. Now why would he want to do that? Enzo had no cause to behave so, he didn’t even know what day it was.

“About myself? Considerably, I’m 14, my sensei is Himiko Zakiyoshi, she’s the priestess of the tribe. She’s a little stern, but she’s kind sometimes too. My team consists of Kenichi and Raion. Rain is a little older, he also smokes too, but I tried to tell him it’s not safe for him. Kenichi is a bit more ambitious and cocky. As for me, I wanted to discover new ways to appreciate the life that I inhabit, that’s why I have a neck tattoo that says “gratitude”.

Was there anything else he could say? “I have merchant parents, they transported me over to Hakagakure because I had the aptitude to make it as a ninja, so it was a chance to do something different with my life. This is different, in the sense of producing so many grievous errors that it sets out to ponder upon the masses that I care about with their association with me. Who knows what my tribe is thinking, I’m probably not even the heir anymore. “ Though, Enzo wanted to know about Kris now. “You? What’s your story?”
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime18th July 2017, 7:42 am

Kris was actually very surprised to hear of his family life and just how similar it was to her own. Still she would listen to his every word, getting a better sense of his character and the more she did, the more she was convinced of his innocence. When the question came back to her though she was clearly taken aback as she didn't expect to have to say such a thing in return, but only saw it as fair when she was probing him. "Me? Well I suppose. I was with the ASN myself until a couple of months back, I graduated the Academy fine, but I just didn't feel I belonged there. On a trip to clear my head I met the man who I suppose I could call my sensei, not that he would probably consider himself that and he certainly doesn't treat me like it, Armenezra, and likewise was invited in to joining his group named the Bachiatari, a sort of... neutral force. I'm still not good for the whole sales pitch. I don't know if you know him or not, but he was actually the one who suggested I come visit you," She would also however leave out the little notes she got mentioning Enzo before Armen ever did, but for now there was no point bringing that up. "I actually have a similar parentage, mine are close to the clan and my dad actually knows a little ninjutsu to help in his day job, however mine... well they didn't exactly approve. My mum still doesn't like what I do. My dad is... getting there. But... sorry, you say you have a sensei, has... has she not come to visit you? Surely she believes you're innocent too?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime18th July 2017, 10:38 am

You left on your own in order to join that secret organization? That’s pretty hardcore, I don’t guess I could have ever done that. Even though I seem to like the dangerous places, really causes my blood boiling and makes me appreciate things more for living, though such hardships, I invariably experienced some sense of duty to my tribe. I don’t experience what being an heir was about, but if it signified that I was someone that they were supposed to rely on in the future, I definitely felt like I should stick around in case something occurs. Though, yet though the ground is different from yours, it doesn’t seem like this would be called my home anymore if they believe I’m too much of a load. I have in mind, I actually know how it feels to be treated like a captive and a criminal. Your worth to society is pretty much diminished if you managed to make it in here. But… I’m alive… right?

Enzo smiled and nodded when Kris talked about her parents. He was scared as to how his parents reacted, he didn’t want to see the look on his mom’s face when she finds out that her sister was killed by her son. That thought alone made Enzo wish he did go away, he felt like he hurt his family pretty bad. When it came to visitors, Enzo let go of Kris’s hand. “You are the only visitor Kris, no one else came to see me. No one, but that’s ok, I suppose they didn’t feel the need to. “
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime18th July 2017, 3:08 pm

"Actually, I left my parents just to go to the Academy. Sent a few letters but... didn't actually see them in person again until recently." Kris answered him on that, but it wasn't a topic she was still too comfortable discussing just yet as she found others didn't always understand her choices. "As for your situation. Firstly I hope your sensei has a damn good reason to not be here before me and defending your case." She slumped back, arms folded across her chest. "Secondly, I'm gonna do what I can to get you out of here. I mean... with what you say it's an easy fix. Get someone who's aware of weapons that have a mind of their own, get them to pick up the weapon and see for themself. Surely this must have been done already. Which begs the question of why have they still got a minor locked away like this."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime19th July 2017, 6:47 am

To be honest with you, I don't even know what day it is. I guess alot of crime happens, leaving the process to take a while, but i really did stop counting.As for my sensei, i did say in the letter to tell her if you could. If Mr. Armenezra didn't , it seems slim. We split up at Eplison, i guess word would get out to her, but who knows." Though, the comment of getting Enzo out made him raise an eyebrow."Well. if it was that easy, and my original testimony remained the same, how come no one really showed up yet? it seems like a reasonable idea, which makes me think that it was thought of already.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime21st July 2017, 3:00 pm

Kris hummed softly to herself thinking things over, "Well... I can't promise I know exactly, but this is the first time I've heard of you," A lie, but explaining how a shadowy figure told her she was to make a group of people like herself and him in the name of justice just didn't seem a smart idea. "And Armen and myself arrived here this morning. I don't know if it helps but I would hazard a guess she might not be aware you're here?" she had to at least give him some hope over the immediate situation. "So... what's your plan once you're freed from here?" She spoke as a complete certainty.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 8:50 am

"To be honest with you, I'm not too sure what I'm going to do once I get out of here. If i can't take the chunin exam, i'll just have to train by myself and do enough missions for the jonin exams. I the vibe is so bad that it's apparent that i'm not even welcome in the village, i probably have to look into other arrangements. These are all guesses, i really don't know what happens from here even if i'm fortunate enough to get out of here. "

Could you blame him? This has been quite a stressful period for Enzo, not knowing what to do next shouldn;t be too surprising for some people.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime6th August 2017, 2:51 pm

Kris nodded along as she listened. "Well, I'm sorry to be cutting this short like this. But I didn't have too much time. I wanted to get a feel for you as a person." She would say, putting the tiny notebook she had been scrawling in under the table away in her bag, now filled with important notes. "I'll hopefully be back soon. But I need rest, and I can see that you do too. Your trial is soon, right? I'll pass on what I've learned from you to my mentor Armenezra, and we'll work at getting you out. Justice isn't perfect, it can be messy and unpredictable, but know that you've got several people on your side whether you realise it or not." She would give him a smile, placing her hand on his shoulder, and turning to the guards. "You. Take him to a private cell for god sakes. Orders of the Bachiatari head Armenezra. We know you've got them and he deserves a night to himself to make his case to the ones who can actually learn about him without judging him on stories when they're not aware of what it is like to go through what he has." With that said she stormed out, still rather angry over Enzo's treatment.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu    Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get To Work Peewee! Kris Suisho meets Enzo Bakuhatsu
Page 1 of 1