Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Welcomings (Kris, September)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

New Welcomings (Kris, September) Empty
PostSubject: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 5:15 pm

With Master Armen still out of town dealing with a crisis, Kris found herself stepping in and making introductions to the more interesting people. Or in a way, she wanted to look through the new recruits and find the ones that she could present to Armen as the future of Bachiatari. Walking towards the apartment complex she double checked the records that they had; a September Taki. Strong it seemed, looking to go in to the Medical division. A bit of inconsistency perhaps? She had a nice home though it looked from the outside.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 5:35 pm

September hadn't expected the visitor, so seeing the red haired girl outside, not much older than she herself was something new. "Play nice." She tucked the paper bag, filled with her fresh chocolate filled breadrolls, looking back and down to their current companion of the little brown fluffy Boar. Spending time with her was fun and certainly interesting, very much enlightening.

"I always play nice." The Living Weapon around her waist was crass as ever, feeling irrate at just the accusation that she might be rude in any way.

"Who this?"

"Don't know Andrasteia. Just keep back for now," The little boar did as she was told and dropped back a little, curious as to just what was going on. "Excuse me! You looking for somebody? Cause you look like you're looking for something,"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime31st March 2018, 11:48 am

Kris turned around to see wherever the voice came from, then down to her cheat sheet. Yes, this seemed to be the girl she was looking for. "Yes, I'm looking for you in fact. September, right? Interesting name by the way," She cleared her throat, trying to lose such a cold tone of voice. She smiled as she moved over and offered her hand, "My name is Kris. Kris Suisho. I'm Master Armenezra's protege." Whether her had was shook or not she would continue. "I'm simply doing the rounds, checking up on the new recruits whilst Armen is out of town on business. I see... Who's the little guy behind you? I didn't see any records of you having a pet. Do they fight with you?" She went back to her cheat sheet again, scouring over it for any signs of this furry creature.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime31st March 2018, 1:02 pm

"Yeah, I'm September," The Taki girl gave a stern smile as she didn't know who this girl was, but they seemed to know plenty. This however quickly softened as she properly introduced herself. "Oh, you work with Armenezra huh? I got in not too long ago." She shifted her belongings on her shoulder and glanced back to Andrasteia. "You've got a file on me? That's a bit odd but whatever. This is Andrasteia. She's a part of the Boars of the Summoning Realm. So... yeah I guess we fight together. We haven't done too much yet, we're getting used to and trusting each other." She turned back then towards her home. "Look, we're heading out to the ruins of Ibara to investigate. You wanna come along or something?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime1st April 2018, 5:11 pm

Kris didn't know what to make of all this information, other than scribbling the notes on her cheatsheet to update Master Armen. This girl, she was sure that September was going to be someone who gets attention. "Ibara was it? Sure. I'd quite like to see your proficiency in the field,"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 9:32 am

September grinned as she seemed to have a new partner for the day. "Yeah, I've been doing a lot of searching around Ibara. I'm actually looking at getting in to a certain treasure room." As she said that, Andrasteia came up to September's ankles again, giving a silent but adorable smile at Kris. "You see when I obtained my living weapon, Hippolyta, I didn't realise I was making a choice between her and a member of the Boars. As you can see I think I chose well as it still set me on the road to meet them regardless. But it meant that this boar was locked away and we fear died. I want to find another way in so I can return the body to their tribe."
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 12:32 pm

"Interesting. You have a kind heart I see." Kris told her and nodded, walking ahead and stretching off her arms. Rolling her fingers and fluttering the crystal plates she materialised. "I will assist you for today as my junior. And I look forwards to fighting alongside you as my equal."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 5:33 pm

September led her off in to the ruins of Ibara, pointing out certain areas along the way. She had certainly cataloged a lot of the ruins, especially around one certain set. Which only made sense, telling Kris of how it was where she had found Hippolyta, and was why she was trying to find alternate ways in. Andrasteia had rushed off ahead, her first time there and so she wanted to explore the place Hippolyta had rested for so long. September saw no issue, she might find something.

It had been a few hours, and September was quite enjoying her time with the Shinto girl. Even driving off a few wolves, but sadly could not bring any of them in for some supplies. No matter though. She got a good look at her fighting style, and vice versa. They would make a good team. Andrasteia had found nothing, and wandered back.

"... September. Miss Shinto." Hippolyta rarely spoke aloud, only when she deemed it necessary. "Due east. I've been hearing something for some time." With a glance to the slightly older girl, September shrugged and led the way.

With the living weapon's guidance, September took her down to a broken building. The ground was flooded, the two girls having to wade through freezing cold water at knee height. "Ugh, Lyta, do we really have to go this way?"

"Yes! Don't you hear it? That... singing." Without another word they stepped through a broken arch, in to a large room, looking like a pilchered throne room. Any gems or metals were taken. All except for a pole in the back of the room, looking eaten up by the marble wall.

"Singing?" What September couldn't hear, was the quiet hums that came from the weapon, calling for Kris and nobody else. When she would touch the weapon, the marble around it would melt, and Stonesinger would be freed.

Code:
Living Weapon Name: Stonesinger

Living Weapon Appearance:
[spoiler][img]https://chine.in/usb/images/upload/images/GreenDragonGlaive2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Living Weapon Personality: Stonesinger is a quiet spoken individual, the voice is male but quite high in register, almost like a Castrato. This weapon enjoys speaking with those that have an affinity to the earth and can read that in anyone that wields him for a period of time. He gives quiet commentary when fighting and encourages his wielder to partake in artistic pursuits, specifically landscape painting.
Living Weapon Type: Demonic

Living Weapon Description: The first ability of Stonesinger is [b]The Unseen Eye[/b] which is a powerful form of vibration sensory functioning in a sphere around the user. The range is dependent on the user's rank but it allows them to sense anything in contact with any earth within the area, even if they are hiding or in the air and have earth on them. This can only be hidden from by getting rid of any earth on one's person and not being in contact with the ground or being outside of the radius as it only extends so far.

[b][u]Rank - Area of Effect(ft radius)[/u][/b]
D - 10
C - 20
B - 30
A - 40
S - 50
'Z' - 75
'X' - 100

The second ability is [b]Stone Becomes as One[/b] the ability of Stonesinger to turn solids into others. The user chooses a solid material and through their life force, using Stonesinger as a connection, they can turn any other solid materia into that. The amount changed at once is dependent on the blood price paid and if this is done to someone else's technique into an element they cannot control, the technique is negated due to them losing control of the technique. Of course this is dangerous to the user, blood is not as plentiful as chakra.

[Insert Name] can alter into: [Insert material]

[b][u]Blood Price - Materia Altered[/u][/b]
D - 3 D
C - B
B - A
A - S
S - SS
SS - SSS
SSS - 2 SSS
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 7:07 pm

Kris stepped forwards in the room. She had heard only the faint whistling until they had stepped in to the room. Then every sound was like a scream in the back of her mind. She was willed onwards towards the staff imbedded in to the wall. She wrapped her hand around, and suddenly backed up as the wall transformed in front of her, releasing the blade. She held it in both hands, examining the beautiful weapon.

"Girl of the crystal. I am Stonesinger. How lovely to meet you,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Welcomings (Kris, September)   New Welcomings (Kris, September) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Welcomings (Kris, September)
Page 1 of 1