Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training with Mother [Dual Training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Hiro

Training with Mother [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 10:40 am

Takahiro had awoken with a messenger waiting on him outside his door. It was one of the few Denkou who had stayed loyal to his family and didn't leave with the rest of the clan when the usurper took them from him. The message was from his mother, wishing him to meet her in the former Denkou training grounds so she could teach him something before his Genin Exams. Takahiro quickly dressed, making sure to keep Midas tightly wrapped, much to his disapproval. But before wrapping him he would touch a bonsai tree he had growing in his window so Midas would not turn another person gold like he had done the preacher at R'tari's funeral, which Takahiro and many others were still pissed about. Once he was dressed in his appropriate attire, one of the few clothes Midas had not turned gold, Takahiro would walk out to the Denkou training grounds where his mother awaited him. He wondered what she would be teaching him today.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 12:43 pm

Naomi was indeed within the old training grounds. She turned the wakizashi in her hand, viewing it's make. It was like a glowing emblem for her clan. A beautiful piece of craftsmanship, she could almost feel the thrum of the Denki the blade was forged from. She looked at her clan's emblem upon the weapon and was brought close to tears. Her Clan, her very life's blood was taken from her, ripped away by a filthy usurper. She wanted to get them all back. She wanted revenge. Though she would have to wait. Wait and plan. When she heard steps drawing near she turned to see her son walking towards her. She quickly bit back the tears and sent him a wave "Hiro! How are you, my darling boy? Today I have brought you here to train. I think we could both use a bit of training, huh? Make ourselves stronger." She forced a cheerful tone into her voice so her son wouldn't be able to see her distress. She wasn't as cheery on the inside, however. Nowhere near.

Naomi:

Last edited by San on 9th June 2016, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 12:51 pm

Shiro would kneel before his mother when he was within ten feet of her before standing. "Hello mother. I am doing fine, though Midas has been giving me some trouble lately. I am also told that I am in some trouble for having left Hakagakure without permission. I have yet to be told what my punishment is, but it could be some jail time for it," he would say a little softly, ashamed of himself for breaking the rules of the ASN. To be honest he had never really knew he wasn't supposed to leave, plus his mind had been elsewhere at the time, consumed by rage for the usurper. "Yes mother. Some training would do some good. I have managed to unlock my first stage of the Raidengan and soon I shall be able to unlock the second stage. Once I have unlocked it I plan on taking the Genin exam. Then I believe I will be placed in Team 9. The man who died recently, R'tari Mikaboshi, had been my teacher for a short time before his death and had been planning on me replacing him within the team." After reporting the news to his mother he would then pull out the golden Denki Kunai he had made when he had first found Midas.

Midas would try muttering something angrily from beneath the golden wrappings around him but his mouth was sort of taped shut, kind of Takahiro's punishment for him turning the preacher to gold. Though he knew if Midas was serious he could easily control Takahiro's body to make him release him. He was probably just trying to say something smart. Prison would be a problem for Takahiro though, as it would be much harder to keep Midas under control in it and it would most likely result in Midas going ballistic if he couldn't turn something living into gold.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 9:43 pm

Naomi would nod as her son explain how his goings on had went. She had known that he had left but had thought it better for Hiro to come back on his own. She could understand his rage, and she couldn't say that she wouldn't do the same in his shoes "It's understandable. I hope they show you a little leniency, taking into consideration your age and the circumstances. " She placed her hand upon his shoulder, moving her thumb in a soothing motion across his shoulder blade "Prison time his highly doubtful in any case. Training will help you take your mind off of it. I need to advance my own dojutsu. I want to see what levels of power are within my reach, don't you?" She chuckled and stepped away from her son, taking a few steps back to examine him.

"I heard of his death. His funeral was performed recently, yes? It's a shame. The Shogunate lost a good man." She looked Takahiro up and down more, her eyes filling moisture "Genin? You're nearly ready to move on to Genin? It seems like just yesterday you were taking your first steps. Your father would be so proud of you..." She trailed off and got herself under control before she dared speak again "If you are to take that spot anytime soon, we'd best stop just standing around and get to work huh? What do you want to train first?" She was so proud of her son. Words couldn't even begin to explain how proud she was, she knew he would be great one day. He would lead their clan back to glory.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 6:54 pm

Takahiro couldn't help but smile weakly at his mother's praise toward him. When she asked him what he wanted to learn he took a moment to think about it. Normally a Lightning Style user would learn the common Chidori or Chakra Mode to give them a big advantage, but something for now wouldn't really sit well with him in the later run. He had to think about what he wanted to do as a Genin. Besides learning R'tari's Arhat Fist style, he wanted to also delve into the arts of Kenjutsu. He had the Super-Vibrato Blade technique, but he knew there was something stronger that his clan utilized in combat. If he learned the Electro Blade it would greatly enhance his future Kenjutsu and would provide some much needed assistance to his techniques. "Mother, after much consideration I believe the Electro Blade technique would be best for me to learn. I may not know much Kenjutsu yet, but when I become Genin I plan to learn a lot more Kenjutsu than I currently know," he would say to his mother while thinking about the Rajinn no Ken that was still missing.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 7:43 pm

Naomi thought for a moment before nodding slightly and crossing her arms in front of her, a smile playing on her face "Nice choice. But I have always thought that it was best to teach by instruction, then by example." She took her wakizashi and tossed it lightly into the air, catching it gingerly by the blade as it came back down. She then tossed it once more, though this time catching it by the handle "Do you have a sword? Or at least something that can act as one? Because we, my dearest son, are going to spar. Something light, as I have a bit more experience in kenjutsu, but a spar still." She raised her eyebrow to punctuate the question. This spar would be a good chance to assess her son's skills as well as see how long it would take him to learn.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 7:59 pm

"I do not have a sword yet, mother. Most of our weapons were taken by the usurper Xing Denkou when she and the Mishura took the clan away. I only have my Denki Kunai, which should serve decently, though you will have the better reach," he would say before pulling out a golden Kunai in the shape of their normal Denki Kunai. It had been the first thing he had transformed using Midas's power. It had not changed its actual properties, but instead gave it a new one. It may be a bit flashy, but it was one of his few go to weapons. Takahiro would then hold it similar to a sword, crouching down to make himself a smaller target and holding the weapon up at chin level to prepare for his mother's teaching. "Shall we begin?" he would ask, a little nervous to be fighting her in Kenjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 8:21 pm

Naomi smiled and drew her tanto from it's sheath, holding it in a reverse grip. She didn't drop into a stance however, she just began walking around her son in a precise circle, her gaze never leaving him. Though she was simply walking, her every movement seemed to have the timed and controlled grace of a dancer, but that was to be expected. Her kenjutsu style was a dance, after all "Before we begin, I must first give you instruction." She held up the tanto, electricity beginning to lance up and the blade "Electro-Blade is, like many Denkou techniques meant to be used with kenjutsu, simple chakra flow. You send your lightning nature chakra in, and the blade conducts it. This jutsu focuses upon the conductivity of the lighting, rather than the piercing aspects, but it can be a fierce combo when Super-Vibrato Blade is also used. Anyway, just practice the chakra flow as we are sparring and the rest will come." Her other blade also took up the look of electricity dancing along it as she prepared herself "I'll let you get the first move, son. As you are the one with less experience." She said this with a little smirk, a playful tone lacing her voice. She wanted to have fun with this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 8:34 pm

Takahiro smiled, as he hadn't been able to spar with his parents in awhile. "Don't underestimate me mother. I have grown much stronger in the past year," he would say before he used the Denkou's natural affinity to lightning to envelop himself in lightning release chakra in the signature technique of the Denkou Clan, the Lightning Release: Thunder Bolt. He would then take a step forward, charging straight at his mother at crashing ground speeds, quickly closing the gap between them. Then when he was within five feet of her he would jump to the left of her, bringing his kunai down to slash her at the side of her arm to try and give her a quick jolt. When he would strike though the Lightning Release: Thunder Bolt would explode into a fury, enveloping fifteen feet around him in an explosion of electrical energy. Sure, his mom was the Kenjutsu expert, but he was a Lightning Prodigy for his rank.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 12:29 pm

Naomi was indeed an expert, and she knew when somebody was planning something. And her son was definitely planning something. It wasn't like it would help her track him, but she quickly activated her Raidengan when her son sheathed himself in lightning. She would flip her wakizashi into a reverse grip just like her tanto as he neared, preparing. When he made to strike her she would use her superior speed to bring her sword up in a parry. This would cushion the blow as well as have another effect. Due to the lightning release chakra charging her own blade, her son's attack would be deflected back onto him, with her on the safe side of the explosion. She gave a small smile and spoke to him "Indeed you have..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 12:41 pm

His mothers sword would slash through thin air, not meeting anything, which would be strange as he was clearly in front of her. Every sense of her eyes told her so. And yet she would feel a sharp sting on her right side as Takahiro's blade made a shallow cut, him making sure not to severely hurt his mother. However, the party with the electro blade would still succeed on sending his explosion right back to him, compressing it into him and forcing him to body replace with one of the stone statues around the courtyard. Takahiro would smile before wiping off the blood from his blade. When the cut had been made the Takahiro his mother had seen had disappeared completely, no one on that side of her as her perception had returned to normal when the genjutsu broke. "Told you I have gotten stronger," he would say as he had finally gotten a strike on his mother, something he had never been able to do before.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 1:12 pm

Naomi was shocked to say the least, but also proud. That was an excellent feint. And she had fallen for it gloriously "It would seem that you have. Time to amp up the juice, eh?" As she spoke her Raidengan would advance to it's first stage and her body would be enveloped in crackling lightning, her Lightning Release: Chakra Mode coming into full effect. She didn't want to hurt her son that bad, so instead of charging in with the full force of her kenjutsu, she would rush towards him at Samurai level Crashing Ground speeds. She would then cross her blades while charging them with her Lightning Release chakra, launching a bolt of lightning from the blades, moving at Bullet Release speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 1:54 pm

It was time to surprise his mother once more. He knew if his mother was serious she could easily beat him. But she was coming at him as if maybe a Genin or his actual rank. He saw it as perfect practice for the Genin Exams. His Denki kunai glowed cyan and began sparking with electricity as he utilized the very basics of electro blade and super vibrato blade in this technique. He would slash his blade at the air towards her Thunder Fang, releasing his own Thunder Strike in the form of a ten foot long crescent to meet the strike and neutralize her attack. At the same time his mother would hear a loud boom emanate from the crackling lightning, her hearing would go out making her deaf as well as the Thunder Strike emitting a super bright flash of light that would blind her for a moment. Takahiro would immediately follow up his combination by moving at bullet release speeds, moving around the attacks to his mother. He would try closing in the distance to his stunned mother if his genjutsu succeeded then he would follow it up with what he learned from R'tari. He would slip between her blades and attempt to slam into her with his shoulder at bullet release speeds into her stomach. If he hit she would be thrown back five feet before releasing his genjutsu on her. He would huff and puff, panting before speaking. "I.. phew. I don't have much chakra left mother. Do you think I am ready for the exams? I've been working on blitzing strategies as well as ways to fool Dojutsu users. The first Genjutsu I used on you is extremely effective for that purpose as it is meant to not create an illusion but switch the vision receptors using lightning release to fool the body into mixing up the signals so what one sees is reversed, so even if they can see chakra or electrical fields or heat, it will still process. But their right eye signals are being interpreted by the left side of the brain and vice versa making them see in reverse."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 6:22 pm

Naomi knew, as the flash and boom caused her to become blind and deaf, that she had made a serious mistake. Her son's skill at employing that combination was flawless, so she had to give him props for that. Then as she was about to break the genjutsu with Kai, her son slammed into her with his weight, breaking the genjutsu for her as well as sending her sprawling backwards a good distance. She chuckled and rubbed her stomach a little, having a feeling that she would be sore in the morning "That maneuver was executed with a positively prodigal grace and that must be respected. If you could catch me off guard with such a combo, then no doubt you could pass the Genin Exams. I believe that you can do it, Taka." She would smile and release her Chakra Mode, as well as power down her Raidengan. She let out a little huff of air before sagging a bit. She had used up a sizeable amount of chakra as well "That was indeed a great spar, but I think we both could use a lesson in chakra conservation, yeah?" She said with a small little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 6:39 pm

Takahiro would bow formally to his mother as it was indeed halted for now. "Nonsense mother. With your dual lightning affinity there no way someone could keep up with you in chakra usage. Others would run out before you. Especially thanks to your adeptness in Kenjutsu. With the two, you can be unstoppable if you are serious," he would say, smiling happily as his mother praised him. He knew he was getting much stronger but it still wasn't enough. He needed more power and quickly if he was to avenge his father and brother and mentor. However, this did show his progress, and why he was the heir to the Denkou clan. Given a few more years he could probably surpass even his own father. However, the one he needed to surpass was the usurper Xing Denkou. Takahiro would take a seat for a moment before speaking to his mother once more. "Mother. Have you ever wondered what happened to the Rajinn no Ken? Or where it is at?" He would ask, referring to the lost legendary blade of the Denkou Clan.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 6:58 pm

Naomi smiled at her son's kind words. She knew her strength but getting such compliments from one's child was beyond magical. When her son posed the question she shrugged her shoulders " I have never really thought of it myself, but I have heard tales. Some say that the sword had been a gift from Raijin himself, and that when we lost it he was severely disappointed and took the Blade back because of it. Others would have us believe that the Dragons of the Summoning realm had coveted the Blade and the Denkou for holding it. They say that it was never lost, but stolen by the dragons." As she told those tales to her son, her voice took on a conspiratorial tone, as if these were stories she was not supposed to be telling "But if you ask me, the old owner died and it was probably taken by some thief or scavenger on the battlefield. From there it could've been stolen by our enemies, dropped to the bottom of the sea or it could even be decorating someone's mantle piece." She shrugged and winked at her son "But deep down I like to hope it is something more fanciful. Thinking about such things makes for a wonderful tale to tell someone, no?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 7:25 pm

Takahiro tried processing this information. Every rumor has some truth to them. If he could find all the information on it he could potentially locate a starting point to begin his search. With his enhanced lightning capabilities along with the Rajinn no Ken then there would be no way his title as heir could be disputed. "Thank you mother for the training. I must go and foster my Lightning Affinity further and then I shall take the Genin Exams. I will make you and father and brother extremely proud. I love you mom," he would say before giving another respectable bow and leaving.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 7:44 pm

Naomi watched as her son left her. Only when she was sure he was gone did she let her tears fall. She was so proud of him already. His determination and will to fight was a credit to her and their entire clan. He would make a great clan head, she was sure of it. She knew her husband would be proud. But he was gone and Naomi herself needed to train more as well. She would kill the usurper with her own hands or help her son to do it. The woman who had taken everything from her and her child would pay. All she needed to do was train...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 10:41 pm

Takahiro Learned:

Naomi Learned:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 1:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Mother [Dual Training]   Training with Mother [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with Mother [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1