Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Empty
PostSubject: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime7th April 2017, 4:06 pm

Kris wouldn't realise it just yet but she was beginning to make a habit out of going to the same spot every day since transferring there to be a student to Armen. And as always she was in the spot overlooking the hill they'd been training on recently, doing her usual taichi. She'd invited Armen out to join her nearly every day, but she never really had any reason and he'd insisted she keep training. She'd done plenty of that, but she hoped that one day he might attend one of her morning relaxation sessions so she could get to know the leader of this group outside of the grump and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 2:43 am

1 fauna kid napping, 12 homicide cases, and 3 suicides. Everyday new reports of members within the neutral lands going through hardships due to threats from outside groups. Missing Ninjas threatening civilians to do unspeakable things, and where is the Bachiatari to protect them. It's hard to admit, but Bachiatari just cant be everywhere at once. The organization has grown exponentially under the administration of Armenezra and the leadership of his Head Captains. Despite the progress made, Armen cant seem to think of anything else these days. Those cases are the biggest tragedies going on in the Neutral territories as of late. One,twelve, and three are not bad numbers for five different lands, yet every case weighs heavily on Armen. This organization has become exactly what his former sensei had intended it to be. Its become a mental rehabilitation for Armen to relieve himself from his traumas. Although it's worked wonders in helping him maintain whats left of his sanity; a break could possibly help restore his joy. So in the spirit of taking the day off, Armen would take a long hot shower, and then wear one of his favorite outfits. He'd smile at his look as he grabs a black piece of rope and ties back his long white hair. He was looking good, now the question was, where would he go? Armen searched his counter for an invitation note that Kris had sent him yesterday and decided that today he'd pay her a visit. Before leaving the house , Armen grabbed hold of two oranges and made his way to the spot.

He'd watch her from a distance before walking up to her, and tossing an orange at her. "Peewee heads up!" Armen then walks up to her as he uses his metallic fingers to peel away at the orange in his hand. " So wat dey do?"

Outfit Worn:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 11:03 am

Rai had taken to wandering about, usually looking for places to train but also to interact with the wildlife in the area but he had decided to take a detour when he smelt Armenezra with a new scent that he didn't recognize. Thus he would walk into the clearing with his book obscuring his face and bring it down ever so slightly to see the new person who didn't look all that much older than he was which was odd as he hadn't been aware of any more child prodigies other than himself, Jazz and Sasaha. He would find a tree to post up on and continue reading his book the only sound he made being the turning of pages throughout his whole entrance. His other eyes was closed as usual he had been thinking about ordering something which could cover it for him instead of having to manually keep it closed, sure it had done wonders for his control as even when surprised if he didn't want the eye to open it wouldn't but still he thought that it would make him look cooler and more mysterious and thus it was a worthwhile addition.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime11th April 2017, 9:41 pm

"Name's Kris, not Peewee," Kris would answer him, turning just in time to catch the fruit. Without a second thought she crystalised her finger to precisely slice the skin off. She would focus back forwards on to the view, "Still, it's nice to know you didn't actually give me a false address or anything. Fills a girl with hope that you might finally give her that mark before too long," Slipping a slice of the orange into her mouth, she was completely unaware they had an additional body.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 1:44 pm

Armen chews on the piece of orange in his mouth as he replies to her with just a few sounds, "mhmm". After swallowing whats in his mouth he'd cut another piece while looking around and completely ignoring what Kris had said about getting a cursed mark. Armen didn't prepare any sensory type techniques, since he was really counting on a day without any trouble. But as he looked around he'd notice a familiar face, reading down on a book as usual. Armen would let out the slightest chuckle realizing that Rai was probably standing there undetected for the longest. Being as he hasn't said a word yet, must mean that there isn't any urgency on his end either. Armen looking at that direction might also bring Kris' attention to Rai as well. Armenezra wouldn't say a word to Rai, knowing that although the kid's 9 years old, he is old enough to introduce himself and make friends on his own. Besides Armen wouldn't want to distract him from his book. He could possibly be on the verge of an educational break through that he's been searching for. Armen would slip another piece of orange into his mouth , thinking about when he was that age. At that age Armen enjoyed reading "Master Boomerang" and "Ville Spellmen The Fuinjutsu Pimp" comic books. If only he was more like Rai at that age, he would be reading advanced literature as well, sharpening his mind. Armen smiles at the thought of Rai taking full advantage of his youth; atleast so he thinks. But Rai had Armen fooled for sure as he turned to Kris and said, "Ya gotta be mo like dat kid. Kid smart as hell, he funna be dat ninja wen he my age, watch!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 1:52 pm

Rai would giggle, as he read the latest edition of his favorite author's book series, this time the tale was about a man who had stumbled into a village populated by only women who were in desperate need of his seed in order for the village to not eventually die out. He happily provided it, but wanted to first woo each woman instead of just sleeping with them, and thus the epic tale began, currently he was on the 19th one who had revealed she was into bondage yet in public was very shy and meek. It was a truly titillating read though when Armen spoke about him he would look up from behind his book before pointing at Kris. "Yo." he said closing the remaining eye and waving before opening it again and going back to reading his book while he was curious as to who the girl was it would be better to maintain his outward disinterest and thus be able to observe her in her natural element.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 3:30 pm

"Seriously... what does 'funna' mean? That is absolutely not a real word," Kris continued on whilst she would follow his line of sight to the boy with his head buried in the book. She cocked her head, eating another slice of the orange as she looked at the book he was reading. "Good choice there by the way, I've still yet to finish it myself." She would said directly to Rai before turning her head back to Armen, "So who's your friend here?"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 2:33 am

Armen looked over at Rai, offering his the last piece of orange he's got left. " dis dude? ya gotta ask him yoself, Peewee." The piece of orange was Armen's way of inviting Rai over to the circle, so that he could step back for a bit and let the two interact. Heck, Armen would kill for the opportunity to meet the right girl. So much work to be done in this sausage fest known as Bachiatari it would be ideal to have a female companion around his age. So even though this might not turn to that, it'd be nice to see Rai and Kris hit it off. There is a sensitive part of being a man, that men cant teach. If Rai would accept his offer Armen would ask for a minute by showing his index finger, while he turns away to pretend to take a piss in the bushes nearby. During this time he would really be tapping his belt thinking of where the three of them could go to next.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 9:46 pm

"Rai Inugami. It's nice to mean you, what's your name?" Rai said once Armenezra finished the gibberish that he called speech, sure he kind of understood a bit but he wasn't Kaosian so he really had no idea what he said typically. Still she looked like she would be a more interesting talking partner than the eccentric Rikigaku, he was intelligent sure but he didn't make sense to Rai not in the slightest. "Armen, are you scouting her for the remaining position because you know you should make such a thing a group decision. What do Hope and Taka think about this?" he said quickly getting straight to the point of the rumors he had been hearing buzzing around their organization. Sure it was still small ever since the massacre that lead to their founding member Reiver's death but still people talked, about anything interesting enough to gossip about.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime21st April 2017, 5:42 pm

"Stop calling me Peewee," Kris barked at him in responce to being called the name once again, flicking the orange peel at him, before turning towards the newcomer as he introduced himself. "The name's actually Kris. Kris Suisho. And yeah, as far as I'm aware, smart arse here is training me to fill the roll of someone who stepped down or... something. I dunno, I just needed a strong teacher, he offered me a place to learn, and a goal in this place to go for."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime23rd April 2017, 3:51 am

Armen chuckled at her right before getting hit with an orange peel. He was still pretending to take a piss but he left an ear open to the two of them. Rai addressed some issues that choosing Kris for captain without the consent of the other four seal Captains could bring. This was 100% what Armen should do, but everything seemed to be unraveling faster than he expected. For one Kris was never supposed to know that she was filling a role, yet alone the role of a captain. Armen hadn't told them because he wanted her to be ready before saying a word. By then he could better convince them, that she would make the best fit. Now they might see her as inexperienced and since the seat needs to be filled soon, they might not think training a leader from Genin as the best move. Damn Hope, he must've  tipped her off.  Armen had to come up with something. He'd turn to face them with a hand on his head looking shocked,  " oh shit bruh!... i didn't tell ya?! dannnng mah bad bruh. I culda sworn fam. " He'd then pat Rai's shoulder, "Its no matta tho. Nuthins fo sho, She kno wat time it is. She cants bang den she cant hang. " Armen took that moment to make it as clear as he could that this is a test run, if she cant fill the shoes then they'll find another. " Ya gotta feel me tho Rai. I dont messes wit dem kid soldier's type shit, but if i dunt train dis one she funna get herself killed anyway. Besides..." Armen would look at Kris with conviction, " She gots heart. I dig it!" Armen tries to laugh with Rai a bit, " Dun worreh bout Hope, he met her yestaday! He fucks wit it, and Taka in ASN on vacation; Ninja aint worried bout nuthin. U here now bruh vibe wit us today and u tell me whatchu think." He's listen carefully to what Rai has to say next and if he agreed to hang out, he'd buy them all lunch.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime24th April 2017, 1:04 am

"Sigh...not that I don't trust your power, but your potential teaching skills make me question whether or not I should assist you in her instruction or not. Seeing as I share two of her elemental affinities Earth & Fire." Rai said matter of factly and he would actually put away his book before crossing his arms and looking pointedly at Armenezra when he got back from "taking a piss". "Seeing as we've fought before you don't seem like the ninjutsu type, on the other hand..I'm very much one of those." he said while looking at her with a critical eye and if she was in fact being trained to become the last member of the Bachiatari he didn't want dead weight dragging them down. Still he wouldn't say it out loud as he had gotten better at being blunt with people, but he would feel more comfortable if he supervised her teaching sessions and gave her pointers as unlike Armen, he completely believed in the shinobi way of life including but not limited to training someone from a young age. Seeing as he epitomized the child soldier mentality he didn't see anything wrong with it.

"Truthfully I would of preferred each of us teach her certain things, as while I might be the best in Ninjutsu & Shurikenjutsu, your the best at Fuinjutsu & Barrier Ninjutsu, Takahiro is the best at Taijutsu & Kenjutsu and Hope...we don't need to include Hope in this he couldn't teach her much since his skills are rather specific." he said realizing that he had accidentally spoken harshly again but it was too late now so he would just have to roll with it.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime28th April 2017, 3:35 pm

Kris looked between them without a clue what they were talking about. "But... um... you're raising me to take on a 'Captain' role? I know you haven't really said much about it to me, but... you're a Captain too right?" She was revealing a little that there was some missed communication, or from the sounds of it, Kris was simply left out of some decision involving the 'higher ups'. It did give her a moment to ponder however, sniggering at Rai's comment on Armen's teaching methods. "Actually he isn't too bad as a teacher. We just don't have the same specialities from what I've learned in the sparring so... yeah it's a little difficult when I'm trying to develop my own style. He showed me a style of taijutsu though, which..." She trailed off as she assumed the Lupine Fist stance, then shook her hands as her crystal release began to cover her hands, "I'm mixing with the taijutsu style of my clan. Bit by bit I'm getting there. I'm also working on clone techniques but that's a little slower a process."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime29th April 2017, 2:27 pm

Armen listened intently on everything Rai had to say. After the spar with Rai the cloud Armenezra had over him had lifted and now he could see that this kid was a genius, but still a kid. In this particular situation, being a kid was his greatest advantage. As a kid he could relate to Kris on a level that Armen probably couldn't, and with similar specialties the union between the two could be the perfect ingredient.  Armen held a stare at Kris as he thought into it a bit further. By now he knows Rai to be a busy kid with a weird knack for perfection. He also didnt say no to Armen's choice for the future Earth division captain so, Why not?

Armenezra also took the time to consider Kris' opinion on the matter. By now its too late to hide the purpose of her training; She knew that the training is all in preparation to become Captain. Armen only hopes that she realizes how difficult he will make it for her to actually achieve that. That's part of the reason why in their last couple of instance trainings he made it increasingly difficult for her to succeed. He firmly believes that nothing in life worth having comes easy, and that to everything there's a process.  Armen smiled as Kris' shows off her Lupine fist to Rai, then puts his left palm out for her to punch at it, playfully.Returning his attention back to Rai, Armen would have little to say," I trust ya bruh. We funna do our thang, but now we gotsta grub mah G. Where yall tryna eat? Oh and afta we shuld get sum frozen cream"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime2nd May 2017, 5:01 pm

"Hence why I didn't wish to cut him completely out of your teaching, he's skilled in what he knows but if you rely on him for instruction on other things you'll miss out on getting a fully realized education." Rai said quickly in response to her before shifting his attention to Armenezra and shrugging, he wasn't particularly hungry but a treat would in fact be nice. "Your clone techniques, I'm assuming you primarily have an elemental clone technique and your not using something straining on the reserves like a Shadow Clone right? I can offer some suggestions in regards to diversity in that, as there is always the Clone Great Explosion technique which can be used with the elemental clones to great effect since it's just overloading them in preparation for detonation." he said his voice almost taking on a whimsical tone as he recalled using such a technique to dispatch an opponent on one of his many missions. It was also useful as a plant, seeing as one could body replace with their explosive clone and promptly detonate it after getting in the proper position or location where it's effect would be the most pivotal to stemming the tide of battle.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 12:59 pm

Kris shook her head, seeming to have her focus upon Rai as he was giving her suggestions upon how to get further. "Err, yeah my clone technique right now isn't using shadow clones. I can also create them from a surface so long as I touch it, and my crystal clones bend light for camouflage." She stated exactly as she was first told about them in a stern tone, but this quickly melted as she went on to her own thoughts, not just recalling information, "But... 'Clone Explosion'? How does that work exactly? Because I'm just imagining my clones exploding into flying shards of crystals and I'm not gonna lie that actually sounds pretty awesome if I camouflage them first,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 7:38 pm

Armen gestured for them to follow along while their conversation was going steady. He kept his ear open to the two of them but remained silent until Rai mentioned Clone Great Explosion. That definitely sounds like a neat move and the way Kris had planned to use it, maybe the two of them are hitting it off alot more than he had imagined they would. " Yo Ra-Ra, dat jutsu is fo real? Da thang exists? wat it do tho?" Armen took the chance to get educated on the matter, maybe he could getting his Ninjutsu game up as well. He'd lead the way to a neat little restaurant that he went to one time when he met a mysterious icon of the bachiatari. Revisiting the place a few times after, he had thought it would be neat to treat these kids to some good food.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 7:46 pm

"That is probably what it would do when paired with your clone technique, it's really useful however probably you will find much more use out of it than I would seeing as your clone seems a bit more versatile than mine when it comes to stealth." Rai said putting what she said to mind and mentally setting aside time to teach her the hand seals for it and see if they could come up with a crystal release spin on the technique. It probably wasn't too difficult after all it wasn't that high ranking. Well he was using his own standards to judge that but that wasn't the point. "Usually it just makes a clone explode, it's pretty useful if you have the reserves to support it and don't use it wastefully. It's particularly dangerous with the shadow clone technique honestly...if only because the chakra placed into that clone is made volatile and then detonated meaning those with expansive reserves can turn any clone into a powerful explosion. he said though leaving out the obvious drawback that all of that chakra is used up in the process which was why he didn't like using such a thing unless it was absolutely necessary instead he had his own tricks using the clones available to him.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 8:17 pm

Kris listened intently to Rai, always looking to Armen to make sure she was still going the right way and looking out for any input, whether vocal or just in motions. "Well the Crystal Release style is becoming rather easy for me to use, much more so than my fire or earth element. So I think my reserves can handle something like the clone explosion," It was a lot to think about though, especially the idea of shadow clones. It wasn't a technique line she knew much about, just that it was a much more advanced form of the regular clone technique.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime5th May 2017, 8:00 pm

Armen remained silent throughout the conversation thinking of what benefits such techniques would be for anyone who could learn it. Armen had just recently learned shadow clone technique, but he hadn't thought of variants for the technique yet. It would be just like Rai to prove his value right off the bat. With Kris learning such a technique that would definitely place her at a fairly dangerous level. Exactly where he would want her to be at as a Genin reaching maturity. He'd continue to lead the path to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime5th May 2017, 8:05 pm

Rai would nod, as he figured that would be the case after all she was a Suisho and people had said that using their Kekkei Genkai was easier than using the composites if only because of their natural affinity for such a thing. He knew a couple of things about in-born talents but everything else he learned on his own so it was fortunate that he was willing to part with some of his knowledge on elemental manipulation. "Earth was easier for me to learn than Fire, but that was mainly because its my secondary affinity. I could show you some stuff if you'd like, at the very least basic techniques that are versatile regardless of what you want to do later. If your interested anyways." he said before looking at Armenezra who was actually being silent, he appreciated it somewhat as he felt that sometimes people liked to talk over him but maybe it was because his fellow Mark was listening as well.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime14th May 2017, 9:30 am

"Yes err... Earth is generally easier too because it's so close to crystal, but I really haven't put much work to it," Kris looked at the two of them with her, seeing Armen was listening but not focused upon the two behind. "I'd love some guidance though when you can offer it,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime15th May 2017, 5:02 pm

They hadn't noticed but the three of them having been walking around for some time now. Armen had arrived with the two to the restaurant where he once had a talk with the mysterious man. Upon arrival the chef would greet him and Rai then go off to prepare some chocolate milk for Armen. " Dis time i gotsa different request. Can ya make it hawt?" The chef nods and heads to the back to prepare their best hot chocolate for Armen and company.  He'd then take a seat on a bar stool and wink at the bartender who would smirk and shake her head at Armen. " Well? what they do?", she would say to him to break the silence between the two. " Ah ya kno, a ninja be  chillin. Wats poppin? She'd respond to Armen with a shrug and hand him a plat with a loaf of hot bread. " Are you guys ready to eat?"  Armen turns his attention to the other two to see if they were ready to order.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime16th May 2017, 7:23 am

Rai would order the same thing as Armenezra did, he wasn't one for eating anything special, truthfully he survived on just military rations and energy bars for the majority of his life after his father's death due to them being cost efficient and providing all of the nourishment he would need for a day. Sure they tasted horrible, but that wasn't all that relevant to him, just something he had to train himself into getting used to and now he could snack on a couple with no problems. This time he would stay quiet realizing that he might have taken over the conversation with Kris and he didn't want to be the most vocal person of the three. It wasn't as if he didn't get his point across, she knew he was available for tutoring if she needed it and he had also informed Armen that he was aware of his pet project and offered a more well-rounded way of training her.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime9th June 2017, 9:57 pm

Kris didn't know what to order, and didn't want to appear in any way rude for asking for more, so would just ask for the same as she sat down with the two. "I'll just... I've not been here before. Armen you're the pro here I guess." Settling in she rubbed the back of her head, then to the back of her hands where she flexed the crystal plates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)   Growing Bond (Kris/Armen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Bond (Kris/Armen)
Page 1 of 1