Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 4:19 pm

Reiver sighed softly as the new commander turned back around, he didn't feel like centralizing the boy which would have started happening had the scythe touched him. Seconds later the scythe would vanish and Reiver would sit back down in his chair, the whole room was in shock, but soon resumed their day to day. Keeping up with the technique Reiver listened before responding. "No that person isn't the Bachiatari's problem. In fact it's been too long for me to just waltz back into everyone's life there for i need you to keep me secret." Reiver had already placed his order before stopping the commander from leaving so his order was placed in front of him shortly. " Only reason I showed myself to you is so that I could get all the information i can without showing myself, we both know if I come out of hiding it will throw a lot of dynamics out. he continued to eat his food.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 4:39 pm

Armen takes a big chug of his chocolate milk while thinking over Reiver's wise decision. He was right, coming back from the dead would be more confusion for the new structure of Bachiatari. The Bachiatari Reiver built and the Bachiatari of today has become very different. Now its a brotherhood sworn to keep peace and uphold Reiver's legacy. Although keeping him a secret from the Bachiatari was practical, keeping him a secret from his family back in ASN might not be. Even though Armen would have to acknowledge his request, that's what Crystal would do if he was in Armen's position. " Ok! But you cant hide forever, Reiver. I'll tell you what you need to know, just need one last verification . You might find me annoying, but I need to see your cursed mark. Once i see it ill answer your questions, but do remember i have questions for you as well. I need your knowledge to help reinforce the troops and defenses here in the Neutral lands. Aside from tips and tricks; I do think you should let the captains help you take care of your killer, and what would you want me to say to my sensei and your kid?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 4:58 pm

Reiver loosened his shirt to reveal the curse mark, it was a start for the foundation of him remaining hidden. "It isn't their fight, it is either mine or that of my students, and knowing my students they would more than likely be gathering as much Intel on the target while keeping busy and getting stronger. As for Crystal and the kid, nothing just go on as if you don't know I'm alive. No need to get anyone worked up. Reiver finished off his food and drink before speaking again. "The knowledge of me being alive must remain between us, and when I reveal myself you must remain as if you didn't know and be surprised I'm alive. Reiver was unsure as to why there was a need to see the curse mark but just entertained the boy anyways. Soon after he paid his bill before turning toward Armen " You're a man in a high position, so try to speak like you do in here outside as well, sounds so much more pleasant to the ears. Also as for the information I need you to gather for me are that of Crystal and my child, my students and the current standing of everything between the current nations.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 5:14 pm

Armen would give him a nod thinking of his next couple of moves that he'll have to do to get Reiver the information that he will need. " That won't be a problem, as for the way i talk....i'll take that suggestion into consideration." He'd chuckle a bit knowing a few secrets of his own in that matter. "So, what will you do?" He'd have honest concern to what Reiver's plans are now that he's alive an well. Surely he didn't expect Reiver to go on vacation, so what is he planning? Will he go off to train, if so Armen would like to train as well. "Also there is a matter of gifts and payment. They're not for me, it's for Crystal and your child. If i can hope for anything it would be that your kid doesn't have my upbringing. Mothers have a tough job already, but finances and gifts shouldn't have to be a worry. Let's meet up every week, we'll shoot the shit or whatever their is to do around here and we'll catch up on everything right before I visit ASN. Even though your son might grow to think you're dead; itll be nice to know that when the time is right, that youll make it up to him. But in order to do that, you'll have to stay alive from now on, so if you ever need my help, come back to this bar and speak to the chef. I will create a secret way for the chef to contact me no matter where i am. My brother and I will come running. But for now your secret is safe with me, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2017, 5:32 pm

"I think I'll take a vacation just roam around. Reiver wasn't too sure on what he was planning himself one thing for sure was to get back into the swing of things and prepare for when he finds Arikiko or if he ran into anyone before the time was right. " There isn't a need to give them gifts, I have already taken care of that I made sure to make it so any money or items still safe were given to them so Crystal shouldn't have any issue with money as for the child, Crystal will end up giving him my old scythe Moonlight" truth be told they both knew he wouldn't be able to promise staying alive, true he was broke and only earned money to stay alive but the type of world they lived in he could die just walking out the door. "you know I cant make that promise" It struck Reiver as he thought on his next move, he had to awaken again it wouldn't be fair if he let his bake die for him and not being him back.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 11:50 am

The one answer Armen thought wouldn't be possible is the exact answer he gave. Armen already had his angry rant of the day so although he found the response less than satisfactory he just move on to finishing his drink. Despite many close calls in his life, he's never actually died before sao he couldnt imagine how Reiver was feeling. Either way , even if he goes on vacation , Reiver being alive benefits Bachiatari in many ways. With Reiver's assistance he'll be able to set better defenses against intruders and maybe even alter the terrain enough to give each division their own field advantage based on their specialties. For now Armen didnt have much to say.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 12:02 pm

Reiver smiled inwardly as there looked to be a baffled look on Armens face "When we speak next avoid calling me by my name, just call me Hei. It will make things much easier, my appearance has changed but not by much." Reiver stood and had his back towards Armen, "What did you say your name was again? Also another thing I want a full detailed report on everything happening with in the Bachiatari. Leave no detail out, and remember to keep it to yourself after all not everyone who is in the Bachiatari is an ally. People aren't always as they seem. And if you need to get a hold of me just ask the owner of the cafe down the road." Reiver listened for the boys name before walking off towards the salon not to far away, it was time to change his appearance even more to avoid people from finding out who he was, time for black hair and a hair cut.

//Reiver has left the thread
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th April 2017, 11:16 pm

Armen would nod in agreement of the type of information Reiver will need. Having soo much valuable information was dangerous, and definitely not anything a smart man would agree too. Fortunately Reiver spoke to literally the right person. Any of the Bachiatari would think that giving out such information was just too shady, and with the different type of jutsu out their these days, Reiver could very well be a spy used to prey information from the simplest mind. If that were the case then this spy have succeeded for as far as Armen is concerned Reiver is the only reason why he is here. To fil Reiver's shoes in Bachiatari was Crystal's sensei's one personal request to Armen; a request that holds credit for saving what is left of Armen's soul. Besides after hearing out what Reiver had to say, he was admittedly pretty cool, and definitely the closest thing Armen knows to a father. Of course Reiver couldnt be like a father to Armen, since the two were two close in age, but Reiver was a father and not a bad one at that. As Reiver made his way to the door, he would shoot one last question his way. " I'm from da streets bruh. Dey won't question meh bout ya. So dey wont kno, but still...any words fo da fam?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)   Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promises: Armenezra meets a Father(Armen and Reiver)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2