Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Empty
PostSubject: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime6th July 2017, 9:57 pm

Zaku paced within his favorite little training yard within Jigoku as he waited for his new training partner to arrive. She was a newer addition to their Order, but she had shown promise from the start, as her trainings seemed blessed by luck. Her students got more complex subject matters quicker than one would expect, and her training sessions often went faster than usual. Zaku wanted to train with her himself because he needed to refine some things, and he was hoping her luck within the training field could rub off on him in some small capacity. In a stroke of genius, he stopped pacing and turned, channeling energy into his Summoning Tattoos before slamming his hands on the ground. In a poof of smoke a small white snake with a rather elaborate headdress was before him. He dropped onto a knee before her and bowed his head Cihuacoatl-hime. It's a pleasure to see you. His voice was even and held no tone of mocking, as she was one of the only people he respected.

Her eyes narrowed at him skeptically "Zaku. Stand, child. Having to watch you kneel as though my servant is painful to say the least." He complied with a smirk and she rolled her eyes "Why have you summoned me?"

"I wished to train, Lady-"

"So you wish to exploit my knowledge to learn the more advanced and difficult techniques available to you?" She cut him off quickly with a small hiss.

He gave a mollifying chuckle and shook his head "I only want to refine that which I know already. As well as learn the fighting style of the Snakes, as you have yet to teach me. We must wait for someone, however. She is a member of my order, and I think she will benefit from learning of your teaching style."

She huffed a bit and nodded "Very well." Without another word she slithered up Zaku's legs, coiling about his chest until she was settled comfortably around his neck. He quirked and eyebrow at her with a smirk, yet stayed silent as he continued to wait for this "Cersei Inakamono".

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] G0WjTfWTraining under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] ND0xd4yTraining under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] YVQ3JFQTraining under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] AwblMK0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
*Totally didn't steal the spreadsheet from Yuki...
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime6th July 2017, 10:34 pm

A member of the famed Isley cult wanted to train with me? How flattering. Cersei thought to herself when word had reached her that she was personally requested for a training session with one of the more prestigious members of Pandora. Sure she knew exactly why he would request her as word was traveling fast about how easy it was to grasp certain tedious concepts when training with her which made her a bit popular with the Apprentice and Bronze Knights but to be training with a Silver Knight was something special regardless of their affiliations. Who knows? Maybe one day a God of Pandora will make that request as well, maybe. Either way she would quickly get dressed and said goodbye to Cera and Tami and made her way to the training grounds to meet her partner for the day she wasn’t alone, however, as a certain fauna had actually grown attached to her and decided to follow her around whenever she left the house, it was troublesome but she decided to live with it.

Cool snake kid, hope you don’t mind my friend here he’s just a bit overprotective of mommy.” Cersei said with a smile as she gently scratched behind the ear of the Midogaron that was tagging along with her. “I have to admit that being requested by you was a bit surprising. Always heard you Isley guys like to train amongst yourselves.” She stated as she examined the boy from head to toe. He was cute but she was more interested in meeting the other Isley, Hiroshima. Maybe after this, he could introduce them so she could suck him dry.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime7th July 2017, 8:36 am

Cihuacoatl gave an indignant hiss and narrowed her eyes at the succubus "This is the one you are waiting for?" She flicked out her tongue and turned a skeptical eye on the Midogaron for a few moments, before turning right back to Cersei with cold eyes "I don't really like the look your taste of her. She tastes of sin, though that is no doubt the effect of all that which you Pandorans use to taint your bodies. And that little rodent she has walking around with her...trust me, girl, when I say I have eaten larger beasts and I am not afraid to swallow that flea-ridden mutt whole." Unlike other snakes, Cihuacoatl didn't hiss on any "S" she spoke, it was probably the result of being around and teaching the many masters of the Summoning Contract before Zaku himself.

Speaking of the vampire, he stroked the snake's underbelly the entire time she was speaking, making an attempt to calm her down "This is Cihuacoatl, Cersei. She isn't just a 'cool snake'. She is the matron of the Snake Summoning Contract and the namesake of our Order actually. She may be a grumpy old bat, but she is one of the best teachers I've ever met." At the insult, Cihuacoatl gave a hiss and swatted the back of Zaku's head with her tail as a warning. He simply gave her a playful smirk as he considered Cersei "I guess you know that I am Zaku H. Isley. It's true that my family usually likes to keep training as a family affair, but there is only so much time I can spend around assholes like Xan and Hiro before I start to go over the bend. I'm sure you can understand my need for a change of face." He stretched a bit before bringing his hands up to support his neck, the white snake shifting slightly to allow him room for movement "Any questions before we get started?"

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] G0WjTfWTraining under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] ND0xd4yTraining under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] YVQ3JFQTraining under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] AwblMK0

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime7th July 2017, 10:43 pm

She really didn’t see what the snake’s problem was as her Midogaron wouldn’t hurt a fly. Then again she already made up her mind that the snake must had been senile the moment she stated that she didn’t like Cersei’s look. Cersei had already been proclaimed one of the most beautiful women in Pandora and for her not to acknowledge that Cersei was in a class of her own in terms of looks well she was pretty sure whatever else she had to say wouldn’t be worthwhile as such she would just push the snake in the corner of her mind and focused on the boy that was with her, maybe he wasn’t as self-righteous as she was. Then again this was the infamous Zaku Isley so he probably was worse than his pet snake. “I find it hard to believe that Hiroshima is an asshole, rumor has it that he’s quite the softy and only kills when he’s left with no choice, can’t say the same for you though.” She said with a wry smile as she recalled hearing countless stories about the murderous vampire from others within and outside the order but she wasn’t to one to judge as she got a kick out of leading young men astray before feeding off their lust. “I do have a question, what exactly would be looking to train?” She said genuinely concerned about his plans as she hated wasting her time with things that didn’t interest her.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime7th July 2017, 11:56 pm

Zaku scoffed at her words of his...brother would most likely be the most appropriate term. They were family, and Xan was a "father" of sorts. He, for lack of a better word, nurtured them into the swordsmen they would become to be, and they argued as if there was blood relation "He has this whole high-and-mighty, holier-than-thou attitude when it comes to killing people. I do it more frequently than he does and he uses that as an excuse to make me out to be some uncivilized beast. The truth of the matter is, he doesn't have the backbone to kill whenever he wants. He is too soft, and I have been hoping and fucking praying that something toughens him the fuck up and takes that stick out of his righteous ass." A small amount of anger laced his voice, but Zaku was able to quickly reign it back in to return to his task at hand. At a signal, Cihuacoatl slithered from his shoulders onto the ground a few feet away. She lowered her head for a moment, and a scroll appeared in a puff of smoke, falling into Zaku's outstretched hand "Moving on from assholes and their lack of gumption, I am looking to train the signature fighting style of the Snakes of the Scaled Burrow: the Hebi Style. As well as refine some of my techniques."

The white snake flicked her eyes between the both of them before speaking "I do believe I am the namesake of your Order, CIHU, correct? It is only fitting that I show you exactly why that is. I am one of the most skilled teachers to grace the Summoning Realm, a title held by a precious few, including a pompous raven or crow or whatever he is that thinks he's better than me because he gave up an eye for his knowledge." She gave a huff and shook her head, turning her attention back to Zaku and Cersei "That's something completely inconsequential to this training however. Zaku said your name was Cersei, yes? You work your magic on getting him to learn the style and I will give my input where it is needed, if it is needed. Both of you try your best." Her more motherly side was showing, and Zaku gave a small snicker at that, to which Cihuacoatl gave a small hiss of warning. Zaku shook his head and opened the scroll to peruse it before looking at Cersei "So, how do you usually start these things off?"

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 9:41 pm

Cersei couldn’t help but chuckle at the fact that he sounded like the jealous younger brother who was tired of being behind his older brother. It was rather cute, however, as she could tell that he did care for Hiroshima even though they seemed to bicker all the time. Oh, how she wished she had a family of her own but that was another thought for another day, though she was interested in learning more about the famed Isley family. She couldn’t help but scoff as the snake started to ramble on yet again but instead of blocking her out mentally like she did the last time she paid attention as she had something important to say within all that rambling no doubt. “Aye I’ll do my best.” Cersei said before tossing her coat aside revealing her attire underneath. It wasn’t much as it was literally just a pink bra with hearts and shorts, she hated clothes so he should be grateful that she decided to wear anything for this training session. “We can do this however you want. I’m pretty tough but please try not to blemish my skin, I’d like to remain flawless.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime11th July 2017, 4:08 pm

Zaku gave the woman a wolfish grin as he spoke, his eyes roaming her body non-to-subtly "I dunno, love. A few scars, strategically placed, could give your body a bit of character. Grant you a hint of danger that most men and women would find irresistible." A groan sounded from the small Elder as she rolled her eyes "Sorry about him, he's lecherous. Zaku! Focus on learning and not on undressing her with your eyes." Zaku waved her off, yet pulled out a kunai from his pocket and dropped into a ready stance all the same "The Hebi Style is one centered around killing with the utmost efficiency, much like a snake does. It is heavily based around serpentine movements that are extremely difficult to read for those who do not have enhanced perception. Let's start with the basics. Move and Strike. Cersei, defend against the attack as best you can and then counter attack." Zaku nodded and began to limber up his body, before pushing of the ground with his feet and dashing towards Cersei at D-Rank Speeds. Once within 5ft of her, he coiled the arm with the kunai in it back before lashing out at her stomach with C-Rank+ Speed, attempting a simple blow with what he had been instructed with so far.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 11:44 am

She wasn’t sure what kind of women he was into but she was pretty sure that only those who were sick in the head like himself would be attracted to a woman who had scars, besides, she already had an amazing body before she had taken the curse mark of the demon so it was already refined beyond mortal comprehension so it would be impossible to improve perfection. But she wouldn’t say this to him because well, he was a brute that couldn’t possibly understand that. “Um… I’ll try I guess?” Cersei stated as she prepared herself for the assault. There wasn’t much she could do to dodge the attack as she had no means of enhancing her perception as she was an Inakamono, one from the Shuin branch at that. She did, however, had two ways to avoid getting hurt by his attack but she would end up choosing the more obvious one. As the kunai approached her stomach she simply stood there and allowed the attack to hit her, she didn’t however, receive any damage from the hit. Unfortunately, she didn’t have anything she could return the favor with physically so she just leapt backward at C rank speeds to put some distance between them. “Cool technique there kid.” She said with a smile as she started to examine his style as thoroughly as possible.

Spoiler:

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 1:28 pm

"Zaku keep up the charge and don't let up. Use your ability to move to confuse and corner your opponent. A snake always finds a way to catch their prey, no matter how slippery or how strong their defenses are. Everyone tires at some point and all defenses crumble." Zaku didn't seem to be listening to intently, but he got the gist of what she was saying. Sometimes the woman would be very long winded, even for an old viper. Zaku followed her instruction however, following Cersei with the same form of movement as before at D-Rank speeds. Once more upon getting within 5ft of Cersei, Zaku coiled his hand back and launched it out at D-Rank+ Speeds in order to cause less damage than it would with higher speeds. That was because this attack was coated in a red aura, the Sanguine Blood Flow paired with Samurai Saber making it so that Cersei's defense would be useless against the attack.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 2:08 pm

Cersei was annoyed. It was bad enough that she wasn’t as good at physical combat but it was extremely vexing that he was legitimately out to hurt her, the pink haired cunt. Cersei would shift her body and used her hand to attempt to block the oncoming attack but that didn’t go as well as she planned as she ended up feeling the kunai making its way into her flesh. Though it was just a minor injury, she would sigh before licking her wound. “I was hoping that I wouldn’t end up being a punching bag for this training session” She said still annoyed at the outcome of this training session already. Then again what was she to expect from a destructive boy such as him. He had no true taste for anything but death so why did she even expect any better. She would take another step back as she wanted on the talking snake to continue to lead the kid.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 2:47 pm

Zaku stood back and put the kunai away, rather than chasing her "My apologies, milady. I am so used to people being able to keep up with my attacks and give some in return. I suppose you work more in seduction, support and mitigation of your opponents abilities?" He looked to Cihua and she had curled up into a tight pile of coils, her head resting atop the rest of her body and her eyes closed peacefully. She was fucking sleeping. So much for instruction. Zaku turned back to Cersei and held out his hands in a peaceful gesture "While you are the prettiest punching bag I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, I have the feeling you want to do anything other than sparring. Any ideas?" His hands moved to cup the back of his head, Zaku adopting a carefree pose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 3:09 pm

Cersei would smile when he had given her the compliment. She liked compliments, it made her know that everyone else thought the exact same thing she thought about herself, that she was fucking perfection. “Yeah I’m more of a supportive person than an offensive one, though I guess it should help to learn a couple of offensive moves.” She said while she looked down on the slight imperfection that was now on her skin. “I’m fine with sparring, to be honest, as long as you don’t end up causing any grievous wounds” She said unsure of what else she could possibly do other than spar. She couldn’t possibly teach him anything Likewise he couldn’t teach her anything. Or could he?

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 4:44 pm

Suddenly, a fast moving blur that was down on all fours would start to make it's way over to the group, moving silently at S rank speeds. Apparently picking up the smell of one of his companions, Baek would arrive in his new outfit.

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] 9354e9b767980ae3b6a4e378d256d2fa

It took him a few years to adjust to his new eye, but he managed to do so, regardless of how crazy and painful it was. That mark that was given to him by the Pandora slayer was also apparent. What's happened to Baek after all these years. "Cersei, what are you doing over there with that vampire?" On his way over, he manged to overhear a few things that they were talking about. "You're training him?"

Of course, Baek was misunderstanding the whole situation with her being a vampire lover. Maybe she was now? It's been a long time, maybe she felt abandoned? "Show me what you can do......you want to spar, right? I want to see why she picked you." Baek was about 15 meters away from Zaku as he shifted into a light crouch with legs spread, as well as his fingers spread apart like a claw. A small sound of claws appeared on his hands as Baek never took his eyes off Zaku.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 5:09 pm

Zaku had opened his mouth to speak but there was a hunk standing between him and Cersei and he sort of forgot why he was here in the first place. Heat flooded his body, and it wasn't just because of his element. His eyes dilated and his smile became much more lecherous "I would fancy a spar but I am torn between fighting you and letting you fuck me. Because, Carmen above, you're hot. For a mutt anyways." He leaned to the side in order to look at Cersei, just now remembering that she was there "You know him? Are you two fucking? That's hot. You're both hot. Can I join sometime? Or could you let me borrow him? I'd let him bend me in any way he wanted over any surface he wanted." He turned back to Baek and let his tongue trail over his fangs before blowing a kiss at Baek.

Just then there was a loud snort of laughter from behind him "You're here to train, not to sexually assault an innocent boy. If he wants to spar you, take the chance. Young man!" The Elder Snake had awoken and was now talking to Baek, her voice filled with mirth "This is a friendly spar. Please do try to take it easy on little Zaku, he hasn't quite perfected the use of what he is gonna use against you. Zaku, remember what I said." Zaku nodded and limbered up, still looking Baek up and down and definitely undressing him with his eyes. How could he not? The other male was basically sex on legs. He was hotter than hot and Zaku wanted nothing more than to get his hands all over that "Alright, let's spar. Whenever you're ready, hot stuff. And don't worry, I can take more than a little bit of rough handling." He winked before entering a swaying stance, looking as though he was preparing to move at a moment's notice.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 5:30 pm

Just as she was going to suggest something a familiar voice called her name. It was quite the surprise to see Baek around as it had been a very long time since she last saw him, the bastard didn’t even return her calls. It was hilarious how he was acting as if he had owned her when the only meaningful interaction was that one time they trained together. She would continue to allow him to misunderstand the situation by not saying any, instead, she would move out the way so that they both could spar. She was already annoyed by the pink haired freak and now the ghost of her past decided to just pop up out of nowhere, what an interesting day this was. Though she silently hoped that they both would end up dying, being a succubus she couldn’t help but fantasize about how hot it would be to see Baek dominate the vampire and when he was finished he would take her next or the other way around. Pushing her naughty thoughts to the back of her mind she would sit on the floor and watch the two go at it.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 6:20 pm

Since Zaku was stating probabilities, Baek decided to state a fact. "I don't understand complicated things. If i wanted to mate with you,  you're semblance of consent would of just ended you up on the floor, pantry heavily each dominant thrust, covered in my scent to the point you can see the fear in the eyes of the others when they look at you. They'll know it was me, and you'll probably never have a conversation with them again. And when i'm done,  i'll probably stand over you triumphantly naked, only to wake up to a round two after i beat down all of your suitors. I'm selfish like that. But that might be too good of a paradise for a lecherous vampire. "  Baek changed quite a bit, but this would be a first meeting for Zaku. He would only assume that Baek was always like this, but he wasn't. He was a poor excuse for an alpha male, losing his eye and being utterly defeated three years ago made that apparent to him.

"Snake woman........"
That single utterance of acknowledgement for the snake is all that Baek provided as he prepared himself for the combat ahead. " The Pandoran Hunter  is not so kind, try to remember the point of training in the first place....If for that vampire to protect himself.....effortlessly."

However, he started of small and moved at S rank speeds while activating his juinjutsu, skipping with both legs  for A rank strength in the process as he pushed off towards the floored boy, due to the tremor. Due to Baek having no intention of hurting the boy, he would be in this particular stance. However, it didn't stop Baek from his wold fighting of grabbing the boy with one hand and pounding into the stomach of Zaku to inflict A rank pain and create yet another tremor.  He was completely on top of Zaku, just the way he liked it.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 7:54 pm

After Baek's words left his mouth, all thought fled from Zaku's mind and all he could think about was the image of the werewolf dominating him. The heat in his veins turned from fire to magma, but before he had the chance to retort with something just as lewd, he was swept off his feet and pinned to the ground. Submitting was the first thing that popped to the forefront of his mind, just letting himself be dominated by the werewolf, but the male said he wasn't worth being dominated. So he was going to how just how worthy he was "Sorry about this." He smashed his head upwards at Blinding Light Speeds into Baek's face in order to deal just enough damage to shock him. The summoning tattoos around his arms glowed gently as the siphoned blood from his reserves to produce 4 large snakes per arm. He snakes wrapped themselves around Baek and constricted him with B-Rank Strength each, making the collective strength SS-Rank, requiring SSS-Rank strength from the werewolf to break free. Zaku motioned with his head and the snakes moved Baek off of him an suspended him in the air in order to allow Zaku time to stand up. Once standing, Zaku gave the other a triumphant smile "This is fun, yeah? No...should I let you go or should I have some fun?"

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 9:16 pm

Cersei would kick back and started to relax as it was obvious that things would start to get interesting between the two. Now that she thought about it Baek did seem a bit different, not only has his appearance changed his personality did too. She recalled him being a bit shy and reserved but now he seemed aggressive. Though she preferred his shy demeanor this side of him was kind of hot. Both guys were strong in their own right but it seemed as if Zaku had the upper hand due to his summonings, which was a bit disappointing as she really wanted Baek to beat that smug look off his face. Hopefully, Baek was able to escape his restraints, if not it seemed to be game over for him.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 10:00 pm

"Sorry about this."

"No need..."

Baek's wind core started to turn as he picked up on the sudden motion of Zaku's head moving towards baek. Even though he had his eyes, the extra precaution of getting a feel from the wind around him was what Baek used to his advantage. On top of that, his Tarzan stance gave him a lower check to react to the blinding light speeds, which made it easier for Baek to move his head out of the way. However, there was the case of the snake like arms that came about. The extra smell of snakes suddenly appearing was more than enough of a giveaway, also registering with his core of their presence. In one fluid motion Baek would spin at S rank speeds , stimulating Zaku's crotch, but at the same time, dealing three sets of C rank damage over an aoe Radius at once, effectively equaling to 1B and 1 C rank cutting damage to inflict both damage to Zaku and destroy the snakes, and having Zaku experience a C rank of blood loss for a few moments as he reaffirmed his grab on the lads shoulder.

Zaku's shirt was effectively torn, revealing the bare flesh of the younger, lightly playing with one of the nipples with his index finger, slowly tracing his index finger to the other side of Zaku's chest.
Baek was mercilessly teasing him at this point. "Now that i got a closer look at you, you aren't so bad after all. Figure wise.... You still haven't gotten me off of you yet. Did you think you made yourself worthy of that proclamation i stated earlier? "

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 10:22 pm

Zaku was definitely a being of extremes, he half-assed nothing. When he was feeling dominant, it was a complete dominance that one could feel in the air. However, when he was feeling submissive he was like a pliable ball of clay that one could manipulate in any way they wanted. He couldn't lapse into that just yet, he needed to prove that he was worthy of Baek's dominance apparently, but it was getting harder and harder not to. The pain from all this damage was doing nothing to stave his arousal and neither was Baek. This just made him want to fight more. The werewolf wanted him to get him off, then he would do just that. He expended another A-Rank of his blood, flaring up his Heat Armor, searing Baek's flesh and protecting him from further damage. Without Pain Resistance or Immunity, Baek would be forced to let Zaku go, enabling the vampire to move away at S-Rank++ Speeds n order to put distance between them. Zaku's eyes narrowed and he thought about the best way to finish this while using the least amount of blood. He ripped off the rest of his shirt and traced some of the wounds, silently hoping one of them would scar. He was supposed to prove he was worthy, but he didn't want to hurt the other...a keening sound came from his throat "You're just a big tease, you know. I don't have many non-lethal attacks and I would rather not kill you before we do the dirty dance of debauchery, you know? I am not really sure how to approach this without doing major damage to your sexy ass."

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 10:44 am

Oh? He did dodge it, that’s pretty neat. Cersei thought to herself as she sat there and watched the two continue on with their spar. She had forgotten how good Baek actually was and it was amazing that he was able to keep up with the Isley brat. Then again the kid wasn’t using what his family was famous for, kenjutsu. But it was pretty amazing to see him keeping up with the kid as she was having a hard time even seeing any of his movements due to him being so fast. While she was sitting there idling a stray blade of wind would end up coming her way, she would try and dodge it, however, instead, she would just turn into her ethereal state and have the blade pass through her before reverting to her original form. “FYI I’m still here you guys so yeah no need to be sending shit my way.” She complained with an annoyed look on her face.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 8:20 pm

The flames came up and it kind of made Baek back up a bit. However, it wasn't because he  couldn't handle the pain in any sort of way. It did a bit of considerable damage since Baek was on top of him, allowing Zaku to bring about a little bit of space. The healing process was already starting, leaving Bake to be a little bit on the defensive. His shirt was basically burned off, showing off his bare and masculine chest. At the very least, he had his pants still in tact, but he didn't mind fighting without it.

"This is training, no? The kind of spar that you wanted to have. Who knows, maybe you'll be rewarded at the end of it.  What would be considered as a reward for you?"
 Though, he did notice that he sent something over to Cersei and waved his hand at her apologetically, but he still remained eye contact with Zaku as he began bouncing up and down in an aggressive manner. They were currently 25 feet away from eachother, but that could change at  any moment.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 10:56 pm

Zaku completely ignored Cersei, as though she had never been there to begin with, and focused completely on Baek "I'll let you decide what I get for my reward, Alpha~" He practically purred the word, which was hard to grasp from a person so deeply aligned with Snakes "But you better get it prepared..." Zaku's eyes activated and he bounded forth at SS-Rank+ Speed, the quickest he was able to move due to his Armor having fallen away just moments before, and seemingly just appeared before Baek and drew his sword, slamming the weapon still sheathed into his stomach at the same speed at which he moved, knocking the male into the air unless he was able to tense his body in time to intercept the attack and keep himself on the ground. However, with the way Zaku struck it wasn't likely the other would be able to, due to the lack of any and all intent in his movements. Should the werewolf not be able to sense his body to keep himself on the ground, he would be knocked 10ft into the air to fall to the ground. Once more he would need to bounce his body before he reached the ground or risk bouncing up 5ft into the air again, leaving himself open for another attack.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters List
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 2:08 pm

After dodging that stray wind blade, Cersei would lay on her back and started watching the clouds in the sky. She was starting to wonder why she had agreed to come to this training session as the only thing she managed to learn was the fact that Zaku was an asshat that was as interesting as watching paint dry and that Baek was still around somehow. It was quite depressing that Pandora was filled with nothing but meat heads that were always in dick measuring contests to prove only Carmen knows what. It was for this reason she was a solo act with plans of making money and not world domination. Maybe one day she’ll find someone who shared her vision but until then she would have to stick with the meatheads.

Maximillian:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime19th August 2017, 8:09 pm

"Alpha? How did you even know that?!" What gave it away? Was it the large bulging muscles? Was it the firm bulge of something else? Or was it his smell? Baek didn't recall mentioning what he was, but was it possible that this person smelled an Alpha before? Is that why? The vampire was a vampire all the same, but was there something more to him that Baek wasn't picking up? Either way, the fight continued with Baek taking a gander of the vibrations that Zaku's petite feet made as they prepared upon the floor. There might have been a lack of intent, but it felt loud to be the least.

Putting his strength band back on, on top of another defensive band, Baek basically braced himself for impact as he changed into another stance at SS rank speeds. Of course, this wouldn't be enough to dodge, Baek was outclassed this time with speed. However, with his A tier strength, Baek would avoid a knockback and keep himself in place, as well as his suddenly sturdy body being able to shrug off the impact. After crouching lower to the ground in, Baek would lean in with a grab at surprisingly SS rank speeds, with both arms, restraining Zaki in a muy thai clinch. With baek's claws, it would be very difficult to break away, risking prime injury

"At this rate, i can probably bring your head wherever I want. " Baek would then give Zaku a swift knee to the gut at SS++ speeds with A tier strength to topple Zaku over and leave him helplessly on his knees. he was actually perfectly positioned, given the fact that Baek was so much taller than him.

"Oh, you'll get it alright. But it might be a bit embarassing for me to turn you out in front of your sensei.

Spoiler:

Self Reminder

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]   Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training under Mother Snake [Cersei/Zaku]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next