Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer Empty
PostSubject: Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer   Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 3:12 pm

Armen walked onto a small training ground with his new arms. He heard this girl was known as the death touch and that she was practically the second strongest chuunin of her year. All Armen wanted to do today is see how much he'd measure up against someone like that. He was fully geared up wearing the same outfit he had planned to wear for the exams. All he could do is wonder how this match up would be like. So the two begin.

OOC: Nothing that happens here counts in character. This is soo i get a feel of this new version of Armenezra. If i die in this topic we can both reset if you want to practice moves of your own.

Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer 336pJsk

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer   Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 3:16 pm

Summer hopped down into the training area not long after, adjusting the straps on the strange armoured bracers that she wore strapped to her forearms. Five swords rested on her body, three against her right hip and two against her left. She wasn't wearing anything else that could be construed as interesting or as a weapon. A pair of shorts and a pink blouse finished her apparel off. Apart from her forehead protector of course which was oddly situated as it hooked down over her right eye. An arrow-shaped scar sat on her right cheek under that, viewed under spiritual vision it seemed to pulse slightly with a strange red/black energy. She looked over to Armen and gave him a wave. "Hello there, we met once didn't we? I heard that a genin wanted a bit of a spar. I don't mind helping but if you stop holding back then I will too." She told him with a smile before planting her hands on the hilts of Vexos and Glimmer, watching him intently. "Do you want to start?"

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

Armenezra's Summer Time Training Day: Armen vs Summer
Page 1 of 1