Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Promises: Revival of Reiver [Armen, Reiver, maybe others]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Promises: Revival of Reiver [Armen, Reiver, maybe others] Empty
PostSubject: Promises: Revival of Reiver [Armen, Reiver, maybe others]   Promises: Revival of Reiver [Armen, Reiver, maybe others] Icon_minitime23rd May 2021, 9:02 pm

While Reiver said he was planning to take a vacation it was anything but one. He had been relaxing his body via fighting beasts in the area making it a bit safer for the residents around the HQ of the Bachiatari. Another thing while unknowingly to the Bachiatari he was also slowly shifting the base and the village away from one another with his jutsus something kept telling him to extend the length every now and again. He also had moved the location of his office within the HQ which was sealed off by rocks, it was luckily never found so he ended up moving that away from the base and adding a secret entrance to his old office and even had a secret tunnel to the HQ if he needed. "It has been about a week I should signal for Ezra to meet with him to see if he has compiled the information I requested." He dried the sweat off his body as he headed back into town.

Reiver already sent the signal to meet him at the little café run by the old Bachiatari member. Upon entering Reiver would simply sit down in his own permanently reserved booth before calling to his old friend "Talic my friend let me get the usual please." Talic would simply nod before crafting a beautiful pot of green tea as he brought over a cup and some cream for the old commander. "Talic I'll be having the new commander over soon I'd hate to run your business out but I'd like a bit of privacy if you can limit the patrons to the other side of the building it would be greatly appreciated my friend" his friend would give him a thumbs up before responding with a no problem before making sure the clients only sat on the other side of the room giving plenty of berth to Reiver's booth. Reiver did look different now compared to before as he sported a colored black short undercut and no longer had the mark on his face. However, the scar on his torso from Arikiko was slightly visible as his shirt wasn't fully tucked away.
Back to top Go down

Promises: Revival of Reiver [Armen, Reiver, maybe others]
Page 1 of 1