Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju) Empty
PostSubject: Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju)   Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 8:50 pm

Zelana would walk up before promptly turning to the scary person in the chair and shaking her head, there was no way she'd fight someone else, she just couldn't hurt them. She thought about why she wanted to become a shinobi, she wanted to heal people a medic but what was the point if she had to harm someone to get her dream no, she wouldn't join this..madness. I..Forfeit, I don't want to become a shinobi I want to be a medic that's it, I don't want to hurt anyone. she said loud enough so that he could hear her in a shaky voice as she was really scared, she knew she could drop out but she didn't know she'd had to do it in such an open environment...it was..scary.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju)   Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 10:14 pm

I see..then you may leave. The Shogun said without blinking waving the girl off as another drop out, it would seem this was the second one today, oh well, there were always more applicants for graduation just got to wait and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Genin Exam (Zelana Yaju)
Page 1 of 1