Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th September 2017, 1:05 pm

With his perception and his own speed, Zaku was able to easily twist out of the grasp of the werewolf with a chuckle "You're obviously a wolf and the way you talk says that you are used to being in command. Plus you don't smell like any normal puppy I have met, you smell more...dominant." He purred the last word before swinging his sword around in order to strike the werewolf nine times in extremely fast succession at Ripping Discord speed, each strike dealing large amounts of damage and being incapable of being tracked due to Zaku's lack of any and all intent as well as incapable of simply being absorbed by Defense tiers due to the blood red aura surrounding it. He was a demon on the battle field, and he would damn sure make that known. After all, he was getting a prize as soon as he showed the other that. And oh did he love surprises.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th September 2017, 1:12 pm

Cersei would cringe hearing Zaku speak of how Baek smelt more dominant than any wolf he had met. This kid was quite the weirdo and it was surprising that Baek felt comfortable being so close to him, lord knows if that was her she would’ve called him on out on his creepy behavior a long time ago. Hopefully, Baek can win this fight so we can leave. Cersei thought to herself as she impatiently waited for the outcome of this unnecessary fight. With no other choice but to watch she would sit there quietly and prayed that this would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th September 2017, 8:17 pm

It was more of a hit and miss when it came to facing the vampire swordsman, prompting Baek to shift into his Tarzan stance, being a bit looser. He already experienced a little bit as to why this young man might have been a big deal.

"I guess this means you won't be caught unless you wanted it in the first place. "

Due to his ingenious change in stances, this particular stance was particularly known to make it a lot easier in order to avoid the strikes and match the speed. However,

"I think I saw enough, I have to admit that you're pretty good now. "

Baek also whispered another thing, using his voice technique to directly speak into Zaku's ear of a particular location back in town.

After dodging and making some space, Baek would run his hands through his hair and look at Cersei.

"He's the real deal."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th September 2017, 9:42 am

Zaku's tongue flicked out of his mouth to wet his lips, curled into a sultry smile while his blood red eyes were focused only on Baek, though he had remembered Cersei's existence. He looked more like a snake more than ever now, hinting that he was becoming more and more aligned with his Contract somehow. Zaku flicked his eyes to the still sleeping white snake before turning them back to Baek "Cersei, my lady of true beauty, you definitely know how to pick a good man. I have never had someone who was capable of dodging my attacks so flawlessly. Well...not flawlessly, but well. And I have had someone like this before, but I am not attracted to any of those three, so it's different. I'm rambling a bit, aren't I?" His heart was fluttering and his pants were more than a bit restricted, but his mind was centered on getting that Alpha in bed "So! What shall we call this duel? I win for me or a tie? If we keep going, I'm sure that I will outlast you in the stamina department. And I noticed you use Wind, a nice element choice, but weak against my Heat. And you know, you need to actually touch me to harm me, and I don't even need to get closer than twenty five feet to tear you a new one. Farther if I really tried. Honestly I would categorize that as a win, but we can call it whatever you want~"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th September 2017, 12:30 pm

Cersei couldn’t help but grimace at the sight of Zaku flicking his tongue like he was an actual snake, the kid was so creepy. “Though I’m inclined to agree that I have great taste in men, Baek isn’t my man, he’s my mentor.” Cersei stated while getting up from her current position to make her towards the two men. She was rather impressed that Baek was able to keep up with the pink haired freak, as she initially thought that he would’ve been easily brushed aside by Zaku but he had proved her wrong, even though the kid had been holding back. “I hope you both are satisfied.” She didn’t care what either of them wanted to call it, they could start making out right here and she wouldn’t give a purple shit, anymore anyways.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2017, 3:07 pm

I'm fine, I guess I overreacted when saw you hanging around a vampire. But he's strong, and he's just going to get better. " Listening to Zaku getting all flabbergastered, Baek would actually chuckle a bit." Surprisingly, you taught me that I have a long way to go. I already had a taste of your real speed, so it's begrudgingly.... your win. I recognize strength, among other things. Though, Cersei seems to be in a bad mood, even if she said she's not. " Baek knew Cersei to a degree, maybe the current exchange was upsetting her. In that case, Baek would drop it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2017, 3:26 pm

Zaku placed his katana back on his hip and gave a little bow to Baek "I have been trained by the most tight assed motherfucker in the Empire. He also happens to be like...one of the highest ranked people as well, being a God and all." He ran his fingers through his hair, giving a little sigh as he did so "I have a feeling he is grooming me for something other than being a murderous killing machine. And I have a feeling I won't like it." A yawn could be heard from behind Zaku, coming forth from the snake sleeping soundly behind the group "If it isn't obvious by now...Zaku he is prepping you to take the head of that Order....you know, the one named after me. All the signs are there, the Order is about training and teaching others, and while you lack a bit in the latter area, I do not. My being at your side makes you the best candidate. He is planning on making you a Minor God." She gave another yawn before curling back up to sleep some more. Zaku gave another sigh and rubbed his face gently "There you have it. All the pieces were there, if I'm being frank, but I wanted to ignore it. Ah well." He gave a shrug "Cersei, you should consider making this your man. If you two had kids they would be on a different level of beauty..."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2017, 6:11 pm

In truth, Cersei could care less about Zaku’s current potential and whatever it was that whoever had planned for him. All she could think about was how much of a waste today had been. She had dropped everything she had planned for today to do so training and all that was accomplished today was that she managed to get wounded unnecessarily and she had to watch two guys fight over a misunderstanding. How eventful. “I have no plans of having children. Maybe you should hook up with him? He’s a Nova so he could have your baby, who knows? Maybe he’ll be on a level of beauty far beyond my child?” God, she couldn’t stand that pink haired creep.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2017, 10:15 pm

"You don't plan on.....mating? Oh........ I see...." Well, Baek tried not to let it show that her words struck a cord a little bit. She was free to make her own decisions, but it bothered him a little that she said that. "If i was to have a child, I would want them to be better off than i am. Stronger, smarter, more powerful...and.... well protected. I will give everything i can offer to them." As to why Cersei seemed so different to him, Baek could guess a thousand times and still get it wrong."You really did change Cersei..." He would say simply as he looked on over to Zaku and raised his eyebrow in interest. "This one? A god candidate?" Baek went around Zaku, pacing the boy in circles as he sniffed him twice. "I guess I should get more used to his smell then, you might need someone like me in the future. "
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th October 2017, 1:32 am

Zaku could practically feel how done Cersei was with this entire situation, though he didn't care all that much about her mood at this movement. He focused on Baek at this moment, his eyes following the other whenever he passed into his field of vision "I need you right now, if I am being frank, but I think it may be in a different way than you are talking about." He ran his tongue across his lips and quirked an eyebrow lightly "How exactly do you think I would need you?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th October 2017, 9:06 pm

Cersei wasn’t sure why Baek was so surprised at the fact that she wasn’t interested in having children. There was no man or woman in this world that could possibly make her settle down and have a family, she was a Demon of Lust after all and it would be near impossible for one man or woman to provide her with the pleasure she needed to satisfy her very strong urges. As to her changing, she didn’t understand why he would assume such a thing as she was the same as before. Maybe if he had taken the time to actually speak with her and get to know her he would’ve known this was how she was. Sticking both her hands in her jacket pockets she would stand their silently watching and listening to the two men before her.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2017, 2:05 am

Baek left her be, for the time being, he would have his time to talk with Cersei later. As for Zaku, explaining his case would be apparent. "For starters, i'm a pretty good tracker. If there was something or someone you wanted to find, as long as there is a scent I can go by, I can lead you right to it.  Know you, if you were to strip naked and told me to find you, probably could. Besides that, even as an alpha. i'm not affiliated with any kind of pack unless you count a member of the TLAH order loosely.  He ran with me during my first few full moons. However, that goes as far as affiliation, and as a nova,  that's a category checked off for a vaewolf, loosely speaking. " Coughing, Baek could continue. " However, my expertise is a viable asset, and I'm also in the running for  Youthful sun, but whether I make it or not my concern. I will protect what I care about with all of my might, and if Cersei cares about you as well as her student, i'll also fight for you. I'm just mainly listing all of the possible reasons why I am using, and i feel like i haven't even scratched the surface of my strength yet.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2017, 2:26 am

Zaku chuckled and nodded his head as he took in the other's words "Those are good reasons indeed for me to need you. I hope that I can count you as a friend and companions on future adventures, Baek. That is, if you don't mind blood being spilled. Things can get a bit messy when I resolve myself to kill..." He glanced at Cersei curiously. She'd had little to say throughout the entire spar and when she did talk, he sensed a bit of attitude from her. He didn't know what he could've done to get on her bad side. He had to make it a point to make it up to her at some point, he didn't like having people who didn't like him unless he was able to kill them or fight them until they settled whatever differences they have "I don't think she likes me all that much, but instead of fighting for me, you can fight with me. We would be good together, I think. In combat and possibly in other areas..." There was a tired scoff and the snake elder spoke again "You couldn't be any more obvious if you tried, hatchling. He likes you, boy. And in a different way than he usually likes people. Normally it only lasts a moment but it has been about ten minutes and he hasn't bounced to something else. That is something special, when it comes to the pink haired dunce." Zaku glared at her and rolled his eyes as she settled back into silence, wondering how Baek would respond to her words.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2017, 11:34 am

Her eyes glazed over as she stood there silently listening to the two speak. All this boring rhetoric made her a bit sleepy. What did catch her attention, however, was the fact that Baek wanted to become the Youthful Sun. That was rather interesting since she never knew he had such an ambition and with his level of skill he probably could make it as a Minor God. Though she had no interest in becoming a God of anything, she was contemplating switching orders for numerous reasons and today she found another reason to leave. Yeah, you’re right, I really don’t like you at all, Cersei thought to herself why in the name of Carmen Baek insisted on thinking she has some sort of feelings for the kid.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2017, 12:29 pm

I don't mind the blood at all. As a matter of fact, there are two things about me that I didn't share today. One is, if this was a full moon of any kind, I think i'm even faster than this. I guess that's a given, but two.... "Baek would say as one of his pupils turned completely red, along with his cursed eye simply having the red arua around it "I've been saving something for a special occasion, so don't worry, this isn't everything. Immediately turning it off so he doesn't lose himself to the primal state unnecessarily, Baek would put his hands on his hips. " I guess I should take it as a compliment, but I did make you a promise earlier. It's a different kind of training. I'm guessing we are done here with the practical stuff, right?" Baek would say as he turned to Cersei. I know you are upset, i'll take him off your hands for the rest of the day and meet back with you.

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2017, 6:39 pm

Zaku looked at Cersei for a moment, his head tilted to the side "This must've been really boring for you, huh? You've established that you aren't the fighting type to...yeah a spar wouldn't really be all to eye catching. Sorry for dragging you over here and wasting your time. It really was nice meeting you, you seem like a nice enough person. I hope there are no hard feelings." He turned to Baek and gave a nod "I think we are done with all the things I needed to learn, yeah. See ya, Cihua-obasan." The snake lifted her head and gave a nod of goodbye as Zaku made a handseal and de-summoned her. He was sure Cersei was going to split, so that would just leave him and Baek, and hopefully lead to something just as fun as sparring.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th October 2017, 7:19 pm

It’s been fun, kid.” Cersei said with a smile so fake one could spot it a mile away. Today had been nothing but a complete waste of time and energy for her and in all honesty, she could’ve spent today doing something productive instead of playing around with this kid but you live and you learn. Turning on her heels she would whistle towards Ginger, signaling it was time to leave and would do just that by leaving as quickly as possible.

Exit

Cersei:

Training :
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th October 2017, 12:40 pm

Baek would frown a bit as he waved to cersei, but then looked over to Zaku and walked over to him, basically picking the boy up and putting him on his shoulder as if Baek caught something with pride to take back to his den. Bearing a firm grip on the boy's backside, Baek would then start to speed off at S rank speeds. "I guess I should share a secret with you, I like to incorporate toys every now and again. "

-fin
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th October 2017, 7:24 pm

Zaku could've moved out of the way, but the spar was over so the other wouldn't have been pulling any dirty tricks. He gave a surprised chuckle when he was set on the other's shoulder, but let it happen with a small smile "Toys are fun. I am completely alright with toys. I'll also have to share a little secret with you: I'm a bit of a biter. I am also rather experienced when it comes to sucking, and I don't mean blood." In a feat of acrobatic excellency, Zaku curled his body around the other's shoulders in order to nip at his ear before going limp and allowing himself to be spirited away.

[Exit *bow chica wow wow*]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2