Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Nekra Yaju [NPC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$how

$how

Nekra Yaju [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Nekra Yaju [NPC]   Nekra Yaju [NPC] Icon_minitime1st July 2017, 1:40 pm

Personal Info

Name: Nekra Yaju
Alias: None
Height: 4'11
Weight: 125
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Personality: Considering she does not have any memory of her former life, Nekras personality was fully shaped by the residents of the village hakagakure and her family the yaju clan. She is rather up beat and jokes at times; though not to much to not he taken seriously. Being a ninja was something she did because it was something everyone else as doing and to that extent she could never be a true leader.

She has a temper even though it rivals that of a teddy bear she still can be down right annoying when caught in a fit something she is only seen doing when she likes some sit has a friend or something more. She has no preference in male nor female and simply learns to like based on personality adding up to make Nekra Yaju

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:It began with a sudden blinding light; there was not much thoughts at first but a name came to mind before a clear view did. Nekra. As the view cleared the most notable thing was the rocks everywhere, my mind was groggy and for some reason I knew not where I was. It was troublesome but as I gained more clarity i learned that I didn't have a body of I did I just could not move the way I know I should be able to. Talking was not a problem but where i was at it seemed there would be no one to come to my aid.

It took around five days for me to figure out that I could alter my form i don't know if it was sheer luck or godly intervention helping me in my time of need. Now I was walking and the rocks were hurting my feet so bad I was starting to feel sores forming. It didn't take long for me too run into some other people I didn't know for sure how to talk to them but I guess my age made it easy for me to be liked. I was taken to a place called Hakagure and taken in by a family called by the name Yaju, the cards were a nice gift and they treated me like there own which was nice I liked playing around the village until I was about 14; once I hit that age my parents I came to call them told me I should enter the academy and try to make something of myself. Fighting was not in my nature but the knowledge I gained when entering was well worth it and it seemed like time flied by and before long I was graduating and receiving my very own headband. The way I saw it was now the killing would begin.

Weaponkin Info

Village: Hakagakure

Type of Soul: Nova
Element: Paper

Weapon Type: Card holding Gun
Associated Technique: Hojustu
Weapon Description: a long barreled rifle with two arching blades protruding from both sides. Initially the blades are sharp and can be used to deal cuts but their true purpose is for holding cards for ammo in which the gun fires. Due too firing cards the barrel is likewise square and in this form when talking the barrel looks like a mouth with a piece of paper being the tounge.

Weapon Type: Blade Gauntlet
Associated Technique: Kenjustu
Weapon Description: This form is different than the first; when fully turned Nekra forms into a bladed gauntlet with a handle which allows it to be held like brass knuckles and extend over the back of the hand reaching four feet in length and there in with allowing it to shield targets as well if need be. The Edges are actually extremely jagged paper allowing for clean cuts which no metal could produce.

Last edited by Nekra on 1st July 2017, 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

Nekra Yaju [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekra Yaju [NPC]   Nekra Yaju [NPC] Icon_minitime1st July 2017, 4:33 pm

Approved~!

Be sure to add in your Class and Clan Passives, as well as 5 trainable techniques in a following post.

Welcome to the Allied Shinobi Nations ^.^
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

Nekra Yaju [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekra Yaju [NPC]   Nekra Yaju [NPC] Icon_minitime1st July 2017, 4:52 pm

weaponkin passives:

Clan Passives:

5 trainable techniques:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nekra Yaju [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekra Yaju [NPC]   Nekra Yaju [NPC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nekra Yaju [NPC]
Page 1 of 1