Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Reiver's Jutsus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime28th March 2014, 2:03 pm

These are from the passing of the academy classes.

Name: Kesshō: Rokkaku Shuriken
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: All Ranges

Description:

Gives the user the ability to create three crystal shuriken and launch them at the opponent. The shuriken are six-sided with spikes at the side of each blade, resembling snowflakes. D-rank speed.

Name: Shōton: kurisutaru hoi-ru
Class: Supplementary, Offensive

Description:
Gives the user the ability to create a ring-shaped wheel made of crystal around them allowing them to keep above water and reach a high speed or use the ring-shaped wheel as a weapon known as a ring blade. D-rank speed, becomes faster depending on the chakra consumption.

Name: Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu
Classification: Genjutsu
Class: Supplementary

Description:
This technique places another illusion within another illusion created by the user. When the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place.

Name: Fūinjutsu Trap
Classification: Fūinjutsu
Range: Short-mid range

Description:
Once the technique is activated, the target is sealed into a different dimensional space, within the location of the seal. Before noting that there existed few ways to escape the seal, the only means of escape seems to be by creating the appropriate blood seal. The strength of the trap depends on the users rank.

Name: Keiyaku Fūin
Classification: Fūinjutsu
Range: Short-range

Description:
When the user implements this fūinjutsu on a summoner, it removes any direct control the summoner has over a summoned creature. Close contact appears to be required for the implementation of the seal. Though the Contract Seal removes the summoner's ability to control their summon, it does not give the user of the fūinjutsu the ability to control the summon in turn.

Name: Kesshō Ojigi (Crystal Bow)
Classification: Kyujutsu
Class: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: All ranges.

Description:

Gives the user the ability to create a bow of their choice, made out of crystal.

Name: Kinjutsu Kuchiyose: Kaso Rairai
Classification: Kinjutsu
Range: All ranges.

Description:
Gives the user the ability to summon rats, made of pure fire chakra, to burn any objects such as forests or attack the opponents in swarms.

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 23rd August 2014, 3:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime28th March 2014, 10:15 pm

Rokkaku Shuriken – One shuriken, if you want more raise the rank, also they move at D-rank speed

kurisutaru hoi-ru – can reach D-rank speeds

Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu – Approved

Fuinjutsu Trap – A-rank, way out is with a unsealing fuinjutsu A-rank or higher

Keiyaku Fūin – B-rank

Kesshō Ojigi – Creating arrows is a separate jutsu. Arrow amount will depend on chakra amount not your rank, each arrow will cost D-rank amount, no unlimited.

Kuchiyose: Kaso Rairai – Say it summons fire rats not rats set on fire, because the way you have it you have rat summoning. Then give an amount to how many are created.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 4:47 pm

Kuchiyose: Kaso Rairai - ability to summon rats, immersed by fire < i was pretty sure it meant rats that are already on fire? also i am only looking for it to be an attack, any idea on how to word it?

kurisutaru hoi-ru – would making it become faster with per users rank be better?

Rokkaku Shuriken – one? i don't see the point in saying it only makes a single six sided shuriken and D-rank speed? how do you limit throwing speed? it is just making a crystal tool.

Fuinjutsu Trap and Keiyaku Fūin – looks like im gonna have to find new ones XD

Kesshō Ojigi – alright so just remove the arrows and this should get approved?
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 5:41 pm

Rokkaku Shuriken - Throwing speed is equal to your speed. Creating several is to much for a D-rank, which is why I said if you want several increase the rank.

kurisutaru hoi-ru - It'll become faster based on the chakra you waste for it.

Kesshō Ojigi - basically yeah

Kaso Rairai - just say they are rats made out of pure fire chakra and thats it
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 7:26 pm

Alrighty, well at the moment, if i keep Rokkaku shuriken at d rank is it possible to train it to a high rank? id assume so but i wanna make sure.

alrighty on the last three.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 7:53 pm

no it is not, you will have to make separate techs at higher ranks, training techs to higher ranks is True All Taijutsu users only
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 8:28 pm

ahhh, okay okay ill just make different techs when i get to a higher level! XD
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 8:29 pm

oh, instead of 1 would i be able to get away with it as a d rank with three?
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 2:07 pm

okay 3 will work
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 6:21 pm

awesomeness, XD they should all be up to par now
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 8:04 pm

All good, approved
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime26th April 2014, 4:32 pm

Some new Jutsus here

Name: Crystal Release: Weighted Shuriken
Classification: Fighting Style
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long

Description:  Valen is unique in that he has both the crystal release chakra nature transformation and Water Release, to that extent he is more attuned at crystalizing water than the regular crystal release user, almost to the level that a Suisho Clan member is able to crystalize liquid based chakra release natures. Because of that Valen has developed a fighting style which allows him to take existing sources of water before crystalizing them to form his crystal release shuriken. When using a source of water he is able to create more shuriken then with out a source, once they crystallize they retain water's density albeit being light-weight when wielded by Valen due to being partially comprised of his own chakra. Six shuriken per D-rank while using a mixture of water and chakra. Three shuriken while using just chakra to form the shuriken. Piercing is related to the strength tier.  

Name: Crystal Release: Hooked Shuriken
Classification: Shurikenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Range: Varies

Description:  Valen creates several crystal shuriken which form the basis of many of his shurikenjutsu techniques. The shuriken are four-sided with curved blades with hooks in the middle of each blade, which upon entering flesh is unable to be pulled out unless one has D-rank strength or above or a medical jutsu for the safe removal of objects from flesh D-rank or above. Upon being pulled out forcibly the victim will sustain additional bleed damage equal to a D-rank each of their posts (total five) unless it is healed or the bleeding is stemmed. Each cost a D-rank of chakra to form and can be used interchangeably with normal shuriken. They are very resistant however being damaged only by C-rank physical or a D-rank chakra based technique with piercing while D-rank techniques/objects as well as other shuriken/kunai simply are deflected when they are thrown without giving them even a scratch unless it is strong against crystal release. Three per D-rank chakra while using a mixture of water and chakra. One per D-rank without using a water mixture. Piercing is related to the strength tier.  

Name: Crystal Release: Giant Hooked Shuriken
Classification: Shurikenjutsu/Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Mid

Description:  Valen creates a giant version of his crystal release: Hooked Shuriken, this time around the size of his body, before utilizing it in a throw. Similar to the original technique it can be used interchangeably with normal shuriken however it costs a C-rank amount of chakra to form. In addition when embedded into flesh it is unable to be removed unless the victim has C-rank strength (or above), or a medical jutsu for the safe removal of objects from flesh also D-rank or above. Upon being pulled out forcibly the victim will sustain additional bleed damage equal to a D-rank each post (total ten posts), unless it is healed or the bleeding is stemmed. It is very resilient requiring a B-rank physical technique or a C-rank chakra based technique with piercing to destroy while normal C-rank and below won't even scratch it unless it is strong against crystal release. It is surprisingly light when thrown by the user however anyone else it is somewhat heavy requiring at least D-rank strength to pick up. Piercing is related to the strength tier.  

Name: Hooked Shuriken Wild Dance
Classification: Shurikenjutsu
Range: Mid

Description: Valen throws his Crystal Release: Hooked Shuriken in rapid succession before controlling them due to being comprised of his chakra with pinpoint accuracy bombarding his opponent with multiple precise strikes while controlling these shuriken they move at crashing ground release speeds, in addition normal shuriken can be used during this technique to further confuse and overwhelm an opponent. Piercing is related to the strength tier.

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 28th April 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime26th April 2014, 6:52 pm

Weighted Shuriken - no reducing chakra cost, if attempting this on liquid based jutsus, you will need to waste chakra equal to that technique

Hooked Shuriken - piercing relies on strength tier, the D-rank bleeding after the shuriken is pulled out will only last 5 posts

Giant Hooked Shuriken - D-rank bleeding after shuriken is pulled out, will only last 10 posts. Piercing again will rely on strength tier

Wild Dance - due to being able to control them, make it B-rank
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:35 am

All of the techs: im not reducing the chakra price i am splitting it evenly between a source of water and the shuriken i am creating. pretty much all the shuriken are equal parts water and equal parts crystal chakra. however if the said user does not have the proper source of water then the cost is thrown at chakra meaning you can only create half the amount of shuriken you would if you used both water and chakra get it?

Wild dance: it is pretty much a multiple barrage of shuriken on a precise target or multiple shuriken aimed at multiple opponents. Then when you launch them if you use your Crystal Shuriken then it will be able to be controlled by you individually. so in other words i could have say 12 normal shuriken and only 1 crystal shuriken, the only one that would be controlled is the crystal.

normal and giant hooked shuriken: aside from making a tech how would a shuriken user (normally a ninja) use a strength tier? i mean like shuriken are sharp so they would pierce/cut people so a hooked one would lodge into a person. so the bleeding effect is 10 posts, and the smaller one is 5?
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:56 am

Weighted Shuriken - [This reduces the price he usually has to pay by half splitting it evenly between the source of water and his own chakra,] <- then change the way that is written because it is saying the chakra cost is reduced, at least that is how it comes off, which chakra cost reduction is not allowed.

Wild Dance - due to the controlling part, its B-rank.

the strength tier thing, yes shuriken are sharp so to a person with no defenses it would do something, but to those with defenses it will do nothing. If you keep it the way it is, it will be E-rank piercing and will be left at that. Now to gain strength there is chakra enhanced strength or life enhanced strength, you can pick one. Also bleeding times, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 2:05 am

Weighted shuriken - my bad i can understand how that can come off like that, would something like "when using a source of water he is able to create more shuriken then with out a source" work in replacement?

Wild dance - hmm that seems fine, i still have 2 b slots, and on another note, would raising the speed of the shuriken be too much? aside from the controlling it would be a rather weak sided b rank.

Ahh okay okay, so adding in that piercing is dependent on the strength tier of the user would make it so say one has A rank strength they can do damage to anyone with arank and below defense? what is the difference between life and chakra enhanced strength?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 2:23 am

Oh okay for Weighted Shuriken. - Approved. Meaning that you'll be able to split it evenly between the chakra and the water source. Like how Deidara needs clay for his bombs.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 12:44 pm

Weighted Shuriken - approval revoked until change of wording is made. That is fine Goro, it just has to have a change because the way it currently reads is a no, while the way you explained is a yes.

Wild Dance - you can raise the speed to B-rank, there is no problem with that

Life and Chakra strength, nothing really just what you use for the source. One uses life/blood, the other uses chakra but both do the same thing in the end.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 1:57 pm

alrighty, they should be up to par now
Back to top Go down
Zen

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime27th April 2014, 4:54 pm

All Approved
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime5th July 2014, 6:30 pm

Name: Water Release: Aquatic Blade (Watercutting Sword)
Classification: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
Range: Short Range

Description: The user creates a solid sword out of densely compressed water. The sword is very resilient, capable of combating against even steel weapons, and is able to cut through and withstand Fire Release jutsus one rank higher than the chakra used to create the blade. Non-fire based jutsus equaling in one rank higher jutsu are capable of breaking through this technique.The more chakra put into creating the blade depends on how strong it is. Rank chakra put into the blade means it is breakable by Fire based Jutsu 2 ranks high and Non-fire based jutsu 1 rank higher. Caps out at S rank, with water it is a standard cost, without water nearby creating this technique would cost 1 rank higher chakra.

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 17th August 2014, 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime5th July 2014, 7:01 pm

Max it at S rank in power, also be aware, without water nearby creating this technique would cost 1 rank higher chakra. so if you went to make an S rank based version, itd cost SS rank chakra. This is because water jutsu usually need a water source, unless they are one of the few techniques where the user spits out the water like in EWCW. So this portion needs to be taken out. "With a source of water the user is able to create two blades for the price of one."

After the two edits are done I think this shall be approved
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime5th July 2014, 7:19 pm

Alrighty Tets should be approve-able
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime5th July 2014, 7:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime14th August 2014, 7:54 pm

Name: Water Release: Water Whip
Class:  Offensive/Supplementary
Range:  Short to Mid range

Description:

The user creates a whip made of water that can wrap around the opponent or be used as an offensive weapon. The user can also channel lightning chakra to shock anyone wrapped in it or Ice chakra to encase the user in bands of ice. Depending on how much chakra the user puts into the whip depends on how powerful this whip is and how fast the whip can be, the whip caps out at S-rank.

Without water source:
D-rank whip: E-rank Damage, D-rank strength to break free
C-rank whip: D-rank Damage, C-rank strength to break free
B-rank whip: C-rank Damage, B-rank strength to break free
A-rank whip: B-rank Damage, A-rank strength to break free
S-rank whip: A-rank Damage, S-rank strength to break free

With  water source:
D-rank whip: D-rank Damage, C-rank strength to break free
C-rank whip: C-rank Damage, D-rank strength to break free
B-rank whip: B-rank Damage, A-rank strength to break free
A-rank whip: A-rank Damage, S-rank strength to break free
S-rank whip: S-rank Damage, SS-rank strength to break free

Name:  Water Release: Aquatic Demon
Class:  Supplementary
Range:  Self

Description:

By absorbing water the user is able temporarily enlarged and strengthened ones body and muscles. Water is gathered from the from a fair source of water and compressed into the entire body, like an instant pump-up. However, because it is essential to properly control the moisture balance inside the body, this technique's degree of difficulty is very high. The technique gives the user superhuman strength, capable of breaking through both rock walls and steel doors. If the user gives a B-rank chakra cost it will give the user B-rank Strength..

Each level of Aquatic Demon has its own length of time it can be activated. A B-rank Aquatic Demon lasts ten posts long after being activated. Once the user reaches the limit of Aquatic Demon the user suffers from coming out of the activated state of negative two strength for a total of five posts. Aquatic Demon can only be users a total of three times with in a single thread without sustaining any permanent damage to the user's body. The user needs a fair source of water for any level of Aquatic Demon. Aquatic Demon can be disengaged at the users discretion as long as they haven't hit the posts allotted for how much chakra they put into the jutsu. Caps out at S rank

With fair water source:
D-rank AD: D-rank Strength, Lasts 20 posts(total), After 20th post: -0 to Strength for 2 posts(total)
C-rank AD: C-rank Strength, Lasts 15 posts(total), After 15th post: -1 to Strength for 4 posts(total)
B-rank AD: B-rank Strength, Lasts 10 posts(total), After 10th post: -2 to Strength for 5 posts(total)
A-rank AD: A-rank Strength, Lasts 7 posts(total), After 7th post: -3 to Strength for 10 posts(total)
S-rank AD: S-rank Strength, Lasts 5 posts(total), After 5th post: -4 to Strength for 15 posts(total)

Name: Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Class:  Offensive
Range:  Short-Mid range

Description:

A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

It is shown that the technique can be used as a collective attack, increasing its size and penetration power. Piercing chakra damage for each Fang is set at B-rank damage each and they move at Crashing ground speed.

Water Fang Bullets per rank- Rank
2 - Genin
3 - Chunin
4 - Jonin
5 - Sannin

Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet
Class:  Offensive/Defensive
Range:  Mid-Long range

Description:

The Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none.

When using this jutsu without water the cost increases to A-rank. Each Dragon is fast Bullet Release speeds and survive B-rank ninjutsu, unless fire based than they are able to resist A-rank Fire based ninjutsu, or physical techniques assuming they don't have defense piercing without a scratch, due to Valen's Crystalline water. The amount of dragons able to be controlled varies with the user's rank (each has it's own price). In order to attack they use their speed to smash into opponents to deal B-rank chakra and B-rank physical water release damage to victims.

Water Dragons - Rank
1 - Genin
2 - Chunin
3 - Jonin
4 - Sannin

Name: Water Release: Demonic's Edge
Class:  Offensive/Supplementary
Range:  With in Range of bodies of water.

Description:

The user is able to transport themselves through bodies of water with in an instant. Moving as if they were the water themself. If this Jutsu is used with a water release jutsu they are virtually impossible to detect with chakra sensing, they do however retain their heat. This Justus can be used with any water release jutsus. Demonic's Edge after transporting the user is able to create a semi hardened wall of water behind the user to give them a platform to push off of, but the platform is only able to retain it's form for but a few moments (one post only) after it loses it's form it becomes water dropping down. Another way to use the platform is as a battering ram. It can deal C-rank chakra damage.

Valen is able to use this together with Water Dragon Bullet by emerging from its mouth after it impacts with it's target then using the platform along with Aquatic Demon launches himself at his opponet.

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 18th August 2014, 2:03 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reiver's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiver's Jutsus   Reiver's Jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiver's Jutsus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next